Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 29, 2016 10:33 AM

Feb 2015
RealCW said:
Haha, Fairy Tale avatar and signature.

Ushio and Tora is too good for the likes of you. Bye-bye!
Fairy Tail*

Also, there's nothing good about this show. Nothing in it makes any sense. Why is the demon not running from the kid? He should have plenty of chances to do so, like when the kid is sleeping or taking a shower? The anime can't even handle the most obvious thing that would completely break its concept, therefore it sucks. Not to mention, it's generic in every sense of the word. Not even the action scenes are any fun to watch.

But I wouldn't expect someone who gave Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann a measly 6 (WTF?) and Fullmetal Alchemist a 4 (WTF? x2) to understand, so never mind.
Jul 29, 2016 10:36 AM

Mar 2016
Milennin said:
RealCW said:
Haha, Fairy Tale avatar and signature.

Ushio and Tora is too good for the likes of you. Bye-bye!
Fairy Tail*

Also, there's nothing good about this show. Nothing in it makes any sense. Why is the demon not running from the kid? He should have plenty of chances to do so, like when the kid is sleeping or taking a shower? The anime can't even handle the most obvious thing that would completely break its concept, therefore it sucks. Not to mention, it's generic in every sense of the word. Not even the action scenes are any fun to watch.

But I wouldn't expect someone who gave Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann a measly 6 (WTF?) and Fullmetal Alchemist a 4 (WTF? x2) to understand, so never mind.

You think I care how it's spelled?

Wow, so you love both overhyped GL and the original FMA? Surprise.
You can stop talking to me now, please. You have the worst tastes in anime I've ever seen.

The fact you bothered to go through my list, though, makes me happy. That you care that much. :) Thanks.

But, really, bye. Don't care past that.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 29, 2016 10:40 AM

Feb 2015
RealCW said:
You think I care how it's spelled?

Wow, so you love both overhyped GL and the original FMA? Surprise.
You can stop talking to me now, please. You have the worst tastes in anime I've ever seen.

The fact you bothered to go through my list, though, makes me happy. That you care that much. :) Thanks.

But, really, bye. Don't care past that.
Still better than Shakugan no Shana in your favourites, lol. And of course, I do care. Just as you do by quoting my post and replying to me. :)
Apr 14, 2017 5:10 AM

Feb 2013
Overprotective dad had his soul cleansed.
Jul 12, 2017 3:48 AM

Dec 2015
Even if she models for him, Ushio will probably make another shitty drawing xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 18, 2017 10:12 PM

Dec 2012
She committed suicide 4 times.
He sliced a truck...with a spear.
Dat suicide.
LMAO at what the mom did.
So he was just protecting his daughter from men. So why did he attack Asako? Asako is a man...confirmed?
How the hell did the spear get her in that position?
Reiko wants to stay.
lol at his face.
Dat stab.
Dat naked Reiko painting. So the dad wanted to protect that body.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 20, 2019 8:23 AM
Jun 2013
Ha the father almost had a heart attack. The ghost father was a dick, but you cant blame him when his mind was broken by his bitch of a wife. I wonder if the no hurting humans rule is going to stick for the spear.
Apr 24, 2021 8:22 AM

Jul 2011
Lol Ushio's father's face when he looked at the shed.

Also clingy dad much for Reiko.
Oct 30, 2021 8:15 PM

Aug 2018
Ushio's dad cant see Tora xD

Oct 23, 2022 10:46 PM
Nov 2017
Muita coisa pra pouco tempo. 2 personagens novos com historias de certa forma profundas introduzidos num unico ep sem muito tempo para tal
Feb 2, 2023 7:27 AM
Dec 2022
I mean , this anime has some really nice elements and ideas and i actually laughed sometimes but the story/plot is really disconnected with lots of gaps in between
Aug 4, 2023 11:24 AM
Aug 2022
Aint nobody buyin he's loving art, he's a soccer boy.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

63 by AzafuseKingTora »»
Apr 8, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2015

216 by LancelotSB »»
Mar 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2015

75 by Maou_heika »»
Mar 11, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2015

144 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Sep 2, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2015

48 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.