Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2015 8:46 AM

Apr 2014
Last night i dreamed i was trapped in one of Junji Ito's mangas... Horrible.
What has been your worst dream?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 2, 2015 8:48 AM

Jun 2014
I had this horrible nightmare not long ago, where my computer had Windows on it.

It has horrible.

Jul 2, 2015 8:48 AM

Jun 2014
I searched that manga up and now I think I might have the worst nightmare o.o
Jul 2, 2015 8:52 AM

Sep 2014
I once dreamed that I broke my phone. Since then I haven't taken my phone to school for months. I learnt my lesson before.
Jul 2, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2011
Spideman was in my room and then he released a bunch a spiders and then they started to eat me, i was like 7.
Jul 2, 2015 9:06 AM

Aug 2014
A few days ago, I had a nightmare where I had a girlfriend.
Jul 2, 2015 9:06 AM

Aug 2014
I lost
Jul 2, 2015 9:11 AM

Dec 2014
Working_Designs said:
I had this horrible nightmare not long ago, where my computer had Windows on it.

It has horrible.

I have that reoccurring nightmare. Only its Windows 8.1. I can't stop having it. Maybe I need pills.
Jul 2, 2015 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
I had a dream where david lynch for some reason was doing "the talk" with me. It had so many plotwists I almost died.
Jul 2, 2015 10:02 AM

Aug 2014
MrHawkeye said:
I had a dream where david lynch for some reason was doing "the talk" with me. It had so many plotwists I almost died.
What we're the plot twists?
Jul 2, 2015 10:04 AM

Mar 2014
I had a nightmare this topic was made.
Jul 2, 2015 10:04 AM

May 2013
It was about my mom. Man, my heart goes on rampage when i woke
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 2, 2015 10:06 AM

Feb 2015
I don't have nightmares. My bad dreams are boring. I think I used to get more exciting dreams when I was younger.
Jul 2, 2015 10:09 AM
Feb 2011
I don't treat my nightmares as something that bad to be have one labelled as the worst. I prefer them rather than normal/happy dreams.
Jul 2, 2015 10:12 AM

Mar 2014
Don't even want to share it.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Jul 2, 2015 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
I don't have gf
Jul 2, 2015 10:41 AM
May 2015
I'd become an antisocial and obsessive otaku who spent all his free time marathoning anime, light novels, and lurking MAL forums; occasionally leaving lame comments.

Oh, wait..
Jul 2, 2015 10:42 AM

May 2014
Working_Designs said:

It has horrible.

>loves linux OS
#masochist
Jul 2, 2015 10:56 AM

Feb 2015
When I was 6 I once dreamt about being chased by skeletons. It was super scary. :(
Jul 2, 2015 10:58 AM

Apr 2015
I once had a dream my teacher was throwing knives at me because I turned off the A.C. That's as close as I've ever been to having a nightmare..
Jul 2, 2015 11:05 AM

Dec 2013
MechaKiryu said:
MrHawkeye said:
What we're the plot twists?

He told me sex was just gods way of telling humans "clone yourselves you lonely men" then revealing that the clones from star wars were all real people rather than one actor and the he said that clone armor was made from the dust of dinasour bone and the list goes on.
Jul 2, 2015 11:06 AM

Dec 2013
Being followed by a murderer. It felt like it would never end because I was walking on a straight, endless path. I screamed when I woke up ;-;
Jul 2, 2015 11:12 AM

Jan 2013
"Worst Nightmare" is a double negative.
Jul 2, 2015 11:19 AM

Jun 2014
senpaiiiii said:
I once had a dream my teacher was throwing knives at me because I turned off the A.C. That's as close as I've ever been to having a nightmare..

Your school had air conditioners?

Jul 2, 2015 11:29 AM

Aug 2014
_Charl said:
I don't have gf

That's reality son.
Jul 2, 2015 11:50 AM
Jun 2015
TookMe6Years said:
"Worst Nightmare" is a double negative.

I don't think so... or is that a joke?

I went to the world of shadows, all our shadows were there and human reason didnt work there. The shadows danced with one another, and many things that happen in this world were simply a by product of the dance in thier world. The dream scared me shitless.
Jul 2, 2015 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
I've had several dreams/nightmares of my mother killing or at least severely beating me beforehand. I always end up waking from them, which is handy for when I actually want to wake up, but it makes me feel like crap for hours afterwards.
Jul 2, 2015 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
The worst one I can still remember vividly is this one I had when I was 10 years old where I was trying to warn people of various natural disasters but they could not hear me. It was like I was some sort of ghost that no one could see. I ended up having to watch people die from being swept away in a hurricane, being sucked up in a giant tornado, and burning to death in a volcanic eruption. The most unsettling about the dream is that all of the deaths were very gruesome and I had to see it all happen before my eyes while being powerless to stop any of it.

My mom and my aunt (who was staying at my house temporarily) had a very intense drunken argument that night so I can only assume that all of the negative emotions surrounding that are what caused the dream.
Jul 2, 2015 12:19 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
That there was a dead person who was chopped up and there was a fox eating them...

It was the fact the person who was dead in my dream, died not too long ago, stabbed themselves...

There was a lot more in the dream but yeah, I try not to think about that too much...
Jul 2, 2015 12:20 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
-YunoGasai said:
I'd become an antisocial and obsessive otaku who spent all his free time marathoning anime, light novels, and lurking MAL forums; occasionally leaving lame comments.
Jul 2, 2015 12:23 PM

Apr 2015
y
Working_Designs said:
senpaiiiii said:

yes. is that an odd thing?
Jul 2, 2015 12:36 PM

Jun 2014
senpaiiiii said:
y
Working_Designs said:

yes. is that an odd thing?

They didn't have any in my school.

Jul 2, 2015 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
Worst nightmares, plural because I had these often a good 3 to 4 times a week for a couple of months, were these nasty nightmares where I was doing all sorts of crime.

The kind of stuff I did in the nightmares was everything from mild to serious. Theft, murder, kidnapping, rape, torture, killing peoples pets, beating them, getting them fired by setting them up and you can go on and on.

In all of these nightmares I didn't seem to care what I was doing until around the end of the nightmare where my surroundings started to fade away and it would hit me what I had done. I'd get a rush of guilt and panic asking myself just what it was that i had done and in some cases someone else would be there asking me too.

I always woke up at these conclusions of my nightmares with this heavy and nasty feeling of guilt thinking my life was over (clearly I was going to jail) for a good 5 to 10 seconds until I realised I had just been dreaming.

Worst nightmares ever. Made me feel like I was going insane. Thankfully I haven't gotten them again and have returned to having nightmares very rarely and then only the usual cynophobia induced nightmares of being hunted and killed by wolves.
Jul 2, 2015 7:35 PM

Jan 2015
Well, do you count Sleep Paralysis as a nightmare?

It's where you wake up physically and know you are awake but can't move because your brain doesn't recognize you are awake so it keeps sending out a chemical to keep your muscles relaxed.
If you get it bad like I do, it causes you to hallucinate visually and by sound.

One time, I got it where I woke up with sleep paralysis and while I could see a little out of my left eye, there was a reaper-looking buy with a cloak over him, kinda like a Nazgul from TLOTR, and he was reaching for me. The hallucination was so real that I swore I could've reached out and touched him.
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Jul 2, 2015 7:37 PM
Feb 2014
My prof giving us a tutorial lesson on how to hide on the bottom of the helicopter.....yes he was spiderman~
Jul 2, 2015 10:16 PM

Dec 2013
UAC_DeltaCompany said:

It's where you wake up physically and know you are awake but can't move because your brain doesn't recognize you are awake so it keeps sending out a chemical to keep your muscles relaxed.
If you get it bad like I do, it causes you to hallucinate visually and by sound.

One time, I got it where I woke up with sleep paralysis and while I could see a little out of my left eye, there was a reaper-looking buy with a cloak over him, kinda like a Nazgul from TLOTR, and he was reaching for me. The hallucination was so real that I swore I could've reached out and touched him.

I actually knew about it long before I had my one and only encounter of it, which is why I was all the more freaked out when I had no hallucinations at all. Had fallen half out of bed, my feet in bed and my torso hanging with my head on the floor. Couldn't move, no hallucinations, bent neck from the awkward position.

"Did I just actually get paralyzed from the neck down falling out of bed?"

D:

Was glad when I started to be able to move my toes a bit.
Jul 2, 2015 10:28 PM

Jan 2015
Ellert0 said:
UAC_DeltaCompany said:

I actually knew about it long before I had my one and only encounter of it, which is why I was all the more freaked out when I had no hallucinations at all. Had fallen half out of bed, my feet in bed and my torso hanging with my head on the floor. Couldn't move, no hallucinations, bent neck from the awkward position.

"Did I just actually get paralyzed from the neck down falling out of bed?"

D:

Was glad when I started to be able to move my toes a bit.

Yeah, its really terrifying, especially the first time it happens. I usually can move nothing, so I end up breathing as fast and heavy as I can and that usually returns my movement. Scary Stuff :(

I remember one time though it happened to me, but I wasn't scared. I was like "Wow, you are supposed to scare me huh?" and I just like got out of bed and was about to punch the guy in the face. Felt like a badass all morning after that.
the40ftbadger said:
i have palpable amounts of salt for FO4.
It's like a clown put on my dead dad's clothes and is running around my house going "LOOK I'M YOUR DAD, ISN'T THIS FUN?!?!"

Jul 2, 2015 11:38 PM

May 2015
One time,the vultures were eating me alive,it felt like real 😨
Jul 2, 2015 11:40 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Last night I dreamt that I was being handcuffed and a girl was stepping on my dick

Was honestly surprised my pyjamas didn't have cumstains on them when I woke up
Jul 2, 2015 11:48 PM

Mar 2011
That the world ended.
Jul 2, 2015 11:50 PM

Aug 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Last night I dreamt that I was being handcuffed and a girl was stepping on my dick

you're so horny lol
Jul 2, 2015 11:56 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
v8 said:
HaXXspetten said:

you're so horny lol
Jul 3, 2015 12:01 AM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:

nice 'wet dream'
Jul 3, 2015 12:05 AM

Mar 2014
this is one from when i was five and it scarred me so hard that i still remember it today: i was under sleep paralysis so i was kinda like hallucinating so im not sure if this constitutes as a dream but i was in bed and it felt like something was forcing me down and there was a lightning storm going on outside and my dad came in and stood by my bed and looked over me and when the lightning flashed i could see his skeleton lmfao
Jul 3, 2015 12:07 AM
Jul 2018
yuiyuigahama said:
this is one from when i was five and it scarred me so hard that i still remember it today: i was under sleep paralysis so i was kinda like hallucinating so im not sure if this constitutes as a dream but i was in bed and it felt like something was forcing me down and there was a lightning storm going on outside and my dad came in and stood by my bed and looked over me and when the lightning flashed i could see his skeleton lmfao

it was not a bad dream
Jul 3, 2015 12:29 AM

Jan 2014
I remember watching the grudge at a young age and I had a nightmare that she was chasing me. I used to wake up at around 1am because of this.
Jul 3, 2015 12:35 AM

Apr 2011
yuiyuigahama said:

Sleep Paralysis seems like the worst possible state of sleeping you could end up in. On top of being unsure whether you're asleep or awake and being unable to move, sounds like the hallucinations could range from bad to horrendously bad. Never had one before or know anyone IRL who's had one, even among those that sleep irregularly or barely gets any sleep, but I'm curious how other people in other countries even end up having one. All I'm guessing is that it's mostly genetic-based.
Jul 3, 2015 1:19 AM

Jun 2015
I had a nightmare last night :'( I was an actor and was about to shoot a movie with a 10m high alcoholic titan. It was scary. He ate my friends and chased me. I had to hide all the time. Still I had to continue with that fucking movie...

Maybe not my worst nightmare :P I have dreamed that my twin sister have died and that far more awful.
Jul 3, 2015 1:27 AM

Jun 2015
Beilihua said:
I had a nightmare last night :'( I was an actor and was about to shoot a movie with a 10m high alcoholic titan. It was scary. He ate my friends and chased me. I had to hide all the time. Still I had to continue with that fucking movie...

I could at got some weapons :3
Jul 3, 2015 1:37 AM
Jul 2018
Working_Designs said:

It has horrible.

Wow man, I had the same nightmare the other night, but instead of having Windows on the Pc, it had linux. Fucking scary.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - 15 minutes ago

1 by logopolis »»
2 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 4 hours ago

15 by Rachiba »»
3 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

32 by LoveLikeBlood »»
4 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

36 by Firwik_Howlo »»
9 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 44 minutes ago

3 by LightWorker »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.