Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 22, 2015 5:35 PM

Jan 2014
amazing episode 5/5
Jul 22, 2015 5:38 PM

Dec 2010

But while Yamato is seriously cute, I like Saijou better simply because she seems more human.

Awesome episode! It felt like a finale, esp with the credits playing over a scene.
Jul 22, 2015 5:39 PM
Jan 2014
Great episode, this anime hasn't disappointed me once.

I expect the next arc will focus on Suna getting his girlfriend..? Hopefully.

Id like to see Saijou start liking Suna but I doubt that's going to happen.

Fuck seriously, someone needs to give Suna a gf man, this dude is such a bro.
Jul 22, 2015 5:44 PM

Mar 2015
Spoilers pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Suna have a girlfriend in manga?
Jul 22, 2015 5:51 PM

May 2013
Man, that confession scene looked so beautiful. Sooooo based Madhouse.

Awww for Saijou. I really really like her now.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 22, 2015 6:04 PM

Jun 2013
I love these characters, all of them. One of the best episodes in a long time and its not even done!
Jul 22, 2015 6:40 PM

Jan 2015
Takeo's monologues was really touching and honest, I like how Saijou accepts the fact that he loves Yamato a lot, also Suna was really cool that was pretty nice of him getting concerned for Saijou feelings and helping her, glad they're getting along very well, and Suna is actually changing, I mean he didn't seem like someone who would get involved with anyone beside Takeo but now he's showing more and more of his sweet side to other friends as well
Jul 22, 2015 7:09 PM

Jul 2009
My "Suki da!" radar was on point this episode xD Takeo is so predictable. I honestly wish I could meet a guy with his earnest personality. Yamato is a lucky girl indeed.

Felt bad for Saijou but I'm sure she'll find a good guy. Her swollen eyes were hilarious!

Suna, still being the best friend a guy could ask for.

Also for those that want Suna x Saijou to happen...why? That's so predictable. Suna can find his own chick, not Takeo's leftovers (dry, sorry Saijou)--besides they didn't have any real chemistry.
InugirlzJul 22, 2015 7:12 PM
Jul 22, 2015 7:12 PM
Aug 2014
DeeIsMe said:

I feel like the ending of this episode could be foreshadowing Suna and Saijou getting together at some point, which would be dope because Suna needs a girl too. Dude's always helping people.

Yes, I agree. We are talking late game / end game stuff though, because Saijou needs time to get over Taeko and Suna is not intereseted right *now*, he just may be open to it happening later after some further development. Good setup here with their interaction, "will I love again?" lines, Takeo's line at the end (next time you fall in love, I will do what I can to help").

Therefore, it doesn't matter in the manga that

Subtle difference, but seems like Suna smiled more in the manga in this scene (image):
Jul 22, 2015 7:21 PM

Dec 2014
That was really touching, can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 22, 2015 7:57 PM

Mar 2015
Oh god, I hope there won't be any Suna ships.

Call me biased but i just don't see Suna with a girl (-friend).
Jul 22, 2015 7:57 PM

Jun 2013
Teriffic episode! Really like Saijou :)
Jul 22, 2015 8:12 PM

Dec 2014
I am enjoying this series so far. I mean I am REALLY enjoying this series so far. This episode in particular almost made me burst into tears ;-;
I do hope Saijou falls for Suna-bro or someone like Takeo.
Jul 22, 2015 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
man, this is so sweet!
I'm tearing a bit.. ;-;
Jul 22, 2015 9:18 PM

Jul 2012
best episode of the year tbh

that was the climax of the series, i think.
Jul 22, 2015 9:27 PM

Jun 2010
Tsuna my man, I see you sliding into them DM's
Saijou is perfect for him considering his criteria for a girl is one who understands the awesomeness which is takeo
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jul 22, 2015 10:27 PM

May 2014
it was good but i hope this disint turn into one of those death animes were theres a death of someone close yah thall be great...

anyways good ep wobder if thell be more random charecters like saijou

saijou hit the mark in sunas pontentiol gf with likeing takeo
Jul 22, 2015 11:02 PM

Feb 2014
This episode is really good :'D
I'm happy for Takeo that finally he can understand his feelings for Yamato is different from his past (he only like cute girls back then). I'm really touched when he says that the only one who he loves is Yamato and Yamato only.

And all thanks to Saijou :')

I think this is a hint that Saijou x Suna ship is real :D
Jul 22, 2015 11:04 PM

Jun 2014
this was the best ep so far omg. I cried when takeo told yamako his feelings. I'm really glad they introduced saijou, she really helped out the main cast. I love love love suna, he's so thoughtful and perfect, and he's so kind to everyone. one of my fave parts was that you can tell it takes yamato like 3-4 steps for every 1 of takeos, I find that so cute. I also really loved it when she was standing on the rock but still shorter than him. this eo made this show a 9/10 from 8/10 for me!
Jul 22, 2015 11:08 PM

Dec 2013
I enjoyed Takeo's monologue but I still do not care about Yamato at all. Much prefer Saijou. Too bad she got her heart broken. Hopefully she sticks around a bit.
Jul 22, 2015 11:15 PM

Nov 2012
i think saijou's a better character than yamato, ngl.
Jul 22, 2015 11:28 PM

May 2014
silverwalls said:
i think saijou's a better character than yamato, ngl.

Me too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2015 11:34 PM

Jun 2013
That was a very nice, heartfelt episode. Saijou is great and this anime handled her situation very well. I hope we see more of her.

All aboard the SS Sunakawa x Saijou, anyone?

(please don't spoil, manga readers)
Jul 23, 2015 12:03 AM

Sep 2014
This was a great episode, for sure. If I didn't already know this was getting 24 episodes, I would have thought this was the finale while Takeo was running with the ED playing in the background.

I'm personally not on board with Sunakawa x Saijou just yet, but I wouldn't be upset if it became a thing.
Jul 23, 2015 12:43 AM
Mar 2015
TO BE HONEST, I WASNT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EPISODE BUT...
IT WAS PERFECT!
I saw Sanjou in a whole new light. At first, i was still suspicious when she asked Yamato how she and Takeo started going out. Its like she was checking the ground. However, when she DIRECTLY ADMITTED HERSELF BEING A CHEAT AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF BOTH TAKEO AND YAMATO i was pleasantly amazed. Confession scene was truly beautiful. Sanjou was so brave to do that.
Yes, i must admit, i am relieved that she didnt go all the way to snatch Takeo/make plans on how to break them up. And Suna was one of the reasons why she decided to stop the chase and confess. If it wasnt for him i wonder how would it turn out.
Conclusion: I am proud of Sanjou, her development pleasantly surprised me and I'M GLAD THIS EPISODE MADE ME APPRECIATE HER CHARACTER when i thought it wouldnt.
And TakeoxYamato were as endearing as ever. Truly a match made in heaven. I love the way Takeo described his feelings for her. :))
Jul 23, 2015 12:47 AM

Feb 2012
Rejected but kudos to her to have the courage to still be friends with him and not be embarrassed by the rejection. She's a strong girl. The lucky guy who'll be her boyfriend should cherish her!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 23, 2015 1:07 AM

Jul 2011
Smudy said:
Don't really care anymore for Takeo x Yamato, i wanna see Suna with a girl.

^ I concur!! Don't get me wrong, I loooove Takeo x Yamato but now it's Suna's turn! I'm starting to ship Sunakawa and Saijou now hahaa.

I had to double check the number of episodes this anime was supposed to have because for a second I thought that that was going to be the last episode. I hope we get to see more Saijou after this and hopefully she's not some temporary character we see in one arc like in several anime.
ohanaeJul 23, 2015 1:10 AM
Jul 23, 2015 1:14 AM

Feb 2014
I think Suna x Saijou isn't impossible at all.

I mean, look :

Takeo x Yamato
Ai x Oda
Nanako x Kurihara (maybe)

the character's gender in this series are well balanced, and perfect for shipping.

Although I still think this anime will only focused on one pairing (Yamato x Takeo).
Jul 23, 2015 2:05 AM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. Haven't heard 'love/like' used so much in an episode of anime in a long time. I do somewhat prefer Saijou's character. Would have been interesting if they met first.
Jul 23, 2015 2:46 AM
Jul 2018
Yamato and Takeo's excited faces in the festival were hilarious, I'm glad this mini arc is over.

Urudi said:
I've been lurking on these episode discussions for a long time now, and I notice a lot of people are worried about drama and love triangles and the whole shebang. I'm sure plenty of other people have read the raws, but I can assure you that there is no drama of that nature to speak of. Their hearts never waver from each other even once throughout the series

Good to know!!
Jul 23, 2015 2:50 AM

Apr 2009
nozomidream9 said:
TO BE HONEST, I WASNT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EPISODE BUT...
IT WAS PERFECT!
I saw Sanjou in a whole new light. At first, i was still suspicious when she asked Yamato how she and Takeo started going out. Its like she was checking the ground. However, when she DIRECTLY ADMITTED HERSELF BEING A CHEAT AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF BOTH TAKEO AND YAMATO i was pleasantly amazed. Confession scene was truly beautiful. Sanjou was so brave to do that.
Yes, i must admit, i am relieved that she didnt go all the way to snatch Takeo/make plans on how to break them up. And Suna was one of the reasons why she decided to stop the chase and confess. If it wasnt for him i wonder how would it turn out.
Conclusion: I am proud of Sanjou, her development pleasantly surprised me and I'M GLAD THIS EPISODE MADE ME APPRECIATE HER CHARACTER when i thought it wouldnt.
And TakeoxYamato were as endearing as ever. Truly a match made in heaven. I love the way Takeo described his feelings for her. :))

Ditto. She really grew on me this ep. I can't say that I like her more than Yamato or vice versa, but Yamato def suits Takeo better. Actually, I usually don't like those kawaii female characters. Surprisingly, Yamato is an exception.

I don't see any chemistry between Saijou and Suna, so I'm not on board of the SunaxSaijou shippers.
Generally, Suna seems pretty content without a gf. People can be happy without being in a love relationship, why the rush? But if he gets a gf then I'm happy too, ofc.
Jul 23, 2015 2:58 AM

Jun 2013
when Yamato asked Saijou what she likes in Takeo i was like imagine if she is a yandere but she acts that way to hide it wow that would take the yandere thing to a whole new level Suna is such a nice bro
Jul 23, 2015 3:07 AM

Nov 2014
this was a really good episode and i hope we see more of saijou in future episodes i love her character
maybe suna x saijou could become a thing? i'd like that
Jul 23, 2015 3:22 AM

Jan 2014
i'm rooting for suna x saijou
Jul 23, 2015 3:23 AM

Jan 2015
Amazing amazing amazing.
Loved this arc, i love saijou and i love this anime
Jul 23, 2015 4:38 AM

Dec 2012
Saijo is strong, she had the courage to declare herself to Takeo. Suna is awesome as usual, I really like this guy.
The monologue of Takeo was perfect, good job man
Jul 23, 2015 4:40 AM

Jun 2014
richard360 said:
Tsuna my man, I see you sliding into them DM's
Saijou is perfect for him considering his criteria for a girl is one who understands the awesomeness which is takeo

lmao I really hope Suna gets some too
Jul 23, 2015 6:53 AM
Mar 2014
Urudi said:
I've been lurking on these episode discussions for a long time now, and I notice a lot of people are worried about drama and love triangles and the whole shebang. I'm sure plenty of other people have read the raws, but I can assure you that there is no drama of that nature to speak of. Their hearts never waver from each other even once throughout the series

that's not exactly a good thing, ya know. it kinda makes their entire relationship useless?

i won't complain since I don't like how this handles drama, but man. now i know why this got a nisekoi crossover: it's the same thing, but for girls.
Jul 23, 2015 7:21 AM

Oct 2013
Saijou x Sunakawa! Let's go!!!
Jul 23, 2015 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
This was so cute :') Yamato x Takeo 4life <3
I also like Saijou and the way everyone handled this situation :)
Jul 23, 2015 7:30 AM

Oct 2013
What a sweet episode. <3 Best episode of the series so far, tbh. Saijou is so cute.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 23, 2015 7:32 AM
Jan 2014
Nice episode. Liked the confession scene.
Jul 23, 2015 7:46 AM

Nov 2013
it was aight. best arc of the show
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Jul 23, 2015 8:02 AM
Apr 2015
garbage. like always.
Jul 23, 2015 8:15 AM

Sep 2014
This was one of the best episodes I've seen in a Shoujo Anime. This Anime is comparable to Lovely Complex, and that says A LOT! Takeo is probably the best male character in an Shoujo Anime ever! The love between him and Yamato is real, pure, fantastic! I'm glad I tried this series, I really am. :)
Jul 23, 2015 8:17 AM

Apr 2015
Kawaii as always
Jul 23, 2015 9:04 AM

Nov 2014
That was a bit weird. I mean, starting from the middle everything was look like the end of series.

And still hoping for the girlfriend for Suna. I even was thinking about Saijou in such role.
Jul 23, 2015 9:11 AM

Nov 2007
Anyone else wanted to kick Takeo's big bottom when he sprouted garbage like how Nature is his master? I did. It was particularly annoying when he was uttering that nonsense right in front of his master just there and then. Yes. Suna is his master. But the airhead wouldn't know the obvious things. So, I guess it's okay.

Anyways, I liked Saijou's confession. She was courageous and honest with herself. S0, a +1 for her.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 23, 2015 9:57 AM

Aug 2013
Oh crap, I'm not sure anymore about either Yamato is the cutiest thing in show or Saijou is the cutiest thing in that show. Help me somebody.

Now, we need Saijou x Suna to happen. The poor bro is always the third wheel and accept it like a boss, but he need to evolve! He need to find something greater! Something genuine...

Takeo is so dense, but his sweetness overcome his denseness! And he even have his own personal dense breaker, that's what make that show not being a pain.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 23, 2015 10:16 AM

Sep 2014
So i guess this takes Takeo and Yamato's relationship to a new level, given their exchanged "I love you"'s. Takeo even though "aishiteru" for himself, which is actually quite big, although it felt a bit toned down. Perhaps we are ready for something like a kiss now.

Loved Takeo's intense suki-da!

Saichou was also really great this episode, would like an alternate universe where Takeo met her first so there would be two stories~ I hope she will still be relevant and not put to the side now that she has had her arc, would like to see much more of her.

All in all an excellent episode, probably the best so far.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.