Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you like this episode?
Jul 12, 2015 1:17 AM

Apr 2015
I thought this was a fan service episode too but guess not. Both parts were good. I actually didn't know sakutaro had that kind of personality and for some reason, it seems like both sakutaro and ruby shared the same hot spring. I know there's a divider but it wasn't completely covering half or it, just one part. That's all I can say about the first part. The second part, which is one of my favourite because peridot is in it. She works in a sushi restaurant. I noticed quite a lot of things about her.
Her plane is no where to be seen. I guess the plane was only in season 4 and 5.
Throughout the episode, she was seen only flying instead of walking. I don't think i seen her walking. Usually, peridot tends to walk more then fly. (Probably she's no longer an adventurer)
She didn't used the floating sphere.
She speak lots of english. I know her VA knows english but this is the second time peridot use so much english since season 1. Love her english btw.
I love how she interact with the cats. I always wonder what would happen if jewelpet met their counter animal parts. Although peridot is a dog, Its nice to see her helping the cats. I was hoping that she will have a human form and she did. Love her human form too. That unique hairstyle suits her. Love her hair but not her sushi outfit though. Great peridot episode as always.

Seems like the ending song is permanent but the animation still change.(I guess, Didn't see it properly)

Next episode, Sapphie, One of the main trio will appear. Seems like she is still obsessed with science/space although she stop in season 5 and 6. Pretty sure she will have a human form. She has to have one consider garnet have and she is part of the trio.

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.