Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2015 2:22 PM

Jun 2012
So, just finished re-watching s1+2 and would really want to know what happens in the VN.

While I really dislike spoilers of any kind I find myself anxious to know what happens next. This anime is a guilty pleasure for me and sadly I wont get to see the next season (if it ever airs.. FMP anyone?).

That being said, I cant seem to enjoy Manga and VN(s) so here is the request;

If anyone could write a short summery of events that happens after that evil cliffhanger I would be most grateful. (not something like "He bones Sora, the end" )

Any info will be great and thanks in advance

p.s
I'm fully on team Rika even though I know it will never happen...
Jul 1, 2015 4:52 PM
Oct 2012
Only speak to exactly what you asked, nothing more. There is 2 novels worth of stuff following the end of the animation and a lot happens, including an even bigger cliffhanger (though more a WTF type) at the end of 10.
Jul 1, 2015 6:05 PM
Oct 2012
NeedHelp56 said:
In response to your spoiler, as I was already spoiled the ending (since I was lazy to read
the ln)

It's not really a spoiler, since it took place during the animation, but the animation didn't cover it as well as it could have:
Kodaka greatly admired the Yozora of his memory (a guy), he has been disappointed by the female Yozora, particularly when Yozora said how much she hated Hinata after saying she had never met her. That was the beginning of Yozora's decline in Kodaka's eyes, he constantly wonders where the "hero" he knew as a child disappeared to, and that this Yozora is a totally different person. One of the reasons he thought of Yozora and then replaced her with Rika at the end of this episode was because he didn't think of Yozora as a friend any longer. This is mentioned several times building up to the 9th volume.
Jul 1, 2015 7:19 PM
Oct 2012
NeedHelp56 said:
but I probably didn't catch that decline of Yozora. I remember she did questionable things, so it means sense now that she lost favor to him. So Rika just reminded Kodaka of his relationship with Yozora (like their relationship was Kodaka looked up to Rika like when he did with Yozora, so like a hero), or was it that she and him became actually great friends and he fell for her?

This is not resolved yet, but my opinion hasn't changed from the animation, so I won't spoil it since I wrote the same thing 2 years ago. Rika has replaced Yozara as a friend in Kodaka's mind. As for "falling" for her, the animation makes it clear that he already was attracted to her (she was in his "strike zone" so to speak), but Kodaka being Kodaka, he remains indecisive on that point.

Takuan_SohoJul 1, 2015 7:26 PM
Jul 2, 2015 12:24 AM

Jun 2012
Hey thanks allot man

I thought the reason Yosora didnt like that girl was because they are obviously related in one way or another.
So basically, like it or not, he will end up with Yosora...
(Writer write her down in-order to "rise her from the depth")

Thats really annoying because shes kinda of a drag, especially when compared to the other girls. especially Rika or Yuk.
Too-bad but he is kind of an idiot teen so whatyougonnado..

So what happens when she runs away? where does she run off to? does it even matter?
Jul 2, 2015 9:51 AM
Oct 2012
Teh-Overmind said:
So what happens when she runs away? where does she run off to? does it even matter?

If you want to know - more answers than spoilers:
Jul 8, 2015 9:44 AM
Jul 2012
Teh-Overmind said:
(Writer write her down in-order to "rise her from the depth")

She can't rise on her own, that is the problem.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

252 by Archean-Return »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

147 by Archean-Return »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

190 by Archean-Return »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.