Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2015 6:40 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, that was definitely different compared to watching Japanese anime. The characters do look a little different compared to their manhua counterparts. Animation was alright for a low budget company. There were some still backgrounds here and here and that lip syncing was pretty bad.

Feng Xi sure is a lucky guy scoring Sujiu by accident and going on a date with her. Lol, Hehuan (plant girl) has a way with killing those guys. At least they died not a virgin. And Sujiu growing them fox ears and tail at the end was pretty cute and badass.
YoxalLoyalJun 29, 2015 7:05 PM
Oct 12, 2015 11:34 AM

Dec 2010
The manga is 100 times better than the anime..i thought the anime would be uncensord,but censorship everywhere..
Mim
Nov 1, 2015 4:46 AM

Aug 2013
i'll need to get used to this voice acting lol,feels really weird

and its way too much censored, reading the manhua was more fun.
Jul 2, 2016 3:31 PM
Jun 2016
I start watching it by pure boredom, but can't understand a lot of things, for example why the Tree Girl need to have sex with so many guys losing her dignity in the process, then kill then she had succubus like powers depite be a Tree Monster. Is like the show was to make womens look as they only are sexual toys or things for sexual use, I truly hate that the Tree girl was protrayed like that.
The Fox Girl seems to love Fengxi at first sight yet everythin is so confusing.
Feb 19, 2017 3:22 AM

Nov 2009
Chaos-King said:
I start watching it by pure boredom, but can't understand a lot of things, for example why the Tree Girl need to have sex with so many guys losing her dignity in the process, then kill then she had succubus like powers depite be a Tree Monster. Is like the show was to make womens look as they only are sexual toys or things for sexual use, I truly hate that the Tree girl was protrayed like that.
The Fox Girl seems to love Fengxi at first sight yet everythin is so confusing.

You're also hard to understand here.
The sex part is probably due to some symbolic associations between sex and life force transfer. And "succubus powers" might have been just mundane sex appeal, done in over-the-top way.
The other version is that the tree girl has all kinds of plant-related powers, including smelling really good.
Feb 15, 2018 1:39 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
DAMNNNN that was PRETTY HOT XD
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 8, 2018 4:39 AM

Sep 2011
Interesting first episode.

Also, I don't know if some of the animations on certain scenes are actually off or it's just the video is wonky.

Apr 22, 2020 11:53 AM

Jun 2012
The Chinese have learned the art of tentacle rape? It's only a matter of time before they take over the anime industry.
Dec 23, 2020 5:29 AM
Aug 2020
Is this anime good? I just caught up in the manga series of it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yaoguai Mingdan Episode 12 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 8, 2018

1 by Coranie »»
Aug 1, 2020 5:58 AM

Poll: » Yaoguai Mingdan Episode 8 Discussion

YoxalLoyal - Jun 29, 2015

2 by Coranie »»
Aug 1, 2020 5:17 AM

» Does anyone know where to find a good quality for this anime?

iVanz - Jan 16, 2019

1 by abystoma2 »»
May 8, 2019 7:31 AM

» How much does this cover of the manua?

removed-user - Mar 24, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Mar 24, 2019 2:27 PM

Poll: » Yaoguai Mingdan Episode 18 Discussion

Tennouji - Apr 8, 2018

0 by Tennouji »»
Apr 8, 2018 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.