Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 21, 2015 11:24 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
CoolMorz said:
RIP Wave,was nice knowing you.

Probably 1-2 more chapters and he will be out,maybe Kurome can join him as dessert.

Also if Akame does the same thing as what she did vs Esdeath in the last episode of the anime(cutting herself with Murasame),will people lose their shit again? For me it made some sense,actually.

Taking a deadly poison into your body and powering up does NOT make sense at all =_=

When the sword killed kurome it charged up. I don't think it was the poison but the blood of everyone she had slain
Aug 21, 2015 11:39 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Taking a deadly poison into your body and powering up does NOT make sense at all =_=

When the sword killed kurome it charged up. I don't think it was the poison but the blood of everyone she had slain

Unless it was stated out right that's nothing but fan theory
Oct 22, 2015 12:22 PM

Jan 2012
Bruh I feel pity for him,remind me little bit of kaneki from tokyo ghoul.

Dec 2, 2015 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
-ZET- said:
G_Spark233 said:

Translations are out. Try reading them -_-

The only thing in translation is
"By wrapping ice around parts of my body and making those pieces float, I can float right along with them."

Sorry but I'm gonna need more information about how can someone who controls ice make them float like that, she can make it to the point where is no gravity or what and please understand that I'm not flaming anyone, I just really want to understand this.

The amazing thing about you question is "Why ask now?". Because she's flying with the ice herself? I mean every time we saw her she made ice float. How do you thing was she throwing those ice projectiles to others while creating them in the air etc?
She has been making ice float since even and now you are wondering how she can do it? Kind of late to wonder about that isn't it?
Anyway since she controls ice it seems she can make ice do whatever the hell she desires including float. That is kind of the explanation given really.
Dec 2, 2015 6:52 AM

Jun 2008
G_Spark233 said:
Sanrikko said:
Did they ever explain why Wave feels the need to fight for the Empire so whole-heartedly? And if so can someone explain it to me again cause it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. He consistently exhibits the character traits of someone who would fight against the empire.

I think it was for the sake of his master that he grew up with and taught him how to fight. My memory is a bit hazy.

It just can't be reasoned really. The guy suffers from Suzaku(i'll change things from inside) stupidity.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.