Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) Episode 22 Discussion

Jul 29, 2015 11:41 PM

Not a 10 on my scale, but I'm revisiting this as one of my favorite shows ever. This was such a joy to watch from beginning to end, it'll be sad when they finally kill Koro-sensei.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Jul 30, 2015 10:53 PM

Waaaaahh I love Nagisa's character so much <3 <3 pretty scary haha

Great ending!!! I can't wait for the second season ^_^ Banzai!!
Modified by MikuruHime, Jul 30, 2015 11:04 PM

Aug 9, 2015 11:04 AM

Poor Bitch sensei, never getting Karasuma for herself :P

Aug 9, 2015 5:54 PM

10/10 series for me lol. Its a solid unique school life series.

Korosensei is an extremely unique character and the story doesn't fall in quality.

Can't wait for s2.
Is this where you live?

Aug 11, 2015 7:10 PM

This anime was very very good.
When I started with it, I thought I would drop it, because I don't like the "stupid trama", but, this anime was a exception.

Inclusive with... a monster as a teacher... and children trained to kill him... bua, that anime was sooo enjoyable. I really liked each episode. I waiting for the second season.

8/10 - Now I really love Koro-sensei. Please guys don't kill him. >.<

PD-> This anime has one of the best endings songs I listen ever. :)
Modified by Harsel, Aug 11, 2015 7:17 PM

Aug 12, 2015 7:46 PM

lmfao That was such a ridiculous cop-out but it was humorous enough I ain't even mad.

Good series it was. Unique, well-executed comedy and some valuable moral lessons atypical of a shounen series. Worth the watch.

Let me just take a moment to praise Professor Bitch's sexy bikini.

Aug 15, 2015 11:49 PM

So the season one ended. I can't wait for the second season. I still need Koro-sensei to teach me stuff.

Aug 21, 2015 8:23 PM

Man that was awesome. I'm sad that it's over. Season 2 hurry up!
I thought it was a good ending, and a very good spot to pick back up on the next season. Stoked!

Aug 24, 2015 12:06 PM

Ah, good finale ... so Nagisa calms himself down to use that secret technique from that pro assassin! :O Pretty clever to have two weapons, using one for distraction and then taking advantage of that to use the second ... hehe :P Well in any case, the other 3 "pros" seemed to have a pretty good attitude to being defeated too. Well that concludes their trip to the island ... back to school now! Season 2 where?! :P

Overall I really enjoyed this show! Even though it took me like two months to watch the last episodes for some reason O_O The characters and their development were pretty good and I liked the animation too :D Good music and I can't wait to see how this plot goes ... want more Korosensei backstory though :( Really fun to watch and can't wait for the second season! 9/10

Aug 28, 2015 11:44 PM

Pretty good. I already knew the story would be this good since I've been reading the manga for years now, but still great to watch an adaptation of it.

Amazing news to know that this is getting a second season.

Aug 31, 2015 1:30 AM

Best season finale I've ever seen! I can't wait for season 2!

Sep 6, 2015 8:09 AM
So f*cking stupid! "Assassination classroom" and they don't f*cking kill anybody! F*ck this sh*t!

Sep 30, 2015 9:05 AM

9/10 and i'm sure season 2 will get 10/10 from me

Oct 3, 2015 4:29 PM

Assassination Classroom was pretty fun, looking forward to Season 2. Though, since it's only airing in the next year, I may already have had read the manga by then.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us

Oct 18, 2015 7:47 AM

Lurrdock said:
So f*cking stupid! "Assassination classroom" and they don't f*cking kill anybody! F*ck this sh*t!
Did you even watch the show?? By judging your profile you seem like a twelve year old kid.

I enjoyed this much more than I first expected. I'll gladly watch the second season when it airs and in the mean time I'll catch up with the manga.

8/10
Modified by idolish7, Oct 18, 2015 7:57 AM

Dec 12, 2015 10:34 AM

who ever thought Nagisa would be the cool kid. That killing technique was beyond awesome. I'd like to do it some time but I don't look that intimidating.

I love Koro-sensei. If I was in class E, I would never kill him

Dec 17, 2015 8:54 PM

Yay Nagisa beat him! \(^-^)/

yaaay the bad guys were playing monster hunter together on their 3DS's #squadgoals

Overall this wasn't a bad show. Some parts were enjoyable while others were kinda ehhhh. 6-7/10 from me. I don't think I enjoyed it enough to watch the second season though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 20, 2015 1:31 PM

this anime was surprisingly good

definitely managed to become one of my favorites from this year and one of my favorites in general

looking forward to s2!

koro sensei and karma are the best

bitch sensei is awesome and nagisa is a bad-ass.
:3

Dec 23, 2015 7:19 AM

I wasn't expecting it at all, but this anime was really entertaining !
"All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look!"

Holo-Spice And Wolf

Dec 24, 2015 7:05 AM
SoL Enthusiast

Good ending. I did not think this anime would be as enjoyable as it was. Jun Fukuyama did an amazing job, can't wait for season two.
Modified by Dessssy, Dec 24, 2015 7:08 AM
:)

Dec 25, 2015 2:41 PM

nagisa beat takaoka again
so the ending was good
lets wait for season 2

Dec 31, 2015 12:46 AM

Holy shit.... NAGISA-CHAN IN ACTION! That "Thank You" line is badass!

"but he's a guy..." -said my conscience

"NO SHE'S NOT!" -me in denial

And just in time for season 2! Fuck yes!

Dec 31, 2015 10:28 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Nagisa proved to be a beast again! Koro-sensei pervy!

For this episode: 5/5
For this series: 8/10
Modified by GoldenDevilGamer, Dec 31, 2015 10:35 AM

Jan 1, 2016 1:44 AM

That show was sooo good. I'm picking the manga as well!

I can safely list it as one of the most entertaining animes I've seen. Great story, fantastic voice cast, good characters, comedy mixed with clever/logical behaviour of the characters made each episode so delightful and entertaining.

Hands up, one more week to season 2!

Jan 13, 2016 7:34 PM

I hate that Nagisa looks like a girl and that it isn't a yaoi but I love his character. He's grown on me and I liked him a lot. He's a born assassin and I hope he can kick more ass in the future.

Also those three henchmen turning out to be good guys lol seriously what a cop out.

And the idiots who keep calling Irina-sensei a bitch don't understand what the word means anymore. It's no longer funny.

I'm looking forward to the second season.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Jan 19, 2016 2:46 AM

Fuck yeah! NAGISA!

Those 3 assassins were awesome lol

If Koro-sensei hate seawater so much then they should've just put him in the bottom of the ocean so that when that little ball shield of him melts, he'd be in trouble. But anyway, I sure am glad the sequel has been announced. All I need to do now is wait.
Duterte did 9/11

Feb 23, 2016 6:57 AM
Ending was good left season 1 off on a good note. hope season 2 only gets better.

Apr 11, 2016 2:32 PM

That was certainly an enjoyable series. I really had a lot of fun with it, but certain elements prevent it from being 'good', such as Irina's comic relief moments; it seemed she was going to become more than just the 'sexy teacher', what with her involvement in the mission, but no, she's back to that. It doesn't offend me or anything, but I don't find it very funny.

Another thing that annoyed me was the reveal in this episode... I don't have a problem with Nagisa not killing Takaoka. Some of the cinematography in that showdown was downright gorgeous, and I like that Nagisa didn't forgo his moral code, while still scaring the shit out of the guy. Of course, I would have liked to see the bastard die, and if Nagisa had killed him, it would have meant a twist for his character... Still, Nagisa is great.

The fact that the students weren't actually fatally ill really annoyed me. I don't hate the students by any means, but it would have been very powerful (and, indeed, brave) if the author had decided to kill them off. Not only would it have been unexpected, it would have also seriously damaged the class' chances of killing Korosensei, and it would have been interesting to see how they'd dealt with it. Of course, the story would become much darker and more depressing if they had died, but that could have been a welcome change.

In any case, it was a lot of fun. Karasuma is my favourite. A few annoyances pulled this down to a 6/10.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.

May 5, 2016 3:34 AM

"So tiny!" ―now this is the last line I'll remember from this anime's finale. LOL

This series was really enjoyable... so many funny moments and the characters were simply awesome (especially Koro-sensei!).

I kinda wish Nagisa really did kill Takaoka but that's just me. I hope that bastard doesn't come back anymore.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching season 2. xD
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .

Jun 1, 2016 3:06 AM

Thank you sensei :)
^
RIP Takaoka-sensei with Nagisa's smile

Grip Masa-san you're so cool xD
Koyasu Takehito's chara is pretty cool too, and weird xD
"Signature removed"

Jun 13, 2016 11:52 PM

so how useful or effective is nekodamashi actually?
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle

Jun 26, 2016 7:43 PM

Nagisa is so badass!! OMG Those eyes! And that smile xD
But i didn't get how he managed to knock him out.
That moment when those 3 assassins were the MVP's in this episode ahaha Maybe it's true what they said, they don't do everything for money ;)

9/10.

Best way to announce a 2nd season, and that song from Terminator haha :D

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 7, 2016 5:27 AM

It was a fun show so far. The roof scene was epic! I wonder what was that secret technique with which he knocked the boss, tho..

Jul 13, 2016 2:05 PM

10/10 for me! Everything was enjoyable and hilarious each ep xD

Got some suspense too. Loved the ride!!!!! :D

Hooray, S2 LEGGOOOOOOOOOOO

Jul 17, 2016 11:53 AM
This is so good it feels so wrong... Like, at the end of the previous episode I went nuts, like, crying and laughing at the same time nuts, like, ready to kill someone nuts... And in this episode, towards the end they so effortlessly, so masterfully defused the situation and made everything happy-go-lucky again (well, that's not exactly right but for the lack of better phrasing)...

Never before have I felt like this watching anime, this is a 12/10 masterpiece and I'm seriously considering going through all of my watchlist to drop the grades so I can give this one the better 10/10 it deserves...

Jul 20, 2016 2:27 AM

Man oh man, Nagisa's insta-kill attack was rockin'. Awesome way to wrap up this first season. The bit with the "oh it was just a stomach flu" was a bit cringe worthy, but it at least shows that not every hired hand kneels to money. An all's well end's well conclusion which is fitting for a show with this many layers of cheese.

Peculiar? Bizarre? Flabbergasting? These words only begin to describe how I can't even begin to feel about AssClass. The entire premise is wacky as can be and it had so many layers of seemingly stupid concepts piled on top of each other in what should have been a disaster. And yet. Yet. YEEEET it somehow makes it all work. And makes it fun! I mean, an octopus hellbent on world domination teaching middle schoolers how to kill him which in turn makes them better students and makes them both strive to assassinate him but also cherish their time with him. (Heavy breathing).

The constant stride from comedy to the life lessons and even some of the darker moments worked out well. Those moments when Koro-sensei got legitimately mad you knew he meant business. It gives me that sense that he's still holding back. I know they show that flashback where he promises to be a teacher to that woman, but it's still very much an enigma as to why he's taken this approach and whether or not he's serious about his declaration of war.

With all of that said, it's been a highly enjoyable first season and I especially like how they set up E-Class's training for that last arc where they had to really put their lives on the lines to test their skills as assassins. It still is a bit cheesy overall and sometimes it just got way too campy for my tastes. It's just ironic that they keep calling themselves killers when they haven't taken any lives.

7.5/10

Aug 10, 2016 6:49 PM
I never expected Nagisa to become such a badass, this series is awesome.

Episode: 9/10

Series: 8.5/10

I'd give it a 9 if the manga chapters that were left out were actually animated cos this season felt a few episodes short and it's a little annoying that stuff was left out, though the series biggest problem of having too many characters still remains.
Modified by KazumaKuzuryu, Sep 20, 2016 9:33 AM

Aug 29, 2016 10:06 PM

ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT !!! SUPER TROLL when Nagisa said Thank you so much, then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ stun LMAO

Sep 10, 2016 8:32 AM

Great series! Really enjoyed it, more than I thought I would!

Sep 16, 2016 8:32 PM
It was pretty boring to me until episode 18.
6/10.

Sep 17, 2016 10:39 AM

That was brilliant! I'll start 2nd season soon!

MY

FAVORITE

【CHARACTERS💕】

Sep 28, 2016 11:57 AM

Decent show but the art style was kind of meh to me.
9/10.
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.

Dec 15, 2016 1:22 PM

While I don't like the last arc that much, in general it was a very enjoyable watch. 8/10

Dec 28, 2016 2:29 PM

Really great series, enjoyed it a lot.While it was great nothing was spectacular. Other than the originality, and a couple characters everything else is just above average. 8/10 for me. Episode was great and Nagisa was a bad ass and the best thing about this series.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Apr 1, 2017 12:53 AM

This is one enjoyable ride, sequel is on the "Plan to Watch" list.

May 3, 2017 6:38 AM
Great episode!
That series was very entertaining, i would go gay for nagisa xD
I will probably go now and watch 2 season :D

Jun 24, 2017 6:49 PM

This comedy ended up being a dustbin, full of unpleasant cliches, only enjoyable for conformistsan and Otaku lovers. Special mention for certain characters really very charismatic. 7/10

Aug 10, 2017 12:22 AM

I was super confused on my he's still alive since I've heard the ending was really sad...I guess they meant the ending to the second season...I'm not really sure how I feel about this one. It was very highly recommended to me. And I give almost every series an 8+ because I just love everything. But I'm giving this a 7. Which for me just means it was good/ok. I did enjoy it and I actually really loved some of the characters but I personally wouldn't recommend it to anymore. Which I'm super sad about because I had such high hopes. Or maybe it was that I started watching it with those high hopes that it didn't end up being as great as I thought it would be.
I hope the second season is better but I'm in no rush to watch it.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin

Aug 21, 2017 1:10 AM

Owned his ass.
Dat smile.
LMAO at dude lips.
The virus isn't actually dangerous? Hinano is okay! YES!
Hinano is okay!
LMAO at the 3DS's.
Hinano with her cute Morning.
SUGOI! Hinano and Touka in their swimsuits.
Dat Touka oppai. lol at Rio.
LMAO at Okajima. He got little dick.
lol at Takebayashi.

LMAO at that end card.

I'll miss the ED song so much.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »