Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 12 Discussion

Jul 9, 2016 2:57 PM

Need more Hoshijiro.
Please don't make her die a third time.
We need a Tanikaze x Ena Hoshijiro (Benisuzume placenta)

Jul 11, 2016 5:07 AM
mael9740 said:
Need more Hoshijiro.
Please don't make her die a third time.
We need a Tanikaze x Ena Hoshijiro (Benisuzume placenta)

WORD...can't wait!

Aug 5, 2016 2:49 AM

Season 1 > Season 2

Too much slice of life about Tsugumi.

And what is that Chibi Ochiai?

7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 7, 2016 12:58 AM

ezaya said:
Season 1 > Season 2

Too much slice of life about Tsugumi.

And what is that Chibi Ochiai?

7/10

yeah honestly Dat tentacle is not a good character development .. just a character that wanted to be a replacement for Hoshi, but no. Hoshijiro can't be replaced ....

just watch all SNK episode .. hmmmm it's quite different than manga, especially last episode and relationship between Izana and Nagate which is good ... I hope the anime (if there season 3) will have original ending coz manga ending is so suck to be honest ..
Modified by Debasky, Aug 8, 2016 9:16 PM
4th times getting signature banned wtf

Feb 11, 2017 9:53 AM

So... I did not understand something... Hoshijiro was cloned a second time? Now the Kunato Labs have TWO Placental Hoshijiros? Or did the first one die?
THANKS SENPIEX

Mar 22, 2017 2:12 AM
Great finish to the season, that battle scene was awesome.

Those scenes when Tanakaze is thinking about his grandpa were done very well.

So many unanswered questions leading into season three whenever they make it.

Nov 14, 2018 3:09 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Boltz said:
Well that was a creepy kiss. Still, I'd do it with Hoshijiro. Zombie Hoshijiro, best Hoshijiro.

I have complicates feelings about that too, but that placenta Hoshijiro could have killed Nagate way before but she still gone for the kiss, so clearly dead best girl influence there... (that placenta was HOT)

zunderdog24 said:
Watching the end credits made me realize how super sad it is that hoshijiro is dead

Not only there, when she Tsumugi appeared like that it made me kinda sad...

Tohka_Yatogami said:
The teamwork to destroy all the Gauna was awesome.

One of the various epic scenes of this last episode.

They surely ended it with a bang, but they made it even better, the later half was also really nice, good enough to give it a proper conclusion.
So Tsumugi remains the best girl here, followed by Yuhata, I dont see why the appeal on Izana at all. If Hoshijiro was alive she would have utterly destroyed any opposition.

S1 started poorly IMO but then I got the hang of it and ended on a fantastic battle that earned it a 9, there was alot of improvement through the whole S1, yet I do think S2 done it even better, it had a very amazing start, 5-9, I was completly fine with the SoL, it was very enjoyable way to balance all the action and let blow out some steam, before picking up again for truly terrific conclusion with 10-12.
Before seeing ep12 I was like, this been great but still hasnt reach the EPIC of S1 final battle... it wasnt of the same scale but I do think the whole ep12 was filled of many great scenes equal or better to S1's, for me this episode was the series best so far.

Never seen an "anime" making such great usage of CGs like this, fits it like a glove, these fight have to be experienced by any action/thrills seeker, and OST... greatness, but even more than that, I m going to compare this to Fate Stay Night visual novel.
The sound effects are AMAZING, very immersive, really amazing job here.
Plan to read the manga soon enough (waiting for S3), I dont believe it will be this good, the CG and sounds effects were nailed here...

Characters that grow into you (Tsumugi a great addiction), decent plot, very tense scenes and overall amazing mecha action with some good drama, some mindfucks, a truly terrifying enemy, and it closes it perfectly with amazing OP that is a small part of a great soundtrack.
Cant point a single negative, sure I dont dig Izana that much, or the MC being really dull at times, but still, nothing major.

If Muv Luv series is ever adapted, I would be fine if it was done in CG, IF it was done this well.

9.1/10 = 9

Nov 15, 2018 7:23 AM

Yeah, studio Polygon have made a good use of cold, digital colors. And they really deserve an award for the sound effects - they have that "boom" effect and get you pumped up on many levels. That's what made the Blame movie enjoyable too.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store