Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2015 2:05 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, the last volume focused on romance more, especially the bonus chapters, but it was too rushed and to be honest it couldn't convince me how she realized she was in love with Shin all of a sudden.

Of course it contains the "getting kidnapped" situation like the rest of the other volumes, I got sick of it btw. I must say the chemistry between Yankumi and Shin was nice, but I think the author should have put some more effort to build up and develop the relationship between the main characters instead of wasting her time with the repetitive filler Arcs. Also, if I didn't take a Japanese course and didn't know a thing or two about Japanese culture I think I wouldn't have enjoyed the humor in this manga.

Anyways, the action and fight scenes were decent and entertaining for a Josei manga.

More topics from this board

» Ahhhhh I really wish this would get a second anime season or reboot!!!

VanVeleca - Apr 2

1 by Marocas »»
Apr 2, 6:48 PM

Poll: » Gokusen Chapter 155 Discussion

FMmatron - Jul 22, 2019

4 by BlufaceBaby »»
Feb 26, 2022 10:56 AM

Poll: » Gokusen Chapter 147 Discussion

FMmatron - Jul 17, 2019

0 by FMmatron »»
Jul 17, 2019 5:54 AM

Poll: » Gokusen Chapter 144 Discussion

FMmatron - Jul 16, 2019

0 by FMmatron »»
Jul 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Poll: » Gokusen Chapter 143 Discussion

FMmatron - Jul 16, 2019

0 by FMmatron »»
Jul 16, 2019 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.