Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2015 11:52 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We can see the chaos that results when Sonic isn't there. It was nice to see that the only real reason Eggman wants to rule the world is to fight against Sonic. While super cliché Chuck helping Tails just goes to show that the other humans will always be with them (it hurts me just to type this). You should also remember that Chuck could have died of old age by the time Chris was older. Next it's also proven that Knuckles and Rouge like each other. Finally, it's proven that Sonic loves Amy, because why else would the first place he wants to go to after arriving be her house?

Even after an original plan of 52 episodes, they set up a potential continuation with the creation of the machine again. The thing I disliked was that it was too dramatic this time with the songs; it could have been toned down a bit.
Kikoman589Mar 27, 2016 12:12 PM
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Jun 11, 2021 6:38 AM
May 2020
Kikoman589 said:
[b]You should also remember that Chuck could have died of old age by the time Chris was older.

I hadn't realized me, why must you do this to me...

Well, now season 2 is done, better than 1 I'd say, now to go on to 3, which from what I heard is better than both.
Jul 17, 2022 10:09 PM
Oct 2020
For a children's series, the message they try to give is quite mature for fans of the franchise.
Dec 10, 2022 2:57 AM

Jan 2009
That moment between Sonic and Amy is definitely my favorite moment of the whole anime. I watched the first Japanese version of it with the song "Natsu no Hi" that fits perfectly with the moment. Too bad they removed it in the Japanese DVD retail because copyrights.

As french, I feel lucky to fully enjoy the French version of that moment as well, where not only keeps 95% of the Japanese script intact (and keeps the song Natsu no Hi) but also made Sonic reply with voice! So satisfying! <3

Sep 1, 2023 1:25 PM
Oct 2022
Kind of haunting! I wish this is where the series actually ended like it intended to because it's a very striking end. The way Chris's character developed until this conclusion was really amazing to watch. I'm very curious to see how they pick back up after this point and continue telling Sonic's story for the next, 26 episodes!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sonic X Episode 2 Discussion

ShadowRealm - Jul 10, 2014

3 by kianread_ »»
Mar 15, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Sonic X Episode 38 Discussion

funtime43_tr - Aug 2, 2023

0 by funtime43_tr »»
Aug 2, 2023 11:49 AM

» Was the 4kids dub of Sonic X really that awful to watch?

funtime43_tr - Jul 28, 2023

25 by realnimrod9 »»
Jul 31, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Sonic X Episode 78 Discussion

Kikoman589 - Jul 7, 2015

5 by Dekumos »»
Jun 16, 2023 5:24 PM

» Should a new, uncut dub of Sonic X be made?

LoudyKaizoku - May 25, 2022

31 by Alcoholicide »»
Mar 8, 2023 6:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.