Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2015 1:04 PM

Mar 2014
So just a casual discussion here the topic being balls... No not those balls silly... Regular balls. They are awesome eh? I you put one on the top of a hill it will roll down hill forever or until the something something like hill stop ye? But not only that balls have many uses. For example a ball that iz made of rubber it bounce if you throw it thats why people put rubber ball in gun and shoot it and it bounce and defeat many criminal at once. Such is product of next level genius and innovation, the symmetrical spherical wonder's know as balls have been around for a many a lots of century and have saved humanity countless counts.

Lets all have a moment of silence for balls...
Times up kay discuss!
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 29, 2015 1:08 PM

Apr 2015
*Bows head for balls*
Jun 29, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2014
yeah hi goomy I agree with most of what you said about balls, although I think you place too much value in it's 3d figure. The ball is nice but it's versatility and accomplishments are dwarft by that of the circle. Much like its cousin the ball, the circle takes on the same roundish features in a symmetrical loop. The circle itself, though not having as much volume as that of the sphere; is more useful in proportion too it's effort.
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

1 2 3 4
Jun 29, 2015 1:14 PM

Apr 2015
Plot twist: the circle was a cylinder on its side
Jun 29, 2015 1:23 PM

Mar 2014
OH don't even get me STAARted on cylinders... OMG and TRI angles it's and angle with TRI sides i mean three sides!
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jun 29, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2015
It is a lot to take in, indeed. So many shapes...and also, sizes... its mindblowing.
Jun 29, 2015 1:41 PM

Mar 2014
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BILLIONS OF SHAPES COUNTLESS SIZES IT'S SOOO

/me shivers
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Future Revival of this Club

xasthx - Jul 7, 2015

1 by baby »»
Aug 5, 2015 8:40 PM

» How to be a better fan!

AdonalsiumGG - Jul 1, 2015

0 by AdonalsiumGG »»
Jul 1, 2015 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.