Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2015 11:11 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
According to the raw, this is the final chapter.
Lets's gets to the discussion, I am glad they end up together (Saipu and her Onii-chan).
What a happy family, and their daughter is just like Saipu where she show only one eye.
Such a cute ending and an incest ending.
8/10
Aug 24, 2016 2:54 PM
Nov 2015
hlubkoj2020 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
According to the raw, this is the final chapter.
Lets's gets to the discussion, I am glad they end up together (Saipu and her Onii-chan).
What a happy family, and their daughter is just like Saipu where she show only one eye.
Such a cute ending and an incest ending.
8/10

they are related by blood or not?
Aug 25, 2016 5:50 PM

Apr 2014
kirinonakano said:
hlubkoj2020 said:

Yes they are haha...wincest is what everone is saying.
Aug 25, 2016 6:03 PM
Nov 2015
hlubkoj2020 said:
kirinonakano said:

NOW I NEED to read
only one more spoiler theres a bicycle scene?
Aug 27, 2016 1:02 PM

Apr 2014
kirinonakano said:
hlubkoj2020 said:

NOW I NEED to read
only one more spoiler theres a bicycle scene?
Well, I don't remember since it's bee a long time...you can try searching for the raw.
Jan 24, 2020 3:36 AM

Jun 2012
Okay, I know this is a rather old thread to reply to, but I feel like I gotta clear some things up regarding the ending of this manga story. This is most certainly a massive spoiler, so click only if you're not worried about that.
Mar 14, 2021 7:55 AM
Dec 2017
DevLog said:
Okay, I know this is a rather old thread to reply to, but I feel like I gotta clear some things up regarding the ending of this manga story. This is most certainly a massive spoiler, so click only if you're not worried about that.

Well, going to reply to an old reply on an old thread now. I'm a native german speaker and while I'm obviously missing context from the last 13 chapters preceeding this one some of the implications of this chapter seem to haven't carried over in the translation to english.
When the whole manga is finished translating I might come back to this post and add any other information that might come with additional context. But at that point it's obviously no longer needed.
KorodanMar 14, 2021 8:09 AM
Mar 22, 2021 4:06 PM

Jun 2012
Korodan said:
DevLog said:

Well, going to reply to an old reply on an old thread now. I'm a native german speaker and while I'm obviously missing context from the last 13 chapters preceeding this one some of the implications of this chapter seem to haven't carried over in the translation to english.
When the whole manga is finished translating I might come back to this post and add any other information that might come with additional context. But at that point it's obviously no longer needed.

Thank you for further clarification. I know that some people at Mangadex are almost finished translating the entire story into English, so it'll be nice to see a full picture.

Apr 29, 2021 12:22 PM
Dec 2017
I actually agree with you.
At least the Manga itself was a fun ride.
KorodanApr 29, 2021 12:29 PM
Sep 17, 2023 3:56 PM

Mar 2015
finally after all of those years, it's completed. completely degenerate and unhinged. was funny at start, but completely fall apart when author try to change the quo. the cop out ending just final nail on the coffin. 5/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 4, 2023 10:40 AM
Nov 2023

At first, all the chapters where saipu seduce her brother hiraku ,because she was not horny. she want to change her brother's feeling toward her from sister to women. she doesn't want her brother to fall in love or marry another women .the reason is she want to be her brother's wife.

1) when they talk about friends and sensei(last chapter 153)

They talk about their everyone of their friends and sensei at once .(it's like we meet family or friends after long time and we talk about the all the peoples that we know common at once)

My pov(1):

if they live together as pretend couple they happened to talk about their friends ,sensei eventually in the past 4 years ,and they knew what their friends are doing ( but they talk all about their friends,sensei at once ,feels like they live separately happened to meet after long gap. And share the status of their friends.)

2) During the talk about their sensei marriage.(last chapter 153)

saipu said in the last chapter(153) while telling hiraku about sensei marriage , 4 years ago if hiraku ask saipu to marry him she would have said yes on the spot immediately(And she not talk about if hiraku ask her " now "she will say yes) .this makes me think that, so after 4 years which is now saipu may not be said yes.

My Pov(2) : This make me think that , saipu's romantic relation with hiraku is not as strong as 4 years ago( love diminishing).If it would be old saipu she insist on marriage at regular times .yes , I agree they are now couples (but pretending not real, and hiraku 4 years ago mentions this romantic relation is temporary)

3)By the way of talk(last chapter 153)

Hiraku enters the home we see saipu dress normally not seductive type because 4 year ago she came to knew that her brother hiraku see her as women so she doesn't need to be seductive(now they are pretending couples). And in their conversation we see how matured they became especially saipu.

hiraku mention that after he began to saw saipu as a women their this sort of romantic relation is temporary (this will be seen well clear in last chapter(153) .As when hiraku comes back home we can sense the love diminishing in their conversation except a following thing that saipu said. Hiraku doesn't express love directly or indirectly in their conversation only saipu express the love even after 4years by said I always love you brother in the last chapter 153 (but its also like a common thing to say normally to a brother.and it's not much different like the couples specifically say to eachother)

(as in the last chapter (153)hiraku say I am with you" forever" as brother and lover(4 years ago ,not now) , and in the end saipu say i "always" love you brother (now) ) .

(For me , I think there is less(no much) love in their conversation like they used to be when 4 years ago ).it's like their brother - sister love interactions is diminished. As hiraku said in previous chapter that their thing is temporary (it's convincing that this brother- sister romantic interaction reduced after 4 years and will be diminish upon further years . And soon they leave this temporary thing.)

My pov(3):

if the above pov is true, they soon get over this temporary thing .and they soon move on in their life but they continue to support each other as brother and sister and not as lovers. If this is a possibility then 4years ago ,hiraku dumb kamaji's love because of saipu ,would be a waste . If they move on ,then both of them lost many things in these 4 years years because of the temporary thing they had . I am not saying their love is worth nothing .what I am trying to say is their love is worth losing many thing but if they lose their love then they lose many precious and important things in their life

But mostly i hope this is not possible .

My pov (4) :

But one pov of the last chapter (153) is they live together forever as lovers and pretend couple but controlling sexual desires as human is a difficult thing so that's why I feel like author if decides to leave it as cliffhanger ending or something. Author should leave them as married couple (as real) but hiraku doesn't agree with sex between them like that.so it leaves possibility that they may or may not done it in future like that. But author end it as they may or may not end up together in the future(as the temporary thing state by hiraku doesn't confirm to be permanent and also no marriage, no sex .which may change in future).if it changes they end up together .if not they not end up together.but atleast in this ending where they pretend to be couple atleast hiraku or saipu mention somewhere like " now we are pretend to be couples for permanent " like that she or hiraku mention that this temporary thing becomes permanent ,it would be much good ending.

My Pov (5) :

According to me this ending will be good :

if they married for real but they haven't done sex, and saipu insist on sex and hiraku's as usual said no sex (which may or may not be change in future ,leave this as an open end) .it would be the perfect ending. (As if they pretend to be married ,and they continue to live forever as they have their little sister hitomi as their child this completes their family.

My pov(6):

According to me this ending will be worse

Now saipu and hiraku pretend to be married ,and they continue to live as pretend couples forever with no marriage and no sex but consider them both are virgins and they live together forever , then as a human they have desire in sex but both restrain it (like no marriage and no sex) In the coming years ,if suppose they seek this desire outside their pretend marriage and eventually Falling in love with other person who they done sex with. And hiraku and saipu's temporary romantic thing(pretend couple) comes to an end and they decided to marry the person they done sex with .

(when Apollo proposes to her ,she said her heart tremble (something like that)and yes soon after that she again come to sense like "I love only hiraku and my heart is only for him(something like that). This is happens 4 years ago when saipu is in deep love with hiraku But what if something similar happen with someother and she still virgin in the upcoming 5 years or 10 years or 15 years.

This pov is due to the fact that human desires is natural and also saipu-Apollo interaction in manga.

My Pov (8)

Lastly ,

But according to how the story develops between saipu and hiraku ,they must be end up together.

(I personally want saipu and hiraku to end up together(married and become real couples )not because I am into brother -sister relationship or I want to fantasize them having sex. I want them together because of the love that develops between them in the manga .And the things that they lost for their love in the manga and also the things that they endure when people say about them in the manga)

Lastly with 2 important things I finish this ;

1) As those who finish reading manga knew, saipu never leaves her brother
2) As hiraku at first not saw saipu as woman but it changes over time.similarly this temporary thing hiraku say (and onto these temporary thing for 4 years )may change over time and become permanent thing In the future

so may be i hope in this manga,as hiraku and saipu said they continue to live together as lovers and pretend couples ,soon after the coming years hiraku's mind can change and they become real married couples

This is my pov, if some have different perspective discuss in this reply or same perspective also discuss in this reply .feel free to discuss it.i like to knew about your perspectives .thanks

Note 1 : in above pov statements ,I mention few words repeatedly to enhance the importance of that words in the manga (example: temporary, 4 years ago ,now ,etc...)

Note 2 : And there published one shot manga after the chapter 153, if someone saw that oneshot manga ,can someone said what happened in that .(I haven't seen that oneshot manga)
zmrhNov 4, 2023 1:52 PM
Nov 4, 2023 10:41 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to DevLog
Korodan said:
DevLog said:

Thank you for further clarification. I know that some people at Mangadex are almost finished translating the entire story into English, so it'll be nice to see a full picture.

@DevLog At first, all the chapters where saipu seduce her brother hiraku ,because she was not horny. she want to change her brother's feeling toward her from sister to women. she doesn't want her brother to fall in love or marry another women .the reason is she want to be her brother's wife.

They talk about their everyone of their friends and sensei at once .(it's like we meet family or friends after long time and we talk about the all the peoples that we know common at once)

My pov(1):

if they live together as pretend couple they happened to talk about their friends ,sensei eventually in the past 4 years ,and they knew what their friends are doing ( but they talk all about their friends,sensei at once ,feels like they live separately happened to meet after long gap. And share the status of their friends.)

saipu said in the last chapter(153) while telling hiraku about sensei marriage , 4 years ago if hiraku ask saipu to marry him she would have said yes on the spot immediately(And she not talk about if hiraku ask her " now "she will say yes) .this makes me think that, so after 4 years which is now saipu may not be said yes.

My Pov(2) : This make me think that , saipu's romantic relation with hiraku is not as strong as 4 years ago( love diminishing).If it would be old saipu she insist on marriage at regular times .yes , I agree they are now couples (but pretending not real, and hiraku 4 years ago mentions this romantic relation is temporary)

Hiraku enters the home we see saipu dress normally not seductive type because 4 year ago she came to knew that her brother hiraku see her as women so she doesn't need to be seductive(now they are pretending couples). And in their conversation we see how matured they became especially saipu.

hiraku mention that after he began to saw saipu as a women their this sort of romantic relation is temporary (this will be seen well clear in last chapter(153) .As when hiraku comes back home we can sense the love diminishing in their conversation except a following thing that saipu said. Hiraku doesn't express love directly or indirectly in their conversation only saipu express the love even after 4years by said I always love you brother in the last chapter 153 (but its also like a common thing to say normally to a brother.and it's not much different like the couples specifically say to eachother)

(as in the last chapter (153)hiraku say I am with you" forever" as brother and lover(4 years ago ,not now) , and in the end saipu say i "always" love you brother (now) ) .

(For me , I think there is less(no much) love in their conversation like they used to be when 4 years ago ).it's like their brother - sister love interactions is diminished. As hiraku said in previous chapter that their thing is temporary (it's convincing that this brother- sister romantic interaction reduced after 4 years and will be diminish upon further years . And soon they leave this temporary thing.)

My pov(3):

if the above pov is true, they soon get over this temporary thing .and they soon move on in their life but they continue to support each other as brother and sister and not as lovers. If this is a possibility then 4years ago ,hiraku dumb kamaji's love because of saipu ,would be a waste . If they move on ,then both of them lost many things in these 4 years years because of the temporary thing they had . I am not saying their love is worth nothing .what I am trying to say is their love is worth losing many thing but if they lose their love then they lose many precious and important things in their life

My pov (4) :

But one pov of the last chapter (153) is they live together forever as lovers and pretend couple but controlling sexual desires as human is a difficult thing so that's why I feel like author if decides to leave it as cliffhanger ending or something. Author should leave them as married couple (as real) but hiraku doesn't agree with sex between them like that.so it leaves possibility that they may or may not done it in future like that. But author end it as they may or may not end up together in the future(as the temporary thing state by hiraku doesn't confirm to be permanent and also no marriage, no sex .which may change in future).if it changes they end up together .if not they not end up together.but atleast in this ending where they pretend to be couple atleast hiraku or saipu mention somewhere like " now we are pretend to be couples for permanent " like that she or hiraku mention that this temporary thing becomes permanent ,it would be much good ending.

My Pov (5) :

if they married for real but they haven't done sex, and saipu insist on sex and hiraku's as usual said no sex (which may or may not be change in future ,leave this as an open end) .it would be the perfect ending. (As if they pretend to be married ,and they continue to live forever as they have their little sister hitomi as their child this completes their family.

My pov(6):

Now saipu and hiraku pretend to be married ,and they continue to live as pretend couples forever with no marriage and no sex but consider them both are virgins and they live together forever , then as a human they have desire in sex but both restrain it (like no marriage and no sex) In the coming years ,if suppose they seek this desire outside their pretend marriage and eventually Falling in love with other person who they done sex with. And hiraku and saipu's temporary romantic thing(pretend couple) comes to an end and they decided to marry the person they done sex with .

(when Apollo proposes to her ,she said her heart tremble (something like that)and yes soon after that she again come to sense like "I love only hiraku and my heart is only for him(something like that). This is happens 4 years ago when saipu is in deep love with hiraku But what if something similar happen with someother and she still virgin in the upcoming 5 years or 10 years or 15 years.

This pov is due to the fact that human desires is natural and also saipu-Apollo interaction in manga.

My Pov (8)

Lastly ,

But according to how the story develops between saipu and hiraku ,they must be end up together.

(I personally want saipu and hiraku to end up together(married and become real couples )not because I am into brother -sister relationship or I want to fantasize them having sex. I want them together because of the love that develops between them in the manga .And the things that they lost for their love in the manga and also the things that they endure when people say about them in the manga)

2) As hiraku at first not saw saipu as woman but it changes over time.similarly this temporary thing hiraku say (and onto these temporary thing for 4 years )may change over time and become permanent thing In the future

so may be i hope in this manga,as hiraku and saipu said they continue to live together as lovers and pretend couples ,soon after the coming years hiraku's mind can change and they become real married couples

This is my pov, if some have different perspective discuss in this reply or same perspective also discuss in this reply .feel free to discuss it.i like to knew about your perspectives .thanks

Note 1 : in above pov statements ,I mention few words repeatedly to enhance the importance of that words in the manga (example: temporary, 4 years ago ,now ,etc...)

Note 2 : And there published one shot manga after the chapter 153, if someone saw that oneshot manga ,can someone said what happened in that .(I haven't seen that oneshot manga)
Mar 5, 5:36 PM

Jun 2012
Reply to zmrh
@DevLog At first, all the chapters where saipu seduce her brother hiraku ,because she was not horny. she want to change her brother's feeling toward her from sister to women. she doesn't want her brother to fall in love or marry another women .the reason is she want to be her brother's wife.

My pov(1):

My pov(3):

My pov (4) :

My Pov (5) :

My pov(6):

My Pov (8)

Lastly ,

@zmrh
Chapter 153 is the end, the author has published no new works and likely isn't going to. Anything beyond this chapter is purely speculative fan-fiction. I have to admit, the way you arrange your comments is a bit confusing, lol.

Realistically speaking, Hikaru and his sister will grow further apart as her biological clock continues to tick; this happens to all women at some point in their life. Even in this chapter, one can tell that Fuuka is not completely happy with this arrangement. If Hikaru cannot give her what she really wants, she will find someone who will. She is attractive and likable, and has no problems gaining suitors. Likewise, as Hikaru approaches 30, he will realize more and more that this fantasy pretend-marriage bullcrap is nothing but a fools' errand. He also has romantic candidates he could approach.

Of course, there's also the legal considerations. If it were ever found out that they were an incestuous couple, both of their reputations in the public world would be finished. Good luck finding and keeping a job with that sh*t stain on your record. No, this ending for them is the happiest one that could be hoped for, given all considerations. Anything more would be too much of a suspension of disbelief.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu Chapter 134 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 28, 2021

0 by Kuma »»
Jan 28, 2021 6:00 PM

Poll: » Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu Chapter 133 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 24, 2021

0 by Kuma »»
Jan 24, 2021 7:12 PM

Poll: » Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu Chapter 131 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 15, 2021

0 by Kuma »»
Jan 15, 2021 2:51 AM

Poll: » Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu Chapter 130 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 11, 2021

0 by Kuma »»
Jan 11, 2021 5:38 AM

Poll: » Cyclops Shoujo Saipuu Chapter 129 Discussion

Kuma - Jan 7, 2021

0 by Kuma »»
Jan 7, 2021 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.