Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 4, 2015 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Loool Suu really got attached to Papi. I mean that literally ;o Centorea also got a taste of Suu.

I'm glad to see they introduced the mermaid Lorelei though. Didn't take long for her to make an appearance with that lovely tail. I guess that also means more rivals for Miia. Oh boy...

Miia and Centorea looked hot in a swimsuit though.
Aug 4, 2015 9:30 AM

Mar 2014
That's a pretty nice infinite row of workers

Also Suu looks so adorable when she is small

This is what the world has become to

DesuTronicAug 4, 2015 9:49 AM
Aug 4, 2015 9:54 AM

Apr 2014
I can't wait for the egg laying scene mehehe >:D

Meroune and her tragic fantasies

Can't wait until they introduce Arachnera, I'm a leg man
OrangeJPAug 4, 2015 9:57 AM

Aug 4, 2015 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
Mero is so adorable, I would like to princess carry her and my god the jealousy of Miia is becoming annoying. Suu was absolutely hilarious sucking the water off of Papi and Miia.

DesuTronic said:

The world is a better place because of the change.

Aug 4, 2015 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
Suu is so cute in her little bucket!
I want to see more Suu when she doesn't have much water ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Those builders just appeared out of nowhere :D
Oh noe not the eggs
Aug 4, 2015 10:04 AM

Mar 2014
Hoppy said:
Mero is so adorable, I would like to princess carry her and my god the jealousy of Miia is becoming annoying. Suu was absolutely hilarious sucking the water off of Papi and Miia.

DesuTronic said:

It definitely is :D
Aug 4, 2015 10:10 AM

Jan 2012
Oh man all that girl on girl with Suu! :D Mero's ok, still prefer Centorea and Miia.
Aug 4, 2015 10:14 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Suu is the real MVP of this episode lol....All dat girl on girl action was glorious xD The kawaii MVP of the season showed why she has that title with all of her cute bucket moments >//<

Mero on the other hand surprised the fuck out of me lol....I would have never guessed that this kind looking mermaid girl would be some type of relationship sadist lmaooooo

Overall it was a good episode.....My body couldn't handle all of the fanservice in this episode lol, I'm going to rejoice when the BD comes out xD
TokoyaAug 4, 2015 10:18 AM
Aug 4, 2015 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Suu doing yuri with the girls was glorious.

Mero is so hot!! I like the part where Kimihito did the princess carry with her!
Aug 4, 2015 10:24 AM

Feb 2013
I hoped for more Solid Snakes this week, so I'm a bit sad they watered down the Metal Gear reference a bit.

Hopefully the next Meral Gear references (especially this one:
aren't watered down too.
Overall a pretty good introduction episode for Mero.
Oh boy, next week will be intense.

Aug 4, 2015 10:26 AM

Feb 2015

So much doujinshi material from this episode alone.

SchwingBonerAug 4, 2015 10:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2015 10:31 AM
Feb 2015
Shuu licking up the sweat and moisture of the girls was hot xD. Now that the mermaid has showed up, we only need the spider one!!

Next episode should be fun. Papi laying an egg? And miia shedding skin?!?
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 4, 2015 10:33 AM

Jul 2014
Wow, that was a lot of girl-on-girl action courtesy of Suu. I found it especially funny that they put a ticker on her raincoat saying not to let her get dehydrated. Mero is another interesting addition to the cast, particularly because of her desire for a tragic romance like in The Little Mermaid (the original version rather than the Disney version of course). That should add another interesting dynamic to the harem conflict.

Also, I totally want to see one of those shark mermaids at some point. That would be pretty awesome.
Aug 4, 2015 10:38 AM

Feb 2014
Mero is fun. She's going to 3rd place in the best girl list!
Looks like Suu is still causing trouble as always.
Aug 4, 2015 10:43 AM

Jul 2015
Inter-monster relationships? I'm in.

The harem counter is almost done though :(
Still got that spider goodness to look forward to
Aug 4, 2015 10:46 AM

Feb 2013
Suu still manages to be the best girl!
Mero still confuses me with her "tragic love" scenario. even with this adaptation.
(Hey if that's what the girl wants though then by all means)

Appears we'll be going out of order with next episode. I guess they wanted to do an entire episode introducing Mero.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Aug 4, 2015 10:50 AM

Feb 2010
NOOO THEY SKIPPED THE MONSTER OF NERO CHAPTER T-T

WHY!!!!
why bother having them show up in the ending if there going to skip there chapter >:(
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 4, 2015 10:51 AM

Aug 2014
Mero>Miia

Miaa is an annoying b.tch.Gtfo
Aug 4, 2015 10:54 AM

Apr 2010
Mero is here and she is speaking like a ojou tho that's isn't very surprising.
Also the way Centrea looked at her was funny.

[spoiler]I wonder when we will finally see Mon can't wait to be honest.
They where great in the manga[//spoiler]
Aug 4, 2015 10:55 AM

Feb 2010
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Mero>Miia

Miaa is an annoying b.tch.Gtfo

no rather have mia than mero seeing as mero wants the MC to die in tragic love :|
sorry im not into semi necrophilla

Aversa said:

we wont see mon they skipped the chapter
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 4, 2015 10:57 AM

Apr 2014
Yay, Meroune show up...
This episode is as lewd as always, which I like lol.
Now we wait for Rachnera turn to show up.
Aug 4, 2015 11:00 AM

Jun 2015
Good episode.
Mero wants a tragic love huh... interesting.
And Miia is gonna have to stay at the top of her game if she wants to marry MC!!

Aug 4, 2015 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
DesuTronic said:

That is so epic

Aug 4, 2015 11:05 AM

Feb 2013
hazerddex said:

Aversa said:

we wont see mon they skipped the chapter

I doubt they'll skip that chapter entirely (just like the next episode) it'll probably just be out of order. The group is in the OP so no matter what they'll make an appearance. (although how long idk)
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Aug 4, 2015 11:12 AM

Jan 2011
Almost thought I saw a nipple during that staircase scene when her bikini came off.

Hot Suu and Papi scene.
DesuTronic said:
Also Suu looks so adorable when she is small

I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Aug 4, 2015 11:13 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
hazerddex said:

WHY!!!!
why bother having them show up in the ending if there going to skip there chapter >:(
They can integrate it in the next episode easily
TokoyaAug 4, 2015 11:50 AM
Aug 4, 2015 11:14 AM

Feb 2010
Hoppy said:

DesuTronic said:

accept change me personally i always wanted a monster girl in my bed :3

Aug 4, 2015 11:21 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Mero is lovely. I like her already.

Kind of a shit move by Miia to break her wheelchair, but she did redeem herself at the end.

Holy shit, Suu at the beginning ;)
Aug 4, 2015 11:33 AM

Aug 2015
SchwingBoner said:

So much doujinshi material from this episode alone.

The symbolism is strong in this one
Aug 4, 2015 11:43 AM

Aug 2015
Man my best girl Mero appeared, Suu becoming a new plot material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Mia still annoying as fck,Smith still doesn't give a fck about her job. Funny ep. as always. Can't wait for the next episode.
Fun fact about egg laying(for those who don't know but if you know it then good, spoiler tag just in case)
MizunashiAug 4, 2015 12:03 PM
Aug 4, 2015 11:53 AM

Jul 2015
OMG lol. Mero wants a tragic love lmao. She's awesome! Can't wait for next ep! Some skin shedding and egg laying action!
Aug 4, 2015 11:54 AM
Jan 2014
hazerddex said:

WHY!!!!

I don't get why you are complaining, when we now know the last chapter they skipped is gonna be adapted.

The mon chapter is pretty easy to adapt since Kimihito and his harem doesn't appear much in it.

Please complain when there's actually something to complain about, instead of wasting thread space.

Aug 4, 2015 11:55 AM
Apr 2014
this show.... 10/10 so far
Aug 4, 2015 12:03 PM

Jun 2014
Ahhh I see what they did! They skipped the shedding to put it with the egg laying. That makes sense.

That means they are probably going to put the MON girls with the reveal of the "Final" Girl.

They are really doing a great job with this adaptation and i'm really pleased. All the girls sound just like I thought they would, a lot of the lines are on point with the manga.

The only issue I have is all the girls calling Darling-kun, Master.
Papi Is supped to call him Boss.
I forgot what Mero calls him though.
Only Centorea and Suu call him Master that I remember...
RebelheroAug 4, 2015 12:39 PM
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 4, 2015 12:04 PM

Jul 2015
Miia and her seducing antics XD
Aug 4, 2015 12:06 PM

Aug 2015
Rebelhero said:
Ahhh I see what they did! They skipped the shedding to put it with the egg laying. That makes sense.

That means they are probably going to put the MON girls with the reveal of the "Final" Girl.

Here's the update on the new characters expected to appear in this anime http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1374550
Aug 4, 2015 12:11 PM

Dec 2014

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 4, 2015 12:16 PM

May 2015
That was lewd for a moment. Suu going yuri there for a moment. I LOVE IT. And damn, MERO'S DAMN CUTE. Now, bring me some more Mero. Loved this episode.

Aug 4, 2015 12:17 PM

Mar 2009
And now you know why Suu is best girl.
Aug 4, 2015 12:22 PM
Jan 2014
You know if I wanted a mermaid, I could be watching My Bride is a Mermaid. I find mermaids to normal. Or I could go out and see the litlle mermaid statue, since I'm Danish.

She also really doesn't get that much of a focus in the manga, which makes her seem not that important. Now let us not forget her design is because of a pun. I actually have this weird theory (Can't back it up though) that Okayado actually hates Mero. That's why when she actually does get a arc we end up
and to make matters worse

Aug 4, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2009
Honestly as a completely straight girl I wonder what I'm doing still watching this...
Aug 4, 2015 12:51 PM

Mar 2015
Pretty good episode. The harem is still growing and there are more possible marriage candidates. Next episode might be interesting.
Aug 4, 2015 12:54 PM

Sep 2013
We're already at the fifth episode and this is the first time I've heard of the MC's name which I totally forgot again.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 4, 2015 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
Miia best girl. As long as the focus stays on her and the rest of the crew is secondary this will be a good anime.
Aug 4, 2015 2:05 PM

Jun 2015
hallonet said:
Miia best girl. As long as the focus stays on her and the rest of the crew is secondary this will be a good anime.

Miia is best girl, by far.

They could have done an entire show with just her and Darling as MC's. Maybe give Agent Smith and the girls of MON supporting roles.

I honestly don't care for the rest of them.
Aug 4, 2015 2:39 PM

Jan 2011
Well with Mero announcing that she is more interested in the mistress slot than the number one wife position, that should make things easier for the others. I'm hoping the OP is an actual foreshadowing of how things will end up (plural marriage and a real harem ending).
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 4, 2015 2:42 PM
Jul 2014
So they're going to do the skin shedding chapter after all and combine it with the egg laying chapter. I guess that works. I guess that means they'll combine the other two chapters that they've skipped over and make that an episode as well. I don't mind the rearranging personally, I think it works for the most part. Anyway, nice seeing Mero this episode, she's a fun character.
Aug 4, 2015 3:35 PM

Aug 2015
Episode was nice. Loved the Suu moments. xD
Aug 4, 2015 3:38 PM

Dec 2014
Okay, what I don't get is how Suu gets away with molesting people yet Mero is treated like a monster (no pun intended) just because she wants to get to know her master. Seriously.

Otherwise its alright, though Miia here was a bit annoying.
Aug 4, 2015 3:47 PM

Feb 2012
DesuTronic said:

Lmaoooo.

Next week looks like its going to be wild lol.

Also the stairs thing was not fair, if Miia can crawl up with that body, pretty sure Mermaid girl can too. She fake.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2015

181 by egeD19 »»
Apr 15, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2015

225 by Kilslayer »»
Apr 6, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2015

158 by MxaOP »»
Feb 20, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2015

112 by Guizaowin »»
Feb 2, 8:37 PM

Poll: » If you were to become a host family, which girl would you choose to take in?

TheBlockernator - Aug 20, 2023

15 by Frijuhto_Mucko »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.