Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Rengoku ni Warau Chapter 16 Discussion

Jul 4, 2015 12:09 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shit...that escalated. Fire erupted and all hell going down. I don't get that title with the 'Child of Purgatory" though. Seems a bit generic for such a title.

Jul 4, 2015 3:09 PM

I'm getting really fed up with the citizens of Oumi; this whole time they have been nothing but selfish, narrow-minded and delusional in their superstitions with the twins. They even went as far as to burn their shrine because "they took away their sun", utter nonsense. I mean, is it so hard to understand the twins' true intentions?

My heart is crying for Baren and Okuni, stay strong! (I really hope that Sakichi keeps his promise and doesn't let either of them die)

Still we are pretty far from the Orochi development, I hope things won't fall apart.

Jan 2, 2016 11:40 PM

Awww... I really fallen hard for the twins. uhuhuhu love them so much. This set up-things, what would happen next?

Apr 28, 2016 7:36 PM

I cried..... T.T The twins were so young when their mother passed away...and to suffer alone just aches. I agree with blegh above; the villagers really have been selfish and narrow-minded. I think they're just so blinded by fear that anger was an easy outlet on the twins. So they just can't seem to think logically...

I can only hope that the twins will have a bright future ahead. They deserve the best!! I hope Sakichi does his best to protect them.

Hope to see developments about the Orochi! I have a feeling that Botan will appear soon...