Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2015 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Leo (the MC) is pretty silly in this. He's trying way too hard to get a girl to like him...

Sigh. The main sport seems to be badminton so I guess they could develop that a bit. Also, I got a feeling that Mika will return later in the show.
Jul 28, 2015 3:49 PM

Sep 2012
Honestly, not liking the whole over exerting MC's. Overall the chapter was packed with fun and badminton which is different. He should definitely turn it down a notch with the whole wanting a girlfriend. . . It'll happen, lol also the way he got rejected was funny in the end he finally just went said I like you instead of just asking for unreasonable favors and not knowing if the girls have boyfriends or not. Hope it last long and hope the author takes a different approach with the over obnoxious male leads. Last few panels the girl seemed a bit interesting, doesn't seem she has any interest in a romantic relationship.
Jul 29, 2015 6:10 AM

Jul 2010
Funny. I both pity the guy and hate him. Cause, you know, he is just too much, but at the same time the shit he went through...

That "Sowwy" arrrrgghhhh makes you want to hurt people :D
Jul 30, 2015 8:43 PM

Jan 2011
I'm really liking this. xD The guy got rejected three times, god damn. The comedy was great in this, especially the reactions from the guy.
Aug 4, 2015 3:53 AM

Jul 2014
This chapter was hilarious! Definitely picking it up as a regular. The perseverance though in the MC, what a guy. At least he can say he tries.
Aug 8, 2015 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
Overall loved this chapter and I can't wait for more chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanekoi Lion Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

1 by Mentar »»
Dec 28, 2015 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.