Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Non Non Biyori Repeat Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 17, 2016 9:25 PM

Damn dat haute couture outfit doe!

Aug 18, 2016 8:07 PM
I had no idea this was supposed to be a flashback until I read the comments :/ Confused the hell out of me

Oct 9, 2016 3:08 PM

Man, the OP animation is appalling. Not sure who let that one through. In fact, not only is the actual animation terrible — super jerky, with some shots of characters not even looking like the characters, particularly Komari — but the storyboarding of it is fairly rubbish, too. Incredibly dull and uninspired, not at all what I expected after the really beautiful OP of the first season. Guh.

Nov 16, 2016 10:30 AM

Oh we get a backstory episode, that was actually kinda nice to see Renge getting all excited for her first day :3

Dec 14, 2016 1:41 AM

nice .. episode and the music is quite relaxing too

Apr 15, 2017 10:19 AM

Was confused for a bit but I guess this was just showing us a flashback of Renge enrolling into the school, was cute :)

Apr 27, 2017 12:12 PM
Gunpla Builder

Nice, I need to get me one of those legendary swords someday :o

Jul 4, 2017 9:07 PM
ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀsᴛᴏʀᴍ
Cute & fun as always, would like to see more Renge & Candy Store moments :3

Aug 30, 2017 1:30 AM

The story in this episode happened before the season 1, right? Since it showed when Hotarun just transferred in their school, and them transferring their possessions. Hihihi. And it's when Renge got her own recorder. Hihi. So cute.

What a good way to start the 2nd season. Ugh. It's like an OVA. Haha. Ugh. I missed my NNB babies so much. <3
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jan 3, 2018 1:19 AM

My gals are back! interesting to start with a prequel episode, the first season certainly didn't have enough Ren episodes so i hope we have plenty here.
Also strange that MAL has set this as a side story on the second season's page, but on the first season's page its a sequel.
Modified by Zee530, Jan 3, 2018 1:35 AM

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Nov 14, 2018 1:43 PM

Most important part of this episode was the recorder's origin story.

Dec 9, 2018 4:36 AM

Adorable episode, good to see them back again in season 2. But still, i chose to ignore the oniichan from the 1st season, but I just can't help but feel pity for his character, he's like an NPC that's been born only to be a display. But that's that.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia

May 12, 8:22 AM

Ren chon How do you even know about haute couture in the first place I never heard that word haha.

Such a fresh start we had now, after a hard day this sure gives you some great comfy vibes. 5/5

ED > OP

May 12, 8:51 AM

Raizel said:
Ren chon How do you even know about haute couture in the first place I never heard that word haha.

Such a fresh start we had now, after a hard day this sure gives you some great comfy vibes. 5/5

ED > OP

She tried to sound as sophisticated as possible, she's in first grade now after all xD

And yeah, really nice start with pika pika Ren-chon.

Also, Hikage forgetting her phone cracked me up.

Ah and I'm looking forward to the little backstory.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Jun 30, 2:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Almost 3 years later after S1 and I m back to one oy m all time favorites SOL... I m glad I saved S2, now with also a S3 coming~~

Was feeling really shitty this weekend with all the studying and pressure of exams, but boy!

Still dunno what relation this has to S1, even though it isnt really a sequel.

Jul 8, 12:43 AM

Playcool said:
Almost 3 years later after S1 and I m back to one oy m all time favorites SOL... I m glad I saved S2, now with also a S3 coming~~

Was feeling really shitty this weekend with all the studying and pressure of exams, but boy!

Still dunno what relation this has to S1, even though it isnt really a sequel.

Pretty much the same situation here; finished S1, knew I'd need S2 later, and here I am. No matter how much growing up gets you down, I'm glad there are shows like Non Non Biyori to come back to. The ED had me crying. "Okaeri" indeed. It feels good to be home
Modified by Naive8A, Jul 8, 12:48 AM

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]