Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion

Oct 7, 2017 1:28 AM

I love the whole cast! Yamada reminds me of Touma a bit XD Wishing for a Season 2 to this FUN ANIME !!!!!!!

Nov 10, 2017 10:05 AM

Well, that was an okay ending, I guess.

They successfully do the ritual or whatever you call that and Yamada's wish was to erase all the witches' powers in that school, and it came true. And the effect of that is everyone remember who's who. And Yamada confessed his feelings for Shiraishi. Like okay. Haha.

Leona decided to go back to school, so I guess yeah Shimazaki (the student council president) and her are friends again.

Was expecting a better ending, but this is okay. Lol.

6.5/10, but since I enjoyed the humor of this anime despite the confusion most of the time, I'm gonna give this a 7/10, though Leona contributed a lot. Haha.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Dec 15, 2017 5:08 PM

Love it. But they could have ended it better and made a 13 episode just about Yamada and Shiraishi.

Dec 22, 2017 12:27 PM

I liked the ending, Yamada did the right thing in the end, motivated by his love for Shiraishi and friendship.

Jan 19, 2018 8:24 PM

Loved the first half of the series, but the second half really blew it. It was still a pleasant watch so 7/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 26, 2018 12:45 AM

how can some woman be so dumb, she said i love some1 else how was Yamada suppose to get that she meant him or it translation bad & she just said she already loves some1, but even then its impossible to get that she meant Yamada, hes not a mind reader

Urara u sly dog, u just wanted to kiss him (power test was excuse) lol

Vi- said:
The end was a little disappointing but the anime as an overall was a 7/10

Modified by Sugram22, Jan 26, 2018 1:19 AM

Mar 7, 2018 4:37 AM

Seems so rushed, don't you think? Anyway, the ending really sucked. But atleast the MC got with the heroine, so that's a plus, right?

I expected more from this, but seems that this is all we are gonna get.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 18, 2018 12:39 PM

Too bad it ended so quickly I mean 247 chapters into 12 episodes is just a big crime.
and they didn't kiss properly at the end well but at least they confessed that's the most important thing. 7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 15, 2018 12:56 PM

rush! rush! rush!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 17, 2018 2:56 PM
I couldn't care less about the manga, with that being said I think the anime's pacing was good, maybe that manga was dragged for too long.

Nice ending although this series needed more Leona fansevice! 10/10 waifu.

Mar 7, 2019 2:56 AM
Having read manga before resuming with the series. Of course it was dissappointing that the entire thing was rushed and that there won't be a continuation to the actual ending, but hey, ya can't always get what ya want :/

May 26, 2019 6:50 AM

The Erasing of Memories... a concept that has always eluded any character's understanding, and makes those watch them get erased experience different emotions, like in Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, with Kaede, and in A Certain Magical Index with that one main character I don't remember the name of. At times, it can be as confusing and elusive as time travel, like Kimi no Na Wa, ERASED, and Iroduku: The World in Colors. Sometimes, it can be the equivalent to the death of a character and make you go through feelings like the ones from Angel Beats, Plastic Memories, and Clannad. Those are my thoughts on these things. BUT, HEY! THAT JUST MY OPINION! AN ANIME OPINION!
キミと私 きっと今同じ気持ちだよ

Dec 1, 2019 6:58 PM

I didn't expect that Yamazaki was Leona's friend and a member of the Supernatural Studies Club lol.

Overall, it was a good show despite pacing issues. Nice. 7/10 for the anime.
Life has no meaning.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

Preview MangaManga Store