Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 31, 2015 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, more of a fun episode.

It's more like the vacation type with the guys and girls taking a break although there's still work to be done. There's also a bit of fan service with the onsen stuff. Fireworks too...but the episode's pacing felt like it went backwards.

As for Nagisa, he is bearing a burden of responsibility right now so there's high expectation of him.
Jul 31, 2015 1:10 PM

Apr 2015
In terms of developing the plot more and all, it was an incredibly pointless episode with the small exceptions of the opening scene, the hinting at some secret about Hanako, her knowing about Iris' memory loss, and the conversation at the end before the bath wall comes down, all of which total to less than two minutes of screentime. One would expect a fan service-y episode after much of the story has been solidified, but not this early.
GileonFletcherJul 31, 2015 1:58 PM
Jul 31, 2015 1:26 PM

Jan 2012
A-TEC works hard and plays hard. :D Plenty of fanservice...and a bit of romance this week???
Jul 31, 2015 1:29 PM

Dec 2012
Wondering if Iris and Kiryuu is connected since she lost her memories 10 years ago?

Pretty lax episode. And Mizuki seeing that scars. Hope the next episode will have a more solid development.
Jul 31, 2015 1:48 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Best episode of the day. Loved this somehow, got really into the episode.

The character interactions were great to see, Nagisa is a really cool and fair dude inside.

And does he start to like Iris?
SmudyJul 31, 2015 2:08 PM
Jul 31, 2015 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
We got some fanservice in this episode.

Iris lost her memories since ten years ago.
Jul 31, 2015 3:41 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Mizuki being awfully concerned about Nagisa makes it seem like she might have hidden feelings for him. Iris on the other hand is overly attached on Mizuki. Putting Hanako and Kaito in the triangle makes it even more complicated.

This show would've been better off as a romance/drama anime than the cheap/sleazy politics game they're trying to display, even if by a little.

Jul 31, 2015 3:55 PM

Jan 2015
A chill episode !! the bath scene at the ed was a bit cheesy but funny
Jul 31, 2015 4:52 PM

Mar 2015
A fun experience for everyone, except for Nagisa... as well, as some fan service, not bad of an episode, I guess.
Jul 31, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty awesome episode. Really enjoyed it. I like how Nagisa is slowly getting to interact with the other students.
Jul 31, 2015 5:09 PM

Dec 2014
Damn, this episode is bad, and it's supposed to be bad, no wonder Fumiaki Maruto had to get someone other than him to write this episode.

Still no sign of the space craft thingy and the high school setting is still just a plot device? There's more to come.
Jul 31, 2015 5:30 PM

Dec 2014
Iris having amnesia isn't that much of a surprise, but I'm curious as to what relationship her and Nagisa had in the past.

Vindstot said:

This show would've been better off as a romance/drama anime than the cheap/sleazy politics game they're trying to display, even if by a little.

Ditto.
Jul 31, 2015 5:39 PM

Jun 2013
Very enjoyable episode :)
Jul 31, 2015 6:04 PM
Jan 2014
GileonFletcher said:
In terms of developing the plot more and all, it was an incredibly pointless episode with the small exceptions of the opening scene, the hinting at some secret about Hanako, her knowing about Iris' memory loss, and the conversation at the end before the bath wall comes down, all of which total to less than two minutes of screentime. One would expect a fan service-y episode after much of the story has been solidified, but not this early.

These are exactly my thoughts.
Jul 31, 2015 6:56 PM

Jan 2010
Seems like Nagisa knows Iris before ? (hint from previous episode 2?)
Nagisa Scars + Iris Amnesia = ???

My guess....they both got into some kind of "accident" ? Nagisa brother is the mastermind and then pretty much.. Nagisa wanted revenge? (Sasuke!)
MatheineJul 31, 2015 7:02 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2015 7:03 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode was really fun lol....Gotta love beach episodes and dat ending xD

Part of me feels like maybe Nagisa knew Iris before her Amnesia though
Jul 31, 2015 7:07 PM
Oct 2010
An I the only one who finds it difficult to care that Iris has amnesia? Holy #@$!, she doesn't remember when she was six or seven years old or younger, thereabouts... SO? I don't remember that point in my life either, AND DO NOT CARE. Trying to force BS empathy for stupid melodrama is awesome.

Put this together with completely pointless 'plot development' from episode to episode and lackluster characters at best, and I have but one thing to say:

Dropped.
Jul 31, 2015 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
Other than Nagisa, we really don't have much depth in the character development yet. It almost feels like a checklist for some some of them: computer nerd is a masochist, check; Hattori-san is an assassin/agent, check. And to be blunt, this wasn't much of a fan service episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 1, 2015 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
That was quite a ridiculous episode.
I still don't see any connecting factors between the characters aside from the ones that were introduced previously. The big brother is an ass, the teacher is a useless drunk, the boys are perverts and the girls pretty much do whatever they like. We know why the class wants to keep A-Tech running, but there's been nothing about the motivation for Evil Bastard brother to shut them down, nor for why Nagisa is trying to keep them alive behind everyone's backs. There's really been no development all episode apart for one background fact for one single character.

Nagisa is a pretty efficient worker, all else considered. He lost his laptop and the tablet, wasted the entire afternoon and evening trying to get things fixed, had less than an hour to travel two towns away to close the deal, and still managed to get it all done. Does that mean that if Hattori hadn't skewered his laptop, he would've been finished before he even left the beach? If that were the case, he should've just left the camp and went back to the office in the afternoon, probably would've been faster.

I'm still waiting for stuff to actually happen here.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 1, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2015
Heh, fanservice. I don't know why, but I somehow enjoyed it, unlike previous episode. But as for story and development, this episode was pretty much unnecessary. Well, let's see next episode. I want to see stuff happening too, since some things are pretty interesting, like the amnesia and Nagisa's scars.

Aug 1, 2015 10:20 AM

Mar 2015
Wonder if there will be any romantic developments in this show. Probably not. But they hint at it a lot
Aug 1, 2015 10:25 AM

Aug 2013
raveninthemuddle said:
Damn, this episode is bad, and it's supposed to be bad, no wonder Fumiaki Maruto had to get someone other than him to write this episode.

Still no sign of the space craft thingy and the high school setting is still just a plot device? There's more to come.

I think the best part of this episode was when the ending song started playing.
Cute is justice.
Aug 1, 2015 10:52 AM

Jun 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
That was quite a ridiculous episode.
I still don't see any connecting factors between the characters aside from the ones that were introduced previously. The big brother is an ass, the teacher is a useless drunk, the boys are perverts and the girls pretty much do whatever they like. We know why the class wants to keep A-Tech running, but there's been nothing about the motivation for Evil Bastard brother to shut them down, nor for why Nagisa is trying to keep them alive behind everyone's backs. There's really been no development all episode apart for one background fact for one single character.

Nagisa is a pretty efficient worker, all else considered. He lost his laptop and the tablet, wasted the entire afternoon and evening trying to get things fixed, had less than an hour to travel two towns away to close the deal, and still managed to get it all done. Does that mean that if Hattori hadn't skewered his laptop, he would've been finished before he even left the beach? If that were the case, he should've just left the camp and went back to the office in the afternoon, probably would've been faster.

I'm still waiting for stuff to actually happen here.

QFT.

I'm waiting for an actual threatening antagonist to show up. If Nagisa's brother is the "bad guy" then these guys have their work cut out for them since Nagisa seems like he'll do everything to bring his "brother" down. His brother doesn't seem like a threat, he isn't level-minded and he's easily agitated. He seems like a total pushover. Also, if Nagisa's brother IS the antagonist then that's boring as fuck.

I noticed how there was so much fanservice in this episode. Anime always does that. They always have at least ONE beach episode to show off girls' tits and asses in skimpy bikinis. If I wanted to masturbate I'd go on xHamster. Stick to the fucking story!

Also, a Mizuki x Nagisa pairing doesn't appeal to me. I want to know more about Iris. I don't give a shit about Mizuki.
臭い-
Aug 1, 2015 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
Pointless episode but it had some funny moments and a reveal about Iris's memory loss.
Aug 1, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2010
Bibimbapski said:
I'm waiting for an actual threatening antagonist to show up. If Nagisa's brother is the "bad guy" then these guys have their work cut out for them since Nagisa seems like he'll do everything to bring his "brother" down. His brother doesn't seem like a threat, he isn't level-minded and he's easily agitated. He seems like a total pushover. Also, if Nagisa's brother IS the antagonist then that's boring as fuck.

There are two older brothers.
Aug 1, 2015 2:41 PM

Jun 2014
I am really liking how this anime is progressing, especially Nagisa's character. I believe he is growing attached to the people at A-TEC and he will try to help them soon enough. I believe his bigger game is to expose his brothers' schemes, because couple of episodes he thought that he is maybe stealing money. I think that something will happen between him and Iris, and also wondering about those scars on his back.
Aug 1, 2015 5:04 PM

Mar 2013
I really like Nagisa as a character but not enough to keep on watching. Women in this show are really annoying. Had to drop, sadly.
Aug 1, 2015 6:00 PM

Mar 2008
Haha so in the end Nagisa was the only one to get a peep. Nicely done. Really liking how Nagisa is siding with A-Tec.
Aug 1, 2015 7:36 PM

Jul 2014
I can officially stop the Hate on this anime. Yeah its not super great and still has to show who the major villain is. But Nagisa's relationship with the class is very interesting and overall this show is getting to be pretty enjoyable
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Aug 1, 2015 11:04 PM

Feb 2015
Typical and silly beach episode with some nice character moments, especially between Mizuki and Nagisa (don’t ask me, but I like how those two look together).

Still interested in knowing more about Nagisa and Iris relationship though, as well the source of that awful scar/burn in his back. Whatever was the cause, I’m sure Iris was there when it happened.

Aug 2, 2015 1:55 AM

Dec 2011
Fanservice episode, but they kinda teased that Nagisa and Iris have some kind of connection before. Mizuki and Nagisa were also somewhat a bit closer in this episode.
Aug 2, 2015 9:38 AM

Jun 2013
mah beach episode lol
Aug 2, 2015 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
I was thinking to drop this show, but you can't drop an anime after a fanservice episode.
Aug 2, 2015 7:32 PM

Oct 2011
Hmm Fanservice
Aug 3, 2015 1:35 AM

Dec 2014
going to onsen like other school anime is not a problem
i wanted if nagisa x mizuki hahaha (that just dream no romance on this anime)
i think same like other, look's like nagisa & iris get an connection between them, this gonna be interesting you know. That's why i didn't drop this anime
Aug 3, 2015 5:06 AM

Jan 2011
Didn't realise that Subaru kid was a guy.
Aug 3, 2015 2:05 PM

Jun 2010
All aboard !!!!
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Aug 3, 2015 10:27 PM

Jan 2011
yuried said:
ReaperCreeper said:
Didn't realise that Subaru kid was a guy.

Me neither! I was kind of shocked, this whole time and I thought he was a girl.. but then again he did refuse to go the baths with the other boys and pulled his robe shut a little, so maybe he is a girl after all? (or a trans boy)
There was also the bit where they asked if he was alright with peeping on the girls, so I don't know what his deal is.
Aug 4, 2015 11:36 PM

Jul 2014
good episode, I think my favorite so far!
it was a fun one! characters are slowly growing on me

Aug 5, 2015 3:53 AM

Jun 2014
We're already at the beach/bath part of the show wow.. seems like the creators have run out of ideas so quickly.
Aug 5, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2014
I still think Nagisa and Iris know each other in the past
and now because I learned she has amnesia .. maybe just maybe lol
X'DDD
-- Get Rekt m8 --
-- http://kohaku-chii.deviantart.com/ --
Aug 7, 2015 5:51 AM

Jul 2012
What are those scars on Nagisa's back :O :O
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Aug 9, 2015 7:27 PM

Dec 2010
ReaperCreeper said:
yuried said:

Me neither! I was kind of shocked, this whole time and I thought he was a girl.. but then again he did refuse to go the baths with the other boys and pulled his robe shut a little, so maybe he is a girl after all? (or a trans boy)
There was also the bit where they asked if he was alright with peeping on the girls, so I don't know what his deal is.
But then they go "Why?" when he says he's gonna bath in the bathroom by himself.... which suggests they don't know that he's transgender (if he is).

Weird.
Aug 20, 2015 2:25 AM

Jan 2011
Nagisa best character of this show.
Looking forward to the backstory. :)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 28, 2015 11:43 PM

Apr 2011
I like the beach + onsen fanservice. We get to see that Iris has amnesia and Nagisa has a nasty scar on his back.
Sep 19, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
In whole, the episode hath done well, seen as the story began. The plot for better or worse, advances, thanks to the events scattered throughout the narrative. Even the humor was not bad, with a few gags really guessed; Angelina more and more leaders of these fun events. Drawings not sembre maximum as quality, the CG is not invasive. Interesting the scoprete you make throughout the story, someone is hiding something, uh uh uh!
Oct 6, 2015 12:50 PM

Sep 2013
Amnesia :O
beach and onsen episode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 3, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2012
Pretty bad beach/onsen episode to be honest :/
Nov 21, 2015 1:20 PM

Apr 2013
Obligatory fan service episode.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Jan 18, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2011
Mizuki x Nagisa

I can see the love floating! Let the ship sail!
so bummed out to not see a romance tag on this series ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

136 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 9, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

37 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 8, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

64 by Assassin2112 »»
Jan 7, 2023 8:09 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

125 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Poll: » Classroom☆Crisis Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

58 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Nov 10, 2021 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.