Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2015 4:11 PM

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think this is another chapter of the Reunion series but that's just me.

Any who this is indeed a pretty good hentai
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Aug 6, 2015 6:22 AM
Oct 2013
The first h scene was pretty good with her transition from acting all high and mighty to pleading for forgiveness (*^¬^*)
"Please, I'm the student council president!" ≧▽≦

But then all the scenes after, she was enjoying it too much which was less appealing.

The teacher was interesting, being a virgin yet playfully teasing the kaichou and wanting to see her do it in conspicuous places XD
Aug 6, 2015 2:30 PM

Feb 2015
User-san said:
The first h scene was pretty good with her transition from acting all high and mighty to pleading for forgiveness (*^¬^*)
"Please, I'm the student council president!" ≧▽≦

But then all the scenes after, she was enjoying it too much which was less appealing.

The teacher was interesting, being a virgin yet playfully teasing the kaichou and wanting to see her do it in conspicuous places XD

Dude that part about her being a virgin is a lie.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Aug 7, 2015 3:26 AM
Oct 2013
hentaisoulbrotha said:
If it is a lie, then it's even better 'cause she be trolling! But unless, I overlooked something, her really being virgin or not has not yet been confirmed in the anime. We shall see!
Aug 7, 2015 9:45 AM

Apr 2015
I'm sensing a threesome is on the way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 7, 2015 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
User-san said:
hentaisoulbrotha said:
If it is a lie, then it's even better 'cause she be trolling! But unless, I overlooked something, her really being virgin or not has not yet been confirmed in the anime. We shall see!

Watch reunion you'll see what I mean.
Aug 8, 2015 5:03 AM
Oct 2013
hentaisoulbrotha said:
Watch reunion you'll see what I mean.
So the teacher wasn't just a complete lookalike, but the exact same character. I didn't remember her name.
Still though, this could be an alternate universe where she is not the Kirisaki Riei you know or took place before what happened in Reunion. I don't think she was a character in the Hyoudou Ibuki H-game (besides maybe having a cameo).
Aug 12, 2015 1:17 PM
Feb 2015
so he raped her ? she said he force Himself on her ?
Aug 13, 2015 5:04 AM
Oct 2013
It is kind of a consensual master and slave relationship. But I guess you could technically call the first scene rape.
Aug 13, 2015 6:23 AM
Feb 2015
User-san said:
It is kind of a consensual master and slave relationship. But I guess you could technically call the first scene rape.

you mean scene at school ? i was talked about the Conversation in his room she said he Confessed to her but she Rejected him and Somehow he know about her secret then he forced himself into her.
Aug 13, 2015 8:03 AM
Oct 2013
If it's about that part, it was actually he found the secret of her wearing lewd leather costume first, then confessed. And then I guess rape would be about right, as she said he forced himself onto her even though she rejected him.

What's interesting which I forgot about was, the flashback of her giving fellatio, showing at least one other guy standing there watching like she was getting ganged up on.
Aug 13, 2015 3:01 PM
Feb 2015
User-san said:
If it's about that part, it was actually he found the secret of her wearing lewd leather costume first, then confessed. And then I guess rape would be about right, as she said he forced himself onto her even though she rejected him.

What's interesting which I forgot about was, the flashback of her giving fellatio, showing at least one other guy standing there watching like she was getting ganged up on.

oh that scene , they seem in Train and People don't Unaware what they doing like most hentai lol
Aug 14, 2015 3:58 AM
Oct 2013
Oh, it is a train. The guy with the hands in the pockets is actually facing away from them, my mistake (๑>؂<๑)۶. But, yeah, no way no one noticed them XD
Sep 9, 2015 5:31 PM
Jan 2014
That was pretty boring.
Apr 26, 2016 12:53 PM
May 5, 2016 5:37 PM
Feb 2015

interesting, We'll see action with the teacher, i'm not sure if this count as NTR or cheating, she seem attentive to MC in Previous episode.
Nov 19, 2017 10:07 AM

Aug 2015
A male character, a female character and a teacher were introduced at one point, I was a little afraid of what might happen ... But soon the fear was over and until it was interesting, but it couldn't hold me or bring emotions, I found the scenes with few positions, and very weak.
Nov 28, 2021 4:29 PM

Aug 2017
Up until the teacher this was a very hot hentai. Although nice anal scene lol

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyoudou Ibuki: Kanpeki Ibuki Kaichou ga Kousoku Do M!? na Wake Episode 2 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 28, 2016

9 by OP_Rider »»
Aug 23, 2023 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.