Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 23, 2015 7:30 AM

Oct 2013
What a sweet episode. <3 Best episode of the series so far, tbh. Saijou is so cute.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 23, 2015 7:32 AM
Jan 2014
Nice episode. Liked the confession scene.
Jul 23, 2015 7:46 AM

Nov 2013
it was aight. best arc of the show
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jul 23, 2015 8:02 AM
Apr 2015
garbage. like always.
Jul 23, 2015 8:15 AM

Sep 2014
This was one of the best episodes I've seen in a Shoujo Anime. This Anime is comparable to Lovely Complex, and that says A LOT! Takeo is probably the best male character in an Shoujo Anime ever! The love between him and Yamato is real, pure, fantastic! I'm glad I tried this series, I really am. :)
Jul 23, 2015 8:17 AM

Apr 2015
Kawaii as always
Jul 23, 2015 9:04 AM

Nov 2014
That was a bit weird. I mean, starting from the middle everything was look like the end of series.

And still hoping for the girlfriend for Suna. I even was thinking about Saijou in such role.
Jul 23, 2015 9:11 AM

Nov 2007
Anyone else wanted to kick Takeo's big bottom when he sprouted garbage like how Nature is his master? I did. It was particularly annoying when he was uttering that nonsense right in front of his master just there and then. Yes. Suna is his master. But the airhead wouldn't know the obvious things. So, I guess it's okay.

Anyways, I liked Saijou's confession. She was courageous and honest with herself. S0, a +1 for her.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 23, 2015 9:57 AM

Aug 2013
Oh crap, I'm not sure anymore about either Yamato is the cutiest thing in show or Saijou is the cutiest thing in that show. Help me somebody.

Now, we need Saijou x Suna to happen. The poor bro is always the third wheel and accept it like a boss, but he need to evolve! He need to find something greater! Something genuine...

Takeo is so dense, but his sweetness overcome his denseness! And he even have his own personal dense breaker, that's what make that show not being a pain.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 23, 2015 10:16 AM

Sep 2014
So i guess this takes Takeo and Yamato's relationship to a new level, given their exchanged "I love you"'s. Takeo even though "aishiteru" for himself, which is actually quite big, although it felt a bit toned down. Perhaps we are ready for something like a kiss now.

Loved Takeo's intense suki-da!

Saichou was also really great this episode, would like an alternate universe where Takeo met her first so there would be two stories~ I hope she will still be relevant and not put to the side now that she has had her arc, would like to see much more of her.

All in all an excellent episode, probably the best so far.
Jul 23, 2015 11:38 AM

Dec 2013
Saijou is that supporting girl in every shoujo series that every reader wants the MC to be with (normally because the female MC either has a dumb personality, or because said female lead is being wishy-washy being chased by a second guy... but I digress). She has a real personality, and even though she may have tried some underhanded tactics to get close to Takeo, as Suna put it, she ultimately ended up hurting herself more than anyone else. You just gotta applaud her courage to end the charade, admit to her own faults, and to face up to the truth and make that confession. In the end, no one can really say that she was a bad/horrible person. Here's hoping that her next crush won't be someone who's already taken.

Suna is the real MVP of this episode. First with the observations for every character, second for pulling away Saijou's facade BECAUSE he was worried about her I might add, and then third for helping her solve a problem that would have escalated into something horrible, had it not been dealt with quickly. Last but not least, he showed that he actually had a heart to care for people around him (even if he didn't know her all that well) that actually needed it. The boxes of tissues was LoL-inducing, but it was a beautiful gesture all the same, and his words of advice in the aftermath (to both Saijou and Takeo) were spot on. Sometimes there really is nothing that you can do except to accept things as they are.

Yamato really had a minor role this episode, but to be honest Saijou and Takeo completely killed it. They were so good. I just hope that both will remain friends from now on.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 23, 2015 12:07 PM

Mar 2015
I like Saijou hope to see more of her
Jul 23, 2015 12:43 PM
Jul 2015
I was very skeptical about Saijou but thankfully everything got solved not only swiftly but in a very lovely matter. Takeo handled that so well and he felts o bad about it too... <3 I'm so glad she admitted out loud what she was doing and her feelings for Takeo. I think that's why I initially disliked her so much. I just felt she was shady. I'm so glad everything's out. I still feel for Ai not being speak her feelings (and imo getting real closure) but now we have two different outcomes. Yet ending in positive notes.

More than ever I am glad that Suna exists. But I wonder, the way he's able to read people is insane! Maybe it's just for comedy and maybe he just takes precautions, but bringing more than one tissue box and everything? Talk about paying attention and being on point with his observations and predictions!! I still don't ship him with anyone but I'm interested if he does find someone. There's speculation but let's not spoil ourselves too much.~

The ending on this episode resonates with me. The monologue and what Takeo says to Yamato. Corny as hell but so heart felt. Damn it I loved it! Takeo for best husbando potential? Yes! Can we finally have more real development between Takeo and Yamato now? No more of this awkward handholding crap they have been milking since they got together??? Maybe They'll actually share what hey feel??? When the hell do I get a kiss scene!! T.T

Oh I'm still iffy about Yamato. She's cute and a good person. So is Takeo. They're very extreme about their respective personality traits. Like Yamato extremely overly cute, shy and just down right too nice. Takeo's overly manly demeanor, modesty, athletic prowess while still being completely oblivious to everything and self esteem issues. To the point they are both so unrealistic as is their relationship. I mean dating for many months (I lost track), they see each other perhaps nearly every day, yet holding hands is still very awkward for them. Let's hope it stops now and they actually communicate. They already said "I love you," to each other and almost kissed more than once. Can we get it already? xD I can understand why some people are not attached to either of them. Especially Yamato. I think most people can relate to Takeo's background. Yamato lacks background altogether. We know NOTHING about her! She needs some serious character development.

I'm sorry I'm having too much fun with this anime and I talk too much in general. <3
Jul 23, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2014
K Now its time for Suna's monogatari. Takeos seems to have reached a steady point now
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jul 23, 2015 1:18 PM

Dec 2014
Saijou x Suna
Jul 23, 2015 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
Ah, the feels in this episode..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2015
I'm glad that Takeo confirmed his feelings for Yamato, I was worried he'll like any girl who confessed to him and that Yamato was just lucky to be first. So this was good and important episode.
Jul 23, 2015 7:21 PM

May 2009
What a great episode. So much emotion going on, and his confession was so needed and great!
A bit painful episode, but I like that. I felt that it was a bit sneaky being all friendly with Yamato, but secretly wanting to take something away from her... but it ended well, it should end that way. Respectful.
I just wish Saionji would find happiness, I'm sad for her now :'( she's a good girl all in all.
Even if it is all fiction, it drew me in, this episode. That's why it's great.
Jul 23, 2015 8:32 PM

Oct 2011
I felt for Saijou T___T

Will she go with Suna???
Jul 24, 2015 3:20 AM

Jun 2014
Is it just me or did this episode feel really disjointed.
Jul 24, 2015 5:05 AM

Oct 2013
Oh Maaaaan! Looks like Suna likes Saijou in this episode!
I wonder if Suna actually gets a girl in the end. Gouda and Yamato got a really strong relationship!
I WANT SUNA TO MEET SOMEONE ALREADY! Fill in the cake :D

"Hello."

Jul 24, 2015 6:56 AM
May 2015
OOOOOOH, This anime is just too damned long
Jul 24, 2015 8:33 AM
Apr 2015
saijou x suna anybody?
Jul 24, 2015 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
Suna be making moves
Jul 24, 2015 8:45 PM
Aug 2013
Cried my eyes out with this episode. Saijou is not alone!!! This episode reminded me of when I was also rejected, but still remained friends with him. Beautiful relationship between Yamato and Takeo, that made me cry even more.

Suna is great as always.
Jul 25, 2015 6:06 AM

May 2011
Saijou has a wonderful personality! Definitely like her more than Yamato =P

It was amazing how Suna is constantly watching out for his friends! I want a friend like him hahaha
Jul 25, 2015 9:08 AM

Mar 2014
DAT END WAS SO SWEET IT GAVE ME CAVITIES
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 25, 2015 6:59 PM
Jan 2014
Sunakawa Makoto
Saijou Mariya

tehe :D
Jul 26, 2015 4:13 AM

Jun 2013
It was a good episode but I felt like Saijou's confession was rushed. Then again they need to fit everything in 24 episodes. The way he apologized to Saijou reminded me of how Kazehaya apologized to Kurumi when she confessed to him.
臭い-
Jul 26, 2015 12:19 PM

Jun 2015
Great episode, this is how you Shoujo
Jul 26, 2015 1:12 PM

Jun 2008
Toucanbird said:
I really liked this episode from pretty much everyone's character standpoint, but especially Sunakawa.

Suna gave Saijou the push she needed, but also supported her when she needed it most. Suna is just the ultimate good guy, but as others have alluded to, I get the impression that he himself likes Saijou and doesn't treat her the same way as a lot of other girls.

I certainly wouldn't mind Suna and Saijou hooking up. They'd make for an interesting couple considering their personalities.

This:D Suna is still the best guy for me. He is so considerate of everyone at all times...
But I dont think it will be Saijou to hook up with him. Suna seems the sort of guy that will hook up with an unpopular girl style "Sawako Kimi ni Todoke"....

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 26, 2015 3:57 PM

Nov 2014
Orulyon said:
Suna seems the sort of guy that will hook up with an unpopular girl style "Sawako Kimi ni Todoke"....

I disagree. Because we actually don't even know his addictions. There actually paid not enough attention for anything except personality. All we know is that he has good grades, reading a lot, have no interest in girls (like he said) and ... that's all. Oh, and one more thing - he has really good sense of situation.

So backing to the girl type. I think it wouldn't be a unpopular girl. Maybe shy, thought this position is already toked by Yamada, but i say she more cheerful than shy. It could be not that bad. She can be more shy than Yamada, who would be shy even to speak to Suna.
Or it can be independent, strict girl but with sensitive side. Not that good suggestion, since i described his sister, but still.
Jul 26, 2015 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
Suna x Saijou i ship it
Jul 27, 2015 8:38 AM
Jun 2014
Love it. This is a thoroughly pleasant and entertaining show. I wonder when they'll introduce the rival that will start loving Rinko for some absurd reason and shake everything up. I hate with shoujo how dead set the male is by rejecting everything without a second thought, while the female companion seems to be interested, yet still not leaving the main character anyway. I hope that doesn't happen, would for me ruin the anime/manga.
Jul 27, 2015 4:08 PM
Aug 2012
everytime I face chara with one sided love I feel sympathy towards him...but Saijou is unique chara-brave and really caring about her love and his gf...but honesty I was crying while watching together with her, hope they will remain as a good friends with Takeo...
Jul 29, 2015 3:20 PM

Nov 2011
This could have been significant if Saijou had been introduced to the group much earlier. In such a case, had it not been as obvious that she liked Takeo, the events of this episode and the last could have been a big moment.

It appears that they just threw someone in for Suna to grow close to, as is. It also made a cheap way for Takeo to quell Yamato's insecurities.
Jul 29, 2015 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
WHO ELSE SHIPS SAIJOU AND SUNA

please don't let this be her last appearance ;_;
Jul 29, 2015 8:20 PM
Jul 2015
Honestly I'm really hoping that Sunakawa isn't interested in girls because he just DOESN'T SWING THAT WAY but now.....

And they fit. THEY FIT.
TheNewbiestNewbJul 29, 2015 8:53 PM
Jul 30, 2015 12:20 AM
Nov 2014
Very nice development, great ep.
Jul 30, 2015 1:44 AM

Feb 2011
master mountain/nature xD takeo had a good master

that worked out better than expected, suna did good in pushing saijo and then consoling her later

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jul 30, 2015 5:20 AM

Nov 2010
Wonderful episode, Saijou's pain felt real
Jul 30, 2015 6:39 AM

Sep 2014
Saijou > Ai
Jul 30, 2015 1:32 PM

Jul 2009
Saijou was so cute when she confessed to Takeo, good thing they are going to keep being friends.
Jul 31, 2015 5:25 AM

May 2010
This was my favorite episode yet. Saijou was mature there, I liked that. And Yamato is so understanding. I give up, I like this anime now.
Aug 1, 2015 10:19 PM

Feb 2014
One of the best episode yet. I was starting to get a little bored of this series because it was getting a bit repetitive. But Saijou was a nice addition. And I hope Suna and her eventually end up together. They get along very well, and there's finally another girl besides Yamato who likes Takeo, which is what was missing in every other girl that has confessed to him and what was stopping him from dating them (iirc).
Aug 3, 2015 4:54 PM
Jan 2015
this was deep, 1 of the best episodes so far
Aug 4, 2015 8:46 PM

Dec 2013
I like Saijou! She's a nice girl like Yamato. Of course, there would be conflict of feelings but she managed to confess in the end. And yes yes Takeo rejected her bcs she loves Yamato too much. I actually quite surprised about Saijou and Suna's interaction and it would be really okay if they end up being together. This series never failed to amaze me !

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Aug 5, 2015 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
A small part of my mind would like to see a complete twist at the end where Takeo ends up with Saijou and Yamato is getting NTR'd hard.

But that's just silly. Although it's true that I'd like to see more of Saijou. Good episode, anyway.
Aug 9, 2015 6:54 AM

Jul 2014
I like Saijou she's so cute and have a nice personality X'D
I must say from this episode
I go with shipping
Suna x Saijou~
-- Get Rekt m8 --
-- http://kohaku-chii.deviantart.com/ --
Aug 11, 2015 6:43 AM

May 2011
I was starting to get bored with the main pair, but now I found the ultimate ship
oh ym god

I ship Suna and Saijou so hard
especially when he was trying to console (or whatever) her
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.