Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you liked this episode?
Jul 5, 2015 12:28 AM

Apr 2015
So this is luna's second episode and it's great. I don't have much to say about the first part. It's just one of those comedy episode. The second one is what most people are looking forward too. A fan service episode. Seeing all the characters in swimsuit except sakutaro. I thought they were going to the beach but it turns out they went to laura's rooftop for a swim as she has a swimming pool on top which I didn't noticed before. I'm not sure but sakutaro cannot swim therefore use a robot? So they challenge each other to a race until luea interrupts with her magic. Causing the robot to spin and cause a tornado. Luna went in to save him but fail so until airi's pendant shines again and once again for some reason the pendant flew to luna instead of staying put. Ya depend on the situation, Pendant will fly to a pet or not.
Got to say human luna looks cute as hell. Now I look at her more, long pink hair with glasses. It's too cute. Yup she is the cutest human transformation from the main cast. And now luara got a rival now. I wonder how it will turn out. Maybe the romance in this episode is luna and sakutaro like season three? I don't mind and i liked it. So ya great episode.

The ending was different this time. I'm not sure if this is permanent ending or just this episode. I heard there was a new ending in this episode before it aired and way back before the show came out, Certain website has detailed that said this season gonna have one opening and two kinds of ending. I guess this is it. It's quite fast to change though and this is the first time i think that they changed the ending. The animation changed a bit but overall is liked the same. Song is okay, need to hear some more to get use to it.

Next episode, one of the fandom's favourited as well as mine. Peridot will made it's debut and seems like she's a chef working in a restaurant. Usually she appeared early in each season, before episode 10 but now it's liked last season, she sort of appear a bit later. Episode 15 plus or so. Looking forward to it.

More topics from this board

» (IMPORTANT) Would you be interested in a new series in the Jewelpet anime?

Cybre771 - Mar 28

0 by Cybre771 »»
Mar 28, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Jewelpet Attack chance

Eluko-chan - Feb 5, 2016

2 by Fircoal »»
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 AM

» Jewelpet Magical change Dream selection: What is rilu rilu farilu? Discussion

Eluko-chan - Jan 31, 2016

1 by bgunit »»
Feb 5, 2016 2:58 PM

Poll: » Jewelpet Magical Change Episode 39 (finale) Discussion

Eluko-chan - Dec 25, 2015

14 by Orion_Eden »»
Jan 2, 2016 6:40 AM

» End of the franchise?

Eluko-chan - Dec 19, 2015

8 by Hyuse »»
Dec 28, 2015 12:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.