Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 22, 2015 7:52 AM
Nov 2014
Shion oh wai, poor Sakoto in dis ep.

Looking forward to this arc.
Apr 2, 2015 5:50 AM

Jun 2013
I felt like that scene with Satoko was such a 180 for Shion. I know she probably just lost it for a moment, out of jelousy... But that was still not cool. I'm inclined to think most of us would react very differently if a male had done all that.

I honestly didn't take Shion for a bully, but... I guess it may run in the family. Still, I think she can redeem herself. Maybe.

Also, Rena is best creepy girl.
Apr 23, 2015 1:12 AM

Feb 2013
This new ninja version of Shion is awesome, I laughed when she started to just randomly kick Satoko's ass lmao. Also Satoshi just seems like a blond version of Keiishi, it'll be interesting to see how he dies =p.
May 17, 2015 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
belial said:
Another wish? if this whole story is based on those 'wishes' I'll really rate down this anime, it is being too good to end with a reason like that...

babykeiji said:
but why does Rena said that Satoshi has a sin now for running away from the village that makes him have a tainted soul? But isn't that after the death of his aunt, that he would ran away from the village and will disappear?

Satoshi 'wished' for his fathers death.. remember that the father wasn't really their father. [in 1980]

So by this logic .. wishes of death = tainted soul

Now Shion wishes the aunts and satoshi's death [and it does happen] [in 1982]

.. as Rena said she had 'experience', I would guess she wished too. .. So if that's true, ppl after wishing other ppls death have to kill ppl for the next ppl who wish death to someone. If this is it, this is the sin, this is the CURSE, this is why ppl who wished anyone's death get possessed by Oyashiro.

hmm .. maybe I'm thinking too much..

I could believe that sort of theory there. It sounds very plausible.

Jombo said:
Satoshi looks a lot like Sunohara from Clannad... I hope I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Icarusu said:
Wrong Anime Sunohara!

Yeah, he got sucked into a very, very different genre here, lol.

So we get a little back story for the Sonozaki family and those two houses of the village. Might come in handy for future reference. *jots down in notebook*

I like how the focus on the characters changes each arc. A "leaping" narration, since the episode revolved around Shion.

So the infamous (or famous) Satoshi makes an appearance. His appearance raised more questions than it did answers. We need to find out why he goes missing (or dies) and how it relates to the village and the curse.

Again, belial's theory sounds like a good fit.
Jun 9, 2015 3:59 PM
Apr 2015
Shion's kinda a bitch, not even just in this arc. :/
Jun 16, 2015 12:52 PM
Jun 2015
Atroxion said:
Looks like this takes place right before Satoshi and the aunt disappeared. We learned that Shion has been forsaken by her family and that's the reason she isn't living in the village. It seems as though Shion and Mion have quite a good relationship right now, I wonder how that will deteriorate over the following years.

We also learned that Shion can dress and look exactly like Mion, which leads to several questions regarding previous story arcs when Mion (or was it Shion) started killing. Shion seems to have fallen for Satoshi and developed a good amount of hate for Satoko, but what is interesting is that everyone thinks it was actually Mion that was bullying Satoko. I wonder how that is going to influence the following events.

I kinda miss Keiichi now, he was a really fitting main character for leading us through this story's mystery. I hope they bring him back soon. This was an excellent episode, I'm totally digging this arc. Let's see how it turns out!

after this episode i have found a way to know who is mion and shion. Think of everytime mion acted all crazy because of something of satoshi. Like for example the time of the ladder in the arc when keeichi was about to be tortured
Jul 15, 2015 10:39 AM

Feb 2015
Too confusing. This is making me question whether the times I thought Mion was there was actually Shion. No way to tell them apart! Has it been Shion all along? I have no idea!
Jul 29, 2015 5:53 PM
Jul 2015
Am I the only one who had no clue what the opener was? I mean, it could relate back to the second arc, but that seems rather random. Also, I heard that this was an answer arc, but I guess that's not the case????? I'm just confused haha
Aug 1, 2015 1:40 PM

Dec 2013
woah what kind of strength do these characters have sending people flying with just a push or shove.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Aug 4, 2015 11:44 AM

Oct 2014
Satoshi strikes me as an interesting character so far. Nice to see it in a different year and with Satoshi instead of Keiichi this time. And I felt bad for Satoko in this episode
Aug 16, 2015 6:28 AM

Feb 2015
Jeez, these guys are ridiculously strong. Whenever a person's angry or distressed, a small push or throw sends their opponents flying... hilarious.
Aug 25, 2015 11:21 PM

Apr 2013
Why a lot of people are ok with Satuko being abused or bullied like that ?
Hating a character or being annoyed by their behavior doesn't justify this.
In fact this explains a lot about most human nature I had always wondered about...
Oct 12, 2015 9:58 AM

May 2015
How funny would it have been if Shion hadn't told Mion what happened? Mion just comes into school the next day and is like "WTF happened here?" XD

Also I'm assuming that by the end of this they'll find out about Shion. I think. I mean in the other versions they do. I don't like how they change the history. Like in one version Mion and Rena do the killings, in another its the demon in Mion. I just want a consistent past with various possible outcomes.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 27, 2016 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
rewatching 10 years later, i just noticed the guy with black suit and sunglasses at the beginning sounds just like Madao from gintama lol.
Oct 21, 2016 10:31 AM

Aug 2016
Noo!!! dont hurt Satoko any more, STHAP!!!! That is too much for that kid..... T.T
Feb 24, 2017 3:45 PM

Jun 2016
Lol, THAT'S Satoshi's voice???

I totally had a different voice for him, in my mind, while reading the vn

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Apr 11, 2017 12:47 AM
Oct 2016
Am I the only one still attempting to piece together a curse-free explanation for all of this?
Sep 7, 2017 6:13 AM

May 2015
That swastika-guy though. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 7, 2018 6:14 PM

Sep 2017
Glad Shion's back.

Now I understand why Satoko needed to stop behaving like a spoiled child. But damn Shion, even that's going tooooooooooo far with the beatings.

I don't like Satoshi so much now. I hate him still. But I hope we learn more of Shion.
Poor Shion. She was excommunicated since birth and now that someone finally acknowledges her, the same person goes on to ignore her.

Looks like Shmion carved out the bodies of her granny and her sister. Might explain why she can take on different bodies. But the answer is still far.

Anyways, I get that Satoko has had a rough childhood and she feels needy about her brother. I get it. But, she should have thought about how her brother was feeling and how it affects him, least a little bit. Rika is at least considerate given her young age, unlike Satoko. I had the same feeling as Shion when Satoko cried over spilled lunch. But Shion went way overboard. Way. I would be a little pissed off,maybe try to scold her, but I would certainly not wish her to die. I wouldn't even go far as trying to beat her. Guess all the characters in the series have a messed up mind of their own.
JeremiahOrangeApr 7, 2018 6:26 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 12, 2019 8:34 AM

Aug 2018
This story is so sad. I feel terrible for Satoshi and Satoko, poor siblings can't catch a damn break. Shion also might not have the easiest life but still that was a total bitch move by her to beat up Satoko like that. The people who are saying Satoko deserved the bullying for being a crybaby knowing that she's been abused all her life honestly disgust me.
<Insert clever quote>
Jul 27, 2019 5:10 PM
Apr 2016
This episode was amazing and so intense. Satoshi has been shown for the first time, he's quite different than imagined honestly. He's suffering, however, not entirely because of Satoko, she's just a weak crybaby. Though, I can understand Shion's actions, Satoko in a way is spoiled, under hard circumstances, you have to never cry or let yourself be the victim. Satoshi is the prime example of how one should cope with a situation like that, and if Satoko managed to pull it off, both could live a better life. However, being like Satoshi is hard, he's pretty amazing if you ask me, even anger doesn't make him increase his voice, he's truly a magnificently good person. Shion will regret her actions though, a lot.
Dec 27, 2019 8:08 AM
Dec 2019
I think this eps explain some several eps on previous arc eps:

1. in arc Satoko where she was vomit and afraid by the touch of Keichi probably remembered her the moment where shion so angry because her weakness and spoiled as sister that's why she try to strongest her self by keeping the abuse to herself wishing Satoshi be back again if she strong enough.

2. I begin to think Mion in some eps where they at school or in second arc for some scene actually not Mion but Shion. I get this conclusion by looking the reaction of Mion in first arc where she begun to react Keichi habit a same as Satoshi depression and how sad she was by that because remembered her to Satoshi but the most of it the fact that only Shion who is really hate Satoko family's especially Satoko it self.
Mar 17, 2020 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
Now we finally see Satoshi. And I'm shooked when Shion threw Satoko o.o

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Mar 17, 2020 5:11 PM
Sep 2019
Shion beating Satoko was utterly ridiculous. As in jumping the shark ridiculous. Almost made me drop the series.
Mar 18, 2020 1:09 PM

Jun 2019
Ilasma said:
Shion beating Satoko was utterly ridiculous. As in jumping the shark ridiculous. Almost made me drop the series.

What did you find ridiculous about it?
Mar 19, 2020 6:41 AM
Sep 2019
WatchTillTandava said:
Ilasma said:

The fact that Shion became so obsessed with Satoshi like in no time that she went with such a rage against his little sister; then the way characters are thrown in the air just like rag dolls; then the level of violence shown against an 8-10 yo (but not a single drop of blood), hitting her with books and ready to break her spine with a chair; and no one stopping her for quite a long time, nor - even worse - nobody going to call for an adult. And of course no adult being around, drawn by the scream and noise.
Mar 19, 2020 2:58 PM

Jun 2019
Ilasma said:
WatchTillTandava said:

The fact that Shion became so obsessed with Satoshi like in no time that she went with such a rage against his little sister; then the way characters are thrown in the air just like rag dolls; then the level of violence shown against an 8-10 yo (but not a single drop of blood), hitting her with books and ready to break her spine with a chair; and no one stopping her for quite a long time, nor - even worse - nobody going to call for an adult. And of course no adult being around, drawn by the scream and noise.

There will always be plot conveniences in any TV show or film such as someone not being around or intervening when they would be more likely to do so in an equivalent real life scenario or cartoon physics, but as for the point about Shion's reasoning, all I'll say is that as much as 26 episodes of one season (the first season) and 24 episodes of another (Kai, the second season) sounds like a big ask in terms of commitment for modern viewers who are increasingly accustomed to the one cour shows of 12 or 13 episodes, it is very much a show where you have to watch through a substantial part of it before any of the reasoning behind characters' actions, behavior, and motivations makes any sense.

That is not a story flaw but a crucial part of the story itself and a defining aspect of the Mystery genre. Mystery is arguably its defining and primary genre through both seasons. Higurashi wouldn't be half as compelling a mystery story if the characters' motives or cause for their actions were laid out up front. It isn't just random or left vague or unexplained throughout. The whole first season is set-up for the second and is basically a string of chaotic and brutal occurrences that ask you "Why?" without yet answering. That is its point.
Mar 20, 2020 8:06 AM
Sep 2019
WatchTillTandava said:
Ilasma said:

There will always be plot conveniences in any TV show or film such as someone not being around or intervening when they would be more likely to do so in an equivalent real life scenario or cartoon physics, but as for the point about Shion's reasoning, all I'll say is that as much as 26 episodes of one season (the first season) and 24 episodes of another (Kai, the second season) sounds like a big ask in terms of commitment for modern viewers who are increasingly accustomed to the one cour shows of 12 or 13 episodes, it is very much a show where you have to watch through a substantial part of it before any of the reasoning behind characters' actions, behavior, and motivations makes any sense.

That is not a story flaw but a crucial part of the story itself and a defining aspect of the Mystery genre. Mystery is arguably its defining and primary genre through both seasons. Higurashi wouldn't be half as compelling a mystery story if the characters' motives or cause for their actions were laid out up front. It isn't just random or left vague or unexplained throughout. The whole first season is set-up for the second and is basically a string of chaotic and brutal occurrences that ask you "Why?" without yet answering. That is its point.

I get what you mean and I do admit nowadays I am a bit scared of commit to long series, mostly because I want to see so many and I have very little time to do it. That said, if a story is a slow burner, I am happy to let it happen and to wait for it, but in the meanwhile it has to give me reasons to keep on watching, such as compelling characters or good art. So far this show has been quite underwhelming as far as I am concerned, but I don't want to give up at this point, so I will for sure finish this season, then might have a break from the horror and gore and see something a bit lighter, and finally try season 2 (Kai?).
That said #2, yesterday I got to episode 19 and I appreciate the developments.
Mar 20, 2020 11:15 AM

Jun 2019
Ilasma said:
I get what you mean and I do admit nowadays I am a bit scared of commit to long series, mostly because I want to see so many and I have very little time to do it. That said, if a story is a slow burner, I am happy to let it happen and to wait for it, but in the meanwhile it has to give me reasons to keep on watching, such as compelling characters or good art. So far this show has been quite underwhelming as far as I am concerned, but I don't want to give up at this point, so I will for sure finish this season, then might have a break from the horror and gore and see something a bit lighter, and finally try season 2 (Kai?).
That said #2, yesterday I got to episode 19 and I appreciate the developments.

Yes, I believe the first season of Higurashi pretty much immediately and comprehensively hits people, in general terms, in one of three distinct ways. There are those who instantly fall in love with the atmosphere and charm of this old-fashioned and quirky mysterious rural town, the characters' personalities and interpersonal dynamics, and yes even the art and animation of the more mid-2000s soft color palette and basic character designs that look unpolished, rough, and crude by today's standards (or even some standards of other studios back then).

Then those who aren't really enamored with it, but feel intrigued enough by the premise to continue watching through it as a sort of chore to get to the answers behind the secrecy and "the good parts". Then those who hate some of the aforementioned aspects enough to say "Screw it" and drop it outright. I belong to the first camp and I think I loved it from the first minute of the first episode all the way through episode 50. The weakest part for me on a first watch and rewatch might be a little past the midway point of season 1 since it can seem a little repetitive for repetition's sake until you have more context and even rewatching those are still great (to me) but not among the best of the series. The final arc you're entering into in my view, the last 5-6 episodes of season one, are the best of the season and some of the best of the series, for various reasons.

I believe shows function on two levels (well, probably countless levels, but just simplifying here). There is watching for the premise and plot and watching for the feel of the world and characters. Most people admit Higurashi has a pretty creative and interesting premise that spurs one on to watch more. But where there is more disagreement is over the latter - if you don't really care for the world/characters then I can see how watching is more frustrating or tedious.

I hope you do eventually manage to get to Kai and at that time come back again and share your thoughts, because I notice that many people have only seen the first season. In some cases it's because they watched it when or close to when it first came out and there was buzz around the first season (probably proto-memes) about its carnage and bloody shock value (which is actually pretty tame compared to the breadth of horror cinema out there or even in anime, violent cyberpunk and action splatter OVAs of the 80s and 90s, but shocking for people who weren't used to seeing any form of murder or torture whatsoever in something animated). The second season isn't about that. Some didn't continue watching because they only watch English dubbed and the second season was never and probably never will be dubbed. And still others just didn't like the first season enough to continue and want to see a resolution.

I will say this though - The second season is even better to me than the first season, it answers every single possible question or unresolved thread from the first including even minor trivialities, you might like the animation/designs a bit more in it as it looks sleeker and slightly more up-to-date, and although in no realm could it be classified as "light" entertainment as there is heavy subject matter and escalation of the conflict as characters' journey closer to its source, it really isn't a Horror like the first season if it's horror specifically you desire respite from. Both seasons are probably Mystery first, but while the first is very much Horror secondarily to that, the second is a Thriller. It isn't as concerned with mood-setting for scares or the psychological or body horror of the first, because every possible issue comes out in the open. Season two could be called many things beyond what it's usually labeled - even suspense, war, adventure, etc., but there is very little actual horror in it compared to S1 (something which disappointed hardline horror fans who only began watching Higurashi because it was a horror series and were disgruntled when it morphed into something else). Basically the only folks who think of the series as exclusively or even primarily a Horror are typically those who haven't seen past S1.
WatchTillTandavaMar 20, 2020 11:22 AM
Apr 10, 2020 12:16 AM
Apr 2020
Rokeby said:
Am I the only one who actually was annoyed by Satoko's behavior? x3

me too, me too. I supported Shion, but if I was her I wouldn't have the guts to do it, also yes im from 2020 hi
Apr 24, 2020 12:43 AM

Feb 2018
Shion is so crazy...
May 13, 2020 3:06 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
To all those who think Shion is somehow justified in her assault of Satoko: You are wrong!

Physically assaulting a child, especially to the level of throwing them around and throwing heavy objects at them, IS NEVER JUSTIFIED (unless for some abnormal reason the child is threatening your life.) A good beating does not help anyone grow a spine or magically become a responsible human being, especially when that person is an already abused child. Yes, Satoko's behavior is a little bit irritating, but she's a 9 year old kid who lost her parents two years ago and has been living in an abusive household since. She is exhibiting a behavior called learned helplessness as a result of her abuse, and needs to be removed from the abusive situation and placed in a loving environment supplemented by a period of counseling, not brutally beaten and told to put her act together. Honestly, it's surprising Satoko is able to appear as well adjusted as she does just a year from now when the initial events of the anime take place, especially considering she loses her last loving family member between now and then. That alone goes to show how strong she is as a person underneath the learned helplessness which she is currently suffering.

Please, don't make light of the painful effects of child abuse, even when they manifest as annoying behaviors in the victim. Don't shame or blame the victim of abuse, save your righteous wrath for the abuser (though perhaps mellow it by understanding that many abusers were abused themselves and are in as much need of counseling and help as the abused.)
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
May 17, 2020 1:06 PM
Oct 2019
Woooooooow.

I was all excited to learn more about Shion and Satoshi's backstories. It explains why Shion isn't in school with the rest of the kids.

But Shion seemed pretty "normal" at first, albeit with an anti-Sonozaki "tradition" bent, understandably. But she was simply selfish in her actions towards Satoko. She wanted Satoshi so she wanted Satoko out of the way. Nothing more than that.

Is Satoko weak, defenseless and dependent on Satoshi? YES! Because she's a little girl who's lost both her parents and is being abused by her uncle/aunt! But like Satoshi said, what did Satoko do to ANYONE?! She didn't wrong anybody! Didn't mistreat anybody! She merely cried because she accidently spilled her lunch on the floor like ANY child might do.

I'm not going to overreact and call Shion evil or anything, because she herself is still a child/teenager who has endured her own hardships. But she was CERTAINLY wrong.

Feel bad for Satoshi. I wonder why he blames/dislikes the Sonozaki family. He thinks the curse against his parents is their fault? Does he have reason to believe that?

ALL OF THAT SAID, this was a really good episode and an excellent beginning to this timeline arc. I'm coming around to the idea that Rena may actually be a carefree, kind-hearted, protective, and good person. I'm just afraid that as soon as I do, there will be a timeline arc where she's pure evil haha.
May 25, 2020 10:50 AM

May 2018
I didn't think that Satoshi would be a squeaker :o
May 25, 2020 11:34 AM

May 2018
guidodi said:
WatchTillTandava said:

FINALLY someone who found this strange... I get what you are saying about things being explained in later episodes, but she met the guy one time for 15 seconds. Is this explained later on? The reason for such a strong obsession after a single pat on the head?

Head pats will turn ANYONE into a fucked up yandere
Jun 25, 2020 9:07 PM

Apr 2020
So this is the answer for Cotton Drifting Arc.

Rena is back. Yey. I'm starting to get it now.

"The footsteps follow you and it stands over your pillow and looks down at you at night"

Geez. That gave me goosebump.
RegulusXJun 25, 2020 9:14 PM
Jul 10, 2020 9:53 PM

Aug 2018
Really interesting episode, I loved that we finally get to see Satoshi. The way he pushed Shion when going to rescue Satoko was just perfect! Haha great episode!!

Aug 25, 2020 3:35 AM

Feb 2020
i feel really bad for satoko and obviously naturally you would rely on your siblings when you're in need. it's ironic as that's what shion is doing to mion. mion is helping shion live in the village so shion needs to understand their relationship.

Aug 29, 2020 10:48 AM

May 2016
I hate how these arcs change everyone from one persona to another.
Sep 10, 2020 8:28 AM

Apr 2013
Shion completely lost it there, you never go full retard. We got another arc showing us the past, I'm still not sure where this show is heading to though.
Oct 11, 2020 7:19 AM
Oct 2020
OMG, they make Shion so broken this time.
Oct 14, 2020 3:21 AM

Jan 2020
It's great that Satoshi finally made an appearance. I don't know why but I didn't expect him to look like this, though.

Shion's sudden rudeness really startled me. I was very shocked to see such a reaction from her. I never thought she would actually behave like this.
Oct 14, 2020 8:48 AM
Oct 2019
Holy shit chill Shion, why are you doing that??? 😠
Oct 22, 2020 3:56 AM

Apr 2020
Damn that was so uncomfortable to watch Shion take it out on Satoko,
They look so miserable
--AbiSa--
Oct 28, 2020 4:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Finally having a time to binged watch this series. Its continuing Watanagashi arc, but from Shion pov? Learning how the actual shit Sonozaki family was back in the past. They were too much, they even didn't hesitated killing to satisfied themself. So, if i was not mistaken, the phrase of people that having a 'bad habit' from the previous episode, might be refer to these one and only cruel family, that upholding the whole village.

Its became clear with the choronological issued that happen before. Mion even stated to had the same thought as Sonozaki descendant. All peoples that became their enemies must be got ridden from that mortal world. How sweet! So, thats why this one was so called an answering arc. Nice! Shion first love was Satoshi. His appearance kinda remembering me to Keiichi. Lol. Then, Shion already launched the curse to Kotoko and her aunt. Her behaviour towards Kotoko somehow was a bit too much! However, it seemed understandable by how Shion seen her as a burden that blocked Satoshi happiness. Shion imagined Kotoko in a wrong way, like how Kotoko's couldn't became like her? Independence, set a free, by herself? It couldn't be like that, girl. She and you had a massive differences over the fate. And its bring out the whole mass trouble for Keiichi in the future. Lmao!

This is where everything was wrong. Shion cursed the wrong peoples. Its a fact that the reason behind the hate was their aunt, and the aunt problems? Its because of a persecutions came from Sonozaki family instructions. So, it came back to her family again, and became 'taste of your own medicine' plot, a demolishion of Sonozaki's family for once and forever. If only she realized that, and did the same wishes as Keiichi. This whole plot never happened. Lol. But, as i know from the previous event, Satoshi deflected the curse by getting the curse to himself. Then, kek, he dissappeared!

However, what interesting on here, was a glimple scene at the very first second. The second and third arcs still unknown about where that thing happened on the chronological plot's order. Well, as a time being, it might be getting revealed too!

Thats it for me. Its really entertaining me with a lot of their revelations. Its really good, everything became clear now, for fuck sake! Lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 30, 2020 12:53 AM

Oct 2016
Damn, I kinda miss Keiichi.

With that opening to the episode, we can confirm I guess that Shion was the one that went crazy. This was a really interesting episode though, we getting some answers and we are gonna get more.

Bruh, I didn't expect Shion to bully Satoko like that gaddamn I get that it can be annoying but, she's been through a lot of shit man c'mon. I think so far, Satoko is really the one that had it worse out of all of them.

Holy fuck, Shion must be the one holding the ladder for Keiichi back then in Watanagashi-hen. Would explain why she got mad back then, because of her hatred for Satoko.
Nov 7, 2020 5:59 PM

Nov 2012
Shion fell in love with Satoshi awfully quick lol.

Her hatred for Satoko was so misguided lol, she should be directing that hated towards Satoshi's aunt and uncle.
Nov 25, 2020 3:07 AM

Dec 2019
so... why did the one biker dude have n*zi hair... wtf? that’s so uncomfortable
Dec 2, 2020 4:53 AM
Aug 2020
so, why the hell are they superhumans, every single punch sends everyone flying across the room.
and also there were no signs of Satoko being harassed by her uncle in the beginning of the show and she was super active but now she is a walking dead. like, why wasnt she like that since the very beginning?
Dec 26, 2020 5:05 AM

Aug 2017
Damn Shion, calm down, I know Satoko crying and whining can be annoying but throwing her like that...

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tekky99 - Mar 14, 2008

268 by walgreenscanada »»
Apr 13, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

171 by Extremo888 »»
Mar 27, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 17, 2008

210 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 21, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

142 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 21, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Voltlighter - Dec 28, 2007

148 by Ratris_Decision »»
Feb 4, 12:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.