Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 4, 2015 1:38 PM
Jul 2015
LastChapter said:
As a light novel reader, the only good thing about this anime is the faithfulness of the adaption. The execution of the plot is subpar, and I don't have anything else to say about the animations. We got blocky CG flying sticks instead of archangels. Now in the latest episode, the psychotic Clementine was replaced by the female version of the Grinch. Quite honestly, the only to look forward to is the progression of the plot, which I hope doesn't adapt far.
Not hard to drop it if all you have are complaints. Just sayin'
Aug 4, 2015 1:58 PM

Feb 2011
Glad they touched a bit more on the fact that Ainz changed Albedo's character. I keep trying to imagine how she would be if there were no changes, but the term used in the translation is a bit vague and can be seen as dominant or submissive. I don't know what the other translations are, so I guess I'll never know unless I learn Japanese. Regardless, I can't picture Albedo acting any differently since I'm already used to her current character. Can someone give me an example from another anime? (Preferably, one I've seen)

I'd agree that the pace is slow for 13 episodes. Seven Deadly Sins was just as slow imo, but it picked up about halfway through the course of 24 episodes. (A quarter of the way if you think I'm exaggerating) This was adapted from a LN, so it's understandable that it would lack action. It's comparable to a LN version of DBZ. (If it doesn't exist, imagine it) I don't read LNs, so I don't know how they put action into words. I can imagine it doesn't take up as much space as dialogue and setting, so it's no easy task to write just as much.

I'm watching for the plot. The more unpredictable the story, the better. To much action can have predictable outcomes. An OP character fighting is even more predictable unless another character finds some way around him/her, so I hope there's less complaining by the end of the series. I'd read it since I'm enjoying it so much, but I don't know how to go about finding online LNs or a bookstore that sells the latest foreign works. Anyhow, great series so far & I expect it to get better as it reaches the end.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Aug 4, 2015 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
OpalMidge said:
Complaints when the adaptation changes drastically from the source, complaints when it goes the way the source intended it to.

Honestly, there's probably a middle ground there but if the studio doesn't feel confident enough to attempt it, I'd rather they go with the way the source goes.

That being said, there's just no winning or running away from the complaints, huh?

No matter how good or crappy the anime, they're always going to have their fans. Everyone has different tastes, and as such there is certainly no pleasing everyone. So arguing with someone who thinks an anime is boring is just a waste of time imo.

That said, this episode was alright. I thought it was a weird jump though after the OP to go from Nazarick to Ainz being undercover as an adventurer in some city. I suppose he must have mentioned he was going to do so at some prior point that i'm forgetting about, but it was still momentarily confusing.
Aug 4, 2015 2:14 PM

Sep 2013
HandsomeMan said:
Gov said:

Probably be a second season if I had to guess.

Knowing Madhouse, the chances of a 2nd season is 0.01%.

The op song suggests a 2nd season, so they must be waiting on positive sales to announce it.
Hope they announce it on the last episode.
Aug 4, 2015 2:14 PM

Oct 2013
curzon17 said:
OpalMidge said:
Complaints when the adaptation changes drastically from the source, complaints when it goes the way the source intended it to.

Honestly, there's probably a middle ground there but if the studio doesn't feel confident enough to attempt it, I'd rather they go with the way the source goes.

That being said, there's just no winning or running away from the complaints, huh?

No matter how good or crappy the anime, they're always going to have their fans. Everyone has different tastes, and as such there is certainly no pleasing everyone. So arguing with someone who thinks an anime is boring is just a waste of time imo.

That said, this episode was alright. I thought it was a weird jump though after the OP to go from Nazarick to Ainz being undercover as an adventurer in some city. I suppose he must have mentioned he was going to do so at some prior point that i'm forgetting about, but it was still momentarily confusing.

Yes, back when he was talking to the village head, he mentioned that he'd need to personally go out and live in E-Rantel to gain more info. Add that to his interest in the Adventurers and we have this episode.

Volume 2 of the novels does open just as the anime did, except they showed Momon and Nabe walking and garnering interest through the town before they got to the tavern.
Aug 4, 2015 2:25 PM

May 2013
ichii_1 said:
The op song suggests a 2nd season, so they must be waiting on positive sales to announce it.
Hope they announce it on the last episode.

I am not sure if Madhouse is treating Overlord seriously. They gave it only 12 episodes and lesser budget than Mahouka or NGNL (judging from animation). Also OPM is coming soon and most likely it will be their priority for 2015, so I doubt, that anything regarding this anime will be announced in near future.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Aug 4, 2015 2:28 PM
Apr 2015
Amarrez said:
DesuTronic said:
Might telling what exactly made it boring then?

15 minutes of talking heads around a boardroom, most of it explaining stuff I already know will be explained again later on.

Actually, my favourite part was when they left the boardroom, then Enfrea came in and they actually went back to the boardroom to talk some more.

Madhouse has talented directors and animators, it wouldn't kill them to actually adapt the story to screen instead of just reading the light novel aloud over stills of Ainz's helmet.

You hit the nail on the head. I think the LN is genius, but it feels its an exact jump through the light novel skipping everything that made it so entertaining in the process.
Aug 4, 2015 2:33 PM
Mar 2012
Rektded said:
LastChapter said:
As a light novel reader, the only good thing about this anime is the faithfulness of the adaption. The execution of the plot is subpar, and I don't have anything else to say about the animations. We got blocky CG flying sticks instead of archangels. Now in the latest episode, the psychotic Clementine was replaced by the female version of the Grinch. Quite honestly, the only to look forward to is the progression of the plot, which I hope doesn't adapt far.
Not hard to drop it if all you have are complaints. Just sayin'
i do have a legitimate excuse to seeing that I read the superior original source, unlike those that drop series without even considering to read the original, assuming it will be bad like the adaption. Nonetheless, I'm sticking with this until the end in hopes it will get better (in terms of execution), and to compare the adaption with the original.

Reload said:
Glad they touched a bit more on the fact that Ainz changed Albedo's character. I keep trying to imagine how she would be if there were no changes, but the term used in the translation is a bit vague and can be seen as dominant or submissive. I don't know what the other translations are, so I guess I'll never know unless I learn Japanese. Regardless, I can't picture Albedo acting any differently since I'm already used to her current character. Can someone give me an example from another anime? (Preferably, one I've seen)

I'd agree that the pace is slow for 13 episodes. Seven Deadly Sins was just as slow imo, but it picked up about halfway through the course of 24 episodes. (A quarter of the way if you think I'm exaggerating) This was adapted from a LN, so it's understandable that it would lack action. It's comparable to a LN version of DBZ. (If it doesn't exist, imagine it) I don't read LNs, so I don't know how they put action into words. I can imagine it doesn't take up as much space as dialogue and setting, so it's no easy task to write just as much.

I'm watching for the plot. The more unpredictable the story, the better. To much action can have predictable outcomes. An OP character fighting is even more predictable unless another character finds some way around him/her, so I hope there's less complaining by the end of the series. I'd read it since I'm enjoying it so much, but I don't know how to go about finding online LNs or a bookstore that sells the latest foreign works. Anyhow, great series so far & I expect it to get better as it reaches the end.
Overlord is a rare case where the adaption is actually adapting details of the plot rather than skipping it and rushing the anime with half-assed development like most other light novel-adapted works. A shame though Overlord didn't have the execution or animations to support the development, else it could have been a stellar anime.
Aug 4, 2015 2:34 PM

Feb 2011
curzon17 said:
...I thought it was a weird jump though after the OP to go from Nazarick to Ainz being undercover as an adventurer in some city. I suppose he must have mentioned he was going to do so at some prior point that i'm forgetting about, but it was still momentarily confusing.

I second that. From the previous episode, it sounded like he was planning to spread the name "Ainz Ooal Gown." I don't think being undercover as an adventurer with a different name is going to achieve that goal. It's like taking two steps back. Hopefully, he takes a huge leap forward after obtaining the information he needs. I'm still trying to figure out how he'll spread the name, "Ainz Ooal Gown."

The only guess I can come up with in the end is as a villain, even though he's made friendly contact with a neighboring village. Another option is that he becomes a hero, but that means an equally strong villain would have to be introduced. I can see his subordinates going along with trying to defeat the competition if they don't like the idea of saving humans. Well, those are my thoughts so far.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Aug 4, 2015 2:48 PM

May 2014
Why does watching make me feel like I'm in a special place.
I was seriously really, really surprised that 20 mins were over when the episode ended.

I'm also really happy that the adaption is doing OK, I'm liking this a lot so I hope that that we will eventually get a season 2 as well.
Looking forward to the next episode as usual.

Aug 4, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2014
More world building this episode, glad to see they're taking their time. I feel like this series is still missing something to give it that extra touch though.

Looking forward to next week.
Aug 4, 2015 4:12 PM
Nov 2010
Nabe was pretty hilarious. Seeing her pout and apologize and shoot down and threaten to spoon out eyes was hilarious.

I get the Albedo versus Shalltear is supposed to be funny but I find it not very funny. However seeing Albedo gush over Momonga and seeing his discomfort and bewilderment, very funny. xD

I didn't think the episode was boring at all. The animations did seem a little lacking. Ah well. Episode ended quick for me.
Aug 4, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2014
I thought it was nice to see Ains...err, Momon-san getting along with humans (even if he is just acting). I like that he's ruthless if provoked, and courteous to those that are able to provide him with information and such. Overall I'm loving the pacing and world building as well as the character interactions. Still the second best show of the season for me.
Aug 4, 2015 4:49 PM
Oct 2012
jakkubus said:
I am not sure if Madhouse is treating Overlord seriously. They gave it only 12 episodes and lesser budget than Mahouka or NGNL (judging from animation). Also OPM is coming soon and most likely it will be their priority for 2015, so I doubt, that anything regarding this anime will be announced in near future.

Madhouse doesn't decide how many episodes or how much money is spent on an animation, that is up to the production committee, which is usually dominated by the publisher and the music company.

I know correcting ignorance is like trying to turn back the flooding of the Nile, but this is one complaint that I really think needs to endlessly be corrected:

STUDIOS DON'T DECIDE LENGTH AND BUDGET, THEY ARE MERCENARIES
Aug 4, 2015 5:03 PM

Feb 2011
LastChapter said:
Overlord is a rare case where the adaption is actually adapting details of the plot rather than skipping it and rushing the anime with half-assed development like most other light novel-adapted works. A shame though Overlord didn't have the execution or animations to support the development, else it could have been a stellar anime.

I can relate to the skipping and rushed jobs, so I prefer it when even the small parts are explained with no lingering questions. I also see what you mean when you compare other adaptations produced. Not all of them are perfect, but they probably do a better job on the ones that either took longer to produce or had more support from their current fan base. A fan base will increase with time; so the earlier the original medium is released from the adaptation, the bigger the fan base to support the adaptation's development. It seems anything less than 5 years in the making isn't going to produced the best results, but the creator is going to make more money the earlier they adapt their work. Some situations can't be helped.

It seems your reading it as well. I'd like to know how I can go about reading it. Online or buying a hard copy is fine. I'm learning Japanese but that'll take years to master, so translated if possible. It seems they don't go into much detail on why Shalltear loves Momonga though. I'm guessing it's the fact that she's loyal and happened to be the opposite gender. He doesn't react as much with her compared to Albedo, so he's probably familiar with her settings. Well, I can't expect the story to explain every NPC's settings, so I won't ask if they get to them later. The 2nd episode was enough for the majority of them.
Aug 4, 2015 5:33 PM

Mar 2010
narbel/suit of armor looks great.

knowing whats going to happen next. im not looking forward to it.
Aug 4, 2015 5:38 PM

Oct 2014
Mmm i rly liked it when ainz smacked nabe xD. Great episode.
Aug 4, 2015 5:58 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode, less action wasn't a problem. Though I feel for the action junkie plebs that can't stomach these types of episodes.
Aug 4, 2015 6:36 PM

Apr 2013
pacing and story progression totally seem like there will be a 2 season, i enjoy the pacing but not if it ends up in another nothing gets resolved now go read the novel ending

enjoyed it, i have a feeling these poor adventures are gonna die a horrible death

nabe's design here kinda reminds me of ouka from manyuu hikenchou. anyone know of any series with a character design similar to this in terms of hair style, facial expression
Aug 4, 2015 6:49 PM

May 2015
Only 7 episodes left...

This anime is so slow for now... so surely we will have a second season.

Aug 4, 2015 6:56 PM
Jun 2014
i thought that this episode was a bit boring and wanted the overlord to kill the red head in the pub when she said to pay her back. i don't understand if the overlord is so powerful why not just kill everyone he comes into contact and make a name for himself like that?
Aug 4, 2015 7:08 PM

Jun 2013
I think this was the best episode so far!
Aug 4, 2015 7:11 PM
Aug 2011
Nothing257 said:
i thought that this episode was a bit boring and wanted the overlord to kill the red head in the pub when she said to pay her back. i don't understand if the overlord is so powerful why not just kill everyone he comes into contact and make a name for himself like that?

Many, many reasons.

1) Since he doesn't have much information, he doesn't KNOW if he truly is the strongest being in this world.

2) Even if he is, he believes other players might have come to this world. Most of them are probably still human or at least not something that kill off their emotions so odds are most would frown at needless murder. Remember that scene last episode? If he acts as "Ainz Ooal Gown", he needs a cause for his actions.

3) He is trying to gather information undercover. That's hard to do when the guards are trying to put you in jail.

4) He really isn't that evil to just straight-up murder someone for no reason.
Aug 4, 2015 7:35 PM

Dec 2011
They are finally covering this arc. More World Building.

Really loving Narberal. >_<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2015 7:38 PM

Nov 2014
The plot confuses me
Hi there
Aug 4, 2015 7:40 PM

Aug 2013
Great episode, Albedo strong candidate for best girl of the season, adaptation is not showing the whole personality and her strangeness, but still has great scenes, already Momonga almighty still can not with girls, and in this episode yet appeared Nabe, that with this serious way makes it even funnier development, I am already looking forward to watching the next episode ..
Aug 4, 2015 8:58 PM

Aug 2014
menel984345 said:
This episode shows lots of flaws this series has. Most important, there is too litle action and too much exposition. I don't mind the exposition but not if out of 5 episodes, 3 consisted only of it.

This is also what is in the LN itself. 3 out of 5 episode consisting of fights is reasonable, if somehow they jumped into the fight without much explanation it would definitely throw anime viewers off.
Your taste in Anime is shit.

Because you can't differentiate between what's good and bad.

How sad.
Aug 4, 2015 11:14 PM

Dec 2012
While it's nice to have some explanation & world building, this episode was not that good at doing them. Well, at least there was no spouting weird terms all over just to make the anime look smarter & leave all the explanation to the protagonist to make him look "genius/smart/clever." And that new character, Nabe, was very similar to Albedo but without her "madly in love with Momonga" trait. I hope she has a character of her own.

One thing that confused me in this episode, I thought the protagonist's decision to change his name to Ains Ooal Gown was to attract other Yggdrasil players in the world. But in this episode, he did not want to use Yggdrasil money because he did not want to attract other Yggdrasil players? Very, very contradicting decision.
I like anime.
Aug 4, 2015 11:42 PM
Aug 2011
Pat_To_Do-List said:
One thing that confused me in this episode, I thought the protagonist's decision to change his name to Ains Ooal Gown was to attract other Yggdrasil players in the world. But in this episode, he did not want to use Yggdrasil money because he did not want to attract other Yggdrasil players? Very, very contradicting decision.

He wants to get attention on his own terms. Right now, he really doesn't know much about the world and has no allies outside Nazarick so getting information is the priority.

Also, keep in mind that in the game, Ainz Ooal Gown was an anti-human PK guild. If a player holding a grudge came to that world and heard that Ainz Ooal Gown was there, they might very well assume they are evil and it would be easy to rally humans against them. On the other hand, if Ainz Ooal Gown was a respected name, known defender of the people, players are less likely to go against them and those that did would find less allies.

For now, efforts to find other players are on hold until Nazarick gets a better foothold in this world. The anime should address that in more details eventually.
Aug 5, 2015 12:33 AM

Dec 2012
KyerWiz said:
He wants to get attention on his own terms. Right now, he really doesn't know much about the world and has no allies outside Nazarick so getting information is the priority.

Also, keep in mind that in the game, Ainz Ooal Gown was an anti-human PK guild. If a player holding a grudge came to that world and heard that Ainz Ooal Gown was there, they might very well assume they are evil and it would be easy to rally humans against them. On the other hand, if Ainz Ooal Gown was a respected name, known defender of the people, players are less likely to go against them and those that did would find less allies.

For now, efforts to find other players are on hold until Nazarick gets a better foothold in this world. The anime should address that in more details eventually.

I just realized that maybe it was simply because he's in disguise as a monster hunter. So he's not only avoiding his identity as Ainz Ooal Gown to be revealed, but also the fact that he's a Yggdrasil player. And after his mission on gathering information is finished, he will not be too cautious about using Yggdrasil money.

menel984345 said:
I'd only say that for the first half of the episode we get some explanations and introductions, but 90% of them are something we already know. This is not a good way to make exposition.

90% of them? Like what?
Pat_To_Do-ListAug 5, 2015 12:36 AM
I like anime.
Aug 5, 2015 1:52 AM

Dec 2013
is nabe flat ???
Aug 5, 2015 1:52 AM

Jan 2011
well time to blend in with the peasants to get some info,already liking Nabe though i was confused who she was at first she only had a brief appearance before.

healing potions weren't always RED what?!
Aug 5, 2015 1:57 AM

Dec 2013
i like the pacing but with this pacing comes with a rush in the end
Aug 5, 2015 2:41 AM

Apr 2008
menel984345 said:
This episode shows lots of flaws this series has. Most important, there is too litle action and too much exposition. I don't mind the exposition but not if out of 5 episodes, 3 consisted only of it.

This series is not for action junkies. Go away
Aug 5, 2015 2:42 AM

Apr 2008
Nothing257 said:

You wouldn't last a day in his shoes =_=
Aug 5, 2015 2:57 AM

Jan 2014
Pretty good episode, I guess. This talent user is suspicious.
Aug 5, 2015 3:21 AM

Dec 2012
menel984345 said:
Like stating that the bad guy from the previous episode was a commander of a special unit, Albedo and Shaltear are in love with Momonga and hate each other, most of the Nazaric residents viev humans inferior, Momonga can beat anyone...
I agree, we get some pieces of valuable info, but not really that much and some of it is not that important to the plot right now (like what Slane Theocracy is)

But I do not think those information explained too much/in a way that they took the center stage of this episode. That's more of a tiny bit of information from previous episode to remind the viewers, & that's it. Let me elaborate,

1. " the bad guy from the previous episode was a commander of a special unit." Explanation length: few seconds.

2. "Albedo and Shaltear are in love with Momonga and hate each other." That's not even an explanation, that's just how the characters interact with each other & more of a comedic scene rather than an explanation.

3. "most of the Nazaric residents viev humans inferior." Again, that's not even considered as an explanation. And it's just Momonga trying too get to know Nabe & also served as characterization for her.

4. "Momonga can beat anyone." I there was not any explanation for this, was there? Showing how strong Momonga is, yes. An explanation/exposition about it, no.

Right now it's not that important, but what about in the future? Maybe those pieces of information would prove valuable for the plot.

Xorion1997 said:
i like the pacing but with this pacing comes with a rush in the end

A cliffhanger most likely.
I like anime.
Aug 5, 2015 3:54 AM
Nov 2012
menel984345 said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:

90% of them? Like what?

Like stating that the bad guy from the previous episode was a commander of a special unit, Albedo and Shaltear are in love with Momonga and hate each other, most of the Nazaric residents viev humans inferior, Momonga can beat anyone...
I agree, we get some pieces of valuable info, but not really that much and some of it is not that important to the plot right now (like what Slane Theocracy is)
90% is definitely an exaggeration. You are mostly critisizing the wrong points too.First of all of course it's important what Slane Theocracy is. I mean how can it not be.....besides it wasn't even mentioned much.

"Momonga can beat anyone..." ???? that potion scene didn't show how strong momonga(throw scene? are you refering to that?) is. That wasn't the point , but it rather triggered a series of unfortunate events which will be shown later on in the show(especially involving shalltear).
Aug 5, 2015 4:38 AM
Jun 2014
KyerWiz said:
Nothing257 said:

Many, many reasons.

1) Since he doesn't have much information, he doesn't KNOW if he truly is the strongest being in this world.

2) Even if he is, he believes other players might have come to this world. Most of them are probably still human or at least not something that kill off their emotions so odds are most would frown at needless murder. Remember that scene last episode? If he acts as "Ainz Ooal Gown", he needs a cause for his actions.

3) He is trying to gather information undercover. That's hard to do when the guards are trying to put you in jail.

4) He really isn't that evil to just straight-up murder someone for no reason.

I think he would be that evil due to him not having any emotions or feelings for people. i get the gathering information part but could he not just send other people to do that. he is nearly looking like a good guy which i don't like (to many good guys in anime).
Aug 5, 2015 4:40 AM
Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Nothing257 said:

if i was in his shoes i think i would, with the power he has it would not be hard. did you not watch the other episodes? that is the power i would have if i was in his shoes, and it was hard for them to put a scratch on him. so i think i would be more than OK to handle it. i think i would even do a better job than him.
Aug 5, 2015 4:42 AM

Apr 2008
Nothing257 said:
Darklight0303 said:

if i was in his shoes i think i would, with the power he has it would not be hard. did you not watch the other episodes? that is the power i would have if i was in his shoes, and it was hard for them to put a scratch on him. so i think i would be more than OK to handle it. i think i would even do a better job than him.

No all you would achieve is get so much attention that everyone allied against you and if there were other players in that world they would all target you. Your stupidity in handling great power is lethal
Aug 5, 2015 5:08 AM

Jan 2013
If this game was so popular and successful then why did it shut down ?
Aug 5, 2015 5:13 AM

Apr 2008
juicykitten95 said:
If this game was so popular and successful then why did it shut down ?

A better game was developed and bled the userbase dry? It's how MMO's roll
Aug 5, 2015 5:40 AM

Nov 2009
Nothing257 said:

I think he would be that evil due to him not having any emotions or feelings for people. i get the gathering information part but could he not just send other people to do that. he is nearly looking like a good guy which i don't like (to many good guys in anime).

Have you seen his underlings? Sure, they're loyal and enthusiastic, but their self-control and smarts aren't up to the task. They're no spies.
Aug 5, 2015 6:01 AM

Jun 2015

D:

New characters introduced, and loved the part with "Mr Momon".
Looking forward to more action next ep!

Aug 5, 2015 6:17 AM

Apr 2014
specific scene gif
Aug 5, 2015 6:44 AM
Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Nothing257 said:

No all you would achieve is get so much attention that everyone allied against you and if there were other players in that world they would all target you. Your stupidity in handling great power is lethal

That is why i would have a evil army. then no one can challenge me.
Aug 5, 2015 6:57 AM

Jan 2013
Nabe was so cute.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Aug 5, 2015 7:03 AM

Jul 2015
Nothing257 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That is why i would have a evil army. then no one can challenge me.

That's why 13 eps is not enough to cover Overlord history. We are still at worldbuilding. Lizardmen arc would make Overlord a lot more interesting.

It should be 25 eps. Damn Kodakawa
Aug 5, 2015 7:15 AM

Jun 2013
I found the scene "we have no money!" & "we have to find work!" really funny. Nice delivery. And wow, nabel looked really cute this episode, even better than I imagined her from novel. Especially the smack on her head.

The episode was quite enjoyable.

I think the albedo bed scene & nabel rabbit ears will be included in the BD specials, for obvious reason. Still wanted see that in this episode tho.

Anybody saw the chibi short series? How was that?

I dont see the animation issues tho, as some people said in this thread.

Imo madhouse is doing great with the budget they have, even if it's just stills & frames panning the art is consistent throughout the episode. Not like this episode needed any good art direction given how diologue heavy it was.
JetNoirAug 5, 2015 7:25 AM
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2015

282 by Raphaela28 »»
Today, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Overlord Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2015

368 by mustiest »»
Apr 17, 8:09 PM

» Why do people compare this show to SAO? ( 1 2 )

arc1only - Jan 8

58 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 31, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Overlord Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2015

431 by C0ST4 »»
Mar 29, 7:51 AM

» Why is shalltear stronger than Ainz??

SkyVongolaPrimo - Oct 20, 2015

16 by janreycampo »»
Mar 27, 10:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.