Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2015 7:07 AM

Sep 2013
Will Love Live continue or will this be the end? I know Love Live Sunshine is coming up, but
I want more μ's

Aug 7, 2015 8:47 PM

Jul 2015
I think it may not be the end of u's, there can be OVAs and mangas side stories, even tough nothing has been heard about them.

As for the Love live franchise; Yes, but as "Love Live Sunshine" wich is a new series with a whole new cast, the name of the band has been announced and is called "Aqours", the new series will be focusing on the new girls forming a band in a similar way to the original, and it will be set in a city close to the sea.

Their character Bios have been published, you could Google them, althoug the cast look really familiar to the original...

Is like the "Idolmaster;Cinderella Girls" version of Love Live.

Rock-PohatuAug 7, 2015 8:57 PM
Aug 7, 2015 8:52 PM

Dec 2012
Rock-Pohatu said:
Yes, but as "Love Live Sunshine" wich is a new series with a whole new cast, the name of the band has been announced and is called "Aqours", the new series will be focusing on the new girls forming a band in a similar way to the original, and it will be set in a city close to the sea.

Their character Bios have been published, you could Google them, althoug the cast look really familiar to the original...

The character Bio of The new main lead says she is a fan of u's so it may be a sequel/spin-off.

They better make cameos, especially nico the goddess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Aug 7, 2015 9:00 PM

Jul 2015
Infatuate said:
Rock-Pohatu said:
Yes, but as "Love Live Sunshine" wich is a new series with a whole new cast, the name of the band has been announced and is called "Aqours", the new series will be focusing on the new girls forming a band in a similar way to the original, and it will be set in a city close to the sea.

The character Bio of The new main lead says she is a fan of u's so it may be a sequel/spin-off.

They better make cameos, especially nico the goddess ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yeah, unless they forget completly about them and only mention them as many other spin-offs do.
Apr 28, 2018 8:15 PM

Aug 2017
Rock-Pohatu said:
Oh yeah, unless they forget completly about them and only mention them as many other spin-offs do.
I think this is what is happening.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! The School Idol Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dodecahedron-O24 - Sep 7, 2015

209 by Serafos »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:14 AM

» What is wrong with them? (Spoiler)

Someone_OwO - Feb 17, 2023

6 by Someone_OwO »»
Mar 8, 2023 9:53 PM

» The way this movie ended gave me depression

Kuraya - Dec 31, 2018

3 by rach1m4n »»
Oct 8, 2021 10:46 PM

» [MOVIE SPOILERS] Who did Honoka actually meet?

maskedapple - Oct 4, 2015

49 by Eira_99 »»
Sep 25, 2020 6:42 PM

» I'm going to NYC, where are the real life locations? Help

PoLoBreak - Apr 6, 2018

2 by PoLoBreak »»
May 9, 2018 8:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.