Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ai Shimai 2: Futari no Kajitsu Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 22, 2015 6:25 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ehhhh?! Their father comes back into their lives?! And he can't get it up, but lusts for his daughter??

Well, surprisingly a lot of drama going on, and quite interesting actually with the feelings and complicated family dynamic. Remorseless slap from the older sister. Taketo is such a jerk, only after peoples bodies and putting down the father. Erectile dysfunctional is a serious problem ٩(๑•̀ ₃ •́ )۶!

But you what Mom? Such a slut, admitting not being able to live without the guy's body, even with the daughter and husband in the room XD

Did not expect the father would leave the house instead :O

In any case, the h scenes were animated well as usual, but there was nothing especially erotic I suppose

Nov 29, 2015 2:32 PM

that was quite fappable

no idea why it had to be split into side A and side B though... could've merged together for more scenes... o well

Apr 10, 2017 3:41 AM

How did Taketo get into the house during the scene with the younger sister pleasuring herself? I thought they kicked the guy out when the father (Mr. Impotence) returned. And I wonder if the younger sister was lying when she asked what that purple thing was (in the second half).