Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2015 8:34 PM

May 2014
Yay.

If it's true.. well.. at least it will look nice.
Jul 3, 2015 8:44 PM

Oct 2014
WrongPriest said:
Yay.

If it's true.. well.. at least it will look nice.

It isn't. I'll take my words back once someone can provide a reliable reference instead of super LQ audio file. Until then it's wrong (pun intended).
Jul 3, 2015 9:06 PM

May 2014
T.T Why god, why ?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2015 9:22 PM

Jun 2011
Well, i don't know if any1 have posted this yet but this just got translated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/3c1xiq/japanese_english/
Jul 3, 2015 9:31 PM

May 2014
Theorder14 said:
Well, i don't know if any1 have posted this yet but this just got translated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/translator/comments/3c1xiq/japanese_english/

"I think that result-wise the timing of its production was also good. And we finally head towards "Heaven's Feel".
I've considered various ways in which to film "Heaven's Feel." Though different from "The Garden of Sinners," I considered splitting it up into multiple parts and making it into a movie series, for instance. And what I thought was a particularly interesting idea is to make it into one part per six hours. It's a very "Heaven's Feel" approach, but it would be hard to watch, hell to produce and the movie theaters would be able to screen it how many times a day? Maybe once? It felt disastrous, so I rejected the idea in my mind. I haven't told it to anyone. But I do think that the plan itself is interesting."

Interesting. It's not like they don't know just how much time the route needs.
Jul 3, 2015 9:34 PM

May 2012
Train wreck coming if that's really true, lol. Unless they heading towards one of the bad endings, then it might work?
Jul 3, 2015 9:38 PM

Jan 2015
Well I plan on eventually reading the VN after HF comes out so even if it's only 2 hours as long as it has the infamous mapo-tofu scene and some apparent badass Kotomine Kirei scene's I'll be satisfied.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jul 3, 2015 9:56 PM

Oct 2014
Wait... so it was NOT Miura, but Kondo who had the thought about a single 6 hour movie! I got them mixed up for a moment.
Jul 3, 2015 10:06 PM

Dec 2013
That's extremely disappointing
Jul 3, 2015 10:50 PM

Dec 2012
It's not even 100% confirmed what's going on and everyone is up in arms.

A single movie would be difficult, but I'm guessing they are going to rely on details and characterizations already established in UBW (as well as some F/Z) and skip over them to the main plot points.

A trilogy of 2 hour films would produce a 6 hour runtime, which would go with the idea initially proposed. I would like to see that happen.

If it's just one film, it has to be like 3.5 hours of nonstop action.
Jul 3, 2015 10:55 PM

Mar 2013
-kV- said:
It's not even 100% confirmed what's going on and everyone is up in arms.

Because getting salty is fun

-kV- said:
A single movie would be difficult

Not that this stopped them from making DEENUBW

-kV- said:
If it's just one film, it has to be like 3.5 hours of nonstop action.

Which I would totally watch the shit out of.
Jul 3, 2015 11:00 PM

Feb 2014
Grey-Zone said:
LoomyTheBrew said:
RIP Fate/Stay Night anime(s), you were never once adapted right and probably never will be until another 10 years.

You actually believe it? A commercial company like ufotable could very well rip people off in some manner(though in the end it's usually aniplex at fault) like with the 90 min extra runtime of the first BD box including the soundtrack, but they won't do such a self-destructive thing like making a single 2 hour movie of HF while calling it "the best project yet". There is just no way, unless you think every single person who works for ufotable is mentally retarded.

Bro, I hope your right, but after what happened with the UBW anime I think this could totally happen. Not that the UBW anime was shit, but it wasn't even close to the quality of the original route in the VN. Not even close. Flash over substance sums up the UBW anime.

I'd rather have horrible expectations for this movie than being too hopeful. Until we get an official announcement, I'm expecting this to be the UBW movie 2.0
LoomyTheBrewJul 3, 2015 11:03 PM
Jul 3, 2015 11:06 PM

Sep 2012
God just punished all the priests for being heretic and worshipping their Waifu.
Jul 3, 2015 11:06 PM

Oct 2014
LoomyTheBrew said:
Bro, I hope your right, but after what happened with the UBW anime I think this could totally happen. Not that the UBW anime was shit, but it wasn't even close to the quality of the original route in the VN. Not even close. Flash over substance sums up the UBW anime.

I'd rather have horrible expectations for this movie than being too hopeful. Until we get an official announcement, I'm expecting this to be the UBW movie 2.0

That's close to impossible. UBW movie was just an "use-and-discard trump card" fast cash opportunity by studio DEEN. By then their relationship with Type-Moon was probably mostly non-existent already. But ufotable still has very close ties to Type-Moon. If the HF movie adaption flops it would negatively affect not only ufotable, but also Type-Moon, so there is no way they'd do something so stupid to both companies' mutual flagship series.
Jul 3, 2015 11:15 PM
Aug 2012
KamiCity said:
Shrimperor said:
HF Salt club reporting in.

Who's with me?

I'll join, not going to go fai and dragonslayer status to where I pretend ufotable is the worse thing on the planet though.

Oi my hate is for Miura..........i never said Ufo is the worse thing on the planet. They made a big mistake by choosing Miura though..........

I am still going to watch HF for the action though.

Jul 4, 2015 12:27 AM

May 2012
Grey-Zone said:
Wait... so it was NOT Miura, but Kondo who had the thought about a single 6 hour movie! I got them mixed up for a moment.

Isn't that even more reason to not write out multiple movies just yet? Since the producer is the one who's saying he's thinking of the 6 hour movie, or a multiple movie series?

If the producer is saying multiple movies or a really long movie are options he's considering, doesn't that mean the likely hood of it happening is a lot higher?
Jul 4, 2015 1:07 AM

Sep 2012
The route in general was mediocre compared to UBW in terms of pacing and themes anyway, it just had amazing moments here and there that made up for the rest, so even with one movie they can do it just fine if is long enough.

As long as they don't cut Kirei's scenes and make the fights with a good budget, I don't care about anything else, since those are the only worthwhile things about Kotomine Feel.
Jul 4, 2015 1:16 AM

Jan 2015
So, we don't know if this is true?
Well, i will still be sceptical about this adaptation.
"Single feature project" is like degradation from "best work".

-kV- said:

A single movie would be impossible,

Fixed
-kV- said:

but I'm guessing they are going to rely on details and characterizations already established in UBW (as well as some F/Z) and skip over them to the main plot points.

Yea. Because UBW have such great characterizations for Sakura, Illya and Kirei...

SH4kun said:
so even with one movie they can do it just fine if is long enough.

6 hours? But that option was rejected.
Jul 4, 2015 3:30 AM

Mar 2012
Delete this thread. It just confuses everyone.
Nothing is confirmed yet.

Jul 4, 2015 5:07 AM

Mar 2013
Are you fucking serious?

Don't even bother then.

Don't. Even. Bother. Making it.

One regular length movie for the entire route? It won't be good. It will not be good.

It blows my mind. This was the one thing that would turn me off from it. And that's exactly what's happening. I mean, why the fuck would I not assume that there'd be several movies? It's a long route. ufotable is already familiar with the movie series approach. Makes perfect sense.

This won't earn them any points whatsoever. Or I hope it won't anyway.
Jul 4, 2015 5:39 AM

Mar 2015
SH4kun said:
The route in general was mediocre compared to UBW in terms of pacing and themes anyway, it just had amazing moments here and there that made up for the rest, so even with one movie they can do it just fine if is long enough.

As long as they don't cut Kirei's scenes and make the fights with a good budget, I don't care about anything else, since those are the only worthwhile things about Kotomine Feel.

I'm kind of inclined to agree with this.

As long as I get my Kotomine backstory and moments animated, I'm content.
Jul 4, 2015 6:00 AM

Jul 2007
Riveon said:

Yea. Because UBW have such great characterizations for Sakura, Illya and Kirei...

Or Rin and Shirou...

If UBW could not characterize the MAIN FOCUS correctly, good luck using it to characterize the characters that were unimportant in it.
Jul 4, 2015 7:05 AM

May 2012
Harlequina said:
Are you fucking serious?

Don't even bother then.

One regular length movie for the entire route? It won't be good. It will not be good.

It blows my mind. This was the one thing that would turn me off from it. And that's exactly what's happening. I mean, why the fuck would I not assume that there'd be several movies? It's a long route. ufotable is already familiar with the movie series approach. Makes perfect sense.

I'm starting to wonder if people ever read the comments, or if they are really so easily convinced.

For the record, nothing's been confirmed yet.
Jul 4, 2015 7:51 AM

Jun 2014
This will be a bigger trainwreck than DEEN. So pissed...
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 4, 2015 7:58 AM

Mar 2013
KamiCity said:
Harlequina said:
Are you fucking serious?

Don't even bother then.

I'm starting to wonder if people ever read the comments, or if they are really so easily convinced.

For the record, nothing's been confirmed yet.

I haven't read all the comments in the thread if that's what you mean, no.

If it's not confirmed, then the thread needs to be removed or renamed. Should probably also edit the first post with more info on why it wouldn't be confirmed yet.
Jul 4, 2015 7:59 AM

Oct 2013
Thread title says confirmed only one movie when in truth nothing has been confirmed yet. Me is so confuse.
Jul 4, 2015 8:15 AM

Jan 2015
-Riptide- said:
Thread title says confirmed only one movie when in truth nothing has been confirmed yet. Me is so confuse.
I guess some fans are just so determined to stay salty that even though nothing has been confirmed they act like it has so they have more reason to hate on ufotable/miura.

The salt will never die so long as the fans will it.
Jul 4, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2007
-Riptide- said:

Single Feature Project.
Jul 4, 2015 9:10 AM

Dec 2012
Riveon said:
[
-kV- said:

but I'm guessing they are going to rely on details and characterizations already established in UBW (as well as some F/Z) and skip over them to the main plot points.

Well, Kirei and Ilya got scenes in F/Z and UBW, so they might see it as the viewers sort of already knowing these characters. I'm a bit worried about Sakura, but if the main part is just her being a broken bird, then maybe it won't need as much airtime.

Anyway, then again, you can't appease the entire fanbase despite a solid UBW adaptation.
Jul 4, 2015 9:11 AM

Mar 2015
By the way, since Miura is the director, HF will be bad regardless of how many movies it gets. R.I.P
Jul 4, 2015 9:15 AM

Sep 2011
I read this last night pretty late and jumped to conclusions. So it hasn't actually been confirmed that it's going to be one movie, but that in fact they considered making 1 six hour long movie. Thank fuck they didn't do that. It would have been a complete failure for the studio, nobody has that kind of attention span.

I'll wait for an official confirmation instead of raging along with everyone else in here. I still hope this is a movie series like Garden of Sinners. There is no way in hell this could be squeezed into one movie. I also hope they don't plan on changing their minds and making this another t.v. series.
Jul 4, 2015 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
OH NO! The longest route only had one movie.
Thanks Miura.....
Jul 4, 2015 9:29 AM

Dec 2012
Minoru-Chan said:
Thanks Miura.....

The pacing was off though. I had to blaze through some parts of that route to get to the better parts.
Jul 4, 2015 9:32 AM

Mar 2015
-kV- said:
Minoru-Chan said:
Thanks Miura.....

The pacing was off though. I had to blaze through some parts of that route to get to the better parts.

I agree. You could cut some of the SoL scenes entirely (rock paper scissors, Taiga groping Sakura, etc).

I just want a focus on Kotomine.
Jul 4, 2015 9:38 AM

May 2012
It is still better than no movie at all
Jul 4, 2015 10:16 AM

Aug 2010
thepath said:

Some would argue otherwise.
Studious would be afraid to compete with ufo in terms of art and, especially, animation.
Jul 4, 2015 10:33 AM

Nov 2010
thepath said:

DEEN UBW says otherwise...

Caliburn220 said:
By the way, since Miura is the director, HF will be bad regardless of how many movies it gets. R.I.P

Last info I heard is that he's a screenwriter, not a director.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jul 4, 2015 11:03 AM

Oct 2012
I had a strong feeling this would happen. I'll definitely watch it though, at least just for the experience.
Jul 4, 2015 11:03 AM

Apr 2012
shit-storm incoming. Already came
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 4, 2015 11:30 AM

May 2012
Aurioch said:
thepath said:

Caliburn220 said:

Storyboard, not screenwriter. Unless i'm confused and they mean the same thing. But i'm pretty sure it's the guy who does these things...
https://alessandrougodotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/storyboard-template-1-85.jpg

Even then it's been the producer talking, not miura, so who knows at this point.

CookingPriest said:
-Riptide- said:

Single Feature Project.

Which means what exactly? Since even people at the expo said nothing was confirmed and the producer himself stated that he is still trying to figure out how to do the series.
KamiCityJul 4, 2015 11:35 AM
Jul 4, 2015 1:00 PM

Nov 2010
KamiCity said:
Aurioch said:

Storyboard, not screenwriter.

Yeah. My bad. I mixed those two words.
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Jul 4, 2015 1:45 PM

Sep 2014
This seems pretty confuising at the moment. I'll be waiting for more reliable information.
Jul 4, 2015 1:54 PM

Oct 2010
I like to be wined and dined before I get fucked ufo.
Jul 4, 2015 1:58 PM

Aug 2014
Minoru-Chan said:
Thanks Miura.....

Fate is getting a movie?
Jul 4, 2015 3:07 PM
Jan 2014
"Hikaru Kondo at the special event says Heaven's Feel will be a movie and didn't clarify if it would be a single one."
- Karoshi
Jul 4, 2015 3:18 PM

Feb 2015
What is the point I'm pretty sure multiple movies would sell well as it's fate.

Poor fate fanboys.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2015 4:19 PM

Sep 2014
reading through this thread there is only one thing that truely makes sense

Jul 4, 2015 4:39 PM
Jan 2014
What? I was at the expo, they didnt reveal anything about heavens feel. They straight up said that they can't say anything at the moment.

Edit: huh, I must have missed that part. Just listened to the audio. In any case, my understanding is that they have nothing confirmed yet.
Nonon_Jakuzure92Jul 4, 2015 5:05 PM
Jul 4, 2015 5:15 PM

Oct 2014
It seems there is quite a bit of contradictory information going around the internet... Until there is a reliable source I am going to assume any new info is incorrect/misinterpreted/mistranslated/made up
Jul 4, 2015 5:18 PM

Aug 2013
Whatever it is,it's probably gonna take a while to get solid info.

Like a good year,me thinks.

In any case someone should change the thread title.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirhcnil - Oct 14, 2017

500 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:43 PM

» Is it even rape?

SwagsOnB - Sep 1, 2023

32 by ZachyMoof »»
Nov 14, 2023 6:44 AM

» Just casual discussion

Animo_san - Oct 4, 2023

10 by Rezete_01 »»
Oct 7, 2023 6:52 AM

» Can I start with this

Homura24 - Jun 25, 2022

46 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jun 28, 2022 2:39 AM

» Is it ok to watch Fate/Zero and then this trilogy? ( 1 2 )

nbnt - May 22, 2022

86 by pepre »»
May 24, 2022 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.