Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2015 8:00 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well then, the first chapter of a new prequel story to both the Yuuki Yuuna and Washio Sumi series has finally been released (and translated).

This story basically details how the vertex originally came to bring down humanity and how the main character, Nogi Wakaba, dealt with such events.

The vertex attack was pretty much as brutal as I had imagined, it must have been rough for both Wakaba and Hinata to witness such things. There are still a lot of characters left to introduce in this series though and one of them very conveniently is named Yuuna. I'm very excited to see where this origin story goes.

PS: Don't ask where I read this in English, google is your friend.
Aug 2, 2015 12:10 AM

May 2013
I hope their author bring some fresh idea than cute girl fight with some monster.... =3=
but wakaba is cute. i loved her.
Jul 17, 2017 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
I had read that this was the darkest chapter in the YuYuYu-verse so far, and it's already living up to that name.

It was interesting to read how the vertex's first appeared. Earthquakes, and then they fell from the sky. I don't remember the small ones eating people being talked about in any of the other works. That's interesting, and makes these things even more terrifying. I wonder how this Hero System is going to work in the past.
Jul 27, 2017 12:43 PM

May 2015
Great first chapter in my opinion.

We learned how it all started and the appearance of the Vertex for the very first time. It was quite dark as well, at least more so than usual, since people were getting eaten and it turned into quite the bloody mess. Damn.

I'm liking the characters so far. Hinata is such a tease, but determined if needed and isn't afraid to speak up. Wakaba has a sense of justice, but gets easily flustered and is easy to tease. Great pair so far, lol.

Nov 12, 2017 3:53 PM

Aug 2013
Great start. Quite dark.

So we learned how everything started and it was interesting reading about it. The attack by the Vertexes was brutal and it was hard on the main girls seeing their classmates being eaten and their dead bodies.

More topics from this board

» Can I read this?

AlexKoyomi - Jun 26, 2020

2 by removed-user »»
Apr 29, 2022 7:21 AM

Poll: » Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de Aru Chapter 21 Discussion

GiantQAACSleier - Jun 20, 2019

1 by Pleinair »»
Aug 25, 2020 9:51 PM

» Where to read online?

removed-user - Aug 21, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Aug 21, 2019 1:19 PM

Poll: » Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de Aru Chapter 19 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 11, 2017

1 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Jun 19, 2019 2:31 PM

Poll: » Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de Aru Chapter 13 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 3, 2017

1 by Groen90 »»
May 24, 2018 4:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.