Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Manga Rankings for Jul 6 - 12

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
#1
Jul 15, 2015 2:13 PM
News Team
Sol Café Scans

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2414
Here are the weekly manga rankings for July 6th - 12th

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 605,209 2,281,473 One Piece Vol.78
*2. 217,535 *,641,363 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Vol.15
*3. 143,820 *,367,784 Bleach Vol.68
*4. *90,520 *,233,428 Toriko Vol.35
*5. *72,976 *,168,054 Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama Vol.15
*6. *53,721 *,113,590 Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Vol.14
*7. *50,737 *,120,431 Boku dake ga Inai Machi Vol.6
*8. *48,256 *,109,698 Kinnikuman Vol.51
*9. *47,459 *,*73,673 Ultraman Vol.6
10. *45,435 *,324,702 Ore Monogatari! Vol.9

11. *44,289 *,758,890 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.3
12. *44,078 *,*44,078 Mahou Shoujo of the End Vol.9
13. *42,939 *,*42,939 Gangsta. Vol.7
14. *39,159 *,845,066 Gin no Saji Vol.13
15. *39,014 *,*67,620 Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Vol.1
16. *37,678 *,669,365 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.15
17. *36,728 *,*36,728 Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Vol.9
18. *36,553 *,*36,553 Torikae Baya Vol.7
19. *29,501 *,*62,605 Hetalia: World☆Stars Vol.2
20. *29,194 *,*36,583 Hyakkiyakou Shou Vol.24

21. *28,867 *,*28,867 Kantai Collection Comic a la Carte: Maizuru Chinjufu-hen 八
22. *25,515 *,*25,515 Hakaiju Vol.15
23. *24,885 *,*24,885 Sonna Mirai wa Uso de Aru Vol.5
24. *24,670 *,*24,670 Gangsta:Cursed.: EP_Marco Adriano Vol.1
25. *24,084 *,263,829 Kinou Nani Tabeta? Vol.10
26. *24,018 *,*52,140 Houkago no Ouji-sama Vol.4
27. *23,976 *,*23,976 Kantai Collection: Suirai Sentai Chronicle Vol.2
28. *23,929 *,236,196 Kingdom Vol.5
29. *23,781 *,130,230 Kimi to Boku. Vol.15
30. *23,690 *,274,736 Kingdom Vol.1

31. *23,151 *,*35,938 Kamen Rider Kuuga Vol.1
32. *23,118 *,233,813 Kingdom Vol.4
33. *23,092 *,179,428 Oooku Vol.12
34. *22,645 *,110,409 Youkai Watch Vol.7
35. *22,166 *,229,313 Kingdom Vol.6
36. *22,147 *,260,543 Kingdom Vol.2
37. *21,918 *,*21,918 Clover Vol.41
38. *21,506 *,*21,506 Jitsu wa Watashi wa Vol.12
39. *20,947 *,*46,714 MPD Psycho Vol.22
40. *20,499 *,252,907 Kingdom Vol.3

41. *20,458 *,*44,962 Kono Oto Tomare! Vol.9
42. *20,307 2,871,533 One Piece Vol.77
43. *20,290 *,226,421 Kingdom Vol.7
44. *20,202 *,261,730 Kingdom Vol.11
45. *20,079 *,*20,079 Higanjima: 48 Nichigo... Vol.3
46. *19,921 *,270,513 Kingdom Vol.12
47. *19,639 *,225,003 Kingdom Vol.8
48. *19,203 *,260,864 Major 2nd Vol.1
49. *19,137 *,290,742 Kingdom Vol.13
50. *18,928 *,152,842 Working!!: Re:order

Source: Oricon Youtaijou

← Previous Week
Modified by myanimelistllc, Feb 11, 2016 4:53 PM

Submit NewsGuidelinesBBcode GuideJazz-hopShoegaze ∕ @Mention for news edits!
 
#2
Jul 15, 2015 2:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 21297
Snow said:
10. *45,435 *,324,702 Ore Monogatari! Vol.9
I-I'm so happy
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Salman bin Abdul Aziz said:
@Comic_Sans I hate to insult you on forums but you are just a troll so just go kill yourself already bitch
 
#3
Jul 15, 2015 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
Another drop.....yet people argue that the sales are stable....
and that "68 will sale better than 67"

Bleach 67 155,003 / 394,349(10 days)
Bleach 68 143,820 / 367,784(10 days)
Modified by chrisbj, Jul 15, 2015 2:30 PM
 
#4
Jul 15, 2015 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 46694
Yay OreMono and Kimi to Boku~!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


watch nodame cantabile

interested in manga scanlation? PM me if you can translate! i'm interested in working on a new project.
 
#5
Jul 15, 2015 2:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1389
GODA is still the King.

Kingdom is back!!!!

 
#6
Jul 15, 2015 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 160
Meh. One Piece will get 1st every year anyways... who cares.
The only spots that matter are 2nd place and below.

LordPerucho said:
GODA is still the King.

Kingdom is back!!!!


"Goda" is only king in sales. Sadly, he's far behind in quality compared to other (shonen) manga
 
#7
Jul 15, 2015 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3622
Snow said:

28. *23,929 *,236,196 Kingdom Vol.5
30. *23,690 *,274,736 Kingdom Vol.1
32. *23,118 *,233,813 Kingdom Vol.4
35. *22,166 *,229,313 Kingdom Vol.6
36. *22,147 *,260,543 Kingdom Vol.2
40. *20,499 *,252,907 Kingdom Vol.3
43. *20,290 *,226,421 Kingdom Vol.7
44. *20,202 *,261,730 Kingdom Vol.11
46. *19,921 *,270,513 Kingdom Vol.12
47. *19,639 *,225,003 Kingdom Vol.8
49. *19,137 *,290,742 Kingdom Vol.13


Damn. All the volumes are probably in the Top 100. Its weekly sales will probably be 600-700k.
Modified by Agafin, Jul 15, 2015 2:43 PM
 
#8
Jul 15, 2015 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22574
Another drop
And people say that one piece isn't dying XD

2,298,651 One Piece Vol.77 (10 days)
2,281,473 One Piece Vol.78 (10 days)

This is also a case of the digital age interfering with the print releases.
Just so happens bleach sells alot digitally.

*3. 143,820 *,367,784 Bleach Vol.68

Needs an anime.
Hope someone takes the chance.
12. *44,078 *,*44,078 Mahou Shoujo of the End Vol.9
 
#9
Jul 15, 2015 2:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
LordPerucho said:
GODA is still the King.

Kingdom is back!!!!
All Hail God as he continues to shit on lower Manga!!
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 199
Snow said:
13. *42,939 *,*42,939 Gangsta. Vol.7


looking pretty good
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
ichii_1 said:
This is also a case of the digital age interfering with the print releases.
Just so happens bleach sells alot digitally.

Got proof?....
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 9504
Kingdom is back!
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 673
Snow said:

29. *23,781 *,130,230 Kimi to Boku. Vol.15



Love seeing KtB on the list ♥
Still praying for a third season.
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3622
ichii_1 said:
Another drop
And people say that one piece isn't dying XD

2,298,651 One Piece Vol.77 (10 days)
2,281,473 One Piece Vol.78 (10 days)



Surprisingly that volume should have had a lot of hype because, you know.
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3487
just started reading gangsta and i love it so far, hope it does well :P

nice to see ore monogatari and snow white with the red hair up there as well :D
:3
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
ichii_1 said:
Another drop
And people say that one piece isn't dying XD

2,298,651 One Piece Vol.77 (10 days)
2,281,473 One Piece Vol.78 (10 days)

It's impossible for One Piece to be dead when it's literally miles ahead in sales compared to every series....and vol.77 has been back in the top 50, 2 weeks in a row....
.....no point made....
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 2547
Other than "Silver spoon" and "What do you eat yesterday?" , I think non of them are my fav T^T
 
Jul 15, 2015 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22574
chrisbj said:
ichii_1 said:
This is also a case of the digital age interfering with the print releases.
Just so happens bleach sells alot digitally.

Got proof?....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-12/manga-was-almost-80-percent-of-japan-digital-book-market/.83186

"that counts for one piece too"
NO
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-04-03/one-piece-manga-no.77-gets-3.8-million-print-run/.86695

one piece only recently is going into digital so no excuse.
Bleach is way ahead of the crowd.

op decreased by 200K+ in 2 vol so why aren't you bashing it?
 
Jul 15, 2015 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24369
chrisbj said:
Another drop.....yet people argue that the sales are stable....
and that "68 will sale better than 67"

Bleach 67 155,003 / 394,349(10 days)
Bleach 68 143,820 / 367,784(10 days)

*,349,980 Bleach Vol.65

It's circulating on the same range 30k less is not a drop.
 
Jul 15, 2015 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 57
Still a lot of salt in these threads, I see.

One Piece continues to dominate. Good, good. Vol 77 makes an appearance for two weeks in a row. I wouldn't be surprised if every volume of Dressrosa pops up in the top 50 when the final volume comes out.

Kingdom is getting a slight boost :D I'm hoping for another season for the anime.

AssClass hanging in at number 2.
 
Jul 15, 2015 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
ichii_1 said:
chrisbj said:

Got proof?....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-12/manga-was-almost-80-percent-of-japan-digital-book-market/.83186

"that counts for one piece too"
NO
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-04-03/one-piece-manga-no.77-gets-3.8-million-print-run/.86695

one piece only recently is going into digital so no excuse.
Bleach is way ahead of the crowd.

op decreased by 200K+ in 2 vol so why aren't you bashing it?
1.that's not proof that Bleach is selling well digitally....
2. Having a drop in the #of copies printed is not the same as having a drop in actual sales figures...
2.5. And if we are talking about drops in print runs, not only does Bleach continue to drop in actual sales but also the # of copies that are printed as well.....
Bleach 66. Print run..600,000
Bleach 62. Print run 660,000
 
Jul 15, 2015 3:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22574
chrisbj said:
s well.....
Bleach 66. Print run..600,000

Looks like they're gonna need to do a reprint quick then XD (gonna pass 600K+ easily by the full list)
Bleach Vol 66 half year sales; 545,099

Just goes to show bleach's treatment is horrible, it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD
 
Jul 15, 2015 3:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11722
One Piece continues being One Piece
 
Jul 15, 2015 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 189
Ore monogatari and Akagami no Shirayuki-hime doing well :D
"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why not live beautifully until the end?"- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:01 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 108408
*6. *53,721 *,113,590 Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Vol.14

Ooh, Akagami in the top 10? The anime probably helped with this boost. Glad to see Ore Monogatari in the top 10 along with it this week too.
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 181
Glad to see Toriko making a comeback. I never considered Toriko a great manga, but it should at least be in the top 25. And happy to see that its making a comeback and hopefully it would be in the top 25.
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 20
Damn Kingdom coming out of nowhere. Can't be a coincidence. Is there some kind of live action drama boosting these sales since there's no current anime?
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
DaraDara21 said:
Damn Kingdom coming out of nowhere. Can't be a coincidence. Is there some kind of live action drama boosting these sales since there's no current anime?
It got a shout out from a popular comedy show a few weeks ago....
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11722
Sad to see Jitsu having such small sales :(
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3622
chrisbj said:
Stark700 said:
*6. *53,721 *,113,590 Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Vol.14

Ooh, Akagami in the top 10? The anime probably helped with this boost. Glad to see Ore Monogatari in the top 10 along with it this week too.
You're in denial, the fact are right in front of your face and you can't accept it.....
"
it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD"
How is it coming back if it continues to sell less and less every volume...
If anything Shueisha has it's hopes too high for Bleach, but it ends up disapoints them every time....


Lol, please correct that quote.
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
ichii_1 said:
chrisbj said:
s well.....
Bleach 66. Print run..600,000

Looks like they're gonna need to do a reprint quick then XD (gonna pass 600K+ easily by the full list)
Bleach Vol 66 half year sales; 545,099

Just goes to show bleach's treatment is horrible, it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD

You're in denial, the facts are right in front of your face and you can't accept it.....

"it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD"

How is it coming back if it continues to sell less and less every volume...
If anything Shueisha has it's hopes too high for Bleach, but it ends up disapoints them every time....
Modified by chrisbj, Jul 15, 2015 5:14 PM
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
Agafin said:
chrisbj said:
You're in denial, the fact are right in front of your face and you can't accept it.....
"
it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD"
How is it coming back if it continues to sell less and less every volume...
If anything Shueisha has it's hopes too high for Bleach, but it ends up disapoints them every time....


Lol, please correct that quote.
thanks, I didn't notice that...
 
Jul 15, 2015 4:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 262
ichii_1 said:
Another drop
And people say that one piece isn't dying XD

2,298,651 One Piece Vol.77 (10 days)
2,281,473 One Piece Vol.78 (10 days)

This is also a case of the digital age interfering with the print releases.
Just so happens bleach sells alot digitally.

*3. 143,820 *,367,784 Bleach Vol.68

Needs an anime.
Hope someone takes the chance.
12. *44,078 *,*44,078 Mahou Shoujo of the End Vol.9


the denial is real

I'm happy for One Piece (still king), TG:re and Kingdom, don't care about the others
 
Jul 15, 2015 5:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 160
Don't understand why people like Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:re
It seems like an inferior version of D. Gray Man and Parasyte
 
Jul 15, 2015 6:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 181
KuroYaksha said:
Don't understand why people like Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:re
It seems like an inferior version of D. Gray Man and Parasyte


I never read D. Gray Man or Parasyte and maybe that is the case with others and to us Tokyo Ghoul and Re are unique. I actually heard about those 2 mangas but never tried them out. Either way Tokyo Ghoul Re is kind of boring and I stopped reading it.
 
Jul 15, 2015 7:05 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 170
Soma 14 will sell more than Bleach 69 in august, Nisekoi may sell on par with the Bleach volume in august. The new Kingdom volume will outsell Bleach this month.
Modified by UchihaProdigy1, Jul 15, 2015 7:10 PM
 
Jul 15, 2015 7:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 6
One Piece is just the King!!

Nice Selling for Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, with new season coming out, may compete for second spot in full years sales!!

Guess i may retake Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama manga, it's selling quite well!!
Being prepared to die doesn't mean shit. The real hard part, is being prepared to live. Midou Ban
 
Jul 15, 2015 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 5369
When will Gangsta get more scans...? Ughhhh it's been since like January, it's clearly not on hiatus. Hopefully the anime gives scanlators more motivation.
 
Jul 15, 2015 7:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22574
chrisbj said:

You're in denial, the facts are right in front of your face and you can't accept it.....

"it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD"

How is it coming back if it continues to sell less and less every volume...
If anything Shueisha has it's hopes too high for Bleach, but it ends up disapoints them every time....

-breaks the print run in less than a year.
-disappointment

XD

there is something called anime, which bleach was great in till the fillers caught up with it.
 
Jul 15, 2015 7:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 156
1. *605,209 2,281,473 One Piece Vol.78
42. *20,307 2,871,533 One Piece Vol.77

LMAAAO
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 156
And what's with the HATE-BLEACH trend nowadays?
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 160
Most people just want to fit in and be cool. You'll rarely find anyone who actually has a legit reason for disliking it.
I don't think Bleach is a masterpiece or anything, but it's far from bad.

I'm glad there's people like ichii_1 standing up for Bleach these days
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1921
Everyone bows to One Piece, even Classroom and Bleach (lol)
Bum Bum Dum Dum

 
Jul 15, 2015 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
Pointing out that Bleach sales have declined massively and continues to drop = hating the series....ok
Modified by chrisbj, Jul 15, 2015 8:34 PM
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 281
I don't agree with most of the top ten. ew.
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
KuroYaksha said:
Most people just want to fit in and be cool. You'll rarely find anyone who actually has a legit reason for disliking it.
I don't think Bleach is a masterpiece or anything, but it's far from bad.

I'm glad there's people like ichii_1 standing up for Bleach these days
who is hating on Bleach?....
shaaaaan said:
And what's with the HATE-BLEACH trend nowadays?
Haven't read a single comment in this thread with anyone hating on Bleach.....
Modified by chrisbj, Jul 15, 2015 8:33 PM
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 160
chrisbj said:
Pointing out that Bleach sales have declined massively and continues to drop = hating the series....

Calm down, kid. Are you guilty or something? I never said you, but there's plenty of people who hate on the series because they think it's cool.
It's not like Fairy Tail where people have a good reason for disliking it.
 
Jul 15, 2015 8:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 298
ichii_1 said:
chrisbj said:

You're in denial, the facts are right in front of your face and you can't accept it.....

"it's like they want it to fail but it just keeps coming back XD"

How is it coming back if it continues to sell less and less every volume...
If anything Shueisha has it's hopes too high for Bleach, but it ends up disapoints them every time....

-breaks the print run in less than a year.
-disappointment

XD

there is something called anime, which bleach was great in till the fillers caught up with it.
that filer excuse has always been stupid, and it's still stupid...Bleach sells were declining well before the anime ended....66 will not break the 600k print run by the end of the year, vol.62 couldn't break it's 660k first print by the end of the year....
602,344 Bleach 62....
Modified by chrisbj, Jul 15, 2015 8:45 PM
 
Jul 15, 2015 9:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 346
Bleach still has the best action ya know. Just sayiin.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, atleast should be sweet........ " - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
 
Jul 15, 2015 9:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4623
2015 Manga sales thread updated:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137&show=0

Spreadsheet with calculations updated:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10K_N1R6l8reAqL4mioBECSNIJ6iqDo2FcouN79dg0Vc/edit?pli=1#gid=1549866658

This is the current Top 10 based on all sales that we know as of the 34th week.

ONE PIECE continues to back up its Top rank. No chance for Nanatsu now if there is still one more ONE PIECE volume (most likely) left to be released, without its anime boost anymore. Kingdom's weekly boost has gone up significantly after dipping to ~200K last week.

*1 *9,495,260 ONE PIECE
*2 *7,943,908 Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪)
*3 *6,572,843 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (暗殺教室)
*4 *5,137,472 Shingeki no Kyojin (進撃の巨人)
*5 *3,667,182 Haikyuu!! (ハイキュー!!)
*6 *3,243,949 Ao Haru Ride (アオハライド)
*7 *3,117,256 Kingdom (キングダム)
*8 *2,917,331 Terraformars (テラフォーマーズ)
*9 *2,640,791 Tokyo Ghoul (東京喰種)
10 *2,527,342 Tokyo Ghoul:re (東京喰種:re)

Weekly Manga Series from Oricon Youtaiju
*1 669,854 ONE PIECE
*2 358,763 Kingdom (キングダム)
*3 277,912 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (暗殺教室)
*4 150,227 BLEACH
*5 108,922 Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (赤髪の白雪姫)
*6 *99,644 GANGSTA.
*7 *94,914 Toriko (トリコ)
*8 *79,295 Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama (新テニスの王子様)
*9 *67,485 Nanatsu no Taizai (七つの大罪)
10 *65,049 Ore Monogatari!! (俺物語!!)

※Summation of all volume sales for a particular series within the weekly Top 500 Manga volumes list.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »