Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2015 6:50 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I would not actually call this a hentai since it didn't show any exposed genitals, but I didnt mind it for the detailed nudity, very nice shape and shading of the girls and the bodies moved pretty well ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ The h scenes themselves were decent as well showing everything else.

Laughed a bit when the guy got spiked in the dick, dat reaction XD

The girls are pretty tall at in the high 160s to high 170s cm range And their uniform was nice while also looking somewhat sporty with the long top partially covering the bloomers which lifts up when they jump and the thigh-high/arm-high glove things and knee/elbow pads.

Getting attacked by thugs is what would happen, I suppose if you were to do fellatio in the park in the middle of the night XD
Feb 18, 2016 11:42 PM

May 2015
I like the humor in this one….

On another note…

I read & watch too many Doujinshi, Manga and Hentai and I always ask myself (in all of those exhibitionist, slave & master and voyeur sex) "Man this sex scene is pretty risky what are they thinking? What if a person were to take part forcefully in the intercourse? because not all people are willing to watch and see, there ae some unstable freaks out there (Law abiding citizen, envy, scumbags, etc.) and this Hentai answered my question. Some thugs appear and started demanding a piece of the action. Of course sensei being the alpha that he is went Ip Man on their candy a$$es. The girl is lucky that some of the delinquent didn’t go after her focusing on sensei but that was close I guess taking & giving an a$$ whoop for saving a girl is worth it…
Feb 25, 2018 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't know ice cream soda was a thing before this viewing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Court no Naka no Tenshi-tachi Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Aug 5, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 25, 2018 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.