Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 26, 2015 6:47 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Erza D:

Loved the way Natsu fought some of the Nine Gates though briefly. Too bad about Natsu though. Silver was too much of a match for him and well, I suppose this episode foreshadows another upcoming battle after Natsu mentioned similar about Gray's scent. Damn, Elfman..I feel bad for him.

The battle between Oracion Seis and Jellal is still pretty exciting. RIP Brain

Stark700Jun 26, 2015 6:55 PM
Jun 26, 2015 6:48 PM

Dec 2009
Well the new episode was pretty interesting. Silver is freaking OP as hell stopping Natsu like that instantly. Also wonder what the deal is with his whole reaction about Gray's name. Also Elfman :( Can't wait for next episode though, shit is heating up!
Jun 26, 2015 7:39 PM
Apr 2013
Hey! A preview that didn't actually spoil anything! Who'd have thought?!

And the Tartaros arc contains to get ever so darker. Good pacing too and little recap.
Jun 26, 2015 7:39 PM
Sep 2012
One of the most misleading episode titles ever, Jellal vs Oracion Seis fight got like one minute of air time.

Anyway Natsu barges into Tartarus head quarters without any backup, this is not going to end well. This is just like when barge into Sabertooth, but he was lucky that nothing really bad happen, but you are messing with Tartarus now, and Silver just froze him, and Natsu didn't even put up a fight, just standing there dumb struck, and Silver just let Happy escape, either Silver has some compassion or thinks so little of Happy of being a threat.

Natsu and Lisanna stuck in a jail cell and with clothes, the jokes don't work here if they are not naked. Hopefully this arc Lisanna will get to do something, I have said since she came back, she has done nothing really, which is not a surprise because Hiro originally plan was for her to stay dead and the editors made him bring her back, well we will see.

And omg the Sayla / Kyouka scene very steaming, the good guys can learn something from them, and just stop teasing each other and have all the couple teases get together. Speaking of which we had a Gray / Juvia without comedy, what sorcery is this?

Well that dam Elfman looks like he is about to blow up the guild, after it was just rebuilt, I feel sorry for the building.

Next episode, this great arc continues, and the fight that was so the center of this episode will conclude.
Jun 26, 2015 7:58 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Damn, Silver owned Natsu bad! Before he could even finish saying Gray's name, he turned into a ice statue. Too OP!

Kind of curious as to why'd Lisanna feel hot inside the cell. Since she mentioned it twice, perhaps it has some sort of implication.

Jellal suddenly going offense again was pretty epic! Those marks on Brain disappeared and he opened his eyes, so maybe he's not dead yet?

Poor Elfman is in quite the bind.. The destruction of Fairy Tail's headquarter is nigh. :O

Decent episode. So, are Seira and Kyoka in a Yuri relationship or what? Halfway in the episode, Kyoka insisted to show some affection to her.

Jun 26, 2015 8:21 PM

Jul 2010
Elfman's struggle :/ Can't blame him though especially how Lisanna disappeared and seemingly died before. Failing to protect her once is more than a dreaded thought, but a second time?

Happy is the mvp, the barrel escape was fun.

I somehow really want to see Makarov in action again.
Jun 26, 2015 8:22 PM

Jul 2014
blfan said:
Speaking of which we had a Gray / Juvia without comedy, what sorcery is this?

ikr, it's been a while since I read this part in the manga but I though Juvia would turn completely red or something.

Happy hugging and burying his face in Lucy's boobs though.
Jun 26, 2015 8:50 PM

Jan 2015
Fuck Cana

EDIT: OH and I think the new OP/ED's in the next episode.
Jun 26, 2015 9:07 PM
Mar 2015
good episode, i like the jellal vs os, and yeah the title is more misleading in anime, they covered 3 chapters ,yet only 1 min of jellal vs os, net episode s gonna be fun
Jun 26, 2015 9:25 PM

Jan 2015
I just realized, in the preview Erza was on the floor. Oh wait, she looks like she's still captured.
Jun 26, 2015 9:40 PM

May 2014
fuck censor
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 9:45 PM

May 2015
Yeah, the title is a bit misleading.
But the whole atmosphere with Natsu and Lisanna just seemed off with their clothes on.
Just like Erza from last week...
But we got only 1:38 of recap!
I do feel bad for Elfman.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 26, 2015 9:52 PM

May 2014
Next week, the guild explosion
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 9:55 PM

Oct 2014
Natsu x Lisauna will happen and you can't stop it

Happy has actually been really useful recently loving it

Damn Silver took Natsu out with one hit, his reaction too Natsu saying Gray's name gotta wonder what there relationship is (also he has cross ear rings and Gray has that cross necklace) either he's another relative of Ur or he's Gray's father idk

Elfman has a lacrimal and is about to destroy guild.. poor guy getting controlled like that

Naming the episode after 1 minute of the episode xD Jelal showing how strong he is, also since it's a bit late for Mystogan vs Laxus how about Jellal because that would be awesome

Next episode should be very good can't wait :)
Jun 26, 2015 10:53 PM

Jun 2013
Seems like they adapted 2 & half chapters. Pretty good pacing and the episode was nice c: looking forward for the next ones.
Jun 26, 2015 11:08 PM

Apr 2013
Superb episode and damn that cliffhanger, the suspense in this arc is so good and its such an exciting and interesting arc.
Jun 26, 2015 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
Wow that cyclops guy is pretty annoying and Natsu is lucky they didn't break his frozen body...

Jellal is such a badass and looks like Zero is coming up. Hyped to see that monster being released again.

Kind of weird seeing Lisanna actually getting some screen time :P

Pretty impressive that Levi can figure out where their base is from Happy's ramblings.

Damn that cliffhanger!
Jun 27, 2015 12:00 AM

Apr 2008
Inori_is_love said:
Natsu x Lisauna will happen and you can't stop it

Happy has actually been really useful recently loving it

Damn Silver took Natsu out with one hit, his reaction too Natsu saying Gray's name gotta wonder what there relationship is (also he has cross ear rings and Gray has that cross necklace) either he's another relative of Ur or he's Gray's father idk

Elfman has a lacrimal and is about to destroy guild.. poor guy getting controlled like that

Naming the episode after 1 minute of the episode xD Jelal showing how strong he is, also since it's a bit late for Mystogan vs Laxus how about Jellal because that would be awesome

Next episode should be very good can't wait :)

You're delusional. Nali is dead and buried.

Oh look LIsanna is a hostage again and used to utterly torment her siblings WHAT A SURPRISE! Worthless character that should have just stayed dead.
Darklight0303Jun 27, 2015 12:05 AM
Jun 27, 2015 2:15 AM

May 2015
Wasn't it suppose to be like lissana naked. I didn't see a thing like that were they trolling or something and that Title seriously, Jellal vs Oracion Seis? Troll again? they got like a minute of fighting.
Jun 27, 2015 2:27 AM

Aug 2012
Title says Jellal vs Oracion Seis, gives us 1 mins worth. Yea ok...
Other than that, Silver froze Natsu in an instant GG and more censoring scenes.
Jun 27, 2015 4:38 AM

Nov 2014
Seilah + Kyoka = <3
I really really feel sorry for Elfman he always gets stuck in a predicament with his family.
Cana the daughter of the strongest in Fairy Tail and she shows that sass when talking to Elfman. inb4 Really Really RELEVANT
InstaFreeze by Silver BAM! Moving base cool.
Jun 27, 2015 5:35 AM
Nov 2010
Nice to see a normal recap in this episode.

This arc is going pretty strong in my opinion. The only thing I didn't like so much was the last scene with Cana and Elfman.
Jun 27, 2015 6:42 AM

Jan 2013
I'm surprised that Erza, Natsu and Lisanna aren't naked like in the manga since the "first season" of the anime had more fanservice than the manga (like Lucy's breasts that tripled in size).

Though why the hell they put Natsu half naked? Like seriously? What for?
Jun 27, 2015 6:46 AM
Feb 2014
the censorship is real
erza and lisanna were supposed to be naked...
dat troll title though

Jun 27, 2015 7:05 AM

Aug 2013
I believe Lisanna should be naked there..
ah oh well..

that misleading title..
Jun 27, 2015 7:16 AM

Sep 2014
Alright episode. Let's see what happens next.
Jun 27, 2015 7:23 AM

Dec 2008
Lol @ not giving an explanation was to why Natsu & Lisanna aren't facing each other. Stupid copout because they're supposed to be naked.
Holy shit.They put more implication with the Kyouka x Sayla scene than they had in the manga.
Lucy holding Happy was so sweet.
Jun 27, 2015 7:31 AM
Apr 2015
Gray x Juvia scene was so heartwarming. I really hope we get more of that this arc.

Can't wait for next week's new duet op Never end tail
Jun 27, 2015 8:11 AM

Sep 2014
That title though ahahaha, such a long battle :D
Not surprised by the censor since they did it the last time too, kinda sucks though how they handled it...
Silver instafreezing Natsu was nice ^^
Okai episode I guess.
Jun 27, 2015 11:12 AM

Jun 2013
holy shit Silver is just strong and Elfman no
Jun 27, 2015 12:22 PM

May 2014
That Gray x Juvia moment ... <3
Silver is so badass. I can't wait to see how is him related with Gray even though I pretty much know... fucking spoilers!!
Jun 27, 2015 12:39 PM
Jan 2012
good fight of jellal. But i forget for jellal have knowledgement about face.
I hope great fight and good animations in next episodes.
erza failed to appear naked like the manga, but that's ok.
elfman is hipnotized or mental control.
Jun 27, 2015 12:57 PM

Jan 2011
I think I'm going to have to add the manga to my reading list since it looks like it's pushing the boundaries more than the tv standards will allow the anime to do. Loved this episode, particularly the moment of real affection that Grey showed Juvia. And I have to say, Lisanna in handcuffs looked pretty hot...

While Cana was being pretty tough on Elfman, it should be obvious to all of them that he's not himself. His reaction should be one of rage not resignation.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 27, 2015 1:07 PM

Sep 2013
Maybe that zero guy is Grey from the feature since Natsu said his smell was familiar. Yay things are starting to get interesting again.

Man that Eclipse arc was boring ASF

Jun 27, 2015 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
Is it just me or are the recent episodes getting a lot more serious?!
Jun 27, 2015 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Silver is OP and I can't wait to see the rest of this part animated XD

I can't believe I didn't notice that Juvia is deathly white in this arc, the skin colour is so different from the grand magic games. Wow I seriously can't believe I didn't notice sooner.
Jun 27, 2015 6:50 PM
May 2015
Erza being clothed doesn't REALLY affect anything (though in the preview......it looked ....). The Natsu x Lisanna scene is just butchered by it though, she still has her clothes on (Erza at least was stripped down to the last layer), WHY would she be embarrased by Natsu?
Jun 27, 2015 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
Cana was a bitch in this episode.

But still, I can't believe Elfman would destroy the guild like that.
Jun 27, 2015 8:14 PM

Jun 2012
sarroush said:
Lol @ not giving an explanation was to why Natsu & Lisanna aren't facing each other. Stupid copout because they're supposed to be naked.
Holy shit.They put more implication with the Kyouka x Sayla scene than they had in the manga.

Lmao I was wondering why they were sitting like that.
Jun 27, 2015 9:53 PM
Oct 2012
I disliked the fact that the episode is called "Jellal vs Oracion Seis" and doesn't cover 5 minutes of it.
Jun 28, 2015 1:51 AM

Dec 2014
Shuhan said:
sarroush said:

Lmao I was wondering why they were sitting like that.

Maybe they were trying to reach each others bindings and find a way to open them. They can't reach their own. When natsu falls on lisanna's panties, she kicks him. That makes sense.
Jun 28, 2015 2:45 AM

Aug 2012
MagnaMoon said:
Is it just me or are the recent episodes getting a lot more serious?!
Well this arc is more serious then previous ones.
Jun 28, 2015 3:15 AM
May 2013
Don't do it Elfman!!!
Jun 28, 2015 5:22 AM

Apr 2008
J053PH said:
Cana was a bitch in this episode.

But still, I can't believe Elfman would destroy the guild like that.

Cana smelled something fishy about Elfman's story. THe guy would not just leave his sister behind. SHe called him out on hsi bullshit and rightfully so
Jun 28, 2015 11:16 AM

May 2014
Huh Tartaros is trading with Bosco :o
Another country's relationship revealed huh.
KyokaXSeilah? Nice shipping *~*
Meh episode overall.
Jun 28, 2015 6:36 PM

Aug 2012
[i][size=125]That ending though, hopefully Elfman doesn't actually go along with destroying Fairy Tail! Looking forward to next week's episode :D [/i][/size]
Jun 28, 2015 10:15 PM

Nov 2014
LOL Happy in that barrel reminded me of Link from Zelda Wind Waker using barrels to hide from Moblins in the Forsaken Fortress xD The guards didn't even notice when they turned around that the barrels had moved xD

Poor Elfman...And Erza...And Mirajane...And Natsu...And Lisanna...And Happy...

On another note...Gray held Juvia's hand OMG THANK YOU. <3 <3 <3 <3
And it was totally serious without any comedy or anything! Hnnngggg

So apparently Silver and Gray don't exactly get along...

Even though we're SO far into the series, I'm still not completely clear on what kind of magic Jellal uses exactly...
BlackFox24Jun 28, 2015 10:22 PM
Jun 28, 2015 10:28 PM

Nov 2014
sarroush said:

They were naked in the manga?!?! Omg I need to read the manga...Apparently the anime leaves out a lot that's in the manga. =(
Jun 29, 2015 12:50 AM

Apr 2008
BlackFox24 said:
sarroush said:

They were naked in the manga?!?! Omg I need to read the manga...Apparently the anime leaves out a lot that's in the manga. =(

There was nothing shippy about it mind you.
Jun 29, 2015 1:27 AM

Jun 2015
OMG THAT GRUVIA MOMENT I JUST ADAHUFASFAIFHFN <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.