Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 6, 2009 8:04 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This one is pretty good, Tomoki just can't avoid Sohara's chop every time XD It's always fun to see a school environment^^

Nymph sure is dominating the guys with her waitress outfit :D but her master on the other hand looks pretty evil and mean >.< For Nymph to shed tears is not something we would see often but it show another side of her which is good :D

Tomoki doesn't look like he can grab audience with his performance :P but Ikaros just rules on stage!!^^
ShanaFlameDec 6, 2009 8:39 PM
Dec 7, 2009 10:35 AM

Jul 2009
An Ok episode. I'm feel sorry for Nymph though. She got repeatedly abused by her master. The song is pretty good. Can't wait for the full version XD.
Dec 7, 2009 10:52 AM

May 2009
I hope Ikaros and Nymph kick the shit out of that angel guy up in heaven.
Dec 7, 2009 11:39 AM

Jul 2009
That nipple song was the best thing I've ever heard, <3 Tomoki
Dec 7, 2009 12:33 PM

Apr 2009
The Nipple song made laugh too. Shame they cut the part where the rival school runs out of the gym in defeat that was in the manga.
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Dec 7, 2009 12:53 PM

Aug 2009
Whoa! The bird-thing with Nymph was quite cruel...I was amazed that they actually showed that! Poor Nymph :'-( It was quite touching, when she cried...
The music contest idea was cool, along with the nipples-song xD

Well, I really like how this anime develops...
The ending was quite nice this time with the outtakes-idea^^ This anime should win a price for "best endings"^^
All in all, great episode!
Dec 7, 2009 12:55 PM

Sep 2007
This was a great episode. It had a nice blend of drama and comedy. The best scene was obviously when Tomoki pinched his nipples. The ED was pretty lolz too with the bloopers.
Dec 7, 2009 1:04 PM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode!

Olymunaai said:

Yeah it was great,lol

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 7, 2009 2:03 PM

Feb 2009
Everything is dark and you see the silhouette of tomoki while everyone shouts his name.
*Getting pumped*
The stage lights are turned on.
*Hell yeah this is awesome*
Tomoki takes off his jacket and reveals his nipples.
*Starting to suspect something...*
Tomoki starts singing.
*I died*
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Dec 7, 2009 3:14 PM

Jul 2008
ikaros singing was pretty nice; and those synapse guys are @ssh*les!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 7, 2009 3:48 PM

Apr 2009
WTF Nodame Cantabile vs K-ON!
Dec 7, 2009 3:53 PM

Oct 2009
The festival was interesting but my problem like someone else mentions is simply the bird killing and cruel treatment of Nymph....someone send the exterminator or a brain washer to those Synapse guys to show them we humans are Sparta! We will not let us abuse them! So I would like. Maid cafe was nice for fan service, especially for Nymph since I like her most. Concert was good but the beginning with Tomoki made my ears hurt bad until Sohara made me laugh with beating up of Tomoki. Mikako sure knows how to advertise her things with her men. Uh oh....Sohara and Ikaros are getting jealous of each other. At the end I did not listen to subs yet, no time but did Ikaros said she hates Tomoki and weapon? Does it mean she will start to turn back into her crazy self? I though Nymph crying for thr first made me also T_T and I blame all on the below spoiler....how dare they do that to Nymph! All of us fans do not accept this treatment of her and demand to be done something to these Synapse people who mistreat her. Right guys?=> The cruelty cannot be tolerated here with bloodied bird=>
I though these two new characters had small interest with their own setup anyone else?=>

kage-bunshin said:
ikaros singing was pretty nice; and those synapse guys are @ssh*les!
They should be exterminated or brainwashed to change like Ikaros..to arms comrades of Nymph and of the human society!
Wasabi said:
This was a great episode. It had a nice blend of drama and comedy. The best scene was obviously when Tomoki pinched his nipples. The ED was pretty lolz too with the bloopers.

Don't forget the great addition of the flashbacks during the song when Ikaros was singing....was well done...yes?
ChaosLegion said:
Awesome episode!

Sugata-sempai...never fails to amaze me,lol

He was funny around these parts but with his knowledge I wonder if he could find the Synapse somehow.....
ChaosLegion said:

I love those evil eyes ^_^

I like them too but those are better:
It never stops me in chills at those evil eyes yet also somehow perverted of Mikako...she prove to many in her bath episode of her nice figure.
ChaosLegion said:

School swimsuits...gotta love them

Yes that was a nice display of swimsuits but best one is of Nymph!

ChaosLegion said:

ChaosLegion said:
Go for it,Tomoki!Don't be afraid!

Tomoki is coolness itself!

Yeah he was cool in this episode but also funny like here:

Olymunaai said:

ChaosLegion said:
Yeah it was great,lol

I agree too.
francismeunierDec 7, 2009 4:10 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 7, 2009 4:10 PM

Feb 2009
Yes the nipple song was awesome >_>
Dec 7, 2009 4:11 PM

Sep 2008
Should have kept the horn...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2009 4:14 PM

Oct 2009
IDK Nymph is really annoying to me. I just go from really disliking her to feeling sorry for her to disliking her again. But whatever.

As usual, this show belongs to Mikako because she is amazing and perfect and wonderful in every way. I ship her and Sugata so hard that I just wish the show would give me a bit more subtext between the two of them.

The nipple song... I can't even. I laughed pretty hard.

And Ikaros was absolutely amazing. <3
Dec 7, 2009 5:58 PM
Oct 2007
I'm so archiving this show now. It's worth a re-watch. Can't wait for the full version of "Fallen Down". That was beautiful.
Dec 7, 2009 6:08 PM

Sep 2008
That was an awesome episode. There was a taste of everything in this one. I now understand exactly what Nymph goes through, I did dislike her a little bit but I knew that there had to be some circumstances so I couldn't hate her or anything. I like her now and I totally love Ikaros.
Dec 7, 2009 6:09 PM

Jan 2009
Sora no Otoshimono's version of Live A Live. Ikaros is a wonderful singer!

The nipple song was just great. The look on everybody's face was priceless.

lol at the bloopers during the credits, especially when Nymph couldn't get the door open. This show has some of the best EDs I've seen.

Oh and I made this because the reaction of the audience reminded me of this:

Dec 7, 2009 6:09 PM
Oct 2009
SHIIIIIIT! I can't believe that they surpassed my expectations again. Everything about this episode was so good. The production values are still really really good. Amazing blend of comedy, drama, and romantic development, and the songs used were just too good. I am officially convinced at this point that SnO is a legitimate candidate for the best Fall 2009 anime.

Annisa said:
I'm so archiving this show now. It's worth a re-watch. Can't wait for the full version of "Fallen Down". That was beautiful.
I SECOND THIS!
Dec 7, 2009 6:14 PM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
I did not listen to subs yet, no time but did Ikaros said she hates Tomoki and weapon?

No, ikaros meant that she's the weapon that tomoki hates.

Very nice ep, many lmao parts and some very nice touching scenes.
BTW, the angel's who are nymph's master must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Whatever reason it is, just live live live!"
Dec 7, 2009 6:32 PM

Jul 2009
LMAO Tomoki's song XD
The horn is good
Mikako yet again prove that she is the boss XD
Dec 7, 2009 7:05 PM

Jun 2008
Dude, it's all about "My Tingling Nipples", complete with conch horn. This show keeps getting more and more awesome.
Dec 7, 2009 7:06 PM

Oct 2009
bakakubi said:
francismeunier said:
I did not listen to subs yet, no time but did Ikaros said she hates Tomoki and weapon?

bakakubi said:
No, ikaros meant that she's the weapon that tomoki hates.

But Tomoki does not hate her so why would she think that? Maybe be cause at end of episode 1?
bakakubi said:
Very nice ep, many lmao parts and some very nice touching scenes.
BTW, the angel's who are nymph's master must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes die x 100 and fast please.
Vinhthehero said:
Oh and I made this because the reaction of the audience reminded me of this:

Yes! I do that sometimes and had a great laugh! Thanks for his part..haahhhah!

Dec 7, 2009 7:24 PM

Feb 2009
I seriously lmao'd at "My Tingling Nipples", that was really hilarious. xD Damn, my stomach still hurts. Fallen Down on the other hand was nice, as J-pop at least. I'd still vote for classic over this anytime. :p But Ikaros singing was really cute. :3 Only in this show can a battle of the bands turn into Gangs of New York and that's what makes it so great.

Nymph being humiliated like that, and forced to tear her bird's wings off, was really painful and sad to see, I feel sorry for her. ;_; I'm surprised the only consequence on her personality these events had, was turning her into a (cute) tsundere.
Dec 7, 2009 7:46 PM

Sep 2009
lol I want that song !
Dec 7, 2009 10:28 PM
Feb 2009
@#$%^&* curse those angel guys.... >.<

lol that nipple song is actually quite good XD (although it's stupid...)
flame_tiongDec 7, 2009 10:35 PM
oblivious is a bliss
Dec 8, 2009 12:43 AM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:

ChaosLegion said:

I love those evil eyes ^_^

I like them too but those are better:
It never stops me in chills at those evil eyes yet also somehow perverted of Mikako...she prove to many in her bath episode of her nice figure.

Yup,she has realy nice figure
francismeunier said:
ChaosLegion said:

If you're into loli
...well i think she's cute too,but she's too flatchested to look as good as Ikaros or Sohara in her swimsuit :?
Or that's not what you meant?
francismeunier said:
ChaosLegion said:

ChaosLegion said:
Go for it,Tomoki!Don't be afraid!

Tomoki is coolness itself!

Yeah he was cool in this episode but also funny like here:

Haha,the typical "sneaking outfit"...though tomoki wearing it rocks,lol

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Dec 8, 2009 1:13 AM
Feb 2009
Nymph looks like she's feeling rebellious.

The nipple thing was funny.
Dec 8, 2009 1:23 AM

Sep 2009
No way a high school orchestra is playing that good.

There's some really cruel things happening to Nymph....hope she gets revenge or something.
Dec 8, 2009 2:05 AM

Oct 2009
ChaosLegion said:
francismeunier said:
ChaosLegion said:

If you're into loli
...well i think she's cute too,but she's too flatchested to look as good as Ikaros or Sohara in her swimsuit :?
Or that's not what you meant?
Into loli? I would not consider her a loli since she is not even human but I am more into small woman/small chests but sometimes mature ones with big chests like Nanami from Nogizaka are quite something too.

Dec 8, 2009 2:09 AM

Jul 2009
Felt sorry for Nymph for what she had to do with that bird.

When I first heard that they were going to form a band, I thought... oh great..trying to copy Haruhi... then I heard it... and i was soo mistaken. The nipple song.. pure genious XD

i LOVED the ending with the bloopers.

Did anyone else notice Nymph's blinking collar went down one bar? (countdown until the final episode maybe?)
Dec 8, 2009 4:24 AM

Nov 2009
ShanaFlame said:

This one is pretty good, Tomoki just can't avoid Sohara's chop every time XD It's always fun to see a school environment^^

Nymph sure is dominating the guys with her waitress outfit :D but her master on the other hand looks pretty evil and mean >.< For Nymph to shed tears is not something we would see often but it show another side of her which is good :D

Tomoki doesn't look like he can grab audience with his performance :P but Ikaros just rules on stage!!^^

totally agree :P
and I like I karos song so much ^^
Dec 8, 2009 8:22 AM

Mar 2009
I liked it really funny.

Dec 8, 2009 2:10 PM

Aug 2008
Probably one of the better episodes shown yet. Oh man, every time we get a scene with that angel dude, I just wish they'd kick his ass already. That guy sure is one of the biggest douches ever.

"Falling Down" or "My Tingling Nipples"? Hm, tough choice. Both sure are very epic songs. The ending was pretty funny with the blooper-like scenes.
Dec 8, 2009 2:18 PM

Sep 2007
More and more beautiful and powerful.
Loved the two songs and the episode ...
But some bastard for the wings ... :(
Dec 8, 2009 4:09 PM

Aug 2009
What is actually the song the academy-group plays? Who composed it?
I definitely heard it sometimes, but I haven't really a good knowledge about classical music^^
Dec 9, 2009 10:21 AM

Sep 2007
Ninth symphony - Anton Dvořak
And for the one who want the "real" ending :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6_wjvkrHQQ

Here.

And here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6_wjvkrHQQ
ShiroiRyuDec 9, 2009 11:11 AM
Dec 9, 2009 6:04 PM

Jul 2008
Sora no Oto continues to impress every episode. I felt so bad for Nymph when she started crying. I think she's my favorite character in this series.
Dec 9, 2009 7:30 PM

May 2008
i now like this show alot more, great episode Nymph the tsundere maid xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 9, 2009 9:34 PM

May 2009
LAWL. "My Tingling Nipples" Best song ever.
Dec 10, 2009 7:15 AM

Oct 2009
shuffleair said:
Sora no Oto continues to impress every episode. I felt so bad for Nymph when she started crying. I think she's my favorite character in this series.
Same here and my friend Oosran too likes her.

Dec 10, 2009 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
best song ever !
hnrDec 10, 2009 3:31 PM
Dec 11, 2009 8:51 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
shuffleair said:

Same here and my friend Oosran too likes her.

How did you know that francis!? xD (don't answer that btw, I wasn't serious, in case you didn't understand)

I realized I kinda like Mikako's voice, great job by Takagaki Ayahi : >

Ikaros is still rather annoying : / I wonder how it can be that main (she is pretty main right?) females almost every time tend to be rather annoying? O.o

Nymph~
Although she's cheating (?) xD

And yeah, cool, I want a civil war in town xD

*RAGE* Kill all of Nymph's masters nao! D:
They are evul D:

WOAH wtf, what's up with the animation during the close-ups on the orchestra playing?O.o That was supposed to look good wasn't it? : O prefer plain 2D-animations though

Lol good name on the first song xD...
And well, it seems like Ikaros can at least sing, so I guess that's her one redeeming feature. Would want more of that, along with more Nymph in general : D

Tomoki's dense.
Would be fine if Tomoki'd go with Sohara, less fine with Ikaros : <
Would be great if he'd go with Nymph : D Although he unfortunately won't : <

The ED was pretty lol, I don't think I've ever seen bloopers in an anime xD

tl;dr needs more Nymph~
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 11, 2009 10:08 AM
Sep 2009
Oh man I just marathoned this show, it's freaking amazing. Ikaros ftw.

'My tingling nipples' XDDDDD
Dec 12, 2009 2:26 AM

Jan 2009
Nipple song FTW!
Dec 12, 2009 2:02 PM

Nov 2008
I hope Ikaros and Nymph bring down fire and brimstone upon the Synapse.

From the first Anime that I ever watched to this series.... Never would I ever imagine anything as wonderful as the Nipple song... TFF
Dec 12, 2009 7:11 PM
Dec 2009
This anime is one of the best this year. It's really surpassed my expectations. The insert song "Fallen Down" and the song before that "tiggling nipples", I relly couldn't wait for full version. the nipples song really fabulous.
Dec 12, 2009 11:26 PM

Apr 2008
Oh my gosh I died laughing in this episode. The episodes just keep on improving.

When the president was practicing her guitar playing in the begging I rolled and when Tomo started singing about nipples I died. I was laughing so freaking hard at that.

I love the Falling song its really nice, go Ikaros!
Oh and angel guy, Leave Nymph Alone!!
MonstaDec 12, 2009 11:33 PM

Breath||
Dec 13, 2009 3:20 PM

Nov 2009
Monsta said:
Oh my gosh I died laughing in this episode. The episodes just keep on improving.

When the president was practicing her guitar playing in the begging I rolled and when Tomo started singing about nipples I died. I was laughing so freaking hard at that.

I love the Falling song its really nice, go Ikaros!
Oh and angel guy, Leave Nymph Alone!!

I can't agree with you more. I really pissed myself this episode. Every episode just keeps on getting better and better which is why this is one of my faves for this season.

This episode was a masterpiece though. Def makes this the best comedy for the year lol. There wasn't too much to comment about this episode other than the fact that Nymph keeps getting treated like shit more and more. It was pretty sad that she ended up...ripping the wings off that bird that she treasured. It clearly seems that she wants to be with Sakurai and the rest of the group. Hopefully she ditches her "master" and goes along with them. One can only guess what will happen after that though. I'm guessing there's going to be a pretty badas battle coming soon.
Dec 13, 2009 9:13 PM

Dec 2007
That was a great episode, and I enjoyed it. It has a nice comedy and drama, and this series continues to impress me. I lol'd so hard at My Tingling Nipples song.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Dec 27, 2009

168 by little_raven »»
Apr 19, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 8, 2009

87 by CosmicGirl08 »»
Feb 25, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 1, 2009

113 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 13, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Oct 12, 2009

145 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 10, 10:54 PM

Poll: » who do you want tomoki to end up with?

Turtlewack - Dec 14, 2013

9 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.