Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Who do you think is the most attracive female in the whole of the To Love-Ru anime series?

Sep 24, 2015 4:35 PM

My top 3 is still the same, Lala, Yami, then Momo.

And like some others, I'm utterly perplexed at Yui's popularity. I don't particularly dislike her, but she doesn't even register on my radar when you have the likes of Lala, Yami, Momo, Mea, Mikan, Run, Nana, et cetera.

At least Haruna isn't popular... now if she'd just disappear completely...

Sep 24, 2015 6:45 PM
Casyle said:
And like some others, I'm utterly perplexed at Yui's popularity

I wish it was deeper than this, but it isn't. She has the biggest breasts out of all the school girls; add to this her Tsundere nature and she is a winner for most people.

My favorite is Momo: she tries the most, and not in the obvious ways :-) Personality wise, she helps out the most at the house, she is the one most worried about everyone around Rito and tries her best to help them, and she is the only one who is proactive and tries to make people happy. She would be the best wife out of the lot (exempting Mikan due to relation).

Sep 24, 2015 9:23 PM

Takuan_Soho said:
Casyle said:
And like some others, I'm utterly perplexed at Yui's popularity

I wish it was deeper than this, but it isn't. She has the biggest breasts out of all the school girls; add to this her Tsundere nature and she is a winner for most people.

Not counting Mikado and Tearju and the abilities of Yami and her sisters and maybe Sephie, Yui is only 2nd to Lala in terms of breast size.

Casyle said:
My top 3 is still the same, Lala, Yami, then Momo.
And like some others, I'm utterly perplexed at Yui's popularity.

Because people have different preferences.
Did you know that some people dislike Momo? (I don't know why, but there are people who dislike her. Check the comments on Mangahere if you do not believe me.
I think there are people who also dislike Momo here in MAL)

Sep 25, 2015 12:33 AM
Hug Addict <3

With all the craziness and unique characters that the TLR universe has, I kind of feel like solely resorting to cup size as the deciding factor is a bit uninspiring :s

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 25, 2015 12:47 AM

HaXXspetten said:
With all the craziness and unique characters that the TLR universe has, I kind of feel like solely resorting to cup size as the deciding factor is a bit uninspiring :s

Momo is leading the poll and Lala has less than half of the votes from Yui, I don't see how cup size is the deciding factor here :x

Sep 25, 2015 12:50 AM
Hug Addict <3

Gator said:
HaXXspetten said:

Momo is leading the poll and Lala has less than half of the votes from Yui, I don't see how cup size is the deciding factor here :x
Was referring to the above discussion about Yui

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Sep 25, 2015 12:53 AM

HaXXspetten said:
Gator said:

Was referring to the above discussion about Yui

Oh okay sorry, maybe quote it next time so I know what you are referring to.

Sep 27, 2015 11:23 PM

Definitely Yui. No doubt about it.

I really like her tsundere personality.

Nov 8, 2015 5:19 PM
JustALEX said:
Momo should win by a landslide....
She already was winning the moment this thread was made. XD

Nov 14, 2015 11:49 PM

I liked lala from the start since it allstarted from her arrival

Feb 9, 2016 10:39 AM

Yui is the only right choice 8)

Mar 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Glad to see Yui in second place, despite the fact she has rare/occasional appearance in the series. It just goes to show how much waifu material she is. Its too bad Rito pays little attention to her and the author isn't making her appear more often as well.

Mar 9, 2016 9:25 PM
I can't really answer this question because my favorite girl is not the one I find most attractive.

Yami is by far my favorite. I like her because of the complexity of her character. I remember it first struck me way back in the original series during the episode where she was looking for a job, but her only experience is assassination. I laughed at her, I felt sorry for her, and I was horrified by her all at the same time.

Not to mention her relationship with Rito and Mikan. She's literally Rito's mortal enemy, yet he'll carry her to the doctor when she's sick, he'll get angry at the people who ruined her life when she tells her sad history, and he'll even invite her to visit his house on occasion for his little sister's sake.

And even though she attacks him on occasion, I think it's pretty obvious he would be dead many times over if she really put her heart into it. Not to mention her fascination with taiyaki, which could be interpreted as a symbol of... something. Trust? Admiration? for Rito.

As for who's most attractive, I think the Deviluke sisters beat out everyone, although it's hard for me to choose between them. Maybe it's the pink hair. And the tails.

Lala is just plain fun. Her bubbly personality is really cute, although she can be a little too airheaded for my tastes sometimes.

I like Momo's affectionate and seductive nature juxtaposed with her cute and innocent face. The bath scene in the early episodes of Darkness 1 was pretty hot. (BTW, was she trying to give Rito a blow job? It sure looked like it)

There's something about Nana though that really appeals to me. I love her slender body and those cute pigtails. They give her a girly-girl look even when she dresses more like a tomboy. The juxtaposition makes her very attractive.

As for her personality, I don't generally like tsunderes, but perhaps because of the way the twins were introduced I feel like there's an unspoken challenge for Rito to win her approval, a worthy and noble goal for him to try to attain.

Aug 9, 2016 1:04 AM
JustALEX said:
Yui being in second place is a bit shocking to me...

While she is very attractive and likable (to a certain extent) she doesn't have a big role in Darkness....

But whatever, it's fine.....as long as Momo stays where she belongs....FIRST!

Momo>>>>>>>>>Yami>Mikan>Yui>Nemesis>>>>The rest

It's amazing how close in votes they are (Momo and Yui)

but Momo will always be 1st <3

Pages (2) « 1 [2]