Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Prison School Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 14, 2016 1:32 AM

Elmeit said:
oh glorious blu-ray version
I know! I thought all these nudity scene were from hentai.

Aug 13, 2016 9:19 AM

At first I was really skeptic because of the weird art style of the anime, but holy shit, this anime is funny.

I didn't expect Hanazawa Kana to be here either, and I was surprised once I heard her voice playing from 0 to 180 degree in a matter of seconds. Amazing.

Damn damn damn glorious funny first episode.

Dec 12, 2016 8:42 AM

Very stupid and sadistic show, but i laughed so i'll continue.

Jan 29, 2017 10:06 AM

-loving this series so far

May 2, 2017 6:04 PM

God what an start for this. The characters are so awesome, every single one is pretty unique especially if you see who the va's are and how they're voicing this :D

So these 5 guys are on a girl's school and the every single contact from the girls to the boys is banned. Damn they definitely have absolute no experience with girls but wasting no time to try to see them naked xD

Kiyoshi seems to be the most normal. Sad for him. Just as he started to have a normal contact to Chiyo he got exposed as a voyeur.

This secret pupils council really is something different. Meiko, Hana and Mari are pretty hot. The guys seem to enjoy the pain they get haha. Little masochists. I laughed so much and it's so funny to hear Kana Hanazawa voicing like this :D

But wtf was that ending? R.I.P Kiyoshi confirmed? xD

Can't wait to see what will happen next.

May 19, 2017 9:56 AM

I laughed so hard, they really are a wird group XD

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 26, 2017 12:18 PM

HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS A CRAZY ASS FIRST EPISODE. I'M DYIIING.

These boys (except HiroC's character) are masochistic perverts! Hahahaha!

Jesus. I was laughing throughout that episode and a lot of things happened already. Gaaaah!
Fucking loved the 1st episode.

P.S. I'm watching the uncensored version. Hahaha!
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Dec 10, 2017 8:58 AM

Seeing that this was a popular series I was curious about it. But I really didn't enjoy this. It wasn't funny to me. I'm also not a fan of ecchi but if I had found this funny at least I could have tolerated it. And everything in this ep just felt like it was over the top for being over the top's sake. I hope it gets better further on.

Feb 21, 2018 9:08 PM

Oh yes! Another show that the main character's voice actor is Kamiya Hiroshi! I nearly died when the other guy said "fuck me please" and that ending tho HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apr 10, 2018 1:31 PM

Very interesting “artwork” and super intense first episode, definitely looking forward to watching the rest

Apr 11, 2018 4:01 PM

I am not to fond of ecchi anime, but this series got my hooked from the start by not it’s magnificent visuals, but the clever comedy, looking forward for more to come!

Apr 22, 2018 6:37 PM

This first episode was quite interesting. I thought it was kind of funny how they ended the episode with Kiyoshi falling from the tree onto the secretary of the Underground Student Council.

Sep 24, 2018 6:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

This series doesnt have any problems showing lewd stuff, then having the boys taking some harsh punishment, DAMM!

Should be fun.

Oct 21, 2018 3:01 PM

The show is pure cancer :)
I'm done with that fat yaranaika-derp-face guy with buddha ears, OH GOD WHY
Modified by Nemo_Niemand, Oct 21, 2018 3:04 PM

Jan 15, 3:57 PM

I dropped it previously because I was taking it too seriously but now as I'm re-watching it solely as a comedy series I can't stop laughing
๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

Jan 17, 7:52 AM

That shit was really good. Comic timing was spot on plus the VAs did a great job. Awesome reaction faces ๐Ÿ’™
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 17, 11:39 AM

Pretty hilarious first episode
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

May 28, 4:48 AM

lucky bastard got to take path with the girl he likes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

May 28, 4:50 AM

Onii-nyan said:
I dropped it previously because I was taking it too seriously but now as I'm re-watching it solely as a comedy series I can't stop laughing

same issu with some ppl with ecchi, ecchi humor is the best, but if u take it seriously u hate it

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]