Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 17, 2015 1:36 AM

Oct 2014
stalker rinko ftw!!
Jul 17, 2015 3:55 AM

Jun 2013
Seriously.

Suna's cake piece's expression is like, "DO NOT WANT!"

At least he's part of the OP cake now.

臭い-
Jul 17, 2015 4:46 AM

Mar 2015
This show starts to bore me. Give me some BL subplot already or I'm outta here.

Might even drop this if they pair up Suna with some random girl.
Jul 17, 2015 4:49 AM

Jul 2008
FueledbyKass said:
Corwen said:

+1. The only thing I like about the new girl is those melons.

Women can be vicious. I personally have tried to manipulate situations so that I could be close to the guy I like (except he didn't have a gf), but I'm sure as hell there are plenty of girls who do it despite the guy being in a relationship. I mean, clearly, that's why there are such things as affairs.
I don't know how anybody could like this new girl. I already have the feeling that she's going to be doing something to try to get in the way of Yamato and Takeo. Don't like her one bit.
Suna's sister is in a different situation, because she loved Takeo enough to support Yamato and see how happy Takeo is with her. This new girl on the other hand, doesn't love him enough probably, or she wouldn't try to do anything suspicious.

Ai has both romantic and sisterly affection for Takeo and had known him for ages.
Maria lacks the sisterly affection and did not know him for ages, aka she is a normal girl who got a crush on someone (and she does love him, to the point she does not care at all about the much more handsome Suna). All in all, she has no reason to support Takeo and Yamato's relationship, especially since that relationship does not look as anything special to her.
I do agree that she is trying to snatch him (and it is downright painful how many people here took her confession seriously), but she hasn't done anything underhanded yet.

Helenus said:

If you want BL, you are watching a completely wrong show.
Jul 17, 2015 4:54 AM

May 2013
Saijou's cute herself, but since Takeo's loyal and dense as fuck, he'll be staying with Yamato.
I just hope nobody gets their hopes and dreams crushed.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jul 17, 2015 5:00 AM

Nov 2014
I think I might drop this show. I know it took me 15 episodes but I really thought it would have some interesting events.
However, for the last few episodes it was painfully boring and life is too short for me to watch something that tortures me.
Jul 17, 2015 6:31 AM

Jan 2015
This could be one of my favorites episodes of ore monogatari!
5/5
Jul 17, 2015 6:52 AM

Mar 2015
[quote=Nayrael
Helenus said:

If you want BL, you are watching a completely wrong show.[/quote]

That is not neccessarily true. Have a look at the infamous Gay-Suna Thread.

I was just kidding to begin with. But thanks for informing me about the genre of this show after I watched 15 episodes -_-
Jul 17, 2015 8:04 AM

May 2011
Suna tried to save Takeo's relationship (or maybe just confirming the new girl's motive) by attempting to not let Takeo piggyback her. As always, Suna is always the one who is able to grasp the situation quickly.

I found this episode quite funny and enjoyable~
Jul 17, 2015 8:35 AM
May 2014
Another really cute episode. I just like how feel good the show is. Adding drama to the show can kill it.
Jul 17, 2015 11:07 AM

Jan 2012
Loved how Suna tried to help take that girl home instead of Takeo lol
Jul 17, 2015 1:06 PM

Oct 2013
Lol what? Master? 'Tis an excuse to get close to Takeo I'm assuming
Jul 17, 2015 1:55 PM

Apr 2009
xahjun said:
Suna tried to save Takeo's relationship (or maybe just confirming the new girl's motive) by attempting to not let Takeo piggyback her. As always, Suna is always the one who is able to grasp the situation quickly.

It's SO obvious that Suna was only trying to save Takeo from getting seen piggybacking a girl by Yamato! And yet, it's baffling that there are some people taking the gesture as Suna showing interest in her.o_O
Jul 17, 2015 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
As far as Suna's concerned, Saijou at the very least clears the first hurdle of not hating or badmouthing Takeo, which was his criteria for turning everyone down so far. Not that that means he likes her, or that it's worth shipping them. Though I was imagining what would happen if some random passerby girls saw Suna offering to give her a piggy back ride, and her turning him down. I don't know which side of that exchange would be more shocking to girls at that school.
Jul 17, 2015 8:40 PM
Jul 2015
nozomidream9 said:
WOW, PEOPLE, YOU NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME. -_- When Oda appeared you were quick to judge him and accuse of ill-intentions towards Takeo/Yamato and he wasnt. even. a bit.
Then a big-busted girl appears who is basically trying to cover her true intentions by asking to be Takeo's apprentice and people go all over her saying how cute she is and even going as FAR AS SEEING HER AS A POTENTIAL MATCH FOR SUNA! WHAT??
Are you guys for real?! HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THAT MASTER-APPRENTICE/I LIKE YOU AS A PERSON BULLSHIT SERIOUSLY? Its clear as a day that she likes Takeo and it was a smart move to get closer to him cause she knows she would get rejected if she confessed. Hence, she even got him a towel that MATCHES hers! And just look at her face in the end. That Maria has definetely smth planned. I feel sorry for Yamato.

AND SUNA GOT NO FEELINGS FOR MARIA. Its so obvious that he offered her a piggy-back ride (twice!) just to confirm whether she is into Takeo or not! Suna is smart and he does things for a reaon. Thats why later he told Yamato that Maria might have feelings for her boyfriend.
He is just keeping an eye on Maria.
IMHO, SUNA DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER THAN THE GIRL WHO PLAYS DIRTY AND TRIES TO STEAL SOMEONES BOYFRIEND WHILE LYING ABOUT HER TRUE INTENTIONS.

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS! Agreed with pretty much everything. I saw this episode and all I could think about, "Bitch! Don't be one of those girls in real life that do anything in their power to get close with a guy they like even though he is already in a relationship..." And there she goes! And then everyone on reddit is rooting for her, calling her the best character, a "good person" and I'm at a loss for words. It was one episode!! All she truly showed is that she was hungry for Takeo's d. But at this point, who isn't!? (guiltyyyyy) I was so hoping that Suna was gonna pull her to the side when he was staring at her as she left. Something along the lines of "Please don't cause uneeded drama." The last thing he probably wants is Takeo to get sad. As well as Yamato. Because Takeo may have no idea, but Yamato notices. She may be giving the girl a chance now since she believes her that she only like take "as a person." But when Yamato thought otherwise for that split second she was ready to walk/run away. Probably cry too.

IDK why people want her and Suna to get together so much. People are so preoccupied with Suna getting a girlfriend he gets paired up with so many of them it's so sad. I don't hate the new girl, but I have a bad impression of her as of now. We'll see how she develops. Oh and before I forget, just because she's not in love with Suna does not prove anything about her love or her qualities. Not everyone is into what the majority likes.

The one good thing about this is that Takeo and Yamato will have to FINALLY progress their relationship. But that whole rant is better left for another post or a whole new topic really. xD
JizasuJul 18, 2015 10:40 AM
Jul 18, 2015 12:55 AM

Aug 2008
iNoto-san said:
When this scene appeared

I was like

OMFG that is hilarious!
I forgot how to signature...
Jul 18, 2015 12:58 AM
Jan 2015
in this 15th episode I just realized something, Takeo is just the same main character from a lot of shojo manga, because he excels in everything except his face. That's all. But still I'm enjoying this anime.
Jul 18, 2015 9:39 AM

Jul 2009
Saijou is very nice, it's cool to have someone else who likes Takeo.
Jul 18, 2015 4:50 PM

Jun 2014
Yamado is the only one he needs :')
Jul 18, 2015 8:16 PM

Sep 2014
ooo333 said:
What? As a person? What a stupid plot twist. That ending just ruined the episode. I was loving the drama and everything.... and then she says she likes him, but not in a romantic way. Pffff, stupid.

she said that to save face. look at her expression at the end. she clearly likes him, she doesn't just spell it out for you. read between the lines.
Jul 19, 2015 5:37 PM
Apr 2014
lol wtf
Xenograft said:
I could go for a yandere Yamato ...

Yeah, I think I can see that. Kinda. Mostly this tho.
PaleBlue said:
Donovyn said:
Takeo needs dat threesome

Takeo is almost certainly too much man for one woman.
truth too much
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Jul 19, 2015 8:09 PM

Dec 2014
Yamato becoming a yandere would make for a nice turn of events.
Jul 20, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
Suna is relegated to third wheel through and through... i'm beginning to lose hope about his development, even knowing that something happens in the manga. he's mostly just a lamp until now.

also the excessive moe and lovey-dovey coukd make way to some plot twist otherwise the story is going too slow. I loved this anime before but i'm getting a little tired.
Jul 20, 2015 2:57 PM

May 2010
I like Mariya, and her chemistry with Takeo is quite interesting. But Yamato is a better choice.
Jul 20, 2015 4:19 PM

Jun 2014
i think you're all worrying for nothing. sure, yamato will get the wrong impression in the next episode and she'll be sad but you can be damn sure that takeo will go sprinting to her even if that other girl, seijo(i think i got it right), is in the middle of confessing(cause we all know what happened in this episode wasn't her true confession). i don't think i've watched that many anime(even if it's over 100 series, without counting the seasons and movies) but now i have kind of a sixth sense when it comes to the plot. many times i find myself predicting the plot before it happens since the same cliches happen all the time. not that it's a bad thing. when the story is really up my alley i really love cliches.
Jul 20, 2015 5:01 PM

Jun 2013
Mariya isn't half as cute as Yamato and no she's not cuter in any way. She looks odd. Also stop pairing Suna with every fucking character, Jesus fucking Christ. If Suna wants to be alone leave him alone. Not everyone wants to be in a five-minute relationship like those thirsty parasites from instagram and tumblr.
臭い-
Jul 22, 2015 3:25 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato's reactions are still the best. Saijou was cute too.

The scene were Saijou wanted Takeo to carry her but Suna wanted to was the best.
Jul 23, 2015 4:28 AM

Jan 2014
Boobs.
Jul 23, 2015 4:31 AM

Oct 2013

P.S. Mariya is cute and has nice breasts.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 25, 2015 7:22 AM

Nov 2010
Poor Yamato getting a love rival like Mariya by accident
The rest was great comedy as usual
Jul 25, 2015 5:57 PM
Jan 2014
Takeo's expressions were awesome as always.
And I'm really interested if Suna gets any romance in the future...
Jul 29, 2015 12:48 AM

Mar 2009
FestinaLente said:
Boobs.

Best post in the thread.
Jul 29, 2015 1:59 PM

Nov 2011
This development felt artificial to me. A random love rival out of nowhere is just as bad as (if not worse than) the blandness of some of the other episodes.

It seems like there isn't as much humor as there was before too.

If they didn't want to do anything more with the relationship right now, they could've worked on expanding Yamato's character. She's still just a little fluffball that likes to bake.
Aug 3, 2015 8:18 AM

May 2014
LOL. the jelaousy part have started already and Takeo is stupid as a bread. LOL, that he doesn't understand that Sajiou have feeling for him is a big suprize. And Suna-chan is calm as ever. xD Really the best character. :P
Aug 3, 2015 8:22 AM

May 2014
Lulexiaa said:
Wait what... so the girl didnt like him romantically?? Kind of seemed like she did..

She said she like him. it's isn't that much different than saying you have feelings for a person. And maybe she were too shy to say. Let's say how this turn out. :O
Aug 9, 2015 1:47 AM

Oct 2008
This Anime Series cannot be complete without a love rival!
6/5.

Aug 29, 2015 8:57 AM

Feb 2014
New character! Nice.
Sep 5, 2015 10:28 AM
Jun 2013
That ending was a bit...weird...I don't really buy it. Who blushes and is so excited to be a "Student". That definitely wasn't the vibe I was getting from this. Maybe she'll stick around a bit and the tension will build a bit more. That would be ideal since this anime is a little weak on the conflicts.
Sep 15, 2015 1:17 PM
Sep 2009
I really have to wonder how big some peoples IQ is... not understanding why Suna offered a piggyback ride and why Saijou said what she did at the end is seriously baffling to me. People, brain is given to you to use it. Not so it would take up space in your head,

Anyway, it was very refreshing to see someone reacting so negative to Suna. And I like Saijou. If I am to compare her to Yamato's first appearance, she interests me far more. Actually not big fan of Yamato to begin with. Yes she is cute and she gets what she wants, she has guts so I commend her for that but sadly just cute does not appeal much to me. At this point of time I would gladly switch them around. Or have her replaced with Suna's sister.

Besides Saijou fell for Takeo under same circumstances as Yamato. She got to see cool and caring Takeo, a side she missed before. Yamato met him for the first time when he saved her life and protected her honour. Same thing. If she met him under any other circumstances, she might not have fallen for him either.

I do not want for them to break-up and I do not want for Saijou to do something nasty, but I do wanna see more of her. So far I don't think she really over stepped any grounds. Maybe tiny bit with piggy back ride but not much.
Sep 19, 2015 3:45 PM

Dec 2012
shiroi-ookami said:

It's SO obvious that Suna was only trying to save Takeo from getting seen piggybacking a girl by Yamato! And yet, it's baffling that there are some people taking the gesture as Suna showing interest in her.o_O
With all of the Suna-gay threads, I thought more people would take it as a hint that Suna was jealous of her for trying to take his beloved Takeo's attention away from him /rolleyes.

I'm finding Mariya to be really adorable. I'm not rooting for her, but after 15 episodes of "Takeo-kun! Heehehehehe!", it's nice to get a change of pace with a more down to Earth girl.
Oct 5, 2015 10:14 AM

May 2012
This actually might get quite interesting if you ask me! I do wonder what will happen with this new girl or should I say challenger? Great episode, let's see what's next!
Oct 24, 2015 1:23 PM

May 2015
^

Axelucard_- San I was thinking the same thing...

Suna is helping him alright and I like how he is doing it (making subtle comments about new girl {hints}) Takeo needs to figure this out by himself because Suna can’t live his live for him. That what good friends (Brothers in arms) do.

Stark700 said:
I bet Takeo is still dense as hell. Loved some of his reactions this episode though lol. But for now, I think Takeo accepts Saijou like a student/apprentice.
Takeo is so pure and inexperience in love that he doesn't get it, I can let it slide that he didn’t know about Big Sis because that was before Yamato showed and he never invested emotionally in a girl before but now that Yamato showed him was is like to be all over a guy come on Take that girl is obviously starting to fall in love with you.

Yamato needs to express herself (needs to tell him ASAP) what things make her uncomfortable before thing get to complicated…
Dec 25, 2015 11:42 PM

May 2013
Aw, Saijou is pretty cute C: she'll run faster if she'd stop binging on sweets bahhahahahhaa XD

I guess like how Ai is okay with Takeo seeing her as an older sister, Saijou decided adornment as an apprentice is the best way to go. After all, some form of love is better than no love, y'know?
Jan 12, 2016 11:22 AM

Jun 2010
funny episode. Liked it alot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2016 10:34 PM

Sep 2011
Dat competition doe
Feb 21, 2016 12:58 PM

Sep 2015
Takeo hasn't colour! xP
Mar 9, 2016 7:37 AM

Jul 2015
The new girl is nice, i'm not sure why she want to call him master but i guess that's fine
May 13, 2016 1:27 PM
Aug 2014
I like the new girl a lot. Maybe she could develop something with Suna, i would hate it if he ends up alone.

Can anyone tell me what the soundtrack in the background at the end of the episode is?
May 20, 2016 7:16 PM

Feb 2014
Phew I'm glad no love triangle developed there! Yamato gets so nervous! Lol Takeo can run fast xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2016 7:00 PM

Apr 2016
LOL!! Thanks to Saijou, I realized how tall Takeo and Suna really are... I'm probably around Saijou's height too...so I'd never be able to walk and put my hand on their shoulders. :( LOL when Suna was persistent about giving Saijou the piggyback ride. <33

It was definitely nice to see Saijou introduced here. :) And I like the reference to that bear song - Yamato realized she has competition! ~~
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2015

375 by Nakiri_Haato »»
Mar 12, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2015

161 by zibus »»
Feb 25, 10:27 PM

» How can they have sex? ( 1 2 3 )

ichii_1 - Apr 29, 2015

116 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 13, 2015

324 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

raveninthemuddle - Apr 4, 2015

435 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 18, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.