Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Blu-ray & DVD Rankings for Jul 27 - Aug 2

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
#1
Aug 4, 2015 1:52 AM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 26450
Here are the weekly Blu-ray & DVD rankings for July 27th - August 2nd

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

Blu-ray
*1. 13,398 13,398 Shirobako Vol.7 Limited Edition
*2. 11,070 11,070 Kantai Collection Vol.5 Limited Edition
*3. *6,927 *6,927 Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow Vol.3 Limited Edition
*4. *6,829 *6,829 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Vol.4 Limited Edition
*5. *5,170 *5,170 Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow Vol.3 Regular Edition
*6. *4,123 *4,123 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.2 Limited Edition
*7. *3,572 22,907 The Last: Naruto The Movie Limited Edition
*8. *3,124 *3,124 Shinmai Maou no Testament Vol.5
*9. *1,915 *1,915 Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Vol.2
10. *1,712 *1,712 Houkago no Pleiades (TV) Vol.2 Limited Edition
11. *1,619 *1,619 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1 Limited Edition
12. *1,326 *6,169 Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Vol.4
13. *1,200 10,445 Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Vol.2 Limited Edition
14. *1,163 *1,163 Triage X Vol.2
15. *1,082 *9,243 The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Vol.3 Limited Edition
16. *1,068 26,854 Psycho-Pass Movie Premium Edition
17. *1,031 *1,031 Date A Live Director's Cut Blu-ray BOX
18. **,867 **,867 Tokyo Ghoul √A Vol.5
(cut-off 867)

DVD
*1. 5,091 111,133 Youkai Watch Movie 1: Tanjou no Himitsu da Nyan! Special Price Edition
*2. 4,363 *22,928 The Last: Naruto The Movie Limited Edition
*3. 2,083 **6,789 The Last: Naruto The Movie Regular Edition
*4. 1,995 **1,995 Kantai Collection Vol.5 Limited Edition
*5. 1,513 **6,145 Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Vol.4
*6. 1,373 **1,373 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season Vol.4 Limited Edition
*7. *,921 ***,921 Strike Witches: Operation Victory Arrow Vol.3 Regular Edition
*8. *,904 ***,904 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.5 Limited Edition
*9. *,850 *38,769 Tonari no Totoro
10. *,845 ***,845 Shinmai Maou no Testament Vol.5 Limited Edition
11. *,713 ***,713 Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.2 Limited Edition
12. *,692 **6,486 Summer Wars Special Limited Edition
13. *,553 **4,646 Gintama° Vol.1 Limited Edition
14. *,549 *84,325 Stand By Me Doraemon Special Price Edition
15. *,543 ***,543 Shirobako Vol.7 Limited Edition
16. *,506 **4,180 Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki Special Limited Edition
17. *,453 ***,453 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1 Limited Edition
18. *,428 **2,372 Arslan Senki (TV) Vol.1 Limited Edition
19. *,419 *19,786 Majo no Takkyuubin
20. *,408 ***,408 Tokyo Ghoul √A Vol.5
21. *,360 **2,089 Gudetama: Hottoitekudasai
22. *,334 ***,334 Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Vol.2
23. *,315 *50,975 Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo Regular Edition
24. *,311 **1,499 High School DxD BorN Vol.1
(cut-off 311)

Source: Oricon Youtaiju

← Previous Week
Modified by myanimelistllc, Feb 10, 2016 11:55 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#2
Aug 4, 2015 2:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 12
Looks Like Shokugeki did Surprisingly Bad for its First week in Sales... (Only 1619? )
 
#3
Aug 4, 2015 2:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11714
Oregairu is continuing to sell which I'm happy about.
 
#4
Aug 4, 2015 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4622
TonyKeyz said:
Looks Like Shokugeki did Surprisingly Bad for its First week in Sales... (Only 1619? )


Predicted sales was 1,588 BD and 490 DVD.
Actual sales was 1,619 BD and 453 DVD.

So these sales were expected. No surprises here.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
#5
Aug 4, 2015 2:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 12979
Yessss give us our Kantai Collection season 2 sooner
 
#6
Aug 4, 2015 2:12 AM
Online
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5256
I'm happy that Shokugeki sales are not high. One of the most overrated anime this season, I can't even believe it is rated 8.5 in MAL. People enjoy watching anime about food ?!
 
#7
Aug 4, 2015 2:13 AM
❤Genki Girl❤

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 27815
Orite almost forgot the last Strike Witches film wasn't out yet
thepath said:
I'm happy that Shokugeki sales are not high. One of the most overrated anime this season, I can't even believe it is rated 8.5 in MAL. People enjoy watching anime about food ?!
Evidentially yes?

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
Hit me up if you want someone to flirt with for a bit ^^
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"
 
#8
Aug 4, 2015 2:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10538
Is it just me or JoJo is selling like cupcakes? :>
 
#9
Aug 4, 2015 2:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 15459
i wish pleiades sold more ;_;
nice sales for shirobako though.
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3484
Really happy for shirobako, i will cry if there won't be a s2...

Food wars is doing pretty badly, sad, but expected.


Nice to see jojo still selling nicely as well.
:3
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:19 AM
Online
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41198
Naruto The Last sold so well thats great its one of the best Naruto movies imho
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1091
Glad for Shirobako ^_^

But upset for Soma ;-;
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:28 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 108337
Shirobako baby~

Season 2 when?
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:34 AM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1585
Stark700 said:
Shirobako baby~

Season 2 when?

Not happening.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4596
Hell Yeah! Shirobako and OreGairu.

Shirobako season 2 please.

Come on. Jojo Part 4.
Modified by Zapredon, Aug 4, 2015 2:41 AM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1338
Ejc said:
TonyKeyz said:
Looks Like Shokugeki did Surprisingly Bad for its First week in Sales... (Only 1619? )


Predicted sales was 1,588 BD and 490 DVD.
Actual sales was 1,619 BD and 453 DVD.

So these sales were expected. No surprises here.


Do you have sales ranking by series(DVDBD+manga+cd) already?
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 10247
I swear to God, if Shirobako doesn't have a second season.....

Also meh for Shokugeki, at least its manga got a boost.
"Hi!"
 
Aug 4, 2015 2:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10538
Why Japan doesn't like Souma? :/
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 10538
umashikaneko said:
robis798 said:
Why Japan doesn't like Souma? :/
you should aware of souma 1 volume manga sales is 4-5 times bigger than shirobako disc sales
Well, I guess I'm wrong then, Japan does like Souma, but why no love for anime when it's so superior, iirc it's a very good adaptation, although I don't know how good the adaptation is in Japanese standarts.
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:20 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1338
robis798 said:
umashikaneko said:
you should aware of souma 1 volume manga sales is 4-5 times bigger than shirobako disc sales
Well, I guess I'm wrong then, Japan does like Souma, but why no love for anime when it's so superior, iirc it's a very good adaptation, although I don't know how good the adaptation is in Japanese standarts.


Sorry I miscalculated
Souma 420k *450yen=189m yen
Shirobako 15k*10000yen=150m yen

Souma comes from mainstream context (WSJ)rather thanOtaku context(LN VN or moe 4 koma)
Modified by umashikaneko, Aug 4, 2015 3:25 AM
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1149
Good job Jojo.
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 312
I think it's unfair to compare Shirobako with Souma especially since Shirobako is an original anime while Souma is an anime adaptation from an already popular and established manga.
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 13356
It feels good seeing Shirobako being no.1
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:51 AM
Ohayousoro7 ⛵

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 4157
Shirobako selling like pancakes. Well deserved~

thepath said:
I'm happy that Shokugeki sales are not high. One of the most overrated anime this season, I can't even believe it is rated 8.5 in MAL. People enjoy watching anime about food ?!

What's wrong with that?
 
Aug 4, 2015 3:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5341
Nice 13k wk1 for Strike witches.

Maybe a bit early for v2, but we got far more anime up.
A lot of anime also started to rank lower, its not looking that good outside of symphogear(Nana strong). Speaking of which, symphogear is probably overestimated at the moment due to the very strong wk1 rankings. Will probably be more realistic next week/in v3(in 2-3 weeks).

19 July -> 2 August

*0.0k -> 50.2k Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist
*5.8k -> *7.0k To Love Ru Darkness S2
*3.3k -> *6.3k Overlord
*0.0k -> *6.3k Ushio to Tora
*6.3k -> *5.7k Prison School
*7.2k -> *5.2k Non Non Biyori Repeat
*0.0k -> *5.1k GATE
*6.0k -> *5.0k Working!!!
*4.1k -> *3.6k Monster Musume
*0.0k -> *3.6k Charlotte
*2.2k -> *3.4k Fate/kaleid S3
*0.0k -> *2.8k Himouto! Umaru-chan
*2.6k -> *2.8k Gakkou Gurashi!
*2.2k -> *2.5k Gangsta.
*0.0k -> *2.2k Joukamachi no Dandelion
*0.0k -> *2.2k Shimoneta to Iu Gainen

Below 2k,
Gatchaman Crowds insight
Okusama ga Seitokaicho(short)
Wakaba girl(short)
Woozer S3(short)
God Eater
Chaos Dragon
Sore ga Seiyuu
Rokka no Yuusha
Aquarion S3
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Kuusen Madoushi
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Classroom Crisis
Junou Romantica s2
Ranp Kitan - Game of Laplace
Danchigia(short)
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Unknown,
Bikini Warriors(short)

thepath said:
I'm happy that Shokugeki sales are not high. One of the most overrated anime this season, I can't even believe it is rated 8.5 in MAL. People enjoy watching anime about food ?!

Good thing BD sales are not that important for WSJ shows.
Modified by rederoin, Aug 4, 2015 4:04 AM
- http://rederoin.motionsforum.com -
Anime air dates, BD release dates and Amazon stalker estimates for Anime BDs.
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
 
Aug 4, 2015 4:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3622
rederoin said:
*3.3k -> *6.3k Overlord
After NGNL and Mahouka, if Overlord really sells like this or more then it's pretty much confirmed that MH only needs to adapt otaku pandering light novels to have decent disc sales. Japan...
 
Aug 4, 2015 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4622
umashikaneko said:
Do you have sales ranking by series(DVDBD+manga+cd) already?


Do you mean the Anime series sales in yen, which includes Anime BD/DVD, Music BD/DVD, Music CDs, and Manga/Light Novel/Book?

I can post the numbers if that's what you want, because I have the 2014 Top 10 ranking, 2015 Top 30 mid-year ranking, May monthly ranking, and June monthly ranking. The July monthly ranking should be out on Thursday I would guess, after the manga/light novel/bunko/book lists are out.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Aug 4, 2015 4:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17269
Does someone have translated credits on Sanjo OVA? The only thing in media that make me care about credits is Shirobako alone.
 
Aug 4, 2015 4:54 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3894
Those Shirobako sales, very nice. As it should be. And also very glad to see OreGairu still there.
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 12877
thepath said:
I'm happy that Shokugeki sales are not high. One of the most overrated anime this season, I can't even believe it is rated 8.5 in MAL. People enjoy watching anime about food ?!


its a breath of fresh air than the other shounen series
All credit goes to Sacred.
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 21294
18. **,867 **,867 Tokyo Ghoul √A Vol.5
20. *,408 ***,408 Tokyo Ghoul √A Vol.5
Lmao... They're still selling that shit?
11. *1,619 *1,619 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1 Limited Edition
17. *,453 ***,453 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1 Limited Edition
Looks like Japan doesn't have 100 % shit taste for once

I'm impressed
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 18199
arsonal said:
Stark700 said:
Shirobako baby~

Season 2 when?

Not happening.
Away with the nonbeliever!
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:07 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 889
Blu Ray + DVD
3,969 3,969 Shinmai Maou no Testament Vol.5
*,311 5,881 High School DxD BorN Vol.1

Red haired girls are the best girls. Shinmai sales remaining relatively consistent if still dropping. Shame DxD BorN Blu Ray dropped off the rankings but those presumably would've made it past the 6k overall. Hope that with those (and any sales Oricon doesn't track?) it is successful enough for a season 4. Only volume 1 so plenty of time for it to go either way.

Elsewhere good to see KanColle continue to sell well even if it's drops continue volume by volume. Looking forward to receiving my copies of DxD BorN, Shinmai and KanColle (hopefully) this week.
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 10247
Comic_Sans said:
18. **,867 **,867 Tokyo Ghoul √A Vol.5
20. *,408 ***,408 Tokyo Ghoul √A Vol.5
Lmao... They're still selling that shit?
11. *1,619 *1,619 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1 Limited Edition
17. *,453 ***,453 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.1 Limited Edition
Looks like Japan doesn't have 100 % shit taste for once

I'm impressed


A shame that both their mangas are doing fantastic.
"Hi!"
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 156
Low Soma sales :(

Fuck yes Jojo.Please announce part 4 DP
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 12923
rederoin said:

19 July -> 2 August

*0.0k -> 50.2k Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist
*5.8k -> *7.0k To Love Ru Darkness S2
*3.3k -> *6.3k Overlord
*0.0k -> *6.3k Ushio to Tora
*6.3k -> *5.7k Prison School
*7.2k -> *5.2k Non Non Biyori Repeat
*0.0k -> *5.1k GATE
*6.0k -> *5.0k Working!!!
*4.1k -> *3.6k Monster Musume
*0.0k -> *3.6k Charlotte
*2.2k -> *3.4k Fate/kaleid S3
*0.0k -> *2.8k Himouto! Umaru-chan
*2.6k -> *2.8k Gakkou Gurashi!
*2.2k -> *2.5k Gangsta.
*0.0k -> *2.2k Joukamachi no Dandelion
*0.0k -> *2.2k Shimoneta to Iu Gainen

Below 2k,
Gatchaman Crowds insight
Okusama ga Seitokaicho(short)
Wakaba girl(short)
Woozer S3(short)
God Eater
Chaos Dragon
Sore ga Seiyuu
Rokka no Yuusha
Aquarion S3
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Kuusen Madoushi
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Classroom Crisis
Junou Romantica s2
Ranp Kitan - Game of Laplace
Danchigia(short)
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Unknown,
Bikini Warriors(short)


Symphogear 50k 0____0

Season 4 when?
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 654
jojo sales high ,pretty deserved
sad news for shokugeki fans
thepath said:
I'm happy that Shokugeki sales are not high. One of the most overrated anime this season, I can't even believe it is rated 8.5 in MAL. People enjoy watching anime about food ?!

haters spotted
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17269
Xenocrisi said:
Symphogear 50k 0____0

Season 4 when?
Based Nana Mizuki.
 
Aug 4, 2015 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4622
Key: Rank / Sales / Main Contributor to sales / Series Title

Note: Main contributor can be Movie BD/DVD, Anime BD/DVD, Music BD/DVD, Music CD, Book/Novel, Game or Manga

2014 Oricon Yearly Top 10 Overall Series Ranking (2013/12/09~2014/12/07)
*2 ¥11,051,200,000 Manga    Shingeki no Kyojin
*3 ¥*7,253,400,000 Manga    ONE PIECE
*4 ¥*6,143,500,000 Anime    Gundam
*5 ¥*5,371,600,000 Anime    Love Live!
*6 ¥*5,229,700,000 Manga    Kuroko no Basket
*7 ¥*5,151,200,000 Manga    Haikyuu!!
*8 ¥*4,763,800,000 Light Novel  <Monogatari>Series
*9 ¥*4,618,300,000 *Game    Youkai Watch
10 ¥*4,291,800,000 Manga    Tokyo Ghoul

2015 Oricon Half-Yearly Top 30 Overall Series Ranking (2014/12/08~2015/06/07)
*1 ¥4,202,023,993 Manga    Shingeki no Kyojin
*2 ¥3,786,169,691 Manga    Nanatsu no Taizai
*3 ¥3,374,776,619 Manga    ONE PIECE
*4 ¥3,222,730,707 Light Novel  Youkai Watch
*5 ¥2,951,050,148 Manga    Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
*6 ¥2,769,868,298 Manga    Haikyuu!!
*7 ¥2,717,446,549 Manga    Tokyo Ghoul
*8 ¥2,644,947,614 Anime    Gundam
*9 ¥2,101,843,389 Anime    Fate Series
10 ¥2,071,687,494 *Music    Love Live!
[Rank 11~30]

May 2015 Oricon Top 20 Overall Series Ranking (2015/05/04~2015/05/31)
*2 ¥644,143,892 *Music    Love Live!
*3 ¥461,729,770 Manga    Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
*4 ¥374,553,729 Manga    Hoozuki no Reitetsu
*5 ¥359,506,471 Manga    Kekkai Sensen
*6 ¥342,285,957 Manga    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
*7 ¥322,785,920 Anime    Yamato
*8 ¥322,752,279 Manga    Terraformars
*9 ¥305,671,915 Light Novel  Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
10 ¥293,570,806 Manga    Ao Haru Ride
[Rank 11~20]

June 2015 Oricon Top 20 Overall Series Ranking (2015/06/01~2015/06/28)
*1 ¥661,697,879 Manga    Kingdom
*2 ¥551,597,113 Manga    Nanatsu no Taizai
*3 ¥532,424,623 Manga    Tokyo Ghoul
*4 ¥471,383,957 Anime    Gintama
*5 ¥400,016,013 Manga    Kekkai Sensen
*6 ¥346,624,358 Manga    Gin no Saji
*7 ¥344,341,260 Light Novel  Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
*8 ¥331,557,246 Manga    Shokugeki no Souma
*9 ¥295,325,373 Light Novel  Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.
10 ¥282,844,506 Anime    Gundam
[Rank 11~20]
Modified by Ejc, Aug 4, 2015 7:07 PM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Aug 4, 2015 6:31 AM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 6548
rederoin said:
Nice 13k wk1 for Strike witches.

Maybe a bit early for v2, but we got far more anime up.
A lot of anime also started to rank lower, its not looking that good outside of symphogear(Nana strong). Speaking of which, symphogear is probably overestimated at the moment due to the very strong wk1 rankings. Will probably be more realistic next week/in v3(in 2-3 weeks).

19 July -> 2 August

*0.0k -> 50.2k Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist
*5.8k -> *7.0k To Love Ru Darkness S2
*3.3k -> *6.3k Overlord
*0.0k -> *6.3k Ushio to Tora
*6.3k -> *5.7k Prison School
*7.2k -> *5.2k Non Non Biyori Repeat
*0.0k -> *5.1k GATE
*6.0k -> *5.0k Working!!!
*4.1k -> *3.6k Monster Musume
*0.0k -> *3.6k Charlotte
*2.2k -> *3.4k Fate/kaleid S3
*0.0k -> *2.8k Himouto! Umaru-chan
*2.6k -> *2.8k Gakkou Gurashi!
*2.2k -> *2.5k Gangsta.
*0.0k -> *2.2k Joukamachi no Dandelion
*0.0k -> *2.2k Shimoneta to Iu Gainen

Below 2k,
Gatchaman Crowds insight
Okusama ga Seitokaicho(short)
Wakaba girl(short)
Woozer S3(short)
God Eater
Chaos Dragon
Sore ga Seiyuu
Rokka no Yuusha
Aquarion S3
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Kuusen Madoushi
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Classroom Crisis
Junou Romantica s2
Ranp Kitan - Game of Laplace
Danchigia(short)
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

Unknown,
Bikini Warriors(short)


Prety happy to see that the majority of what i enjoy are at least not below the 2k sales.

*0.0k -> 50.2k Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX: Believe in Justice and Hold a Determination to Fist
50.2k

JESUS didnt know Japan liked it that much O.o
 
Aug 4, 2015 6:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2547
Yahari <3 Can't wait to watch it. AND GINTAMA YAAAY! <3
 
Aug 4, 2015 6:59 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 289
Unexpected anime rising on the top of the list...what is happening
 
Aug 4, 2015 7:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 10247
>*5 ¥400,016,013 Manga    Kekkai Sensen
>*5 ¥359,506,471 Manga    Kekkai Sensen

Damn, this is selling A LOT better than I first thought. Just under 800k¥ (assuming the May and June ones are separate) + ~35k(iunno the figures) sales from the first 2 volumes of the anime. Bones best give justice to the finale (whenever that airs). Either way, glad probably my favourite show of 2015 is doing well.

>8 ¥*4,763,800,000 Book/Novel  <Monogatari>Series

Nice to see this here as well, especially when I'm re watching the series.
Modified by Yehart, Aug 4, 2015 7:38 AM
"Hi!"
 
Aug 4, 2015 7:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1338
Ejc said:
umashikaneko said:
Do you have sales ranking by series(DVDBD+manga+cd) already?


Do you mean the Anime series sales in yen, which includes Anime BD/DVD, Music BD/DVD, Music CDs, and Manga/Light Novel/Book?

I can post the numbers if that's what you want, because I have the 2014 Top 10 ranking, 2015 Top 30 mid-year ranking, May monthly ranking, and June monthly ranking. The July monthly ranking should be out on Thursday I would guess, after the manga/light novel/bunko/book lists are out.


Thank you very much.I wanted to know this week sales but all the ranking you posted are very interesting to see.love live domination is really interesting
i didn't know yearly ranking is available since official site don't have those

Those are not available besides oricon youtaiju right?you subscribe it?
 
Aug 4, 2015 7:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3269
That reminds me, i should unfriend anyone on my list who rated Shirobako less than a 9.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
 
Aug 4, 2015 7:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 24708
SnS must not be popular in Japan.

5.1K for GATE is good for something that will have all or nearly all of the LN adapted (I hope it ends up at 6k or higher) along with 50K for Symphogear GX. Monster Musume needs to sell 6k+ for a second season, 3.6K won't cut it.


 
Aug 4, 2015 8:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 10247
Hoppy said:
SnS must not be popular in Japan.



It's a WSJ series. No matter how bad the anime sells, the manga will sell greatly.

Nanatsu no Taizai is a good example.
"Hi!"
 
Aug 4, 2015 8:17 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 6811
10 ¥*4,291,800,000 Manga    Tokyo Ghoul
*7 ¥2,717,446,549 Manga    Tokyo Ghoul

No wonder we're getting OVAs.
 
Aug 4, 2015 8:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 504
*3.3k -> *6.3k Overlord
*0.0k -> *6.3k Ushio to Tora
*6.3k -> *5.7k Prison School
*4.1k -> *3.6k Monster Musume
*2.2k -> *2.5k Gangsta.

SO Overlord got boost and yet Monster went down...WHY..Hope this doesn't affect anything..
Also Gangsta rating okay??
 
Aug 4, 2015 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22569
Season 2 here we "come" :)

*8. *3,124 *3,124 Shinmai Maou no Testament Vol.5
10. *,845 ***,845 Shinmai Maou no Testament Vol.5 Limited Edition

NeoAnkara said:
Xenocrisi said:
Symphogear 50k 0____0

Season 4 when?
Based Nana Mizuki.

 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »