Forum Settings
Forums

The Return to Therradin - Group Adventure, Game Over.

Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jul 9, 2015 2:29 PM

RedTie47 said:
v8 said:
You know what? You and vodall can go get eaten by an exotic animal and have your tents raided by bandits. While me and WyZ will be drinking our hearts out and making friends so we can use them as meat shields later on.

That's if you can make it to the inn. I'm not trusting two drunks,one a useless ex-leader to make decisions

It's not wise to insult your teammates, unless you want to get killed in your sleep that is.

Jul 9, 2015 2:33 PM
Free Shrugs

WyNdZ said:
RedTie47 said:

That's if you can make it to the inn. I'm not trusting two drunks,one a useless ex-leader to make decisions

It's not wise to insult your teammates, unless you want to get killed in your sleep that is.

Spare me the intimidation routine. I'd sooner trust the goblin than someone who'd resort to such cowardly tactics

Jul 9, 2015 2:39 PM

RedTie47 said:
WyNdZ said:

Spare me the intimidation routine. I'd sooner trust the goblin than someone who'd resort to such cowardly tactics

I don't need your trust, you do whatever the hell you want and I'll do whatever the hell I want.

Jul 9, 2015 2:41 PM

Maybe we should be working together as a team instead of breaking up into different sides?

Jul 9, 2015 2:52 PM

Vexper said:
Juscha said:
pls invite anna he's my idol

i thought i was ur idol ;-;

maybe if he betrays me again

Jul 9, 2015 2:53 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

This seems fun.
Will there be a game of the likes in the near future vexper?

Jul 9, 2015 2:58 PM

PDot19 said:
This seems fun.

might be that you can join this one, pdot. i'll be honest and say i'm a little skeptical of how active vanny is going to be, 47 forum posts, ain't checked the game since signing up. if he ain't said anything by the time i wake up tomorrow you can take his place fella. (that's if this is not fleeting interest :3)

SakuraLight said:
Maybe we should be working together as a team instead of breaking up into different sides?

sakura knows the deal. these dudes ain't even got to the inn yet and they already seem drunk

Jul 9, 2015 3:01 PM
Free Shrugs

WyNdZ said:

I don't need your trust, you do whatever the hell you want and I'll do whatever the hell I want.

Obviously, but based on this

Vexper said:
WyN, I can't quite recall, wasn't it your command that got the group killed in the first adventure...?

:^)

Edit - yep it was.

I am just being careful and warning the team against some of the choices you prefer. Especially since you are so thirsty for a teammate's blood.

Jul 9, 2015 3:12 PM

Vexper said:
SakuraLight said:

sakura knows the deal. these dudes ain't even got to the inn yet and they already seem drunk

Senpai acknowledges my wisdom.

Anyways, I do share some of the concerns that RT47 is sharing, because I don't how comical Vexper can get, but I have faith in our game host that he won't do anything too bad on the first move.

Jul 9, 2015 3:14 PM

Vexper said:
PDot19 said:
This seems fun.

might be that you can join this one, pdot. i'll be honest and say i'm a little skeptical of how active vanny is going to be, 47 forum posts, ain't checked the game since signing up. if he ain't said anything by the time i wake up tomorrow you can take his place fella. (that's if this is not fleeting interest :3)

GET PDOT IN HERE

Jul 9, 2015 3:17 PM

SakuraLight said:
Vexper said:

Senpai acknowledges my wisdom.

Anyways, I do share some of the concerns that RT47 is sharing, because I don't how comical Vexper can get, but I have faith in our game host that he won't do anything too bad on the first move.

all my other games have started with a 'leader' vote, i thought i'd... delay that for now. i realised it might have been a bit of a mistake to have people vote for a leader when they might be unsure who everyone is, so lets give it a few scenarios... or not.

:)

Jul 9, 2015 3:21 PM

The first choice hasn't even been made and there's infighting. Us guys need to stick together! There is honour among thieves, after all.

Jul 9, 2015 3:21 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Vexper said:
PDot19 said:
This seems fun.

Sounds good i'd be interested :3
Just make sure vinny doesnt take into the kokoro about my taking over his position lol. (if it happens that is)

Jul 9, 2015 3:26 PM

Jatz said:
The first choice hasn't even been made and there's infighting. Us guys need to stick together! There is honour among thieves, after all.

Honor in thieving? What ? :p

Jul 9, 2015 3:43 PM

v8 said:
Jatz said:

All for one, and one for all!

Jul 9, 2015 4:14 PM

RedTie47 said:
WyNdZ said:

Obviously, but based on this

Vexper said:
WyN, I can't quite recall, wasn't it your command that got the group killed in the first adventure...?

:^)

Edit - yep it was.

I am just being careful and warning the team against some of the choices you prefer. Especially since you are so thirsty for a teammate's blood.

Do what you wish. It's true that I made a bad choice but you're wrong to assume those are the choices I prefer based off of one screenshot.
I had actually tried avoiding fights as much as possible for the majority of the journey and of course there were people unhappy with that as well

TheConquerer said:

Your brother in arms just got slaughtered before you and your bowing down???!?
Your a disgrace of a leader.

Devastation123 said:
FUCK ORCS!!!!!!! I WANT REVENGE!!!! VOTE FOR B!!!!!!!!!!

Welp I guess you can't please everyone.
Vexper said:

all my other games have started with a 'leader' vote, i thought i'd... delay that for now. i realised it might have been a bit of a mistake to have people vote for a leader when they might be unsure who everyone is, so lets give it a few scenarios... or not.

Oh so we're still going to have a leader vote. I thought there wasn't going to be any leader this time.

SakuraLight said:
v8 said:

We said a similar thing last game until Vexper made us choose who we had to sacrifice

Jul 9, 2015 4:25 PM

Vex wouldn't do such a thing

Jul 9, 2015 4:37 PM

[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Jul 9, 2015 4:41 PM

Be afraid people. Be very very afraid.

Jul 9, 2015 4:45 PM

I thought you should all know that the only reason i'm with you guys is because members of my own species are too untrustworthy.
Thankfully, humans are very gulli... honourable.

Jul 9, 2015 4:55 PM

Kowai

Jul 9, 2015 5:06 PM

WyNdZ said:
SakuraLight said:

We said a similar thing last game until Vexper made us choose who we had to sacrifice

v8 said:
Vex wouldn't do such a thing

Talk about very dramatic timing. I wonder what Vex has in mind.

Jul 9, 2015 5:21 PM

http://vexperverse.wikia.com/wiki/PantsMan

one more old player for the wiki~

Jul 9, 2015 5:34 PM
Free Shrugs

WyNdZ said:

Do what you wish. It's true that I made a bad choice but you're wrong to assume those are the choices I prefer based off of one screenshot.
I had actually tried avoiding fights as much as possible for the majority of the journey and of course there were people unhappy with that as well

Wrong. I didn't mean that your choices were based on fighting and I had an issue with that. I meant thinking twice about following most of the choices you'd make at all in general.

It's not unreasonable. If you had a squad and one of the people had their last group killed, you wouldn't take their opinion at all because they are basically a failure. Plus you seemed to have been fairly unpopular anyway.

If Vexper decides to have a leader vote, I wouldn't follow you. And I'd advise the others to do the same and to take your arguments for a choice in this game with a grain of salt.

Jul 9, 2015 5:38 PM
Chabe said:
I thought you should all know that the only reason i'm with you guys is because members of my own species are too untrustworthy.
Thankfully, humans are very gulli... honourable.

I'm just glad to have you aboard this ship, sinking as it may be.

Jatz said:

can I claim you as my bae

Jul 9, 2015 5:43 PM

vodall said:

Jatz said:

both of my baes are betraying me

i think i need to separate you via the powers of story telling to preserve the purity of our love

Jul 9, 2015 5:49 PM
Free Shrugs

Jatz said:
There is honour among thieves, after all.

But there is no honor in dying like a dog. I would like to live, that's why I am trying to be careful.

Jul 9, 2015 5:56 PM

But there is honour in drying like a dog. And we can dry off very easily in nice comfy tents and lovable companions to share the night with.

Jul 9, 2015 5:57 PM
Wolfiexe said:
lovable companions to share the night with

Depending on who I get to sleep with.

Jul 9, 2015 6:05 PM

Wolfiexe said:
But there is honour in drying like a dog. And we can dry off very easily in nice comfy tents and lovable companions to share the night with.

Or we could all take the risk and sleep in a nice inn tonight, which I feel is much better. What makes everyone think we're going to die anyways?

Jul 9, 2015 6:05 PM
Free Shrugs

Wolfiexe said:

Except the one sleeping with the goblin. I'd rather keep watch.

Jul 9, 2015 6:31 PM

RedTie47 said:
Wolfiexe said:

That's goblism

Jul 9, 2015 6:37 PM

v8 said:
RedTie47 said:

That's goblism

"Goblism" just shows that you're not an idiot. This is coming from a goblin.

Jul 9, 2015 6:48 PM

i feel offended somehow and i want revenge

Jul 10, 2015 3:25 AM

Mystery Event

[spoiler]The clouds swirl, thunder crashes, the gods are angry!

Peering down from their comfy seating area up in the powersphere, the little game they were enjoying unfold has come to a halt so soon!

"What do we do, Zeus?"

"I know exactly what to do!"
[spoiler]

Jul 10, 2015 3:53 AM

vanny was a pokemon all along?

Jul 10, 2015 5:39 AM

RedTie47 said:
WyNdZ said:

Wrong. I didn't mean that your choices were based on fighting and I had an issue with that. I meant thinking twice about following most of the choices you'd make at all in general.

It's not unreasonable. If you had a squad and one of the people had their last group killed, you wouldn't take their opinion at all because they are basically a failure. Plus you seemed to have been fairly unpopular anyway.

If Vexper decides to have a leader vote, I wouldn't follow you. And I'd advise the others to do the same and to take your arguments for a choice in this game with a grain of salt.

Okay, fuck you too dude.

Jul 10, 2015 6:37 AM

^the gods look unfavourably at in-fighting, they hope that people can get along happily otherwise they will deliver divine punishment!

Jul 10, 2015 6:42 AM

PDOT

Jul 10, 2015 7:00 AM

inb4 i have to replace pdot too, lol

Jul 10, 2015 7:09 AM

Vanny-chan is kawaii. We'll have to take care of him, because who knows what he can do!

RedTie47 said:
Jatz said:
There is honour among thieves, after all.

But there is no honor in dying like a dog. I would like to live, that's why I am trying to be careful.

We live together. We die together. That is what it means to be a team. ;)

vodall said:
Jatz said:

C-Can two strangers possibly find love in this crazy messed up land?

[spoiler]

Jul 10, 2015 9:01 AM

Jul 10, 2015 9:04 AM

^ ikr, this is why i really plug the fact that people need to be active, the game comes to a standstill when we are waiting for one dude. pdot last online 6 hours ago, dude is probably asleep :/ do i need to sub the sub? D:

create your fantasy team whilst you wait jatz :^)

Jul 10, 2015 9:05 AM
Free Shrugs

WyNdZ said:

Okay, fuck you too dude.

It's nothing personal but you took it there.

Whatever then.

Jul 10, 2015 9:13 AM

Let's all just get along before we end up backstabbing one another. Save the shenanigans for after we've pulled off our job and saved the world from devastation and united all thieves within our nation.

Also stepping out of character for a sec, Vexper maybe consider adding a time limit or something after each choice, like "You have until xx:xx:xx on "certain day" to make this decision" or something. If a decision isn't reached then a random decision is selected. Not sure but maybe it'd push the urgency forward a little, or motivate people to be active a little more.

Jul 10, 2015 9:15 AM

Ye stop fighting or I'll get my companion goblin to back stab you.

Jul 10, 2015 9:15 AM

The gods whisper: If no decision has been made by 9pm GMT~ the scenario will continue with the option of C... or a mystery event will occur.

They also whisper that if Pdot hasn't posted by tomorrow morning they'll strike him with lightning. The gods have no mercy today!

Jul 10, 2015 9:20 AM

Hooray for kamisama!

Vexper said:

create your fantasy team whilst you wait jatz :^)

I knew I forgot about something lol. I'm tired right now, so I'll try to do it later. gomen ne

Jul 10, 2015 9:22 AM

no worries fella, there's no rush :P just don't forget!

you forget me easily >///<

Jul 10, 2015 9:34 AM

kill em slowly

Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »