Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion

Aug 4, 2015 7:07 PM

Good episode but disappointing at the same time. Can someone please, and i'm begging here... Please tell me why the student council has jurisdiction over non school property? "You can't meet with suspended students, it isn't allowed." Idk how school works in japan, but I doubt a school can prevent you from meet other people off school campus.

ALSO IDK IF I MISSED THIS SOMEWHERE, BUT HOW DID A WITCH USE HER POWERS ON ANOTHER WITCH? HOW DID THE SEVENTH WITCH ERASE THE MEMORIES OF OTHER WITCHES, AND HOW DID THE SECRETARY AND SHIRAISHI SWITCH BODIES?IT WAS SAID IN THE BEGINNING EPISODES THAT WITCHES CAN'T USE THEIR POWERS ON ONE ANOTHER?????????????????

Aug 8, 2015 8:40 PM

The kissing scenes were nice. Noa ftw. And green hair girl was cute as shit.

The rush is real.

I also dont rememer this episode at all. I watched it 3 days ago. oops.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

Aug 18, 2015 5:00 AM
just started watching this again, but who was the girl in the back at 11:03-11:05, when odagiri said they had a witch meeting? its been a while since i watched a episode so idk if i missed something but it hella made me laugh LOL.

Aug 20, 2015 5:11 AM
Poor Ushio, though :/
Well, let's see how this will end.

Oct 21, 2015 5:01 AM

DesuTronic said:
This was a pretty hectic episode. Even though it was hard to follow at times, it was still interesting to watch.
Also that yaoi moment at the beginning freaked me out ಥ‿ಥ

<3

Nov 18, 2015 8:10 PM
Bunnies 🍓

That school prez is such a douche. He even has his Asuka fight for him.

So Saoinji's power can only work once?
Well at least the gang can feel a bit relieved that their memories can't be erased again.

Nice to see Nene get quite a lot of screen time.Blushes make her cute.

Apr 12, 2016 4:37 AM

This is why , Memories are to be treasured for your entire life ~ !!
Gathering of the Seven Witches for a wish granted ~ .
VERY GREAT EPISODE . Intense ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 14, 2016 1:24 AM

Any kind of wish will be granted if you gather all the 7 witches? hahaha well how about you make Krillin immortal so he won't die again huh? How about that? lol

I don't know why the student council is so against Yamada. What's so bad about restoring your friends' memories? It's like they're being an antagonist just for the heck of it. It would be boring if everything goes smooth right? Struggles and hindrances the ancient formula for development. But at least put some fucking depth in it goddammit.

Also I kinda feel sorry for Nene now. Unrequited love is just..sad.

Jun 8, 2017 12:23 PM

These last few episodes were so boring to watch... If there's one thing I can't stand in a show it's when the characters start to behave like complete morons just to introduce some forced drama. And Yamajo started off as a great comedy show and then did exactly that, goddamnit -_-

Jun 18, 2017 11:27 PM

I wonder why can't they just use Maria power to see the future and just maybe prevent/foil any plan of the president of the student council before he succeed... after all this mess happened because the witch who could see the future wanted to erase her power...

Aug 27, 2017 10:34 PM

Dat rejection hand.
lol at Tamaki.
lol at Miyamura telling Ryu he's too close. That's so not like him.
Dat kiss.
That's Miyamura.
lol at Nene.
Ushio is being set free?
He has.
Rika is here.
Gather all 7 and make a wish? Like the Drag...
lol at the new rules.
LMAO She wants him to her in public.
Kiss blocked.
Nene loves Ryu? Not surprised.
Dem tears.
lol at Ryu going to brush his teeth.
Those eyes. Whose are they?
It's Asuka.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Nov 10, 2017 9:26 AM

Wasn't expecting that this anime gonna turn into a cliche ending with the main guy saving the girl he loves. Idk how to feel about this, but I hope I'm wrong.

Shiraishi turns out crying for no reason, she said, though we know why. Lmao.

Yamada kissed Miyamura and forgot he kissed Nene, so he got charmed by him. Lmfao. Goddamnit, they should've continued doing the do alone HAHAHAHAHAAUIHFSLKDBFGHILASDGB!

Nene kissed Ushio to remove the charm, but heck we already know that won't work because he's literally in love with her. Goddamnit can she stop being in love with Yamada and have a realization that Ushio is better than Yamada especially Yamada will not answer her feelings, so go to Ushio, maaan.

Apparently, once Yamada kiss a witch, the power of the seventh witch will lose its effect. And the power of the seventh witch don't work twice. Haha.

Fuck the student council, maaan.

Yamada "successfully" kissed Nao, Maria, and Otsuka and brought back their memories, of course they're still background characters. Pffft.

Just when Yamada was about to kiss Shiraishi, Shiraishi and Asuka switched bodies and now Shiraishi in Asuka's body was like abducted by the asshole president and the bitch president. Haha.

LAST EPISODE IS NEXT. SHIT. Please don't end in a shit way, anime.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Jan 19, 2018 7:59 PM

Hmm...I really loved about the first 6 or 7 episodes, but the last several have been a real letdown. Was gonna give the series a score of 8, but I'll probably wind up going with a 7. I'll wait to see what the last episode does.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 7, 2018 4:09 AM

The vultures are circling. Will Yamada make it in time? Or will he be doomed forever?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 17, 2018 12:37 PM

That kiss was so delayed it's almost like they take revenge for all the kisses that happened with Shiraushi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 1, 2019 6:19 PM

I really liked the yaoi moment at the beginning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good episode. I could follow what's going on.

Life has no meaning.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store