Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2015 8:06 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wasn't too fond of Hotaru's personality in chapter 1, and can' say this improved on it. However, I do feel her boyfriend's too forceful on her and personalities like that end up being abusers in the relationship. I just wish she respected Yuma. You don't treat the people you love like that.

Oh well.
Can't wait to see all the drama & angst in future chapters. Yuma's boyfriend's really sweet so I feel sorry for him.
Aug 1, 2015 4:18 PM

Jul 2015
hotaru seems to have anti-social personality disorder. as evident with her lack of impulse control and how she went through boyfriend after boyfriend. wither she'll stay with yuma after she gets what she wants i'm not sure.
Aug 9, 2015 2:15 AM

May 2014
Now it makes a little more sense why Hotaru is like this with Yuma. Her boyfriend is too forceful and she probably had such experiences with her exes. But even so, I totally like Yuma and her boyfriend and I'm starting to dislike what Hotaru is doing to Yuma.
Sep 28, 2015 3:21 AM

Oct 2013
Yuma and her boyfriend have a sweet relationship. I could almost see Hotaru trying to steal Yuma's boyfriend in the future after she understands he's actually a gentle and considerate guy, probably unlike any boy Hotaru has been with. The fact they're apparently already fairly well acquainted with each other also lends to this foresight.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 14, 2016 11:25 PM

Aug 2012
Better. It's a little weird that Takeda saw them kissing and just thinking, "Oh, they really are good friends" lol but aside from that this was an improvement. I got a laugh out of Takeda teasing his friends and then ending up almost throwing up because of the ride. I liked all the scenes in the carriages as well, the one with Takeda & Yuma was sweet, the one with Hotaru & her boyfriend (I don't think he's been giving a name yet) was a bit scary and informed on Hotaru's actions, and the final one only confirms the darker edges between Hotaru's actions, even Yuma noticed it this time.
Sep 18, 2022 11:33 PM
Apr 2019
Greatest of all time. Zenith of the medium. Hallmark of media. Gold standard of storytelling. Apogee of creativity. Vertex of invention. Crest of ingenuity. Acme of imagination. Pinnacle of innovation. Epic of epics. Legend among legends. Peak fiction

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 26 Discussion

Lairucrem - Dec 27, 2017

11 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 25 Discussion

Reverberate - Dec 11, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:32 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 24 Discussion

Reverberate - Nov 10, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 23 Discussion

sarroush - Sep 18, 2017

6 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 22 Discussion

Reverberate - Sep 8, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.