Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace Episode 3 Discussion

Sep 29, 2015 3:12 AM

Ugh. I'm pansexual and all. I've slept with men, women and everyone in between but Kobayashi's character is giving me a headache.

I love my reverse traps, traps, gender benders and all but Kobayashi just doesn't do it for me. He acts all cutesy but it's more annoying than it is attractive.

They should just slap gender bender and yaoi at the genre tags. I hate it when series beat around the bush.

Either way, Shadow Man is now one of my favorite characters ever.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Jan 19, 2016 11:10 AM

What a great yet very dark and sad episode :/ really tragic backstory and ending :'(

Great episode in general I must say, let's see what's next!

Sep 8, 2016 8:10 PM

i still want to know the deal with the police detective that keeps holding his belly like he's always in pain...

Sep 15, 2017 12:55 AM

KOYASU!!!!
It's the Shadow-man. He's Koyasu!!
Hashibi blushing again while watching Kobayashi change. Suspect as fock.
Gaaaaaaaaaay.
She's dead. Wow.
Koyasu getting stomped.
Akechi kicking that fat.
Dat tear.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Apr 15, 2019 6:49 AM

Fanservice and that Hashiba kid can't stop blushing when he saw Kobayashi in a dress. Well, I feel bad for that Kage Otoko and the girls sobsobsob good thing Akechi hit that Watanabe guy.

The ideas or the subject of the crimes at this point of time are very unique, I guess? but I'm not very much a fan of Kobayashi and Hashiba. Hashiba needs to calm his dck yo. But let's see the next episodes

"But I was too tired to think.
I remember wanting to become a stone.
A stone that doesn’t feel pain. Or sorrow."

Jul 9, 2019 5:09 PM

Bibimbapski said:
Ugh. I'm pansexual and all. I've slept with men, women and everyone in between but Kobayashi's character is giving me a headache.

I love my reverse traps, traps, gender benders and all but Kobayashi just doesn't do it for me. He acts all cutesy but it's more annoying than it is attractive.

They should just slap gender bender and yaoi at the genre tags. I hate it when series beat around the bush.

Either way, Shadow Man is now one of my favorite characters ever.

Shadowman was great.

THe gender bender stuff is alittle heavy I thinkm not subtle, like they are beating us over the head with it.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]