Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2015 3:07 PM
Apr 2012
If I don't like an ending,, I try and change it. This was the idea of a story I had on how to conclude this hentai, I've know about the hentai it's based off, and even still the endings suck. So here is the outline for how I think this anime should have ended. Keep in mind I most likely will never write this cause I'm usually busy, but hey if you like this outline feel free to write a story, let me read it.

The Ep starts off in Ray's(the brown-skinned woman) office, enters a man in a smart suit accompanied by men in black suits. He's the head demon that runs the demonic city, under the guise of a CEO of a powerful corporation. (I'll call him Devil for now) He has a history with Ray, and was the one who entrusted the Philosopher's Stone to her. He finds the body of Miki and the plant creature that ate Ray's body. Using his powers he revives Ray, and crafts a new body for her from the plant monster; making her part plant in a way.

Devil questions her about what happened and she tells him everything. He apparently knows about what the main villain is preparing and in fact welcomes it. He has his men take Miki's body, he was able to read her last thoughts; she was aware of what she was doing, and she regrets and she is in love with Rikuro. He decides he has a use for her. While his men take Miki's body Devil stays with Ray to learn more about the imortal Rikuro and break in her new body.

insert various scenes of Annrose and Mitico being sexually assaulted (might as well stay somewhat true to the game). Cut to Rikuro who is searching for Annrose and Mitico; he runs in Devil they have a conversation about his immortality and what the main villain is planning. Devil explains that Rikuro must allow the gate to be open and let whatever comes through. Then enter Miki she's been resurrected as a machine gun totting succubus, she wants to help, and be by Rikuro's side.

more h-scenes of Annrose and Mitico, Annrose is on the breaking point and Mitico has just been sacrificed to open the portal. Devil with Ray's help fights the demons who come out from the portal, they are his siblings who want to turn Earth into hell and Devil doesn't want that he likes Earth the way it is. He kills off his brothers, and Rikuro frees Annrose and together they close the portal. and Kill the main villain.

After the battle, Devil makes comments about the main villain and his brothers, then telling Annerose to keep up the good work and mentions how lucky she is to have an immortal slave that loves her. Rikuro talks about Mitico and Devil, with Annerose's help are able to summon her back, using their magic along with Rikuro. Devil take the Philosopher's Stone stating it would be in his safer hands, and tasks Miki to keep an eye on Rikuro, saying that a pure soul immortal is very valuable.

Cut to some h-scenes. Rikuro has sex with Ray in her new body, and with Lee Mayfeng, who has become Ray's personal sex toy.

Miki having sex with Rikuro, but rougher than usually, she's a little more dominate, being now a succubus, she needs alot of energy, and him being an immortal he has more then enough.

next cut to him and Mitico going about their usually routine, he says something to make her mad, and when she is about to try and kill him, she can't turns out that while she still serves Annerose, Rikuro is now her master and she can't harm him any longer
h-scene she at first is reluctant to sleep with him but she does in the end.

and of course the last scene with him and Annerose, she berates him for sleep with the other women as he is still her slave, but they admit they care for each other.

Sounds like a nice outline for a story eh? Don't hold your breath on me writing it anytime soon, but I'm throwing it out there for someone to write one if you like the idea, do let me read it.

Jun 20, 2015 12:46 PM
May 2015
4 espisodes base on the game , I hope there ll be game version 2, then they can make more espisode to finish the story, Main char have special power but showing too little. One vote for new game 2 ^^
Jun 21, 2015 10:40 PM
May 2015
Lustdemon said:
If I don't like an ending,, I try and change it. This was the idea of a story I had on how to conclude this hentai, I've know about the hentai it's based off, and even still the endings suck. So here is the outline for how I think this anime should have ended. Keep in mind I most likely will never write this cause I'm usually busy, but hey if you like this outline feel free to write a story, let me read it.

The Ep starts off in Ray's(the brown-skinned woman) office, enters a man in a smart suit accompanied by men in black suits. He's the head demon that runs the demonic city, under the guise of a CEO of a powerful corporation. (I'll call him Devil for now) He has a history with Ray, and was the one who entrusted the Philosopher's Stone to her. He finds the body of Miki and the plant creature that ate Ray's body. Using his powers he revives Ray, and crafts a new body for her from the plant monster; making her part plant in a way.

Devil questions her about what happened and she tells him everything. He apparently knows about what the main villain is preparing and in fact welcomes it. He has his men take Miki's body, he was able to read her last thoughts; she was aware of what she was doing, and she regrets and she is in love with Rikuro. He decides he has a use for her. While his men take Miki's body Devil stays with Ray to learn more about the imortal Rikuro and break in her new body.

insert various scenes of Annrose and Mitico being sexually assaulted (might as well stay somewhat true to the game). Cut to Rikuro who is searching for Annrose and Mitico; he runs in Devil they have a conversation about his immortality and what the main villain is planning. Devil explains that Rikuro must allow the gate to be open and let whatever comes through. Then enter Miki she's been resurrected as a machine gun totting succubus, she wants to help, and be by Rikuro's side.

more h-scenes of Annrose and Mitico, Annrose is on the breaking point and Mitico has just been sacrificed to open the portal. Devil with Ray's help fights the demons who come out from the portal, they are his siblings who want to turn Earth into hell and Devil doesn't want that he likes Earth the way it is. He kills off his brothers, and Rikuro frees Annrose and together they close the portal. and Kill the main villain.

After the battle, Devil makes comments about the main villain and his brothers, then telling Annerose to keep up the good work and mentions how lucky she is to have an immortal slave that loves her. Rikuro talks about Mitico and Devil, with Annerose's help are able to summon her back, using their magic along with Rikuro. Devil take the Philosopher's Stone stating it would be in his safer hands, and tasks Miki to keep an eye on Rikuro, saying that a pure soul immortal is very valuable.

Cut to some h-scenes. Rikuro has sex with Ray in her new body, and with Lee Mayfeng, who has become Ray's personal sex toy.

Miki having sex with Rikuro, but rougher than usually, she's a little more dominate, being now a succubus, she needs alot of energy, and him being an immortal he has more then enough.

next cut to him and Mitico going about their usually routine, he says something to make her mad, and when she is about to try and kill him, she can't turns out that while she still serves Annerose, Rikuro is now her master and she can't harm him any longer
h-scene she at first is reluctant to sleep with him but she does in the end.

and of course the last scene with him and Annerose, she berates him for sleep with the other women as he is still her slave, but they admit they care for each other.

Sounds like a nice outline for a story eh? Don't hold your breath on me writing it anytime soon, but I'm throwing it out there for someone to write one if you like the idea, do let me read it.

now THIS is a god damn good ending! Glad someone dosnt have their head in their ass when it comes to this series. 😅
Jun 30, 2015 4:50 PM
Apr 2012
Nice to see some people like it. I know I said most likely would not ever write a fan-fic about this, I"ve still jotted down a few more ideas here and there. hell I'll post them. My writing isn't what it used to be, and I do hope someone finds this and does make a manga out of it. Here are some notes:

Title Rename: Koutetsu no Majo Annerose-Vanilla Harem Ending.

The Character Devil: I'm thinking of a decent name for him. I'm thinking Azriel perhaps.
So I'm not fully aware of the universe this story is set in, I know it's in the same one as Hell Knight and Taimanin Asagi. I wanted him to be the head demon in charge of the city He's depicted as a young man in his early 30's but that's because every hundred years or so the demon incarnates himself in a host body(perhaps humans who have the potential to become immortal). He just did that and at the moment is in a somewhat weakened state, his memories are fragmented with his own and those of this host memories and personality. He's calm and savy, but a little aloof. He's is the own who gave Aishwarya Ray the Philosopher's Stone and made a pact with her.
Barde Barde used to work for him, but decided to instead help Azriel's brother another demon trapped in hell, come to Earth. Azriel doesn't want this, he likes the way things are, and decides to deal with his brother once and for all. I picture him dressed similar to Spike from Cowboy Bebop, but with dark grey shoulder-length hair, that comes straight down.

Aishwarya Ray: I'm still figuring out just how she is revived. I want it to be where she has a new body made from the plant creature that ate her. I'm leaning towards one of the conditions of the pact with Azriel, is that her spirit/soul belongs to her, and he won't allow anyone to kill her. Hence when she died, her spirit went to him; explaining when he is there in the first place. So he has his men take the plant creature to their labs to craft a new body for her. She's now part plant, and has some new features(I.E. one interested H-scene where she uses her tentacles on the main character and Azriel. kinky 3-way)

Miki Otonashi: The don't reveal too much about her being a puppet for Barde. How she was turned, etc. I'd like to think that she was betrayed by her brother, who sold or traded her soul away. When Barde takes control of her I picture that she was aware of her actions but couldn't do anything. She developed feelings for the MC. When Azriel comes to Ray's office he reads here last thoughts. Seeing such a waste he revives her, turning her into a demon, and hiring her in his employ. Now she's a machine-gun toting succubus. At the end of the series she's tasked with keeping an eye on the MC as a pure-soul immortal is very rare. This is somewhat of a problem, as since she's a succubus she ends up draining the MC's life energy each time he has sex with her.

Mitico Fleuretty: As a demon she wasn't truly kill, merely her soul was trapped in limbo, in between earth and the demon realm. Azriel, with the help of Annerose, the MC and the Philospher's Stone; are able to bring her back in a new body. She continues to serve Annerose, but the MC is actually her master now. She finds out of course when she attempts to kill him, but can't. I picture the MC apologizing for not being able to prevent what happened to her, and he vows to never let it happen again. She breaks down crying and gives herself to him.

Lee Mayfeng: I could go either way with her. Kill her off, or make her Aishwarya Ray's personal sex slave. And maybe turn that 3some into a foursome.
Sep 23, 2015 8:11 PM
Dec 2014
Nah, killing Mayfeng would be a huge waste. I'd say she should get the troll ending instead; would make some nice irony into the story. Just as long as it has a really dark tone to her scene, it would be quite lovely.
Largo93Oct 4, 2015 10:46 AM
Nov 15, 2015 7:03 AM
Nov 2015
Are they coming out with an episode 5?
Shadow_the_hedgeNov 15, 2015 7:17 AM
Mar 25, 2016 11:21 AM
Mar 2016
Plss make ep5 i want the ending of this story better than been fucked by a monster..ewww it's gross and i hate it if that's the end of the story..i hope ep5 will be maded or make a this vid to Part2 and a better ending..thanks
May 13, 2016 5:05 PM
Apr 2012
So I've finally gotten a chance to see part 4 fully, and man I just can't see the appeal for the bad endings. Sure there are better sex scenes, but story-wise... Any way I been coming back to this fantasy ending, thinking more about. I've been going over revises and almost have something coherent. Here's what I've come up with; I haven't played the game, just watched the anime. So I'm ignoring the characters that were in the game and not in the anime.

So there are 3 new characters:

Lucien (Last Name pending): Part of Edwin Black's organization a extremely powerful Incubus and a Hell Knight. A lecherous man, he is one of Black's closest allies and was the one originally tasked with keeping the Philosopher's Stone safe, before giving it to Aishwarya Ray. He doesn't want Edwin to know about this incident with Barde Barde or that he had given the Stone away after a night of sex, so he intends to keep this as quiet as possible. Lucien knew Annerose's mother a demon he had frequently tried to seduce in the past but failed too.

Miki's Brother(First Name Pending): A Rouge Anti-Demon Ninja whose clan watches over the city; working with Barde Barde to open the gates of hell. He became Jaded and disenchanted, with the goals of his clan, after the heads became lax and arrogant, making deals with Edwin Black's group and other demons. After failing to prevent his girlfriend from being raped by a demon, he ended up killing her after he witnessed her giving into the lust. He figures a world in hell is a better one full of lies and corruption. It was he who had his own sister turned in a mind-controlled slave.

Yet to be nammed Anti-Demon Night: Originally thought about making it Sakura from the Asagi series but I just went with a orignal character. An Anti-Demon Ninja, who was part of the same unit as Miki's brother. She wants revenge on him after killing the rest the team and slaughtering the clan heads. She had tired to keep this all secret from Miki, but failed to. She also has a history with Lucien.

So Ep5 pretty much starts a little after Ep4. Annerose is the cage with the Toro still pumping his cum inside her. As her mind goes blank giving in, she keeps thinking about how she doesn't want to be pregnant, and starts thinking about Rikurou. Suddenly her swollen belly starts to glow, releasing a powerful blast of energy that creates a pillar of light that shoots up into the sky.

At that moment Rikurou spots the light sensing that's where Annerose and Mitico are heading in that direction. Elsewhere across town Lucien is watching the same light, and mentions Annerose just miscarriaged. He then speaks to someone offscreen, that perhaps that "boy" (Rikurou) will be there.

Cut back to Annerose who has reverted to her younger form, the Toro Demon is in pain after having his dick burned away. Meyfeng and Barde are confused wondering what happened. Enter Miki's brother who reveals that it appears someone placed a powerful contraceptive spell placed on her womb, that prevents her from getting pregnant unwilling. Annerose still somewhat conscience hears this and mentions Lucien; cutting to a flashback when Lucien forced himself on her, having sex with her all night, as a form of "training" incase she would ever get raped. Rikurou had been her servant for only a few months at the time, Lucien even making a quip and hint that Annerose might defiantly be attracted to Rikurou and it's at that moment Miki's brother figures out it was he who placed the spell.

Having a feeling that Lucien may indeed show up, Barde Barde decides it's time to move to another location. MeyFeng, though upset that Annerose didn't get impregnated vows she will continue to make things hell for her. Miki's brother chooses to stay behind.

Rikurou arrives at the warehouse, confronted by the female Anti-Demon ninja. After a short exchange they both enter, the place appears empty, Rikurou finding signs Annerose was indeed there. Miki's brother and some low level demons ambush them, Miki's brother taunts them especially about what happened to Annerose. They fight, the female ninja holding her own, while Rikurou has a hard time against the brother.

The two seem to be on the losing end, when Miki shows up now as a vampire succubus armed with a heavy machine gun. Taking out the low level demons with some special ammo, she then confronts her brother, expressing anger and sorrow over how he could have done that to her. Her brother brushes her off, stating that since she isn't human anymore she isn't his sister, more than enough reason to kill her. Flying into a rage Rikurou unleashes some of his new powers, forcing Miki's brother to flee.

Miki hugs Rikurou, crying trying to explain and ask for forgiveness, him expressing there is nothing to forgive he understands. Rikurou wants to know who she can still be alive, which Miki responds by taking him to meet her "Master"

Miki's brother arrives at where Barde is, angry accusing Meyfeng about knowing what Rikurou has become and how Miki is alive, along with the chance that Lucien may know; Barde dismisses all this feeling confident no one can stop them, as he looks on at Mitico being sexually tortured.

Miki takes Rikurou and the Ninja girl to where Lucien is, at a lab run by Edwin Black's Organization. Lucien is talking to one of the scientists convincing him this project is secret so as to not alert Edwin Black, Rikurou arrives with the girls and is surprised to see a body of Aishwarya Ray in a tank. Lucien tells him they are trying to clone a body for Aishwarya, revealing that her spirit is still alive, when the Philosophers Stone was ripped from her body, her soul left, tracking down Lucien to let him know what happened. Lucien talks about arriving at Aishwarya's place after the attack there and found Miki, who somehow was still alive, but dying. Using his magic, Lucien saw into her mind and discovered what had happened and to her.

At that same time the ninja girl arrived at the office, thinking Lucien and killed Miki when she came upon him over her body, Lucien managed to calm her down and revive Miki using his blood and magic to turn her into a vampire. Lucien then explains to Rikurou and the woman just what Barde, and Miki's brother are up too. Rikurou is too eager and desperate to find and rescue Annerose and Mitico before it is too late, which Lucien responds that they have time before Barde and attempt to open the gate. The Ninja girl suggests they try and track down Meyfeng and get her to talk.

Cut to Meyfeng who has Annerose dressed as a sex-slave, takes her to a seedy bar, and forces her to have sex with all the men in the bar; giving her a powerful aphrodisiac also. Sometime after the scene Meyfeng gets captured by Miki, Rikurou and the ninja girl. They attempt to get Barade's location from her, but she refuses.

Lucien and Aishwarya Ray, in human form appears; she decides in taking over the interrogation, transforming revealing herself to now be part plant, the same one that had devoured her. Enter a nice tentacle scene where Aishwarya abuses Meyfeng, also injecting her with a toxic she can now produces that increases Meyfeng's sensitivity and makes it where she can only feel pleasure where she should be feeling pain. (Heavy ass spanking, pulling and stretching her breasts, double penetration, the whole nine-yards. Meyfeng finally gives in before passing out from the pleasure.

It then pretty much plays out like how the good ending to the game goes. Gate gets open, Annerose rescued etc. The only change is a fight between Miki and the Ninja girl vs Miki's brother. Lucien fights off and destroys the demons that manage to pass through the gate, especially a old and powerful one that wishes to settle a score with him. After the bad guys are defeated, it plays out like I had mentioned before.

Mitico is revived Lucien takes back the Philosophers Stone and invites the ninja girl to join the Hell Knights; she agrees. Miki is tasked by Lucien to keep an eye on Rikurou and the others. Things go back somewhat to normal, Aishwarya Ray running her business and putting on a show where Meyfeng gets raped by two Toro demons who DP and cum in both her holes. Miki becomes an assistant for Annerose in her detective agency and regularly has sex with Rikurou, draining his lifeforce from him each time. Since she is a vampire and succubus, she can feed off life energy, avoiding having to drink blood, and with him immortal it's a win-win.

Mitico still treats him like crap until he manages to anger her to the point that she tries to kill him, only to discover she can't as it's no revealed that her contact is with him and no longer Annerose, she's upset at first, till Rikurou tells her how he hated what happened to her and vows to never let that happen again. Winning her over, she accepts him and offers herself to Rikurou. It then all ends with Rikurou and Annerose together in her bedroom, where she expresses her love for him, the two have passionate sex yadda yadda, the end.

How's that coming so far? I still do need a plot summary of the game though since I'm sure some of that in the story might not fit with the official one.
Aug 19, 2016 3:28 AM
Aug 2016
Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Anti-Demon Arc is the Sequel to the Doujin/Hentai which is taking place on the Events of Taimanin Series, and The Start of the Series which is Annerose is being held as a Prisoner and a Sex Slave sinces for a 8 to 9 months which is the events of Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 4.

As For Barde that still trying to Open a Rift or Portal for the Demon and Human World to collide which can't be possible for Barde to do, because he just realized that there is something missing in the Ritual, Barde must have a Immortal Human Sacrifice for Blood Ritual as He remember to figured out but as Barde known that Annerose was did have a Immortal Human Servant but as for Annerose that is already broken and can't regain memories as being f***ed by an Orc servant.

Barde rush to rich the Cell/Prison where Annerose is being held but as Barde tries to talk to Annerose who is completely broken and can't even speak straight as she trie s asking for more D**ks, Barde is confuse of where to find Annerose's Immortal Human Servant.

Rokuro is nowhere to be found in the City where Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 4 cliffhanging ending. Rokuro is out of the city to find someone or something to help him find and rescue Annerose and Michiko, as Rokuro realize that Annerose isn't the only witch in Japan as he tries to Search for Asagi, Sakura and Murasaki which is from [Taimanin Series and Hell Knight Ingrid (Both Novels from Black Lilith) ], as Rokuro searching for the Anti-Demon Org.
Barde is making a move to search for Rokuro ... AND TO BE CONTINUED
harukananase21May 7, 2018 2:22 PM
Dec 7, 2016 4:50 PM
Dec 2016
Continue the story please
Feb 17, 2017 12:40 PM
Feb 2017
Sorry im late for this post im just watch this hentai. This hentai if not continue have a bad ending but if this continued this hentai can be a long tale story line...

Sory my bad english....
Jul 7, 2017 12:13 AM
Jul 2017
i watch the anime but episode 4 was to bad if u need any help in story then tell me i will send u story in 2 days and it will be perfect
Aug 29, 2017 3:06 PM
Aug 2017
hot garbage these ideas are
Sep 27, 2017 8:21 PM
Aug 2016
Jobiman said:
Continue the story please
You mean my Story?
Nov 13, 2017 8:03 PM
Aug 2016
The game already has an official and canon good ending that doesn't rely on self-inserts and bad plot devices. An OC named "Devil" who gets with Aisha? That sounds like your self-insert if I've ever seen one
Apr 12, 2018 8:10 PM
Sep 2016
i want to ending the annerose pregnant with monsters or with rikuro.please continue the story because there are still many who missed told. for example annerose captured by barde barde continue him whether we do not know
pramudia123Apr 12, 2018 8:13 PM
May 7, 2018 2:08 PM
Aug 2016
I'm back and finally continuing my story... for now, I wanna hear your opinion for it, Don't be afraid

(Koutetsu Majo no Annerose Ep6 - The Fate of the Mortal Witches)

Koutetsu Majo no Annerose Ep5 is were we left off where Rokuro is searching for the Anti-Demon Ninja Group, Barde left no choice but to find someone that can tell where Rokuro is (Annerose's Servant)... Barde then trying to ask Miki where their Servant went, But Miki is now Broken and can't even think or say something straight, Barde is now using a dark elven spell to know his scent and his exact location but Dark Elven Spell is not really an exact GPS.. So it will take Barde 4 days to find Rokuro's location.

Now Rokuro still have no lead on where to find Asagi, Sakura and Murasaki but now that Taimanin Asagi 3 which is they are captured and f**ked by a cult of stranger...

Rokuro is now forced to save them since she wants to save Annerose and Miki so he is coming up with plans... He disguise himself as one of the Bandits/Stranger, Then he heard moaning and he think that one of witches could be there, He saw Asagi being f**ked by many man lining up to her.

Then Rokuro got pushed to do his turn to f*ck Asagi, He just did anyway and strip his pants and starting to f**k Asagi, But Then Asagi felt something strong and strange from Rokuro's P**is and then Asagi reawakened her Demon Alter Ego Personality, They switch and enjoyed Rokuro's P**is as while Rokuro is f**king her, he is also unlocking her neckchain so she could escape and find the rest of Anti-Demon Ninja Group, As Rokuro come inside Asagi, Rokuro yelled and then he has a Switch, the switch has a button that could blow up a whole building, Everyone around the room is backing away from him and Asagi, Asagi has conscious now but still blurry, Rokuro and Asagi escaped the Tent and he detonate his Switch, it exploded the whole tent, As They got out safely, Asagi realize that Sakura and Murasaki is been brainwashed and need to take out the brainwash spell out of their heads.

Its a Good Thing that Annerose taught Rokuro how to remove a spelll on someone and he has a Special Power so Rokuro and Asagi come up a Plan on how to save them so that the Anti-Demon Ninja Group could help Rokuro to save Annerose and Miki from Barre who is now proceeding to his plan on finding Rokuro.

Their fate might collide but when will it be, And Credits and Annerose is now been locked in a Cryo Chamber while Miki is still being raped and tortured on a Unknown Room.
and TO BE CONTINUED (^-^)/
harukananase21May 8, 2018 10:01 PM
May 8, 2018 11:23 PM
Aug 2016
Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Ep7 - The Eternal Darkness (very long one)

Asagi and Rokuro has did come up a plan to release the brainwash spell out of Sakura and Murasaki minds by calling one of Asagi's few connections, She called Ingrid...( she was last seen from Hell Knight Ingrid VN and Hentai) and Edwin Black as Ingrid's Master... They have agreed to rescue Sakura and Murasaki since Murasaki's ally help to save Ingrid and Murasaki from Kiryuu, Ingrid didn't hesitated to think twice.

Rokuro is glad that Asagi is reliable so Rokuro appreciated her so much that they begun to have sex, Asagi is shy and terrified to lose another man since she lost her lover and her adopted sibling, but Rokuro didn't backed out, they started to make out has touching each other's parts... (Hentai sex scene and lots of cumming, Rokuro literally cummed inside her 5 times, Asagi orgasmed 10 times as she aslo falls in love to Rokuro) Next day is that Ingrid and Edwin Black had arrived, they know that Sakura and Murasaki is being held under the school (After the events of Taimanin Asagi 3)

Ingrid bought weapons for Asagi and Rokuro to fight the Demons, Edwin Black is using a protective spell for Ingrid, Asagi and Rokuro. Rokuro is nervous but he didn't hesistate to rush on the school building. Ingrid and Asagi make haste as well, So many demons that Edwin Black will be taking care all of them so Ingrid can thank Murasaki. Meanwhile Mayfeng and Barde have now find Rokuro's scent, Barde didn't notice that Rokuro has a strong aura inside him that it literally make Mayfeng orgasm. Barde has no idea what is this power.

Ingrid, Asagi and Rokuro have now reached the underground level, Sakura and Murasaki are still being controlled as they rush and attacks Asagi. Rokuro and Ingrid defended Asagi, as Sakura and Murasaki stabbed Rokuro in the Left Arm. Rokuro is in pain, Ingrid uses her sword to pierce both Sakura and Murasaki in the shoulder, Rokuro have released his inner power to release the brainwash spell out of their heads, Both of them then lost consciousness, Asagi rushed in to see if they are alright. Edwin Black has came to their aid. He healed Sakura and Murasaki...

Asagi thanked Ingrid and Edwin Black, especially Rokuro. Now that Asagi doesn't have to worry for Sakura and Murasaki, She prepared to help Rokuro save Annerose and Miki from Barde and Mayfeng. Ingrid and Edwin Black insisted to help asn well, Rokuro didn't turn down the offer since he needs as many help as he can get, Sakura and Murasaki is now on the hands of Edwin Black's custody so they can be healed in no time, Rokuro and the rest of the group is now heading to Barde's organization building.

Meanwhile, Annerose is still in a cryo chamber and freezed, Miki on the other hand is now being held to the portal gate for a preparation to open a portal from Human Realm to Demon realm... Barde held Miki captived while Mayfeng chose to go after Rokuro's scent and hunt him down. Barde can't wait any longer but he needs to keep Miki from getting away
Apr 19, 2019 11:20 AM
Apr 2019
How I can watch this video? Pleas show me how
Aug 20, 2019 3:25 AM
Aug 2019
Yaseenmothanna5@gmail.com
Oct 24, 2019 6:50 PM
Oct 2019
What the fucking shit ending ep 4
Nov 21, 2019 11:38 PM
Nov 2019
Does anybody know the source of koutetsu no major annerose episode 5 such as manga or the game. If anybody knows please do share the link.
Dec 28, 2019 10:18 AM
Dec 2017
Hentailover7 said:
Does anybody know the source of koutetsu no major annerose episode 5 such as manga or the game. If anybody knows please do share the link.

It has a visual novel (its based off it) but idk where exactly to get it ;/
Dec 28, 2019 1:16 PM
Nov 2019
Loli-Defender said:
Hentailover7 said:

Ok if you get to know please do tell me
Dec 28, 2019 1:20 PM
Dec 2017
Hentailover7 said:
Loli-Defender said:

I just searched the name and then Visual Novel Download and found some websites just look around and find it not very hard to do
Dec 28, 2019 1:35 PM
Nov 2019
Loli-Defender said:
Hentailover7 said:

I just searched the name and then Visual Novel Download and found some websites just look around and find it not very hard to do

I tried to find it but couldn't
Dec 28, 2019 1:36 PM
Dec 2017
Hentailover7 said:
Loli-Defender said:

I tried to find it but couldn't

https://erogedownload.com/downloads/witch-of-steel-annerose/

Link will prolly get taken down but see it it works
Jan 1, 2020 10:17 AM
Jan 2020
Release Date Of Ending..ASAP
Apr 3, 2020 3:01 PM
Apr 2020
Please make the last scene happy ending please.
Jul 19, 2020 6:50 PM
Jul 2020
plzzzzzzzzzzz, i will pay you for an godd endingplzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Apr 16, 2021 9:34 AM
Apr 2021
Please make a good plot for episode 5,a good ending, EP.4 was so scary it's just like a horror show, please notice me I would really appreciated it, but the whole anime was great keep up the good work God bless you.
TAKASHIchanApr 18, 2021 12:21 PM
May 16, 2021 11:18 AM
May 2021
Hello, can you please make a good ending in ep. 5? ep 4 was the worst. Please notice me
Jul 22, 2021 8:10 AM
Jul 2021
umm when will ep 5 exist or be adopted go continue this 1 story
Aug 29, 2021 8:01 PM
Mar 2020
ep4 is basically a cliffhanger and no one seems to be taking this up to give us a proper ending, i mean if she died wouldn't he die too?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Animelover4321 - Nov 21, 2014

68 by yes48575 »»
Aug 10, 2023 1:20 AM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 25, 2014

34 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 31, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - May 24, 2013

30 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 31, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 1 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jul 27, 2012

34 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 30, 2023 8:30 PM

» Koutetsu no Majo Annerose Episode 3

Verali - Aug 12, 2014

28 by returnofbeans »»
Nov 15, 2014 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.