Forum Settings
Forums

The Return to Therradin - Group Adventure, Game Over.

Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jul 10, 2015 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Vexper said:
no worries fella, there's no rush :P just don't forget!

you forget me easily >///<


I'll try! I'm so sleepy that I probably won't remember. I'll put a reminded on my phone haha.

I can't forget about you! I've been so excited to talk to you about Love Live, but I know you want a relaxing time away from comments!
Modified by Jatz, Jul 10, 2015 9:43 AM
 
Jul 10, 2015 9:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
Juscha said:
kill em slowly

vexper is truly the worst God ever
or best, depending on how you look at it
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
Jatz said:
Vexper said:
no worries fella, there's no rush :P just don't forget!

you forget me easily >///<


I'll try! I'm so sleepy that I probably won't remember. I'll put a reminded on my phone haha.

I can't forget about you! I've been so excited to talk to you about Love Live, but I know you want a relaxing time away from comments!

 
Jul 10, 2015 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
v8 said:
Ye stop fighting or I'll get my companion goblin to back stab you.


Oy vey, I aint no pet!
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2834
Chabe said:
v8 said:
Ye stop fighting or I'll get my companion goblin to back stab you.


Oy vey, I aint no pet!


aw don't be shy >///<
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
v8 said:
Chabe said:


Oy vey, I aint no pet!


aw don't be shy >///<

Feh!
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Vexper said:
Jatz said:


I'll try! I'm so sleepy that I probably won't remember. I'll put a reminded on my phone haha.

I can't forget about you! I've been so excited to talk to you about Love Live, but I know you want a relaxing time away from comments!



I accept!

[spoiler]
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:30 AM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
IM IN OH YUS WERE DOIN IT BLOOD MERIDIAN STYLE UP IN HERE ILL BE GLANTON WE HAVE TO MARCH INTO THE INN AND TAKE CLAIM OF IT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

In all seriousness though, I believe that a reasonable option would be to take camp over night with gaurd watch. we can sacrifice some distance. The game has only just started so it wont kill to take a safe approach right now and see where it gets us.

Keep in mind however, that we're thieves, and that we may have to take extreme measures in some situations. We may not be able to play it safe the whole way.
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
vodall said:
Juscha said:
kill em slowly

vexper is truly the worst God ever
or best, depending on how you look at it

yea
like there are some gods u should be friends with cuz otherwise you're fucked but with vex you're fucked either way
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
PDot19 said:
IM IN OH YUS WERE DOIN IT BLOOD MERIDIAN STYLE UP IN HERE ILL BE GLANTON WE HAVE TO MARCH INTO THE INN AND TAKE CLAIM OF IT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

In all seriousness though, I believe that a reasonable option would be to take camp over night with gaurd watch. we can sacrifice some distance. The game has only just started so it wont kill to take a safe approach right now and see where it gets us.

Keep in mind however, that we're thieves, and that we may have to take extreme measures in some situations. We may not be able to play it safe the whole way.


Choose A. If you choose B it will be a tie and we'll have to go with C and that's the worst choice!
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Juscha said:
vodall said:

vexper is truly the worst God ever
or best, depending on how you look at it

yea
like there are some gods u should be friends with cuz otherwise you're fucked but with vex you're fucked either way


being fucked by Vexy doesn't sound so bad

[spoiler]
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:32 AM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
I'm going to wear a mask. Don't want anyone recognizing my face in the city.

 
Jul 10, 2015 10:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
masochist detected^^

inb4 C turns out to be the best option
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:38 AM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Jatz said:
PDot19 said:
IM IN OH YUS WERE DOIN IT BLOOD MERIDIAN STYLE UP IN HERE ILL BE GLANTON WE HAVE TO MARCH INTO THE INN AND TAKE CLAIM OF IT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

In all seriousness though, I believe that a reasonable option would be to take camp over night with gaurd watch. we can sacrifice some distance. The game has only just started so it wont kill to take a safe approach right now and see where it gets us.

Keep in mind however, that we're thieves, and that we may have to take extreme measures in some situations. We may not be able to play it safe the whole way.


Choose A. If you choose B it will be a tie and we'll have to go with C and that's the worst choice!
That was also my option to begin with, but I just wanted to see how picking option b would progress the game considering this is our first choice. Curveballs are always a possibility
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:41 AM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
Jatz said:
Juscha said:

yea
like there are some gods u should be friends with cuz otherwise you're fucked but with vex you're fucked either way


being fucked by Vexy doesn't sound so bad

[spoiler]


If God has a romantic relationship with you that's just favoritism. Completely unfair.
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
PDot19 said:
That was also my option to begin with, but I just wanted to see how picking option b would progress the game considering this is our first choice. Curveballs are always a possibility

That's an interesting way of handling things.

RedTie47 said:
If God has a romantic relationship with you that's just favoritism. Completely unfair.

In the case that you're not joking, I think it's OK; Vexper has yet to do anything to create bias, so it's not something to worry about right now; their business is none of our ours. Focus on the game. :D
Modified by vegetablespirit, Jul 10, 2015 10:51 AM
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:50 AM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
vodall said:
PDot19 said:
That was also my option to begin with, but I just wanted to see how picking option b would progress the game considering this is our first choice. Curveballs are always a possibility

That's an interesting way of handling things.
I'm just hesitant to jump the gun from the start. We can travel to the inn, but as its been mentioned before, we likely arent the only thieves out there. Worst case scenario with option B is that we bump into another traveling group, in which case we have a rather large group protecting each other, with someone standing gaurd.
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
That's a nice way to look at it, PDot. Hopefully the game can progress now.


RedTie47 said:
Jatz said:


being fucked by Vexy doesn't sound so bad

[spoiler]


If God has a romantic relationship with you that's just favoritism. Completely unfair.


kamisama wouldn't give me special treatment. I'm sure he'd happily stick it to all of us...
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:54 AM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Just giving my 2 cents.

How long do we have until an agreement needs to be reached?
 
Jul 10, 2015 10:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
9pm GMT was the limit if you hadn't posted, but now you're here. Take your time ^^ I'm going jogging in around 15-20 mins so there's no rush anyway.
 
Jul 10, 2015 11:31 AM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Wait, do we even get to decide whether or not someone stand watch in case of picking option B?
Or is vex strictly providing the scenario and the choices?
 
Jul 10, 2015 11:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 212
PDot19 said:
Wait, do we even get to decide whether or not someone stand watch in case of picking option B?
Or is vex strictly providing the scenario and the choices?


As far as we know yet we won't get to decide no. For all we know, we could set-up camp right on top of a pitfall set by bandits whereupon we're forced to engage in a series of deadly tasks, each more fiendish and deadly than the last before finally breaking free in the final challenge and defeating our captives and setting our remaining allies free, or rather what's left of them after the grisly days and nights of trials and tribulations.

Or it could be a nice quiet night. Who knows?
 
Jul 10, 2015 11:52 AM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Well, that changes everything.
 
Jul 10, 2015 11:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2834
omg just choose D if you lads can't make a choice

i vote for All of the above

P.s: i veto all
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:01 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
I vote for none of the above.

New options plaz
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
PDot19 said:
I vote for none of the above.

New options plaz

+1
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:06 PM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
We're dead anyway by now. We've been standing idle in the rain for like 2 days, might as well die of pneumonia
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:09 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
urgh vanny y u do dis to me idk what to do

As a thieve, I'll set the standards and jump the gun.
Since were traveling to the inn, having a group of 10 will surely come to our advantage in case the train ride there become a shit-fest, so long as no curveballs are thrown.
Plus, It's true that we might be able to obtain some resources on the way there.

Vote A
A (6)
- v8
- WyZ
- Chabe
- Juscha
- SakuraLight
- PDot19

B (4)
- Vodall
- Wolfiexe
- Jatz
- RedTie47

C (0)

Plz dun hate me for whatever happens guise
Modified by PDot19, Jul 10, 2015 12:16 PM
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
RedTie47 said:
We're dead anyway by now. We've been standing idle in the rain for like 2 days, might as well die of pneumonia

 
Jul 10, 2015 12:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
Oh my.
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:23 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
I'm wondering what purpose the goblin might serve.

We can always use him as a sacri- for negotiation purposes.
Modified by PDot19, Jul 10, 2015 12:28 PM
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
PDot19 said:
I'm wondering what purpose the goblin might serve.

We can always use him as a sacri- for negotiation purposes.


I'd be quite useless at negotiations, no one in their right mind trusts a goblin.
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:30 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Chabe said:
PDot19 said:
I'm wondering what purpose the goblin might serve.

We can always use him as a sacri- for negotiation purposes.


I'd be quite useless at negotiations, no one in their right mind trusts a goblin.
Unless we happen to come across a guild of goblins.

That's always a possibility.
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2834
PDOT just doesn't want to get devoured by a goblin, leave him alone
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:42 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
I'm doing this for the greater good. He can slowly but surely devour all of us.

He can be a goblin spy sent by his goblord to exterminate the human race.
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2834
im nervous now it might steal my gold
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
[b][u] You chose A – Step onto the road and seek shelter at a nearby inn.
[/b][/u]

Scenario

Choices
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
We should sell the horses, they'll only be maimed, stolen or killed anyway. Such is life.
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
Vexper said:
The group makes their way towards the inn as the rain comes down even harder.

Isn't it supposed to be summer? Has the God of rain lost his mind?

B doesn't seem so bad but I have a feeling they'll say that no goblins allowed and he'll have to sleep with the horses.
 
Jul 10, 2015 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
WyNdZ said:
Vexper said:
The group makes their way towards the inn as the rain comes down even harder.

Isn't it supposed to be summer? Has the God of rain lost his mind?

buddy it's summer right now and the past 2 weeks in england it's been raining a hell of a lot :p i'm inspired!
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
Vexper said:
WyNdZ said:

Isn't it supposed to be summer? Has the God of rain lost his mind?

buddy it's summer right now and the past 2 weeks in england it's been raining a hell of a lot :p i'm inspired!

After rain there's always a rainbow, foreshadowing for a happy end? One can dream, can't they?
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:08 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Were theives, we rely on taking money more than we do buying so selling our only means of transportation isnt reasonable.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
PDot19 said:
Were theives, we rely on taking money more than we do buying so selling our only means of transportation isnt reasonable.

I agree, we shouldn't even consider option C.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 212
Maybe it'd be a good idea to send some people into the inn first not only to inquire about stuff but also get a good feel for the place. Walking in as a big group of 10 could draw attention, and it might be better to lay low and see if there's anything we can take. Then again, going in as 5 would draw attention anyway so that probably won't matter much.

Still, leading our horses into the barn will probably get us into trouble with some rowdy stablemaster and as for the other choice, well...like PDot said, I'd rather not sell our only means of transportation. If other methods come up though then maybe.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
I still say we sell the horses whilst we can otherwise they'll become dead weight later on.
Money is also easier for me to steal
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:16 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
It's quite apparent that you're in it for the money you gobjobber.

tbh i also thought they might become dead weight, however selling them isn't smart. I'd rather trade them for some actual resources.
Modified by PDot19, Jul 10, 2015 1:20 PM
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 2834
we don't need the horses. we have the goblin
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
PDot19 said:
It's quite apparent that you're in it for the money you gobjobber.


Your point being? This is a thieves guild we're trying to join, not the Knights Templar.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:25 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
If we sell them we'll have to stock up on resources
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
Are we not allowed to modify the terms of the choices presented?

I'm leaning towards Option B, but I'd like to ensure that the group doesn't get split up; I want to go into the bar alone, no matter what happens to me. Besides, it's much more likely that those present will talk to a ちょっとかわいい女の子 than five of us misfits.
 
Top
Pages (20) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »