Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 27, 2015 2:02 AM
May 2014
Recently I read a discussion and it said that this manga will become a ntr. Can someone who really knows what's gonna happen enlighten me of what's to come? I really want to know even though it may be a spoiler.
Jun 27, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
no ntr
Jul 23, 2015 1:48 AM
May 2014
MasterDetective said:
no ntr
MasterDetective said:
no ntr

phew thanks
Aug 10, 2015 5:18 AM
May 2014
I have read chapter 61 in raw and it is not looking good at all. Ntr coming up by the looks.
Aug 11, 2015 3:15 PM
Jul 2015
SKYflare said:
I have read chapter 61 in raw and it is not looking good at all. Ntr coming up by the looks.

Have you read GE Good Ending? If you have, I can tell you a theory on how Domestic na Kanojo will end, but I don't want to spoil GE Good Ending if you haven't read it. Let me know if you're ok with me telling the theory.
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 11, 2015 11:14 PM

Jun 2015
JTLouie said:
SKYflare said:

Have you read GE Good Ending? If you have, I can tell you a theory on how Domestic na Kanojo will end, but I don't want to spoil GE Good Ending if you haven't read it. Let me know if you're ok with me telling the theory.

Let me in, sure tell me yours.
Aug 11, 2015 11:34 PM
Jul 2015
PowerTearer said:
JTLouie said:

Alright, so this is mostly based on the patterns I noticed in GE Good Ending and since this is the same author as Domestic na Kanojo, I think that these patterns can very well be translated into this manga as well.

So here's how I am going to describe this.
Rui = Girl 1 in GE Good Ending
Hina = Girl 2 in GE Good Ending

So in GE Good Ending, the MC went out with Girl 2 first. They were having a nice romance, great chemistry and it was clear that they really loved each other. However, due to a circumstance that happened with Girl 2, the MC and Girl 2 had to break up. Soon after, the MC went out with Girl 1 to get over Girl 2. However, by the end of GE Good Ending, the MC realized that he really loves Girl 2, and they were meant to be together. The end.

So basically, I think in Domestic na Kanojo, at some point Natsuo will have to be forced to break up with Hina, and Natsuo will eventually go out with Rui. Then by the end of the manga, Hina and Natsuo will find some way to be together cuz they really love each other. That's the only logical way I can think about this story progressing, cuz I can't imagine Natsuo not being with Hina in the end.

EDIT: damn, I thought you were the one who originally made this post...welp I'll leave this theory up anyways, doesn't contain direct spoilers so yeah :/
JTLouieAug 12, 2015 12:21 AM
One dream that will probably never come true: A full anime adaptation of Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka anime reboot.

"It Happens."
Aug 12, 2015 7:25 AM

Jun 2015
JTLouie said:

I mostly okay with your theory, except

In DomeKano the main heroine is... well not sure, but Hina is the volume 1 cover girl.... so maybe that can be taken into account.

JTLouie said:

EDIT: damn, I thought you were the one who originally made this post...welp I'll leave this theory up anyways, doesn't contain direct spoilers so yeah :/

Yeah, that's why I said let me in :)
PowerTearerAug 12, 2015 7:52 AM
Aug 12, 2015 9:55 AM

Oct 2013
JTLouie said:
PowerTearer said:

Alright, so this is mostly based on the patterns I noticed in GE Good Ending and since this is the same author as Domestic na Kanojo, I think that these patterns can very well be translated into this manga as well.

So in GE Good Ending, the MC went out with Girl 2 first. They were having a nice romance, great chemistry and it was clear that they really loved each other. However, due to a circumstance that happened with Girl 2, the MC and Girl 2 had to break up. Soon after, the MC went out with Girl 1 to get over Girl 2. However, by the end of GE Good Ending, the MC realized that he really loves Girl 2, and they were meant to be together. The end.

So basically, I think in Domestic na Kanojo, at some point Natsuo will have to be forced to break up with Hina, and Natsuo will eventually go out with Rui. Then by the end of the manga, Hina and Natsuo will find some way to be together cuz they really love each other. That's the only logical way I can think about this story progressing, cuz I can't imagine Natsuo not being with Hina in the end.

Wouldn't it be really stupid for the author to redo the same thing in his previous work? Do these kind of authors even exist?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2015 12:24 PM
Jul 2015
Vaelore said:
JTLouie said:

Wouldn't it be really stupid for the author to redo the same thing in his previous work? Do these kind of authors even exist?

I'm a new comer the romance manga world, so idk if this is considered a common thing for authors to do. I thought it would make sense. Seo Kouji for example has a pattern in all of his mangas. They all progress in a similar way, but still all feel unique in their own way as well. My theory can't be that farfetched though, I honestly think that's how this manga will progress, regardless of the connection with GE Good Ending

"It Happens."
Aug 15, 2015 10:23 AM

Jun 2015
JTLouie said:

I'm a new comer the romance manga world, so idk if this is considered a common thing for authors to do. I thought it would make sense. Seo Kouji for example has a pattern in all of his mangas. They all progress in a similar way, but still all feel unique in their own way as well. My theory can't be that farfetched though, I honestly think that's how this manga will progress, regardless of the connection with GE Good Ending

You do have to bring Seo on this aren't ya?

Actually it could quite predictable format for almost every romance manga where the main couple that established relationship early in the story would break up at some point because "drama", then the MC dating the other girl to drag the story until it he finally return to the original girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.