Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 13, 2015 3:31 AM
Mar 2015
Okay so first off Makarov will die here. Zeref will kill him to further dive natsu into despair.

Kind of a letdown with brandish magic. That's the same thing Dan straight had, she just has more magical power.
This will be the break of war, fairy tail will not stop it. Alvarez will attack magnolia.
Jul 13, 2015 3:35 AM
Jul 2015
LabiZz said:
I didn't see that coming absolutely not that zeref is the emperor ... but i thought that he might have a moment ya know cause tge chapter number 444 like that whole 666 is a bad number and so but that he is the EMPEROR ... NEVER WOULD I HAVE IMAGINED THIS !!! Maybe just maybe
Natsus black tattoo that he has under his arm reacted to brandish. And now?
maybe cause she is more often in contact with zeref and has some bit of his magic in her (i mean as a shield that all the spriggab get XD) and that tattoo reacted .
maybe natsu knows something now about him being E.N.D just maybe. And why does everyone says E.N.Ds awakening or Natsus body is just the host for the demon ?! If i remember the etherious form of zeref demons made them quite more powerful so why can't natsu just be the demon and if there was an awakening why is natsu out natsu is E.N.D and why is his body out of his book. No dumb question he cant seal a physical body in a book . Natsu is the only demon of zeref with a physical body and not just ethernano. Still i think E.N.D is just a form of natsu and zeref said you or E.N.D will come to me (of that scene comes in the next anime episode yay xD) maybe if he gets his etherious mode on he loses his mind or something . It would be so cool if he combines demon mode ( if ny theory is right) with dragon force 2.0 ya know the new one they showed us on that illustration. Hmm still too much about E.N.D . Still Makarovs beard lets him look quite the bit cooler and older. I wonder what'll happen i mean he is allowed to go and Team A comes to rescue him?! I hope so much he will go back and they just rush in when he is no longer there xD . And i hope Brandish will join FT xD And i also want a Juvia like chick for Natsu cause he's the best so he would fit in the place just the way they exchanged looks please Hiro do that xD who agrees on that.
WHAT ILLUSTRATION?
Jul 13, 2015 3:36 AM

Aug 2012
Well I didn't see that coming
Jul 13, 2015 3:39 AM

Jan 2015
Well that was pretty surprising. Nice humor at the beginning. Mest seems like he'll be just fine; never really expected anything else anyway.
I was really hoping for Crime Sorciere to be the spies and even though we didn't get to see Jellal, I'm still pleased. Sorano will do. Erza seems to be very familiar with Angel. She's obviously been in contact with Jellal so I guess that's not too surprising.
Wow, Mashima actually managed to make Makarov look older. Didn't think that was possible. The goddess card looks like Mavis and Zeref is the emperor... Strange.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 13, 2015 3:58 AM

Jan 2014
Damn Zeref emperor, Angel the spy.
Jul 13, 2015 4:41 AM
Oct 2013
Really the Zered reveal was surprising to people?

I´m not gonna sit here and pretend that I knew this was gonna happen. But it makes alot of sense considering we knew Zeref was from a diferent country and up till now they were only two introduced Ishgar and Zeref´s place.

The good thing about this reveal is the potential. It can set up this arc as the final arc. Making it endgame would further justify Zeref´s appereance and the powerlevel of the Sprigan´s. Making Zeref troll everyone again by doing nothing and dissapearing is bullshit imo.Best way to solve this would be to make this into the huge final arc and let everyone shine. NO MORE ONESHOTS make every fight long and conclusive, give everyone some character development through flashbacks if neccesarry and end the series in a diginified way.

Making Zeref pull an Aizen by the end of the arc and claim "I USED YOU ALL ALL ALONG" and leave would be boring and predictable.
Heck I´d even prefer if we get everything about Natsu revealed and we find out how Zeref wasn´t a bad guy but the Darkness within him is revealed as the final villain. That has his own arc for itself after Zeref get´s killed during this arc.
Jul 13, 2015 4:44 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
You can't have an enemy in fairy tail unless it's connected to Zeref somehow.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jul 13, 2015 4:55 AM
Jan 2014
So,Zeref is the emperor? I never expected this,but I am glad. It explains why those 12 are so strong .It means this arc is serious, if catch my drift,and not a breather arc like Edolas.

Well,I am pretty sure that Zeref is intentionally keeping Makarov safe and sound simply to kill him later on in front of Natsu. His death flag is waving that much.

Still,one thing intrigues me,Zeref hates people,and yet he pulled the job of being a king. Another contradiction to the heap. I wonder if the identity of the previous ruling house is important? Plus...when did Zeref make this empire? How long was he in sirious island.
Jul 13, 2015 4:57 AM

Jun 2013
DUN DUN MOTHERFUCKING DUN. I did not expect this one. Fairy Tail is full of surprises and sure knows how to keep 'em coming. Keep it up Mashima, I am liking this. A LOT.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jul 13, 2015 5:16 AM
Oct 2014
That was really surprising (with how Zeref seemed more isolate kind of character and how he was seen throughout the manga before this).
Hiro always seem to pull a rug under me when it comes to these situations (like Zeref not being the evil mage he was intially portrayed, Gajeel turning good, Cana is Gildartz's daughter, Mystogan's identity, Grimoire Heart's master was Fairy Tail's second Master, etc.)

After Zeref's speech to Acnologia from his last chapter, it wouldn't surprise me that Zeref is somehow going to use the entire Albareth kingdom as a means to declare his "annihilation" towards humanity (like destroy the country) or uses it to revive E.N.D. (since "reviving" E.N.D seems to require a continent worth of power like Face).
bkim999Jul 17, 2015 8:54 PM
Jul 13, 2015 5:23 AM
Jan 2014
To wake E.N.D,Natsu has to open his book. That's all.

The thing is,we don't know Zeref's recent past, the last 82 years or so.. What he was doing,how he was doing,how long he evaded people. People are only assuming too much. All we know is his start of darkness and his time with Mavis. It's pretty clear from this chapter that there is more to his past than that.

For instance,we don't know how long he was in sirious island. We don't know what lead to him valuing life so much or why he created that empire. Plus,if you remember fairy tail zero,Zeref entered a city while passing by Mavis. Plus,while he trained Mavis and company,it didn't act up.

Some people think that this reveal is cheap because it contradicts with Zeref's character. But well,not everyone can be smart,unfortunately. They haven't noticed that his character is a pile of contradictions. So it fits. Plus,I wouldn't forgive Mashima if this arc served only to cockblock our Zeref arc.
hello09Jul 13, 2015 5:27 AM
Jul 13, 2015 5:24 AM

Mar 2015
Zeref being the emperor is a good decision from Mashima.
Jul 13, 2015 5:26 AM
Dec 2010
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1402504&show=150#msg40773627

i was right , somehow
the island just shrunk
Jul 13, 2015 5:42 AM

Sep 2014
Barion-Zara said:

Dat Lucy ass tho :L

Dat Angel tho <3
Glorious Makarov beard =D
Zeref the emperor...talk about plot twists..
Jul 13, 2015 5:48 AM

Dec 2008
I lol'd at the ending. Pretty unexpected.
I wonder if Angel's gna end up telling Lucy that she's Yukino's sister, or if Lucy realized it already.
Jul 13, 2015 6:09 AM

Aug 2008
That twist. Zeref = Emperor.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 13, 2015 6:10 AM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:
I lol'd at the ending. Pretty unexpected.
I wonder if Angel's gna end up telling Lucy that she's Yukino's sister, or if Lucy realized it already.

Oh boy ddin´t notice that ...
I already made a prediction as to wha Simon probably isn´t dead and how he and Kagura will reunite, but knowing Hiro it will be revealed how Angel didn´t kill Karen, but she just failed to safe her.

In actuallity Angel was a nice person and tried to safe Karen´s life who did some reckles bullshit that killed her in the first place and the whole Nirvana incident was meant for different purposes than we were initially told.

NO please fucking don´t. I don´t want to get revealed how everyone besides Zeref´s worshippers are nice people.

I mean WTF. The Oracion seis are already kinda good guys. Caputred children forced to build the tower of heaven. Those plottwists are so fucking stupid. We have to get an explanation how Racer is still alive yet. I mean a fucking snake turned out to be a hot chick who is Cobra´s love interest, who on top of that is an established Fairy Tail member. Wally´s brother was a good reveal but apparently "HE WAS IN THE TOWER OF HEAVEN" but they never met each other since their capture? Bitch please.

Furthermore THEY KILL ADULTS AND MAKE CHILDREN INTO WORK SLAVES? Newsflash Hiro, adults are better suited for work labour then old people and children.
The whole legacy of the tower of heaven arc get´s shitted on with every addition or plottwist Hiro gives us revolving this arc. It becomes more and more a mess of shit, and I´m still afraid of the final plottwist when Fairy Tail rewinds time by the end of the series and creates a perfect world for everyone where none of the bad things ever have happened and they live happily ever after with their 40 children coming out of all the pairings
IsterioJul 13, 2015 6:20 AM
Jul 13, 2015 6:13 AM

Jun 2015
Is anyone else disturbed by Makarov's new look? I know he's old but that looks way too old for me.

Lol'd at Natsu and Wendy's reaction after being teleported away from the ship and finally relieved from motion sickness only to experience it again the moment the underwater temple moved xD
Jul 13, 2015 6:42 AM

Jun 2012
Why doesn't Wendy just get Charle to keep her in the air till she can cast Troia on herself and Natsu? Is it really that complicated?
Jul 13, 2015 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
prism2525 said:
Why doesn't Wendy just get Charle to keep her in the air till she can cast Troia on herself and Natsu? Is it really that complicated?

Because if Hiro´d do that there would be no cheap joke besides the boob grabing for this chapter.
Jul 13, 2015 6:58 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
prism2525 said:

Because if Hiro´d do that there would be no cheap joke besides the boob grabing for this chapter.

Nope, because Wendy can't heal herself.
Jul 13, 2015 7:02 AM

Jan 2015
not see that coming , but i knew that zeref gonna involve somehow in this arc because fairy tail arcs are 99.99 zeref related

Jul 13, 2015 7:04 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

She cannot "heal" herself as in healing wounds. She has used enchant and armor and whatnot on herself to improve her fightning power.

Wendy´s Dragon slaying magic is actually quite superior to all others. She was introduced as a healer/supporter and during time Hiro revealed more and more that everything Natsu and Gajeel can do she can do as well +supporting spells.

So depending on whatver Troia classifies as Hiro could make her use it on herself. It´s just that he decides not too for comic relief. Hiro can setup whatever rules he wants on that regard. Hell I bet he pulled the no selfhealing rule out of his ass just to make the fight with Chelia more even.

What were the rules again? Chelia can heal herself but not buff. Wendy can only heal others but buff.
IsterioJul 13, 2015 7:08 AM
Jul 13, 2015 7:05 AM

Jun 2012
metsujin said:
Isterio said:

She can't heal injuries, but she can enchant herself like she did when fighting Ezel near the Face statue.
Jul 13, 2015 7:09 AM

Apr 2008
prism2525 said:
metsujin said:

She can't heal injuries, but she can enchant herself like she did when fighting Ezel near the Face statue.

That's COMBAT enchanting. Troia counts as healing
Jul 13, 2015 7:14 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

She cannot "heal" herself as in healing wounds. She has used enchant and armor and whatnot on herself to improve her fightning power.

Wendy´s Dragon slaying magic is actually quite superior to all others. She was introduced as a healer/supporter and during time Hiro revealed more and more that everything Natsu and Gajeel can do she can do as well +supporting spells.

So depending on whatver Troia classifies as Hiro could make her use it on herself. It´s just that he decides not too for comic relief. Hiro can setup whatever rules he wants on that regard. Hell I bet he pulled the no selfhealing rule out of his ass just to make the fight with Chelia more even.

What were the rules again? Chelia can heal herself but not buff. Wendy can only heal others but buff.

Troia is healing, it HEALS you. That simple. Enchant is more like a 'charm'.
Jul 13, 2015 7:16 AM

Jun 2012
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

As far as I remember Wendy can revive someone else's stamina but not physical injuries, while Chelia is the opposite; while she can cure her own and others' wounds, she can't take the fatigue away.

It's a really confusing set of powers on both sides when you think about it, but then again Wendy should never have a fuel problem as long as she's fighting wherever there's air to guzzle.
Jul 13, 2015 7:19 AM

Jun 2012
metsujin said:
Isterio said:

I think it's a bit of a fuzzy deal when it comes to Troia. It's not a permanent fix so I'd hardly call it healing. It's a temporary counter-measure to combat motion-sickness. She's not healing per se as motion-sickness isn't an infection, wound or broken bone.

So I guess it's just Hiro being Hiro.
Jul 13, 2015 7:30 AM

Jun 2013
prism2525 said:
I think it's a bit of a fuzzy deal when it comes to Troia. It's not a permanent fix so I'd hardly call it healing. It's a temporary counter-measure to combat motion-sickness. She's not healing per se as motion-sickness isn't an infection, wound or broken bone.

It affects the sense of balance, but wears off after some time. And if you cast it more times, it's effect will be useless. But it's stated that Wendy can't cast that on her. Plus even if she did, a few times, and then it'll be useless, so same as not using it.
Jul 13, 2015 7:30 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

Where? Where was this ever CLARIFIED. Show me the chapter where specifically it´s stated that Wendy cannot use Troia on herself because it´s a "HEALING ABILITY". You are building that hypothesis on assumptions and since this is a work of fiction currently Hiro as the god of that universe can bend the rules to whatever he wants.

The point stands Hiro decided that he wants to showcase Wendy´s power growth through the motion sickness drawback of "true Dragon Slayers" and put in some comic relief.

He doesn´t need other reasons, making Wendy do something smart here would take away from the comedy.
Jul 13, 2015 7:32 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
prism2525 said:

It affects the sense of balance, but wears off after some time. And if you cast it more times, it's affect will be useless. But it's stated that Wendy can't cast that on her. Plus even if she did, a few times, and then it'll be useless, so same as not using it.

I´m simply gonna ask you one question?

Do YOU write Fairy Tail? Are you that set´s it´s rules up? If the answer to this is anything besides yes I do than you cannot know this, except i missed the panel where Hiro explains that concept.

So answer DO YOU WRITE FAIRY TAIL?
Jul 13, 2015 7:34 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

It affects the sense of balance, but wears off after some time. And if you cast it more times, it's affect will be useless. But it's stated that Wendy can't cast that on her. Plus even if she did, a few times, and then it'll be useless, so same as not using it.

I´m simply gonna ask you one question?

Do YOU write Fairy Tail? Are you that set´s it´s rules up? If the answer to this is anything besides yes I do than you cannot know this, except i missed the panel where Hiro explains that concept.

So answer DO YOU WRITE FAIRY TAIL?

Do you read Fairy Tail? It's been said what Troia can do, it's been said that it wears off after awhile, and if you use it multiple times, the effect wears off. I'm saying what I know of this, based on what's in the manga.
Jul 13, 2015 7:37 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

Do you read Fairy Tail? It's been said what Troia can do, it's been said that it wears off after awhile, and if you use it multiple times, the effect wears off. I'm saying what I know of this, based on what's in the manga.

Fuck it I debunked you because I knew there was a panel explaining this, sorry to bait you, but you kept on going with your bullshit claims insisting that you knew something that was never clarified.

There we go! It´s quite the obvious answer, she´s sick so she can´t concentrate or whatnot,
Jul 13, 2015 7:39 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

Fuck it I debunked you because I knew there was a panel explaining this, sorry to bait you, but you kept on going with your bullshit claims

There we go!

Not nice bro -_- Plus there's explanation how Troia works, chapter 152 & 165
Jul 13, 2015 7:42 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

I do respect you when it comes to discussion but in this case you were so adamant about that "theory" that it pissed me off simply because you´ve been proven wrong 2 chapters ago.

As this comment proves. Wendy can use Troia on herself just not when motionsick.
Jul 13, 2015 7:44 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

I do respect you when it comes to discussion but in this case you were so adamant about that "theory" that it pissed me off simply because you´ve been proven wrong 2 chapters ago.

As this comment proves. Wendy can use Troia on herself just not when motionsick.

My bad on my first statement, but then I said after awhile the effect fades, and if you use it more times it becomes 'shit' so it's the same stuff, either she use it now and she'll be okay for a short period of time, or she doesn't and bare the pain. It's not like it's a bad thing either way.
Jul 13, 2015 7:45 AM

Jun 2012
So in the end: Wendy not using some common sense and ask Charle to keep her off the thing long enough to be able to cast it on both herself and Natsu is just for comic relief.
Jul 13, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2012
metsujin said:
Isterio said:

My bad on my first statement, but then I said after awhile the effect fades, and if you use it more times it becomes 'shit' so it's the same stuff, either she use it now and she'll be okay for a short period of time, or she doesn't and bare the pain. It's not like it's a bad thing either way.

I think that is meant like when it comes to antibiotics: if you use it all the time then the body would get resistant to its effects, but not like DBZ hyperbolic time chamber where each person can only use it twice in their life no matter how long it's been since their last usage of the room.
Jul 13, 2015 7:53 AM
Oct 2013
prism2525 said:

I think that is meant like when it comes to antibiotics: if you use it all the time then the body would get resistant to its effects, but not like DBZ hyperbolic time chamber where each person can only use it twice in their life no matter how long it's been since their last usage of the room.

Pretty much this since Wendy explained how every time she reuses Troia the effect becomes slightly/a little weaker. It also fit´s with the concept of dragonification antibodies and magical particles being poisonous.

Possibly Hiro took some inspiration from Star wars and the "force".

Anyway whatever the reasoning is, It´s Hiro not using that possiblity because Hiro doesn´t want too. You can come with the excuse.
Well Wendy is sick, she can´t think straight which makes sense. But why doesn´t charle think about the possiblity and raise her basicly stepmother up a little to ease her pain in the first place.

It´s the same reason why Charle has a new Lolicon cat ear human mode. Y I´m sure Hiro gave it to her to improve her magic, totally "this" was the only way to showcase her growth to the audience.
IsterioJul 13, 2015 7:59 AM
Jul 13, 2015 9:24 AM

Aug 2013
I like Natsu & Wendy moment, so funny

the fuck, I didn't see that coming..
Zeref you everywhere, you root of everything
Jul 13, 2015 9:46 AM

May 2015
At first I thought it was gonna be hard but if Zeref is the emperor it should be easy to stop them from trying to get lumen histories unless he has his reasons like to revive Mavis. I mean they ere good friends at least in zero Zeref even taught her magic. Also with Natsu on his way things should get interesting soon. All in all it was a good chapter but I'm still pissed. Everyone since a b team was made Hiro has been trolling them. At least show them meeting up with laxus then heading towards alvarez geez, all they have been so far is fan service.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 13, 2015 10:25 AM
Jul 2015
*spoiler alert*

This is actually the last arc of fairy tail. But don't worry, it'll be a very very long arc. Just a heads up to those who might be curious.
Jul 13, 2015 10:26 AM

Apr 2008
rapidcif said:
*spoiler alert*

This is actually the last arc of fairy tail. But don't worry, it'll be a very very long arc. Just a heads up to those who might be curious.

No it's not. There's been no official statement so stop making up shit
Jul 13, 2015 10:41 AM
Jul 2015
Darklight0303 said:
rapidcif said:
*spoiler alert*

hence its a spoiler...
Jul 13, 2015 12:14 PM
Jan 2014
if you ask my opinion,at most this arc is the second to last.

Mashima got to make his 444 joke,now I hope that this wham episode marks a change of tone in this arc. Still,now that this arc is probably confirmed as the arc of Zeref,I am pretty sure it will be as big as the magic games arc.
hello09Jul 13, 2015 12:34 PM
Jul 13, 2015 1:21 PM

Apr 2008
rapidcif said:
Darklight0303 said:

hence its a spoiler...

No it's not. It's you being a troll spreading false rumors.
Jul 13, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2013
How can Makarov regnize Zeref if he's never seen him before?
Jul 13, 2015 1:30 PM

Feb 2012
Well the moment the old guy said Emperor is never home, I knew it was Zeref.

Still pretty nice, kinda disappointed he got no guards or anything, that's weak.
Jul 13, 2015 1:48 PM
Jul 2015
Darklight0303 said:
rapidcif said:

hence its a spoiler...

OK, if it suits your fancy you can jot my name down, and message me when the arc is finished. We'll then determine if I was "spreading false rumors" or not. Honestly there is no need to get mad. I made it very clear in my heading that it was a spoiler - i am not one of those who spoil for the sake of being a dic.
Jul 13, 2015 2:20 PM
May 2015
rapidcif said:
Darklight0303 said:

OK, if it suits your fancy you can jot my name down, and message me when the arc is finished. We'll then determine if I was &quot;spreading false rumors&quot; or not. Honestly there is no need to get mad. I made it very clear in my heading that it was a spoiler - i am not one of those who spoil for the sake of being a dic.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spoiler%20alert

That definition means that you actually have to know for a fact about the plot of the story or movie before saying it's a spoiler alert. A spoiler needs to be accurate information, not a theory or guess. So, unless you can read chapters ahead of everyone else that's caught up with the manga, it's not a spoiler.

Read definition 3 of a spoiler: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spoiler
ZeriengaJul 13, 2015 2:27 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.