Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Oct 26, 2017 1:44 PM

Weirdly enough there's no MAL page for Kuroko Last Game, adapting the manga Kroko Extra Game, the one against the US players.

So I have to talk about it here

It was pretty intense : the animation was wonderful, Silver was monstrous and Nash Gold JR was even more than monstrous o_O Each character of the generation of miracles and of course our 2 main characters all get their moment of glory. I loved the record/music as well.

It's a wonderful way to end this anime/manga, with an incredible match where the team made of Kuroko, Kagami and ther generation of miracles struggle and suffer, they don't have it easy.

Really satisfied.

May 12, 2018 2:35 AM

This season was full of clichés but the farewell was great, it really got me teary eyed.

I will miss the boys..

Aug 18, 2018 12:03 AM

Great series.
Although it was clear who was going to win in the end they still managed to make it exciting and thrilling.
8/10
Modified by yamen, Aug 18, 2018 1:06 AM
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.

Aug 30, 2018 9:13 PM

Clearly the worse of all seasons, was disappointed with all this protagonism bullshit, still a good show and ima miss it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 31, 2018 6:35 PM

What a great mahou-shoujo! Team Kuroko beats final boss with power of friendship and the world is now saved... oh wait, it was just a basketball game.

10 Akashi out of 10, minus Zone in the Zone multiplied by battle shounen bullshit.
ehm, 6/10, I guess.

Oct 22, 2018 11:09 PM

not even going to get into their halfassed win. 7 out of 10. S1 and 2 are solid 9s, and the first quarter of the show (kise, right?) is an 8. also, i feel cheated we never saw kise's zone. i wish i could have seen it, he's one of my favourite characters.

this has to be the weakest not season finale mind you, SERIES finale. and this is all they could do? not even jazz up the ED? whatever. done with this at last. regardless i'm happy i took the time out to watch this franchise. S1 and 2 still exist and will never go away no matter how badly 3 rips them both to shreds. cheers-

Nov 16, 2018 1:16 PM

TomDay said:
not even going to get into their halfassed win. 7 out of 10. S1 and 2 are solid 9s, and the first quarter of the show (kise, right?) is an 8. also, i feel cheated we never saw kise's zone. i wish i could have seen it, he's one of my favourite characters.

this has to be the weakest not season finale mind you, SERIES finale. and this is all they could do? not even jazz up the ED? whatever. done with this at last. regardless i'm happy i took the time out to watch this franchise. S1 and 2 still exist and will never go away no matter how badly 3 rips them both to shreds. cheers-

You forgot to mention how poorly they handled Akashi’s split personality. I’m no expert, but I’m pretty sure having the other personality disappear out of thin air is so unrealisitc.

Nov 16, 2018 3:47 PM

DepravedMagi said:

You forgot to mention how poorly they handled Akashi’s split personality. I’m no expert, but I’m pretty sure having the other personality disappear out of thin air is so unrealisitc.

my mom died...welp that happened, no more separate personality!

Nov 26, 2018 6:57 PM

I don't care what anyone says, I loved that last episode. It was intense as heck! This season was certainly slower than the other 2, with the backstory and whatnot, but I still enjoyed it and was stoked for the boys to win!

The ending bout made me tear up! Great b-ball anime. 9/10 for the series fsure

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]