Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2015 6:03 PM

Sep 2007
Well that sure escalated quickly

Holy crap
Jul 26, 2015 6:05 PM

Jul 2014
This writers' thoughts in a nutshell.

[center][/center]
Jul 26, 2015 6:37 PM

Apr 2013
Holy shit... this fucking show is on another god damn level when it comes to lewdness, it's amazing.
Jul 26, 2015 8:00 PM

Oct 2014
Having read the Light Novels, next week's episode will take it to a whole new level.

Just whatever you do;

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jul 26, 2015 8:07 PM

Feb 2009
Anna went yandere? Totally unexpected. I always look forward to this show every week, I absolutely love it! AOTS hands down, and Kajo reacting to seeing a hard-on was pretty interesting as well.

Favorite line - "What is this?! It's cold!"

Uh yeah, it's covered in "saliva", ahaha.
DarcyDJul 26, 2015 8:17 PM

Jul 26, 2015 8:14 PM

Oct 2007
Hissatsu89 said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
What's worse is that I'm probably going to be labelled some kind of bible thumper advocating for censorship because I won't sit here and champion a fa nservice scene

If you're concerned about being labeled something then maybe you shouldn't go judging people's standards and being generally rude in the thread of an anime that is specifically catered towards their taste.

I get that you have a problem with people's standards but going around complaining about it won't help. Least of all in the thread of an ecchi anime. It's called preferences. Stick to what you enjoy watching and let people enjoy and lose their shit about what they enjoy watching.

Alright well next time one of these people who lavish praise on fa nservice come to Threadshit another series that's actually trying to accomplish something I'll gladly repeat this to them only to see them pull the old double standard on me. AKA the only one they know.
Jul 26, 2015 8:28 PM

Mar 2013
vitaxlilium said:

what anime is that?
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jul 26, 2015 8:29 PM

Jul 2014
Holy fuck, that was a great episode LOOL.
Damn what a fucking rape that anna did xD
How many times did Anna cum when she was almost raped Tanukichi? O.O
I bet that drool in front of Okuma's door wasn't a drool, it must be cum fluids :P

Damn what a great series xD
Ayame's reaction to Tanukichi's nudity was far more innocent than the actual innocent girl.
I can't wait for the Blue-Ray version ;3

Jul 26, 2015 9:07 PM

Jun 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Hissatsu89 said:

If you're concerned about being labeled something then maybe you shouldn't go judging people's standards and being generally rude in the thread of an anime that is specifically catered towards their taste.

I get that you have a problem with people's standards but going around complaining about it won't help. Least of all in the thread of an ecchi anime. It's called preferences. Stick to what you enjoy watching and let people enjoy and lose their shit about what they enjoy watching.

Alright well next time one of these people who lavish praise on fa nservice come to Threadshit another series that's actually trying to accomplish something I'll gladly repeat this to them only to see them pull the old double standard on me. AKA the only one they know.

How about being a bigger person instead of a total douchebag
Jul 26, 2015 9:25 PM

Aug 2014
Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit.
Now THAT escalated quickly.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Jul 26, 2015 9:43 PM

Aug 2008
Riotstarter said:
vitaxlilium said:

what anime is that?

Amagi Brilliant Park
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 26, 2015 9:45 PM

Aug 2008
BGMaxie said:
Watched uncensored.

Where do you watch the uncensored version?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 26, 2015 10:01 PM

Nov 2014
HORY SHIET ANNA IS LOVE

"I had thought that all my days were wasted,
where in fact they were such a bounty.
Always dreaming of the unrealistic,
I never looked what I had around me."
- Tatami Galaxy
Jul 26, 2015 10:06 PM

Oct 2011
Anna went there 0_______________0

When Kajo was shaking her head you can see a shadow in her face and its......
AnimeFan500Jul 26, 2015 11:05 PM
Jul 26, 2015 10:35 PM

Jun 2013
YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

(That ain't drool, honey)
Jul 27, 2015 2:33 AM

May 2014
Hoooly...
Anna went a bit futher than I'd expect. I was even a little disturbed by that scene.

Also, that was a huge amount of "drool", I mean, one has to wonder if she can sq**rt.
Jul 27, 2015 2:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Zapredon said:
BGMaxie said:
Watched uncensored.

Where do you watch the uncensored version?
It's up on Nyaa
Jul 27, 2015 2:58 AM
Jun 2014
FlamingMangos said:
Just asking for anyone who read the manga. Will we get more erotic scenes with anna? I want more xD

This series is based on a light novel. There's a manga adaptation out too, which is illustrated by the wonderful Yuzuki N'. However the anime goes more extreme than the manga. I thought the manga version of the Anna scene was pretty nuts but the anime version drowns it. It's on a whole another level versus the manga.

And yeah like it's been hinted, there will be more. :)

Kaioshin_Sama said:

How about this: you tell us why you think this show sucks. And by pointing out actual story flaws, character development issues, pacing problems, etc. Not by broadly insulting everyone in this thread for enjoying a show that isn't to your tastes. Cause the rest of us here put on one sort of mindset when watching Shimoneta, and go put on a different one when watching a different kind of show. You not only appear to have just one rigid set of standards, but also label everyone else with a different way of thinking as wrong and moronic. That's a bigoted way of thinking that dare I say does injustice to the thoughtful shows you claim to watch, and is also an insult to the rest of their audiences.

EDIT: I've seen you on Animesuki and you've been pulling this kind of thing for years; jumping into threads and ruining on everyone else's parade for liking something you feel is below you. I don't know you and I frankly don't want to, but I think you need to re-asses your views and open your horizons a bit.
NewprimusJul 27, 2015 3:16 AM
Jul 27, 2015 4:31 AM

Oct 2013
Tbh, that was a great lewd spectacle for us but not much for Tanukichi. The guy had both his hands & feet bound and was blindfolded with Anna's panties. He couldn't feel nor see much for the most part.

That being said, he did get some lickin' and got a peek with one eye eventually so I guess it wasn't all that bad, heh.
Jul 27, 2015 4:40 AM

Jan 2013
I hope that one wasn't the only attack, she got crazy.
Jul 27, 2015 6:35 AM

May 2014
What in the name of f...?! So for Anna is perfectly fine as long as it's pure and in the name of love XD

When Tanukichi had his face covered by her panties he said it was "cold"... Why, since she just took them off? Probably because they were wet. So all the drool from this episode was actually... Damn, if the pure Anna is like this then how would be the lewd Anna??
Jul 27, 2015 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
damn son, that's like kiss x sis-level kissing. what an interesting episode... :]
i wasn't a fan of her from the beginning, but the end of episode 3 and this scene is enough justification
the seal made me laugh so hard good lord this anime is a masterpiece
Are you from Japan? Cause I'm trying to get in Japanties.
Jul 27, 2015 9:21 AM

Nov 2011
Wasn't impressed, just came out of nowhere if you ask me.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jul 27, 2015 9:21 AM
Jun 2013
the one thing i like about this anime is that the MC isn't a little bitch and tries "desperately" to get away. i mean he tries but he doesn't resist that much and lets it go on like how and NORMAL high school boy should.

Thank you Anna!
Jul 27, 2015 10:25 AM

Mar 2009
That was HOT! Gotta love this episode.
Jul 27, 2015 11:45 AM

Oct 2007
Newprimus said:
FlamingMangos said:
Just asking for anyone who read the manga. Will we get more erotic scenes with anna? I want more xD

This series is based on a light novel. There's a manga adaptation out too, which is illustrated by the wonderful Yuzuki N'. However the anime goes more extreme than the manga. I thought the manga version of the Anna scene was pretty nuts but the anime version drowns it. It's on a whole another level versus the manga.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

How about this: you tell us why you think this show sucks. And by pointing out actual story flaws, character development issues, pacing problems, etc. Not by broadly insulting everyone in this thread for enjoying a show that isn't to your tastes. Cause the rest of us here put on one sort of mindset when watching Shimoneta, and go put on a different one when watching a different kind of show. You not only appear to have just one rigid set of standards, but also label everyone else with a different way of thinking as wrong and moronic. That's a bigoted way of thinking that dare I say does injustice to the thoughtful shows you claim to watch, and is also an insult to the rest of their audiences.

EDIT: I've seen you on Animesuki and you've been pulling this kind of thing for years; jumping into threads and ruining on everyone else's parade for liking something you feel is below you. I don't know you and I frankly don't want to, but I think you need to re-asses your views and open your horizons a bit.

So I'm a bigot for laughing at people every time they summarily declare something a masterstroke just because it thrusts fetishes and fanservice in their face? I can tell you why I think this show is not some sort of masterpiece without even having to worry about that sort of thing. The cast doesn't even have any particular chemistry, the voice actors betray their lack of experience (not helping with the chemistry aspect), the premise is your typical absurdist LN one where instead of actually developing things in an interesting direction it primarily relies on tropes and fanservice, though J.C Staff is doing their best to make something of it I suppose.

Really it's just a very LN flavor of the season (Summer Edition) series that's there to fill a time slot gap and be gone in 3 months, and the staff obviously knows it considering it decided to focus it's energies on the big time fanservice set piece this week and people all had the expected over the top reactions. We got two of MAL's absolute favorite fetishes that at large it considers enough to take a show from utter mediocrity to apparent greatness in the yandere (see Mirai Nikki and how much of a shit people give about that one outside of that Yuno character and how she apparently makes the show a masterpiece) and the big time fanservice set piece that's supposed to carry an episodes fan chatter.

If it doesn't deliver another one like these over the top fanservice set pieces (and really that's ALL it is) for consecutive weeks people will go back to barely giving a shit about this show and even probably start criticizing it for a lack of direction and not going too far enough, if it doubles down I'm sure I'll hear memes about how it's the AOTS if not the greatest damn show of all time.
PeacingOutJul 27, 2015 11:49 AM
Jul 27, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2013
Haha, I knew she was gonna do something but this exceeded even my expectations xD

ETX said:
Having read the Light Novels, next week's episode will take it to a whole new level.

Just whatever you do;

I see. I'll be looking forward to that then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Jul 27, 2015 12:29 PM

Sep 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Newprimus said:

So I'm a bigot for laughing at people every time they summarily declare something a masterstroke just because it thrusts fetishes and fanservice in their face? I can tell you why I think this show is not some sort of masterpiece without even having to worry about that sort of thing. The cast doesn't even have any particular chemistry, the voice actors betray their lack of experience (not helping with the chemistry aspect), the premise is your typical absurdist LN one where instead of actually developing things in an interesting direction it primarily relies on tropes and fanservice, though J.C Staff is doing their best to make something of it I suppose.

Really it's just a very LN flavor of the season (Summer Edition) series that's there to fill a time slot gap and be gone in 3 months, and the staff obviously knows it considering it decided to focus it's energies on the big time fanservice set piece this week and people all had the expected over the top reactions. We got two of MAL's absolute favorite fetishes that at large it considers enough to take a show from utter mediocrity to apparent greatness in the yandere (see Mirai Nikki and how much of a shit people give about that one outside of that Yuno character and how she apparently makes the show a masterpiece) and the big time fanservice set piece that's supposed to carry an episodes fan chatter.

If it doesn't deliver another one like these over the top fanservice set pieces (and really that's ALL it is) for consecutive weeks people will go back to barely giving a shit about this show and even probably start criticizing it for a lack of direction and not going too far enough, if it doubles down I'm sure I'll hear memes about how it's the AOTS if not the greatest damn show of all time.

You must be fun at parties.
Jul 27, 2015 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
Wow... this show has officially become fappable.

10/10 i love anna.

Oh my god. This episode. Was insanely hentai based.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jul 27, 2015 1:08 PM
May 2015
What does AOTS means?
Jul 27, 2015 2:23 PM

Sep 2012
Paladin001 said:
What does AOTS means?

Isn't it suppose to be AOTY? That means Anime of the year. Not sure what AOTS is though.
Jul 27, 2015 2:35 PM

Feb 2008
Paladin001 said:
What does AOTS means?

Anime of the Season :)
Jul 27, 2015 3:17 PM

Jul 2013
Ayame a best

Anna a sloot and a shit
Jul 27, 2015 6:47 PM

Oct 2012
Anna is a freak
Jul 27, 2015 9:56 PM

Sep 2012
Man that episode...considering adding Anna to favourites now :^)
Jul 27, 2015 10:32 PM

Dec 2009
what the fuck Anna.. -___-''
Jul 28, 2015 12:07 AM
Jun 2014
Apparently it keeps getting better. Also the anime seems to have been one-upping the manga in terms of how crazy Anna gets, so I'm really looking forward to next ep!
Jul 28, 2015 2:00 AM

Nov 2014
Oh Japan..

Jul 28, 2015 4:11 AM

Apr 2011
that escalated quickly, can't wait bluray.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Jul 28, 2015 4:11 AM

Apr 2011
Did you guys catch after ending scene?
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Jul 28, 2015 4:29 AM

Nov 2012
[b]Omg my LIGHTSABER :D[/b]

Jul 28, 2015 6:04 AM

Jun 2014
yea I beat my meat to this episode, u got a problem!?
Jul 28, 2015 8:17 AM

May 2015
LOL. Anna went absolute full beast and lewd mode, lmfao! That last scene was just holy shit. The beast's been awakened, lol.

Jul 28, 2015 9:23 AM

Jun 2014
Lol Anna is one... libido-infested specimen.
Jul 28, 2015 11:19 AM
Jan 2014
Another amazing episode as usual
The last scene was especially hilarious!!
Jul 28, 2015 3:13 PM

Jan 2014
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jul 28, 2015 5:06 PM

Apr 2013
That kind of drastic change in behaviour coupled to the fact that the author want us to believe that the character has absolutely no clue that she's straying from the path she has been following so far is extremely hard to believe and quite disappointing.
I admit that was fun in itself, but this shows again how ridiculously bad written are every single character in that show, and that's sad. Being fun and going crazy doesn't automatically associate with bad characters writing, but I guess it's now useless for me to await from that show to give me a single character that I'll appreciate. Granted, she was already quite crazy before but that sudden stuff is just no.
Jul 28, 2015 5:27 PM

Mar 2015
Wait... wait... wait.... did Anna just raped Tanukichi? LOL!!! 5/5

But seriously though... it's kind of weird to have someone in the heat but don't know what they should do with it. But how did Anna know that she have to go that lewd scene?

Jul 28, 2015 8:58 PM
May 2015
Aw Dang, Almost.......little bit more and Anna would had her cherries pop...

Wht the Fuck does Ayame have to scream her lungs out after seeing Okuma's manhood?
Jul 28, 2015 9:07 PM

Jul 2015
I might have to start watching this in secret if they keep doing things like that. I was terrified my roommates would pass by and see while it was happening. That being said, this was an awesome episode. I didn't see that coming, not to that extreme anyway. This show is my guilty pleasure.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

276 by SGandalf_Otaku »»
Mar 21, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2015

343 by Adnash »»
Mar 21, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bastek66 - Sep 12, 2015

144 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 4, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

140 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 3, 12:10 AM

Poll: » Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

126 by vinnywizanime »»
Mar 2, 1:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.