Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 18, 2015 7:55 AM
Oct 2012
G_Spark233 said:
Cool to learn more about Lumen Histore. So it seems like some kind of giant magical weapon?

Given this story, I don't think its a weapon, but actually the ultimate source of power for those in Fairy Tail, and by extension all of humanity.

So in the coming war between humans, dark sorcerers and the Dragon King, its the one thing that gives humanity any chance of winning.

But entertaining as always. FT is my favorite of the big 3 (now 2 I guess), I like the change of pacing the show uses, keeps it fun to read.
Takuan_SohoJul 18, 2015 7:58 AM
Jul 18, 2015 8:39 AM

May 2014
No one dies in this ¬¬
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2015 9:05 AM
Jun 2015
"Thank you for bringing up Natsu..." It would seemed that Makarov definitely reacted to that part. Maybe a little panel to show his concerns about the dragonslayer.

Betting that Natsu will have to unleash whatever is in that arm of his. My guess would probably E.N.D. But I'm still confused on how END will actually resurrect...(Care to explain pls...)

Maybe give one death flag on one of his friends. (My money's on Makarov.) Then let him feel despair and probably get stuck on retaining his self or succumbing to END. After all, Zeref warned about who's going to meet him. Natsu or END.

Whatever it is. I'm definitely HYPED in seeing the next chapter xD.
Keep 'em rolling Mashima-sensei
Jul 18, 2015 9:14 AM

Jun 2013
So Spriggan 12 has their own Titles...what is Brandish's Title?

Lumen Histoire....Fairy Heart...WHAT THE HELL DID MAVIS DO!? JUST WHAT KIND OF SPELL DID SHE CREATE!?

....Ugly Fairy...So Freaking Zeref...just Declared Open War with Fairies...DAmn I hope Makarov did not Really Die...Whew...Nice save Mest!!!...but Now...ZEREF KNOW THEY ARE HERE!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jul 18, 2015 9:34 AM

Mar 2015
Fairy Tail is getting awesome recently. yeah.
I think it's better to introduce Spriggan 12 by their ranking.
Glad that Makarov was saved.
Jul 18, 2015 9:55 AM

Aug 2013
FippinPanda said:
Barion-Zara said:
Inb4 Zeref just wants Lumen Histoire so he can be with Mavis :3

Is what I thought too! :3 Like maybe he feels responsible for whatever Mavid did to herself or something that caused her to be like that and wants to save her.

damn, so the whole Fairy Tail incident is based on romance between Zeref x Mavis?!
my whole life is a lie
Jul 18, 2015 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
This arc has a whole lot of potential if Mashima doesn't rush and cuts the nakama power-ups.
Jul 18, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2015
great chapter .. i wonder if natsu gona find the truth about him and zeref any time sone espictly zeref is looking up to meet him :3

Jul 18, 2015 2:08 PM
Dec 2010
oh shit ,
shit is going to happen next time

also , ugly fairy ? it doesn't seems right or feel

Dark Fairy is better
Jul 18, 2015 2:12 PM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
oh shit ,
shit is going to happen next time

also , ugly fairy ? it doesn't seems right or feel

Dark Fairy is better

Look up spriggan. You'll get it then
Jul 18, 2015 4:40 PM
Sep 2012
I urge everyone to read the latest and last chapter of Fairy Tail Zero, there is a big reveal, what all thought was true is not.

What I mean
Jul 18, 2015 6:07 PM
May 2015
hello09 said:
Interesting tidbit about demon heart. Totally forgot about it. Precht did know about Fairy heart.

That there is a circular reasoning :"Oh,she is frozen because of fairy heart"

Well,considering Makarov was hesitating to use it back on tartarus arc,I imagine this magic is a one time only,and that it will probably kill Mavis. Considering it could be used against Face,it's probably some sort of dispel magic,or a massive scale fairy law,I don't know.

Well Preht did have the demon heart and had a grimorie law so maybe he replicated all of mavis's spells

Precht/hades, Ultear, Jellal, Brain, all these people look stupid for trying to find zeref now.......

Uh..... So Tartarus's needed END to do something about ZEREF/EMPIRE because one shield would have massacred them.

GMG.... Mavis/Zeref went there... Hmmm fairy tactician incoming.... The real Dragon games are about to begin

Oh and that god was mentioned.... again... His name gets dropped alot around Zeref. O.o

I would also recommend everyone reading fairy tail zero. Uh. Although I can't find anything but the raws at the moment.

markarov found natsu after igneel left
markarov knew zeref
seems to be a connection here
Jul 18, 2015 6:17 PM
Oct 2013
Oh seriosuly I bet the reveal is that Makarov is Mavi´s son.

I called that i while back, with Hiro and his Loli fixation.
I just hope he´s decent enough to not go "that" far.

Cause you know guys techincally she was 20 at the time and Makarovs Grandad was only two years older so, there´s that. Please Hiro leave me the little respect I have left of you.
Jul 18, 2015 6:19 PM

Apr 2008
Isterio said:

Cause you know guys techincally she was 20 at the time and Makarovs Grandad was only two years older so, there´s that. Please Hiro leave me the little respect I have left of you.

Mavis doesn't have a body fit for childbirth =_= you're being ridiculous
Jul 18, 2015 6:52 PM

Jun 2014
Man, in about a month, Fairy Tail is always ON POINT. This chapter was really good. So Zeref created the Alvarez Empire and that reveal about Fairy Heart. And as I suspected we are close to the ending of Fairy Tail. I believe this will be the last arc. Makarov was really close to being destroyed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jul 18, 2015 6:57 PM

Apr 2008
Valkata said:
Man, in about a month, Fairy Tail is always ON POINT. This chapter was really good. So Zeref created the Alvarez Empire and that reveal about Fairy Heart. And as I suspected we are close to the ending of Fairy Tail. I believe this will be the last arc. Makarov was really close to being destroyed. Can't wait for the next chapter.

This is not the last arc =_=
Jul 18, 2015 7:07 PM
Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:

You know that girls can hit puberty during 9 years of age?
You know it´s fucked up but there exists arranged marriage between 8 year old girls and geezers who are "happy moms" now?

You know that all this "truth" you spout never hindered Hiro in showing Wendy or Mavis for that matter in suggestive positions with nothing but bathing suits or short skirts.

So no Mavi´s has a body perfectly fit for vaginal penetration with her 13 years if you´re a 14 year old boy or fucked up in the head. (Which Hiro certainly is at this point).
As for the recreation process. I recomment you to buy a biology book for elementary schoolers if you missed that part when they talked about puberty.
Jul 18, 2015 7:45 PM
May 2015
Plz exit the pedo shit stuff guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 year olds can have babies if they have menstruation.... just saying
Jul 18, 2015 7:47 PM
May 2015
Lumen
Meaning: Light
Orgin: the latin word for light is lumen
(Lumen also the SI unit for measuring light)

Histoire
Meaning: history, recording, inquiring
Origin: Latin Historia (inquire/learned man)

Lumen Histoire Final translation – the recording of light (the history of measuring light)

Lumen Histoire –aka “fairy heart”

Lucy
Meaning: light
Origin: Lux is latin for light
(Lux is the SI unit of illuminance which is one lumen per square meter)
Feminine form of Luxus..... maybe Laxus?..... (so lucy/laxus twin names?)

Heartfilia
Heart
--- you should know what this mean - typically synonymous with love

Filia
Meaning: Friendship love
Origin: Philia greek for brotherly love (specific for friendship as oppose to eros or agape)

Lucy Heartfilia Name translation – the light (measuring of light) from the friendship of the heart = Instant KO’s everything in fairy tail world

CrescentgenisiJul 18, 2015 7:51 PM
Jul 18, 2015 8:27 PM
Jun 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Isterio said:

Was looking for this answer.. xD Up you go!
Jul 18, 2015 9:05 PM

Sep 2013
That wind war goddess seems just right for a Erza opponent :)
Or maybe give her to Mira and let Erza have a stronger one.
Jul 18, 2015 9:07 PM
May 2015
Crescentgenisi said:
hello09 said:
Interesting tidbit about demon heart. Totally forgot about it. Precht did know about Fairy heart.

That there is a circular reasoning :"Oh,she is frozen because of fairy heart"

Well,considering Makarov was hesitating to use it back on tartarus arc,I imagine this magic is a one time only,and that it will probably kill Mavis. Considering it could be used against Face,it's probably some sort of dispel magic,or a massive scale fairy law,I don't know.

Well Preht did have the demon heart and had a grimorie law so maybe he replicated all of mavis's spells

Precht/hades, Ultear, Jellal, Brain, all these people look stupid for trying to find zeref now.......

Uh..... So Tartarus's needed END to do something about ZEREF/EMPIRE because one shield would have massacred them.

GMG.... Mavis/Zeref went there... Hmmm fairy tactician incoming.... The real Dragon games are about to begin

Oh and that god was mentioned.... again... His name gets dropped alot around Zeref. O.o

I would also recommend everyone reading fairy tail zero. Uh. Although I can't find anything but the raws at the moment.

markarov found natsu after igneel left
markarov knew zeref
seems to be a connection here
I just read it here: http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=FairyTailZero&chapter=13&index=1&page=1
Jul 18, 2015 9:08 PM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Valkata said:

This is not the last arc =_=

I think we are pre to the war arc. The war arc is a 4 years thing and then a final arc
Jul 18, 2015 9:47 PM
Sep 2014
Well, idk about you guys, but this chapter made me feel this will be the final arc of this manga.

Jul 18, 2015 10:33 PM
May 2015
Next weeks extra long chapter --> something important will happen
Jul 18, 2015 10:40 PM

Nov 2014
Lucasloco91 said:
No one dies in this ¬¬

I'm predicting that atleast 4 or more people will die.

Anyone knows what's the current exact date in FT universe? The Tartaros' attack happened in the year X791 right? So that means we're in year X792 now? If so, what month are we in now?

Prediction:
Dragon King Festival/Ragnarok will happen in July 7, X792. Assuming we're not past July yet.
mizukasaJul 18, 2015 10:52 PM
Jul 18, 2015 10:47 PM
Jul 18, 2015 11:35 PM
Jul 2014
If this was just another tease for Makarov's death, I'd prefer Jellal rescuing him instead of Mest any time. Think about it, it would be epic to have an encounter between him and Zeref under such circumstances and yeah, it would be more realistic too.

I'm just having a bit of time issue here, Natsu and co. were meant to reach the island in about 10 days or so. Does olympia travel thaaat fast? C'mon! I acknowledge Mest's teleportation speed though, but how the hell did he pinpoint the location at such a precise time? It feels almost as it Mashima was about to pull something epic but his editor cockblocked it as usual..
Jul 19, 2015 2:35 AM

Apr 2008
NizenTheCreator9 said:
If this was just another tease for Makarov's death, I'd prefer Jellal rescuing him instead of Mest any time. Think about it, it would be epic to have an encounter between him and Zeref under such circumstances and yeah, it would be more realistic too.

I'm just having a bit of time issue here, Natsu and co. were meant to reach the island in about 10 days or so. Does olympia travel thaaat fast? C'mon! I acknowledge Mest's teleportation speed though, but how the hell did he pinpoint the location at such a precise time? It feels almost as it Mashima was about to pull something epic but his editor cockblocked it as usual..

Given the ludicrous range Natsu has on his senses after the timeskip he probably targetted the palace and told Mest where to go.
Jul 19, 2015 3:53 AM

Jul 2007
I am still hoping that whatever Zeref was doing still affected Makarov and he keels over after explaining Fairy Heart.
Jul 19, 2015 7:02 AM

Jun 2015
This could be the last Fairy Tail arc?
Jul 19, 2015 7:02 AM

Apr 2008
Since1900 said:
This could be the last Fairy Tail arc?

No it's not
Jul 19, 2015 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
Why did so many people think Makarov was gonna die? I mean, killing him in Tenroujima was the perfect opportunity to do so and Hiro smacked that away.
Jul 19, 2015 12:16 PM

May 2014
Is it just me or does Azir Lamur resemble someone alot 😐
I actually wanted Makarov to die there. Call me heartless but that would've proven for a great boost for Natsu. But well, now we can see him fight again! In the whole anime we haven't seen much of his light magic, I wanna see more damnit. Something original ya know.
Jul 19, 2015 12:21 PM
Mar 2015
Makarov cannot die without seeing his son and grandson one last time.
Jul 19, 2015 12:40 PM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:

His son is in prison you know
Jul 19, 2015 2:37 PM
Dec 2010
i wonder if we will see kain and rusty rose in this arc
maybe they are one of the Spriggan 12 ?
somehow , i think kain will change his look this

also , maybe will see ivan in this place or that small black creature because he have the "Anti-fairy tail power"
Jul 19, 2015 2:44 PM
Dec 2010
Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

he break the rules , but didn't do other then that
so i don't think he is in prison
Jul 19, 2015 3:50 PM

Dec 2013
Was hoping for Makarov's death but whatever, I'm sure he is kept alive for a reason. Perhaps the only person who knows how to activate Fairy Heart?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jul 19, 2015 6:26 PM
Mar 2015
aos10 said:
Darklight0303 said:

he break the rules , but didn't do other then that
so i don't think he is in prison

In a manga dominated by orphans it would be odd to not highlight a family reunion
Jul 19, 2015 8:18 PM
Jul 2015
KamSung said:
Is it just me or does Azir Lamur resemble someone alot 😐
I actually wanted Makarov to die there. Call me heartless but that would've proven for a great boost for Natsu. But well, now we can see him fight again! In the whole anime we haven't seen much of his light magic, I wanna see more damnit. Something original ya know.

He resemble Bacchus of Quatro Puppy remember him? :)
Jul 19, 2015 8:32 PM
Jul 2015
The truth is..... Zeref is inlove with Mavis, he wants to be with her for eternally but she create a guild and Zerefs love to her grows distant and so he becomes what he is now, that's all.

hahahaha just kidding with that story, but seriously im shipping themmmm whooooo hahaha
Jul 20, 2015 3:20 AM

May 2010
bromains said:
hmm So lumen histoire isnt one of the 3 great fairy magics but instead a magic superior to all 3 of those.

Soo those would be
Fairy Law
Fairy Glitter
and what? fairy sphere? im not sure if that was ever designated one of the 3 magics or not but the protection sphere they used to survive acnologia

That is yet another of Mangapanda's mistranslations, that's why I read only Mangastream, they translated it as ''The most prestigious of the three grand fairy magics, the ultimate hidden magic.'' So yeah, I do not think there are any more left.
Jul 20, 2015 3:33 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, totally didn't expect Mest saving his ass. Thought he was a finally dead.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jul 20, 2015 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
I just want to see Natsu activate his dragonforce ability one last time. It's been several hundred chapters and almost 200 tv episodes since he last did it.
Jul 20, 2015 9:03 AM

Apr 2008
jondoom said:
I just want to see Natsu activate his dragonforce ability one last time. It's been several hundred chapters and almost 200 tv episodes since he last did it.

uhhhh he activated Dragon Force during his fight with Marde
Jul 21, 2015 4:23 AM

Jan 2014
1/5

Zeref as emperor when everyone were looking him. This manga is stupid.
Jul 21, 2015 11:56 AM
Mar 2010
Kakarot_SS3 said:
bromains said:
hmm So lumen histoire isnt one of the 3 great fairy magics but instead a magic superior to all 3 of those.

Soo those would be
Fairy Law
Fairy Glitter
and what? fairy sphere? im not sure if that was ever designated one of the 3 magics or not but the protection sphere they used to survive acnologia

That is yet another of Mangapanda's mistranslations, that's why I read only Mangastream, they translated it as ''The most prestigious of the three grand fairy magics, the ultimate hidden magic.'' So yeah, I do not think there are any more left.

You've got that backwards. Mangastream is the one with the mistranslation. They said that Fairy Heart is one of the three great magics when it isn't. The three great magics are Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and Fairy Sphere. Fairy Heart is something separate and above those three.
Jul 21, 2015 12:22 PM
Oct 2013
GrayArchon said:

You've got that backwards. Mangastream is the one with the mistranslation. They said that Fairy Heart is one of the three great magics when it isn't. The three great magics are Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and Fairy Sphere. Fairy Heart is something separate and above those three.

True that.

Still doesn´t chasnge anything that Hiro spoiled his endgame with Love is the solution to everything. Lucy guessed it right. The old man who talked during Erza´s flashback was right and every Fairy Tail asspull ever is legit because since love is the fuel to everything it makes perfect sense to it´s narrative.

Ergo no plotholes for Fairy Tail because as long as you believe in love you´ll always win.
Jul 21, 2015 12:42 PM

Feb 2008
Mest was in full Goku mode this chapter, teleporting to save Makarov right before he gets killed.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.