Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion

Jul 14, 2015 8:13 PM

Papi's voice is soo kawaiii!! XD
Cerea, it will be weird on honeymoon night. ;)

Raptor subspecies looks good. Hehehe

Jul 14, 2015 8:29 PM

Well that was one way to stop the thief lol.

Jul 14, 2015 8:32 PM

Smith best hottest girl.....

Wtf is a little girlndoing so high up a tree, is she a cat?!?

Jul 14, 2015 8:43 PM

Papi and Cerea are great. Papi and Smith are my best girls and can't wait for the next episode. And Smith is sexy as hell.

Jul 14, 2015 9:31 PM

Oh damn, dem jiggling boobs!!

Smith-san too is so damn hot!!!

Is it just me or that Hercules and Chirion depiction implied homosexuality?

Jul 14, 2015 9:37 PM

OMG Papi XDDD

Centaoro too <3

Jul 14, 2015 9:41 PM

Vooo said:
Smith best hottest girl.....

Wtf is a little girlndoing so high up a tree, is she a cat?!?

That little girl was trying to take the balloon that is stuck on a tree, there was a white thread on the tree. Although the question is, how did she get up there?

Jul 14, 2015 10:19 PM

DarklordVor said:
I also just realized that the 3 monsters called the MC differently.
Darling -Miia
Gosujin -Papi
Aruji-dono -Cerea
I wonder if the other monsters will come up with new nicknames.
Miia wants him to be her husband. Thus Darling.
Papi was told by Mr. Smith that he is the master of the house. She could probably pick up on a Master-Servant relationship far better than she can read or think. Thus Goshujin-sama
Cerea is from a lineage that raises their children to be knight-like. Thus Aruji-dono.

DarklordVor said:
I think we all can agree that a harem end is the best choice for this manga/anime.
Even if he accepts a harem ending, and the girls would probably be willing to accept it, there is one thing he will need to make clear. As with harem endings where the man has multiple wives, who is the Official/First/Primary/etc Wife!?

@DarklordVor :Re:Episode 1 Discussion: How'd you like the beginning of Papi's birdbrain act? It was quite similar to the manga.

Cerea is always ending up in compromising positions with Kimihito... They animated her really well though.
The face you cannot say no to.

note: In the episode 1 discussion, I called Smith Mrs. Smith. I couldn't remember if she was married but I think it's Ms. Smith now that I think about it.
Modified by kyled00m, Jul 14, 2015 10:30 PM

Jul 14, 2015 10:45 PM

kyled00m said:

Maybe he can do a "young-wife", "scary-wife", "loyal-wife" and more wife categories lol.

And yes! I actually enjoyed Papi's birdbrain! 3 steps and she forgets, but it seems to only happen one time only. She still remembers Kimihito by the end of the episode.

Jul 14, 2015 10:49 PM

all the girls are amazing wtf
huh

Jul 14, 2015 10:50 PM

Really a good adaptation so far and it's hard to choose my favourite one in this one but i guess the spider one is my least one.Anyway good episode and Papi is just so cute as loli....

Jul 14, 2015 11:06 PM

I'm really just a fucking animal, wow.
Boner galore

Jul 14, 2015 11:45 PM
I've been wondering, if the monsters are all females and need male humans to breed, how do they continue reproducing while staying a secret for so long?

Jul 14, 2015 11:51 PM

vanetz said:
Yay for Smith fanservice!

+1 the best service

show is still pretty funny to watch,turns out the 3 steps and forgetting is a thing that happens to harpies just thought it was something the harpy from Etotama did lol

Jul 14, 2015 11:52 PM

Would love to see what Ms. Smith does on her day offs. That was just hnnnng

Jul 15, 2015 12:03 AM

Papi is Papi, and i like Papi.. :3

read from right to left

Jul 15, 2015 12:11 AM

abyss333 said:
This show would be HEAVEN if it was uncensored
The manga is uncensored ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't mind if its rushed (I dont think it is) the more monster girls are introduced the better. :D

Jul 15, 2015 12:12 AM

kshin172 said:
I've been wondering, if the monsters are all females and need male humans to breed, how do they continue reproducing while staying a secret for so long?

Generally by finding isolated males in remote places, and not allowing them to return to human civilization. Remember that Lamia and Harpies were considered evil monsters and man-eaters. Of course that was probably exaggerated when you consider how sweet Mia is and how cute Papi is.

A flock of harpies would probably only need a single human male for breeding. Lamia were solitary, so it's more likely that they might simply set up housekeeping in an abandoned ruin somewhere (their traditional haunt).
Modified by rodac, Jul 15, 2015 12:24 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 15, 2015 12:15 AM
Hug Addict <3

Vudis said:
abyss333 said:
This show would be HEAVEN if it was uncensored
The manga is uncensored ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't mind if its rushed (I dont think it is) the more monster girls are introduced the better. :D
It's not rushed at all. The pacing is more or less a panel-by-panel adaptation

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Jul 15, 2015 12:16 AM

tfw no harpy gf ;~;

Dumb and fun just like last week, thank God I had this show to cheer me up after one hell of a shitty day :')

Jul 15, 2015 12:24 AM

DarklordVor said:
Maybe he can do a "young-wife", "scary-wife", "loyal-wife" and more wife categories lol.

And yes! I actually enjoyed Papi's birdbrain! 3 steps and she forgets, but it seems to only happen one time only. She still remembers Kimihito by the end of the episode.
Flying doesn't count as stepping. I think the birdbrain trait only applies to short-term memory.
The problem with educating a harpy is simple. If you put them in a room at a desk, it's hard for them not to walk/step. The also don't have hands so they can't exactly write very well on their own without training that would likely cause them to walk........... Harpies have it tough. Thank goodness their bodies are small for flying though; there's a major demand for legal lolis! heheh

Hmm..
Scary Wife(Miia)
Young Wife(Papi)
Loyal Wife(Cerea)
...since these could spoil a little... (the other 3 types)

EDIT:
rodac said:
kshin172 said:

Generally by finding isolated males in remote places, and not allowing them to return to human civilization. Remember that Lamia and Harpies were considered evil monsters and man-eaters. Of course that was probably exaggerated when you consider how sweet Mia is and how cute Papi is.
Generally speaking, monster-girls tend to all be females and only produce female offspring.

Of course it is not uncommon for a monster-girl series to have monster-men though. Typically, they look far more feral and inhuman than their female counterparts since the priority of the male of their kind is to secure food and release semen to guarantee the species.
It's easy to impregnate a female for a monster-man. On the other hand, monster-girls resemble humans more to ensure the males get hard and stay hard. Even if you're put off by the scales and claws a first, the more you look at her human parts...
Modified by kyled00m, Jul 15, 2015 12:37 AM

Jul 15, 2015 12:51 AM

Traditionally harpies and lamia were female only, so they're actually not taking liberties with their racial characteristics there. As to the others, we saw the Chiron was pretty buff, so both male and female centaurs exist. As to the girls who haven't shown up yet, I think some of their species have males, some it's difficult to tell, and some the males might not stick around very long... won't spoil but you probably know who I'm referring to.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 15, 2015 12:57 AM

TLR did the ice cream scene better. Papi was cute but that Centaur I didn't really like. There is such a thing as too big!

Jul 15, 2015 1:02 AM
This adaptation is pretty much spot on with the manga, I like it alot. Papi's VA does an amazing job and so does Cerea's. Ms. Smith looks amazing out of business ware haha. Miia still best waifu.

Jul 15, 2015 1:18 AM

Papi makes me happi. Dat ice cream scene XD

Smith honestly just doesnt give a fuck.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN

Jul 15, 2015 1:49 AM

best ecchi 2015

Jul 15, 2015 1:57 AM

This was a very perverted episode. I mean literally, when there are 2 gay men watching along side me and we all felt awkward.

Inter-species marriage NOW! :)

Jul 15, 2015 2:15 AM
LOL that icecream scene

WE MADE THE ICE-CREAM LOOK LIKE CUM

Jul 15, 2015 2:25 AM

A birdbrain harpy and a huuuge busted, strong sense of justice centaur now living in the house... VERY INTERESTING and moooooore perverted scenes. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket

Jul 15, 2015 5:16 AM

Those Boobs....... I want to grope them really bad.....
#CHEXIT

Jul 15, 2015 7:54 AM
Anime Moderator
Master Öqvily

Well it's a good adaption so far.

Jul 15, 2015 8:56 AM

Loved the introduction of Pappi and Cerea. Pappi's portion was lighthearted, whilst Cerea's part was quite exciting. Both were lewd, but obviously toned down quite a bit from the manga.

Excellent episode, and Ms. Smith in her PJs was seriously smexy.
HESTIAAPPROVES

Jul 15, 2015 9:13 AM

I'm glad people are noticing how sexy Ms. Smith is. When I started the manga, I noticed she had a really nice body but she never really got enough time to show it off. :)

Jul 15, 2015 9:18 AM

komic said:
See this is how censoring should be done. It should work with the anime instead of just being a light of god.

This is a fine example of the slippery slope of censorship. People are already telling how a show should be censored, rather then being against it....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 15, 2015 9:24 AM

DAT MS. SMITH THO

BUT THEN DAT CEREA

Jul 15, 2015 9:26 AM

Cerea's voice is just... <3

Jul 15, 2015 12:33 PM

Hahahah this second episode was hilarious. Papi's semi bj 10/10.
And the centaur's introduction.
The opening is cute af btw.
Oh and Ms Smith, damn she's smoking hot. Damn. 8/10.
Modified by KamSung, Jul 15, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 15, 2015 2:07 PM

Man, that was SO much better than episode 1. I'm glad I don't have to drop this show.
I'd like to wait for the uncensored version, but I don't have the patience.
Papi reminds me of somebody. Hm, if only I could remember...
Modified by TrashDax, Jul 15, 2015 2:13 PM

Jul 15, 2015 3:35 PM

oh man i lost it during the ice cream scene. i can only imagine how embarrassing that was for papi's seiyuu haha

Jul 15, 2015 3:39 PM
Hug Addict <3

Niyari said:
oh man i lost it during the ice cream scene. i can only imagine how embarrassing that was for papi's seiyuu haha
I'm quite sure Momo's seiyuu had it worse in the equivalent scenario :s

A cuddle a day keeps the pouting away~
"Holding hands is just the first step to getting pregnant"

Jul 15, 2015 5:17 PM

check if no one is around
Okay, it's time to watch Monster Musume...

That show is fun! Even though a bit embarassing :/
The popsicle scene. I mean, come on...
unzip

Anyway, those new girls are nice. Not a fan of cowtits, but she's hilarious. Dat freaking jump too... That was scary.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jul 15, 2015 6:11 PM

This show is going to be fun...although I'm really not looking forward to that spider girl....I just fucking hate spiders.

Jul 15, 2015 6:46 PM

unmemorablehero said:
...although I'm really not looking forward to that spider girl....I just fucking hate spiders.

Think of her as an albino drider ^^;

Jul 15, 2015 7:44 PM

Someone needs to start a class to teach anime girls how to eat ice cream. They don't know shit.

Jul 15, 2015 9:32 PM

funny episode! good thing it's still faithful to the manga, but much better because we see them moving and with voices, right?
especially...
VanishingKira said:

Ohh my damn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

looking forward next week!

Jul 15, 2015 10:06 PM

Xenocrisi said:
best ecchi 2015

If only TLR Darkness wasn't airing at the same time....

BUT....this was pretty good!

That Popsicle scene was VERY Momo-esque....and I really like Papi, but it's probably because she's so fucking cute and actually has all her lady bits like a human.

The centaur reminds me a lot of Saber, she looks like the very loyal and proper type.

Overall, I had my doubts about this anime, but at the very least it seems very fun, the art is VERY appealing and the censorship is done CORRECTLY!

Still...I want to see this uncensored!

GODDAMMIT JAPAN!

Why do you dick tease us so much?!?!
BUY BITCOIN AND FUCKING HOLD!! 🚀🚀🚀

Jul 15, 2015 10:11 PM
Is this week's end card w/harpy subspecies available online anywhere?

Jul 15, 2015 11:18 PM

kyled00m said:
DarklordVor said:

Flying doesn't count as stepping. I think the birdbrain trait only applies to short-term memory.
The problem with educating a harpy is simple. If you put them in a room at a desk, it's hard for them not to walk/step. The also don't have hands so they can't exactly write very well on their own without training that would likely cause them to walk........... Harpies have it tough. Thank goodness their bodies are small for flying though; there's a major demand for legal lolis! heheh

Hmm..
Scary Wife(Miia)
Young Wife(Papi)
Loyal Wife(Cerea)
...since these could spoil a little... (the other 3 types)

Harpy is quite an interesting species haha. Can't wait to see more of her. Her half episode introduction don't really explain much.

How did Papi fall in love with Kimihito? Is it because he saved her from falling? I know Miia fall in love because Kimihito was being nice and warm to her unlike other people, and Cerea because Kimihito was the first person who ever sacrifice himself for her. But what's with Papi? Because he let her into the house? Because he saved her? Because she was not deported? I need clarification lol >.<

Also why would Papi be okay to take a bath with Miia in the end, while she fought with Miia at the park (did she forget? but if she forgets about the fight, how did Papi still remembers her feeling for Kimihito?)

Demand for legal loli is always high!~
Modified by DarklordVor, Jul 15, 2015 11:28 PM

Jul 15, 2015 11:23 PM

Rexlok said:
Is this week's end card w/harpy subspecies available online anywhere?

You mean this one?

Jul 16, 2015 4:03 AM

NO no no!! The subs killed all the fun! >_< This is how it should've been:

Aside this and the censorship, the episode was perfect! \(*o*)/

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »