Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2015 6:34 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Shirotani sees his father having an affair with a student, his father hand's and patting his head later on became "dirty" to him for doing that with another woman using the same hand. Poor guy, seeing that happen.

Edit: I read the raws. Actual thoughts: His father and that girl is fucked up. They pretty much messed up every single aspect of Shirotani's life. Bringing home a student and telling his kid things like "I can read your mind, I know you want to apologize", the hell? You should believe your kid and not make assumptions, goddamn I feel so bad for you Shirotani.
RothJun 24, 2015 4:53 AM
Jun 23, 2015 10:53 AM

Apr 2012
Oh what a bitch! >< Poor little Shirotani :(
But damn the begining was socking, and awwww Shirotani was imagining that he was doing it with Kurose ^^ :P
Jun 23, 2015 11:59 AM

Dec 2008

Stupid cunt. What the hell is her problem? Is she seriously jealous of a father son relationship? Damn that bitch has issues.
Jun 23, 2015 9:32 PM
Nov 2014
CTFU I officially love that picture with the girl burning xD

But yeah. I hate her. From the moment they first showed her, I knew she was jealous of their relationship, and even more when she was asking if he wanted a mom or something. And then, when she yelled at him, it gave me that feeling (of that pic xD). Hate her so much.

Glad to see about Shirotani's childhood tho! May be well get to see some of Kurose later on. I'm sure we will tho ^-^

Nice chapter! Can't wait for next month's chapter! >.< (too long to wait tho .-.)
Jun 23, 2015 11:16 PM

Sep 2014
Yes, finally we got to know what happened in that scene, especially how we just got little things from it in the last few chapters.

And yeah i was laughing so much at that second last page :-D
Jun 24, 2015 12:41 AM
Jun 2015
After this Chapter i think sometimes that it could be that perhaps Kurose is Shirotanis Stepbrother? I mean in one of the Chapter at the beginning where Kurose says to Shiro "Do you want me reject me or be tainted by me?" There was a picture with Kid-Kuro and a man (Shiros dad?) And that bitch looks like she could be the mother from Kuro. And not to forget that Sensei said that Kuro is 26 and Shiro 31 - a difference from 5 years. It could be possible that he is his younger brother.

P.s. sorry for my bad english...
Jun 24, 2015 4:30 AM

Dec 2012
sarroush said:

Stupid cunt. What the hell is her problem? Is she seriously jealous of a father son relationship? Damn that bitch has issues.
Lmfao, I can't..

Shirotani-Kurose said:
After this Chapter i think sometimes that it could be that perhaps Kurose is Shirotanis Stepbrother? I mean in one of the Chapter at the beginning where Kurose says to Shiro "Do you want me reject me or be tainted by me?" There was a picture with Kid-Kuro and a man (Shiros dad?) And that bitch looks like she could be the mother from Kuro. And not to forget that Sensei said that Kuro is 26 and Shiro 31 - a difference from 5 years. It could be possible that he is his younger brother.

Your english is good. But damn, that's pretty possible. I really don't like the thought of it but that girl sure looks like it. I think the gap should be bigger though, otherwise she'd been younger prior to Shirotani's age if Kurose was really his step-brother. Either that, or dad did it with someone else.
RothJun 24, 2015 4:59 AM
Jun 25, 2015 9:48 AM

Mar 2015
I'm thinking that afterwards, when the student opens the closet, she'll find out that he has masturbated to it thus the flash back of her saying it's "disgusting" and soon develop Germaphobia.I also agree with this, the father patting his head with "dirty" hands. I really can't wait to read his whole past.
Rothtism said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Shirotani sees his father having an affair with a student, his father hand's and patting his head later on became "dirty" to him for doing that with another woman using the same hand. Poor guy, seeing that happen.

Edit: I read the raws. Actual thoughts: His father and that girl is fucked up. They pretty much messed up every single aspect of Shirotani's life. Bringing home a student and telling his kid things like "I can read your mind, I know you want to apologize", the hell? You should believe your kid and not make assumptions, goddamn I feel so bad for you Shirotani.
Jun 25, 2015 1:18 PM
Nov 2013
Finally we got to see some of Shirotani's past and lol yeah burn the bitch

somehow i agree with Shirotani-Kurose about the fact that Kurose might be Shirotani Step Brother, he looks like that bitch
Jun 26, 2015 12:39 AM

Sep 2014
We're finally starting to see Shirotani's source of mysophobia. I feel horrible for him. His dad and that girl are hiding their relationship. Wonder what happened after that scene. You'd think his dad would stop seeing the student after that but man, how traumatizing.

[/center]
Jun 28, 2015 4:21 AM

Feb 2012
sarroush said:

This sums up everyone's opinion on that girl. Not that his dad is any better. Poor Shirotani no wonder he's so traumatized with life.

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Jun 28, 2015 8:31 AM

Mar 2014
sarroush said:

I approve of this
Shirotani-Kurose said:

Hmmm... Yeah, sounds like a good theory
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 29, 2015 7:53 AM
Jun 2015
I don't think so, afterall was Shirotani already in the fifth grade when 'this' happened (so he was 10 or 11 years old) and if Kurose really were his stepbrother he must have already been born by that time. And if that were the case, why didn't he appear with 'his mother'?
By the way, Kurose looks to good to be the child of this B- I mean girl.

Have mercy on my english, it is not my mother tongue

And yeah, I like the last page too.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Aug 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
okay childhood trauma.... I was not expecting this
Jan 30, 2020 4:20 AM

Mar 2014
Jesus that girl is fucked both literally and figuratively

Being jealous of a father-son relationship is so ridiculous I mean Shirotani is still a kid what's her problem. It's definitely traumatizing for a kid to see his father having sex with a student. His dad isn't that much better than that bitch imo

More topics from this board

» anime for this or nah??

qpq - Sep 23, 2014

26 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 6 Discussion

qpq - Apr 25, 2014

6 by Queen_Nelliel »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:21 PM

» Opinions from people with OCD and other disorders

Surana - Aug 12, 2016

6 by Surana »»
Feb 13, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 48 [END] Discussion

Mayuka - Jan 19, 2018

28 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 15, 2022 3:04 PM

Poll: » Ten Count Chapter 22 Discussion

AnimeZ0id - Aug 16, 2015

17 by Kitsu-nee »»
Apr 10, 2022 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.