Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ai Shimai 2: Futari no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion

Jul 23, 2015 6:51 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh?! Little sister is adopted? And none of the family is related to each other at all??

It got rather cheesy real quickly but the dad getting it up from the little sister was cute XD

And happy end with all six characters becoming a family and openly loving each other awwwww

H scenes were alright. Liked how the older sister started wanting the dad's D after it left her and then her moving her hips on her own (= ̄▽ ̄=)

Dec 3, 2015 12:28 AM

i don't know, this whole thing is just screaming "AIDS" to me lol

otherwise me gusta, hentai logic maximum

Jun 15, 2016 5:08 PM

Well, well.. what do I do to screw up everything else and just mind the sex scenes..? Please, tell me. =(

This ending... because of the "story", this is the kind of (happy) ending that piss me off...

3/10

User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

And happy end with all six characters becoming a family and openly loving each other awwwww

"loving" =P
Modified by Vi-h, Jun 15, 2016 5:51 PM

Apr 10, 2017 3:42 AM

I finally realized why this anime's called "Immoral Sisters" when the younger sister said all that stuff to her father right before they engaged in copulation (her using the word "immoral" in the English dub was what gave it away). I think this was the only thing I liked about the episode.