Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 8, 2015 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
The kissing scenes were nice. Noa ftw. And green hair girl was cute as shit.

The rush is real.

I also dont rememer this episode at all. I watched it 3 days ago. oops.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 18, 2015 5:00 AM
Dec 2013
just started watching this again, but who was the girl in the back at 11:03-11:05, when odagiri said they had a witch meeting? its been a while since i watched a episode so idk if i missed something but it hella made me laugh LOL.
Aug 20, 2015 5:11 AM
May 2012
Poor Ushio, though :/
Well, let's see how this will end.
Oct 21, 2015 5:01 AM

Jan 2014
DesuTronic said:
This was a pretty hectic episode. Even though it was hard to follow at times, it was still interesting to watch.
Also that yaoi moment at the beginning freaked me out ಥ‿ಥ

<3
Nov 18, 2015 8:10 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That school prez is such a douche. He even has his Asuka fight for him.

So Saoinji's power can only work once?
Well at least the gang can feel a bit relieved that their memories can't be erased again.

Nice to see Nene get quite a lot of screen time.Blushes make her cute.

Apr 12, 2016 4:37 AM

Mar 2014
This is why , Memories are to be treasured for your entire life ~ !!
Gathering of the Seven Witches for a wish granted ~ .
VERY GREAT EPISODE . Intense ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2016 1:24 AM

Jul 2013
Any kind of wish will be granted if you gather all the 7 witches? hahaha well how about you make Krillin immortal so he won't die again huh? How about that? lol

I don't know why the student council is so against Yamada. What's so bad about restoring your friends' memories? It's like they're being an antagonist just for the heck of it. It would be boring if everything goes smooth right? Struggles and hindrances the ancient formula for development. But at least put some fucking depth in it goddammit.

Also I kinda feel sorry for Nene now. Unrequited love is just..sad.
Jun 8, 2017 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
These last few episodes were so boring to watch... If there's one thing I can't stand in a show it's when the characters start to behave like complete morons just to introduce some forced drama. And Yamajo started off as a great comedy show and then did exactly that, goddamnit -_-
Jun 18, 2017 11:27 PM

May 2015
I wonder why can't they just use Maria power to see the future and just maybe prevent/foil any plan of the president of the student council before he succeed... after all this mess happened because the witch who could see the future wanted to erase her power...
Aug 27, 2017 10:34 PM

Dec 2012
Dat rejection hand.
lol at Tamaki.
lol at Miyamura telling Ryu he's too close. That's so not like him.
Dat kiss.
That's Miyamura.
lol at Nene.
Ushio is being set free?
He has.
Rika is here.
Gather all 7 and make a wish? Like the Drag...
lol at the new rules.
LMAO She wants him to her in public.
Kiss blocked.
Nene loves Ryu? Not surprised.
Dem tears.
lol at Ryu going to brush his teeth.
Those eyes. Whose are they?
It's Asuka.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 10, 2017 9:26 AM

Jun 2016
Wasn't expecting that this anime gonna turn into a cliche ending with the main guy saving the girl he loves. Idk how to feel about this, but I hope I'm wrong.

Shiraishi turns out crying for no reason, she said, though we know why. Lmao.

Yamada kissed Miyamura and forgot he kissed Nene, so he got charmed by him. Lmfao. Goddamnit, they should've continued doing the do alone HAHAHAHAHAAUIHFSLKDBFGHILASDGB!

Nene kissed Ushio to remove the charm, but heck we already know that won't work because he's literally in love with her. Goddamnit can she stop being in love with Yamada and have a realization that Ushio is better than Yamada especially Yamada will not answer her feelings, so go to Ushio, maaan.

Apparently, once Yamada kiss a witch, the power of the seventh witch will lose its effect. And the power of the seventh witch don't work twice. Haha.

Fuck the student council, maaan.

Yamada "successfully" kissed Nao, Maria, and Otsuka and brought back their memories, of course they're still background characters. Pffft.

Just when Yamada was about to kiss Shiraishi, Shiraishi and Asuka switched bodies and now Shiraishi in Asuka's body was like abducted by the asshole president and the bitch president. Haha.

LAST EPISODE IS NEXT. SHIT. Please don't end in a shit way, anime.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 19, 2018 7:59 PM

Sep 2013
Hmm...I really loved about the first 6 or 7 episodes, but the last several have been a real letdown. Was gonna give the series a score of 8, but I'll probably wind up going with a 7. I'll wait to see what the last episode does.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 7, 2018 4:09 AM

Sep 2017
The vultures are circling. Will Yamada make it in time? Or will he be doomed forever?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 17, 2018 12:37 PM

May 2016
That kiss was so delayed it's almost like they take revenge for all the kisses that happened with Shiraushi.
Dec 1, 2019 6:19 PM

Aug 2017
I really liked the yaoi moment at the beginning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good episode. I could follow what's going on.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 3, 2020 2:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So much stress for Shiraishi, i'm so implicated in the story that i'm dying in a good way I guess, I hope for an happy ending in the next episode
Apr 9, 2020 10:05 AM
Jan 2018
It looked like people forgot that the girl who HAD the invisibility power didn't have it anymore lol .

Edit: after reading up to this point in the manga the anime fails to mention that the 7th witch's power can affect the other witches .
Mattinator95Apr 13, 2020 4:35 AM
Jul 21, 2020 3:39 PM

May 2017
Wheres the new nopan girl...she get introduction them nothing

When i think about it , poor rin chac also got her memories etased...such a goos couple ,
the girl thay feel protected ,
the guy that want to protect the girl
But
Shiraishi stolen mc...and rin chan fall in loove with shiraishi , but shes scare of shiraishi body XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Feb 1, 2021 6:56 PM

May 2020
Good episode, can't believe there's just one episode left.
Feb 22, 2022 10:52 PM

May 2020
It's the same rushing over again... also at this point I'm not even sure what role really does Student council has. One more now.
Nov 14, 2023 4:03 AM

Dec 2022
Man.. This suddenly turned to be really serious and I never expected that Student Council president will turn out to be such an antagonist. This shit is getting good. Too bad its the last episode.
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Nov 2023
Hmmm I hope they will be able to attain their goal
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

290 by xJc1 »»
Mar 29, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

159 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.